PDA

View Full Version : The "Did You Take My Picture?" @ SakuraCon 2007

Pages : [1] 2

Eurobeat King
04-06-2007, 03:09 AM
Good question: "Did You Take My Picture?"

Please post here once SakuraCon 2007 is over (or during the con if you have internet access) and request to see if anyone took your picture of your costume(s) at the con. State which character and which series you cosplayed from, and which day of the con you wore the costume. Hopefully someone will reply with a link to your pictures of your costume(s) they managed to take at SakuraCon!

NOTE: Please do not ask for pictures of cosplayers that ARE NOT YOU. We do not allow any posts or threads asking "Who is this cosplayer?" or "I'm looking for this cosplayer" as that is an invasion of privacy. So please request for pictures of your own costume(s) only. Thanks!

ALSO: You may post again as the thread builds in replies if you haven't found your picture. But just don't ask TOO many times, 'k? ;)

Good luck in looking for your pictures from SakuraCon!

Killer_Tofu
04-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Ok I know that there are already some good pics of me (faerie Paine) out there, so If you have them: please post them (my camera's broken so I'm stuck with disposables T-T )

the_z
04-07-2007, 06:58 PM
ok do u have any pic of me i was the kankuro (from naruto) that was had a rale hed ban in my hat and had my back back low and the hair sowed on. i came satday and friday

thx if u have them sind them to "troll_king2000@hotmail.com"
if i have any of u i'll send them.

kawaii_namine
04-08-2007, 03:22 AM
Does anyone have any pictures of my costume? I was one of the Lacus Clynes from Gundam Seed (her "default" costume), minus the pink hair. I wore it with my hair in a ponytail on friday and with my hair down on saturday.

Thanks!

Acire
04-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Guess I'll ask before this thread gets really long...

Did anyone happen to take a picture of Lehas from Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata? I wore my wig on Friday and not on Saturday. I'm posting right now on Sunday morning and will be wearing my wig today. If you don't know who she is (only 3 people knew who I was) then here is a link:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=15478&member=28337

GlindaTheWicked
04-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Did anyone take a photo of me? I was Alice (in wonderland).
Thanks

MooMooMaki
04-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Anyone have pictures of me? :] I was Road from D.Gray-Man running around with a Lavi. :D

This was me minus the umbrella, I was just borrowing it :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/DigitalMiko/0408b0024.jpg

sarahmassie
04-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Hey what's up!! just got back home from the con and the pic hunting begins!! i'm looking for any pics of me as:

1) Caroline/Yukari from Paradise Kiss - I was wearing this on friday it's tiny top hat with a plaid and white EGL style dress.

2) Ukyo from Ranma 1/2 - Wore this one on Saturday, carried around a huge spatula all day lol

Thanks guys!!

Justke
04-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Hiya :] Did anyone have pictures of:

1. Anbu Kakashi from Naruto on Friday and Saturday?
2. Haku from Naruto on Sunday? ^^

Mechanical Mons
04-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Did anyone have a picture of an black girl in a poofy skirt and a top hat with lace covering her eyes, or a small redhead boy wearing a dress?

lillybearbutt
04-08-2007, 09:19 PM
ANyone of my Misa cosplay on Saturday?
not a whole lot of misas that day... but i think i was the only one w/ the black and white arm warmers =P

lillybearbutt
04-08-2007, 09:21 PM
heh yep i thnk this is you...
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1040893

lillybearbutt
04-08-2007, 09:23 PM

I think i got you =P
bottom page 2 of my sakura con gallery.

Le Rikki
04-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Did anyone get an ok picture of me on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Friday- Gintoki from Gintama [I was usually with a Kagura and a Pikachu]
Saturday- Gintoki (again) and Renton from Eureka 7 [Usually with an Eureka]
Sunday- Renton from Eureka 7

(I'm not terribly photogenic so hopefully at least one picture could have turned out ok!)

Chinese Ai
04-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Anyone got a picture of me?

- Saturday: Gothic lolita, deep burgendy top with green ribbons crossing with a white/pink skirt. I hanged around an Itachi (my sis) most of the time. (pic of the costume: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/pinkrandomattack/lolifinished1.jpg)

- Sunday: GL again and was blue version Sasuke. I was mostly with a Naruto group (Neji, Kurenai, Haku, Tenten, Hinata) and my sis, Itachi. We got a couple of pictures together, if you have them please PM/email/IM to me. ^__^

Eliteslayer
04-08-2007, 10:38 PM
I was only there on Sunday, but a few pics were taken of me. Does anyone have pics of Manjoume from Yugioh GX? Any pics of the Yugioh group would be great, or if anyone has pictures from the Dark Tournament. (I was fighting with a duel disk and my cards.) Or, if you're one of the few people who took a pic of me outside of those, and you have it, that would be great.

You can either post the links, PM them to me, or e-mail me at eliteslayer@yahoo.com

Thanks!

narutofan195
04-08-2007, 10:43 PM
any one take pics of org xiii i was spoon axel (i will post my pics as soon as i find the connector T___T) i am the origional spoon axel ^_____^ woot

viii
04-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Before this gets long I'll ask =o)

Did anyone grab a picture of Tifa and//or Cloud ?

Cloud with his real hair and his hand-made sword or a Tifa... It's a little hard to explain what kind of Tifa but I think I was the only one there who painted my shoes -.-

theflowergirl
04-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Hello, I was wondering if you had any pictures of me! I was Aeris from FFVII. I have a picture of myself in my album as well... Thanks!!

girl156
04-08-2007, 10:55 PM
deleted

kaoruchan666
04-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Hi...I was at Sakura con on Sunday, dressed as Chii from Chobits...I had the white dress with the long train on it.
If you have pictures of me, please send them to k_muggli*@*yahoo.com (take out the stars).
Thanks! :3

aliceaddict
04-08-2007, 11:12 PM
looking for photos of a group of 3 lolitas, two wearing blue dresses and one with a pink shirt.
also any pics from the lolita panel
thanks!

wiccan_otogi
04-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Anyone get images of me and my friend?

We were Kami of Malice Mizer [Illuminati PV] and Kaoru of Dir en Grey [Raison D'etre PV] on Friday [both are shiny leather/pvc jrock costumes, one with pink hair] Orochimaru and Zetsu of Naruto on Saturday, and wandered with...far too many people to be in one definitive group.

Thanks! Can't wait to see everyone else in their costumes. <3

RikoBurandetsu
04-08-2007, 11:26 PM
I've got some pictures from the Lolita panel, aliceaddict. I'll PM the link to you when I've got them uploaded. It could take a little while...

While I'm at it, did anyone take my picture? I was wearing a green silk furisode on Friday, a red kimono, black hakama, and black wig on Saturday, and a flowered black and cream Sweet Lolita on Sunday. I was hanging around with a Jiraiya for the most part.

Also, did anyone here get pictures of my dad? He was the really tall, middle-aged Jiraiya with the hollow (useful!) scroll.

GaaraSandMaster
04-08-2007, 11:40 PM
did anyone get one of me ? i was the awesome gaara with a giant red scarf and really nice gourd i was also in the Seattle times on Sunday.

ultimaaa
04-08-2007, 11:54 PM
I'm looking for picchurs of me~

I was the bankai!Hitsugaya on Friday, one of the Bridgets (I had both the yo-yo and Roger) on Saturday, and Luke from Tales of the Abyss on Sundaaay.

If anyone has some, I would appreciate it muchly~

Thanks!

Snowdragon
04-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone got any pictures of me~
I went on Friday and Saturday as Kazekage Gaara, I suppose a recognizable feature was I have a beauty mark above my lip and about a 1/3 of the time I was wearing cat ears. ^3^

GaaraSandMaster
04-09-2007, 12:03 AM
i saw the bankai hitsugaya that was so kool XD

mixaka
04-09-2007, 12:11 AM
If you've got any pics of me, please share! Let's see, I was Near on Thurs/Friday and for the Sat. night rave and was carrying an L plushie most of the time. On Saturday I was Yuuko in in her red kimono with yellow bow and also Tokiko from Busou Renkin. And on Sunday I was the Road from D. Gray-man with the pink stripped socks.

keropan
04-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Hee, I was Roxas with a Kingdom Keyblade on Friday and Saturday (it's up on my costume list so you can differentiate from all the other Roxas cosplayers at the con XD), and an attempt at little Sasuke from Naruto (before the massacre) on Sunday.

If it helps, I hung out with Olette on Friday; KH1 Sora (for a few hours), Olette and Soi Fong Saturday; Itachi and Kurenai Sunday. It'd be pretty cool if you guys have pictures of them too; please send them my way if you do! ^^

Thanks in advance! :3

RealLifeHohenhe
04-09-2007, 12:35 AM
Anyone take my picture?

I was walking around every day of the con as Hohenheim of Light from FullMetal Alchemist.

myalchod
04-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Not sure how much of this is allowed, but I've been sent out on a picture hunt by the rest of my group. Let's phrase this for me, I guess ... Looking for:

Friday or Saturday: went as Ise Nanao from Bleach, with both a hefty mock-suede covered book and a fan to beat my taichou with. He was with me most of the time, and wearing both flowered robe and hat pretty much throughout, which might make it easier; we also had a Renji with shikai Zabimaru (I know she was stopped a lot), and sometimes a Byakuya. Especially looking for any shots that might've come from Saturday's improvised Bleach photoshoot ("I think this grass might be poisoned ...").

Saturday or Sunday: Road Kamelot from D.Gray-man. I was the one with the yellow umbrella for my felt Lero and knickers, due to an eleventh-hour skirt meltdown. Had with me a Tyki, a 'prentice-Allen, and what I think are the only Cross and Earl at the con. (Anything that turns up from the mad crazy wonderfulness of our Sunday photoshoot would make me thrilled beyond belief.)

Thanks!

Geisha Beauty
04-09-2007, 01:00 AM
On Saturday: I went as a random Geisha/girl in kimono. Black and red silk. Not formal because it was short and to my knees. I had white face powder on and wore about 5 inch heels that were tied with like...silk lace or something. And most of the time I was carrying a white plastic bag that said "Thank You" on it, full of stuff I bought from inside the Merchandise Hall. I had my hair up in a Peackock tail, I think they call it. It also had a big black bow on the back and had this chinese accessory on the side of my stomach.

Thanks so much~!

Lukas Sanvien
04-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Any pictures of Organization Riku eating pizza on Saturday at the Convention Center pizza shop?

BlackLychee
04-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Aloha! Anyone catch pictures of Armor!Al from Saturday and Sunday? We're also looking for pics of the Red Nocturne Heartless on a fishing pole. Thanks a lot!

Eva Xgouki
04-09-2007, 01:15 AM
I was cosplaying all 3 days of the con. Any pics anyone has of me would be greatly appreciated. Just PM me and I can send you my E-Mail address for the original pics. Oh, and mahalo in advance :bigtu:

Friday (till about 6 pm): Kurogane (http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=104557) (Tsubasa Chronicles)
Firday (after 6, and at the Ball): Colonel Roy Mustang (http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=72816)
Saturday (till about 11 am): Kurogane (http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=104557) (Tsubasa Chronicles)
Saturday (after 11 am): Colonel Roy Mustang (http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=72816)
Sunday: Seto Kaiba (http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=72817)

anime101
04-09-2007, 02:18 AM
3 categories I am looking for...

1.) Any pics or video of Team Dreamcatchers. Either the performance Sunday or the Haruhi Dance and speech at the Cosplay Contest. I was the one who danced as Kyon and Haruhi subsequently at the cosplay contest (as well as advertised Dreamcatchers). I also did Light Yagami's voice in the Sunday Performance (as well as assorted other things).

2.) My GF and I in Ashitaka and San from Princess Mononoke. It was her first con and pics would be very appreciated.

3.) Any pics from Team 7's cosplay skit (I filled in for their Ichigo and would like pics of my first Cosplay Skit)

Thank you!

BlackLychee
04-09-2007, 02:55 AM
Ok I know that there are already some good pics of me (faerie Paine) out there, so If you have them: please post them (my camera's broken so I'm stuck with disposables T-T )

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71051&member=70400
Of course we've got one of you! At least, I know we do, but I'm not sure if it's up yet.

Cocoa
04-09-2007, 03:15 AM
Looking for photos of me - I was Ada Wong from RE4 on Friday, and then Leon Kennedy from RE4 on Saturday (the skinny sorta-female one - I know there were a couple).

I'm also looking for photos on behalf of my friend, who isn't a forum member here - she was the very short asian Rinoa on Saturday; I know she went to the FF gathering outside that day.

Wind
04-09-2007, 06:02 AM
Hi,

I was so busy taking pics of others that I forgot to take pics of myself. So if you guys happen to have a pic of me, can you tell me? I was the bankai ichigo and the white dress shirt roy mustang.

Thanks,

Slothii
04-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Did anyone take my picture? I was cosplaying as Zexion from Organization XIII. I was almost always walking around with a Witch Hunter Robin.

Sieneko
04-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Okay, my turn to ask I guess!

I was Umi from Magic Knight Rayearth dressed in her school uniform all three days. Umm... as to which one all I can specify is that I was the only one I saw that had her blue boots, I had a light blue-ish wig, and... I was short. XD

Thanks!

thatryanguy
04-09-2007, 11:18 AM
I was Pyramid Head on Saturday, the one standing around outside, barely able to walk around for a few hours o.o I know there was a couple of people who took shots of me, wondering if there are any good ones. My lady and I never seem to end up with any good shots of the costume via our own devices x.x

hakuden
04-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Two words: Shaolin Soccer! :D

Any shots, condid or posed, would be greatly appreciated!

<3,
5th Brother, Might Steel Leg

Jujubeans
04-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Wind, I thought I saw you there! ^___^ You looked so familar that I didn't get your piccy bc I have it from AOD last year of you in your Ichigo school outfit.

Hakuden, I have a pic of you guys from Saturday! I heart Shaolin Soccer. I was tempted to take photos of your guys just standing around by the chairs. Unfortunately, my camera isn't with me to upload pictures now.

My turn!
I would like pictures of me from Saturday. I was the long haired Lulu with the cactuar. Also, on Sunday I was at the Dreamcatchers performance on stage for the competition wearing the father hat from Azumanga Daioh. I wish I could have gotten video of it ><.

inretrograde
04-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Saturday: Re-l Mayer from Ergo Proxy
Thanks

Kagami-chan
04-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Friday: KHI Kairi, KHII Kairi, Tooth-Ache Hunny.
Saturday: KHII Kairi, KHI Kairi, Tooth-Ache Hunny, Rukia Kuchiki(the first skit of the cosplay skits).
Sunday: KHI Kairi, Tooth-Ache Hunny.

I wish I got to cosplay Ino, but I didn't get my wig back in time. x.x And no one got a picture of my Haruhi Fujioka or my Lucy, so I'm not asking for that.

suqua
04-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Did anyone take pictures of the GIRL Link? Dark hair, kind of neon-green...Realistic Link-ears (looong)...cardboard shield and the wooden sword. Also, on Saturday, there was also an ocarina. =) You may have pictures of her practicing playing it on Saturday. 8D

centimetre
04-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Anyone get any pics of me? :B I went around the con briefly, so maybe not:

Thurs (pre-reg): Sasuke
Fri: Haninozuka Mitsukuni (Hunny-senpai) from Ouran
Sat: Honda Tohru from Fruits Basket

Antiquity
04-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey I cosplayed Uchiha Sasuke in a black outfit with the giant black umbrella. My Naruto (the one with the big orange umbrella) and I are looking for pictures or videos taken of us. If anyone has any, would you mind sending them my way?

triumph
04-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone got photos of my Yagami Light cosplay. I wore it all weekend, and had a scythe with a screaming skull. I had no operating camera with me all throughout the con, so if anyone would be kind enough to show any and all photos they took, I would greatly appreciate it. ^_^ Here is the one image that I have that's all right:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71104&member=6675

Thank you so much in advance!

kimmi-chan
04-09-2007, 03:27 PM
requesting photos of me in my HINATA cosplay :)

Kagami-chan
04-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Gaaaah! Centimetre, you were staying with me and I only got the MySpace-esque picture in our Naruto cosplays. xD;; I'll send that to you when I upload the other pictures.

Antiquity; I have a picture of you two! It'll be up soon. :3 I'm about to get my camera and start uploading things.

thegrimwombat
04-09-2007, 03:52 PM
My friend and I cosplayed Mia and Godot from Phoenix Wright on Saturday and Sunday (this is us! (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1041802)). Quite a few people stopped us for photos, but I haven't seen any posted yet. If anyone here saw us and managed to get a picture, we'd love to see them! <3

Panda-chan
04-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Well, might as well throw my request out there too! :toothy:

Thursday: Kyouya from Ouran High School Host Club. Short black hair with glasses and black briefcase.
Friday: Morning- Mei Chan from Fullmetal Alchemist. I had a homemade Xiao Mei panda plushie with me.
Afternoon- Unohana from Bleach. 4th Division captain with pink coat lining and 4th Division backpack.
Saturday: Morning and Afternoon- Sun Shang Xiang from Dynasty Warriors 5. Red dress with crown and large chakrams.
Evening- Ururu from Bleach. Small broom and homemade Kon plushie.

And a request for pictures of my hubby Novapup:

Friday: Morning- Sieg Curtis from Fullmetal Alchemist. Had a plastic butcher's knife. Sieg is Izumi's husband.
Afternoon- Tessai from Bleach. Urahara's right hand man with the blue apron.
Saturday: Evening- Tessai from Bleach.

If you can email me pictures at Gail@theOtaku.com or PM me links I would appreciate it. I will also give you full credit for the pictures when posting them in our galleries here on CC.com. Thanks!

kei_urashima
04-09-2007, 04:37 PM

<3,

One Shaolin Soccer picture, coming right up. Awesome group!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/kei_urashima/IMG_1892.jpg

Oh, and while I didn't get any pictures of it, the Haruhi dance was absolutely winnage...

zansatsu
04-09-2007, 04:38 PM
I failed to bring my camera this year, any shots of my DoC Vincent costume, I want to show my friend who didnt go. Cape or no cape, doesn't matter

mangaka_jiwon
04-09-2007, 04:42 PM
I failed to bring my camera this year, any shots of my DoC Vincent costume, I want to show my friend who didnt go. Cape or no cape, doesn't matter

i only have your cloud pictures... :D

Cocoa
04-09-2007, 05:15 PM

I was Umi from Magic Knight Rayearth dressed in her school uniform all three days. Umm... as to which one all I can specify is that I was the only one I saw that had her blue boots, I had a light blue-ish wig, and... I was short. XD

Thanks!

I've got you, I believe: http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1868.JPG.html

Evilminion
04-09-2007, 06:46 PM
We also forgot our camera, blast it all! We were dressed as Auron (all leather accessories) and Vivi (gi-huge-ic leather hat, heh) for about four hours on Saturday in the early afternoon. We've managed to find only one rather disappointing photo of ourselves, and were hoping that somebody out there might have a better one.

Ohhhhh, please please please please. *hopes*

RikoBurandetsu
04-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Zansatsu, I think I got a picture of you. Let me check... I'll be uploading the good pictures to my gallery soon, so I'll be editing my posts with links to pictures I've got of people.

kolibri
04-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Afternoon- Unohana from Bleach. 4th Division captain with pink coat lining and 4th Division backpack.
Saturday: Morning and Afternoon- Sun Shang Xiang from Dynasty Warriors 5. Red dress with crown and large chakrams.
Evening- Ururu from Bleach. Small broom and homemade Kon plushie.
Yay, Panda-chan! Sorry we didn't get to see you on Sunday anymore :( But here are my photos of you guys:

Unohana and Tessai:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/449172004/in/set-72157600053458565/

Sun Shang Xiang:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/452901347/in/set-72157600053458565/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/452885590/in/set-72157600053458565/

Ururu and Tessai (with a bonus Urahara):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/452891876/in/set-72157600053458565/

I think this is you guys:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/449325470/in/set-72157600053458565/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/449325281/in/set-72157600053458565/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/452945416/in/set-72157600053458565/

And is this you?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/453029454/in/set-72157600053458565/

Saturday: Re-l Mayer from Ergo Proxy
I was Re-l on Friday - I was looking for another one who weekend, I'm sorry I didn't find you :(

All my photos are here, in case you wanna check out if you're there (Al, I've got photos of you there too ;)):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/sets/72157600053458565/

And while we're on the topic - anyone got photos of me? I was

Friday:
Re-l from Ergo Proxy
My hubby was Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star

Saturday:
Tsunade & Jiraiya from Naruto (we were the ones together)

Cocoa
04-09-2007, 07:17 PM
We also forgot our camera, blast it all! We were dressed as Auron (all leather accessories) and Vivi (gi-huge-ic leather hat, heh) for about four hours on Saturday in the early afternoon. We've managed to find only one rather disappointing photo of ourselves, and were hoping that somebody out there might have a better one.

Got you guys too! http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1882.JPG.html

Evilminion
04-09-2007, 07:24 PM
YAY! That's a much better photo; thanks so much!

*happy dance*

Sieneko
04-09-2007, 07:27 PM
I've got you, I believe: http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1868.JPG.html
That is indeed me! Thank you so much!

GirlyAnimeGirl
04-09-2007, 07:33 PM

Hey! I got you guys ^^ Vivi and Auron cosplays were AWESOME! Click on the link to see what pics I got of you and Auron

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71024&member=65725

Threshie
04-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Hello, everybody! ^^; This is my first-ever post as a cosplayer...hehehe. I'm looking for pictures anybody might have taken of me at Sakura-Con 2007.

I was the Mello with the lace-fly pants and glasses (XD sure sounds funny put into words, haha) and whom was usually wandering around with a Billy Coen, an L and a Gaara that everybody kept mobbing for pictures/hugs/autographs/what-have-you. ^^;

I also had a big half-pound chocolate bar most of the days I was there, which were Friday and Saturday, and near the end of Saturday I was briefly wearing an Akatsuki hat, which people took some shots of me in. If anybody out there who took a picture of me, please, please send it my way--I think the best shots of me ended up in other people's cameras! ^^;

PM me if you like--or even better, just post a link here for me to see. <3 Thank you very much!

~Threshie, aka Mello

Evilminion
04-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Arigatou, Tidus! And thanks doubly for your kind comments. *happy blush* That really does make the effort all worthwhile!

Next year, we're looking forward to seeing YOU in costume! You really do need to give it a try. :toothy: :toothy:

The~Wind
04-09-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm looking for pictures of myself.

I was Human Luna on Friday and Sailor Pluto on Saturday and Sunday, though I didn't have the Time Key.

Justke
04-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey I cosplayed Uchiha Sasuke in a black outfit with the giant black umbrella. My Naruto (the one with the big orange umbrella) and I are looking for pictures or videos taken of us. If anyone has any, would you mind sending them my way?

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1039203

:]

@kimmi-chan

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1040766

i'm pretty sure that was you ^^; it's a shot with my group, hope you don't mind -- that was the only shot I got of you x__x;;

@Kolibri OMG those are amazing pictures of us!!! Thank you so much *__* haha, the last one is my friend, but that's definately our costume and I was looking for that shot :]

kolibri
04-09-2007, 08:10 PM
You guys were the cutest. I've got loads of photos of you and your Kakashi:

I hope your Naruto has recovered... she looked really tired on Sunday ;) Are your photos somewhere?

maverickwarrior
04-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Did anyone take my picture on Sunday? I was cosplaying as Rozalin from Disgaea 2 (I forgot to take a picture of myself to show my family XD ).

The more pics the better ^^;

RikoBurandetsu
04-09-2007, 08:17 PM

I got a bunch of pictures and videos with you guys when you were playing around at the top of the escalators on the sixth floor... There's also a really good picture of your awesome Naruto with my dad as Jiraiya. I'll have them uploaded this evening, so be ready for a big post with all the links, everyone!

GirlyAnimeGirl
04-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Arigatou, Tidus! And thanks doubly for your kind comments. *happy blush* That really does make the effort all worthwhile!

Next year, we're looking forward to seeing YOU in costume! You really do need to give it a try. :toothy: :toothy:

Your welcome! You guys were the best there! You both look exactly like the characters.:)

Yes, next year i'll be going as a character for sure. I'm going to be working on my Summoner Yuna, Songstress Yuna, and Rikku costume so hopefully we can get a final fantasy picture next year! I would love to see you guys in those costumes again!

Raidenator4
04-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Anyone see a T.K.? ^^;

kawaii_namine
04-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Friday: KHI Kairi, KHII Kairi, Tooth-Ache Hunny.
Saturday: KHII Kairi, KHI Kairi, Tooth-Ache Hunny, Rukia Kuchiki(the first skit of the cosplay skits).
Sunday: KHI Kairi, Tooth-Ache Hunny.

I wish I got to cosplay Ino, but I didn't get my wig back in time. x.x And no one got a picture of my Haruhi Fujioka or my Lucy, so I'm not asking for that.

I think I found your photo on someone else's gallery:

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h116/Yumi_Yuko/Cosplay/Sakura-Con%202007/?action=view&current=IMG_6902.jpg

Kagami-chan
04-09-2007, 08:46 PM
YAY! That is me! Thanks for finding it kawaii_namine!

Le Rikki
04-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Anyone see a T.K.? ^^;

On Sunday? If so then I saw a T.K. and I think my friend got a picture but I don't know if she's uploaded her photos yet.

Also, not sure if it just got pushed back or if I'm impatient [if so then I apologize] but did anyone get a picture of a Renton (on Saturday)? I was usually with an Eureka, Anenome, or a Pikachu.?

kimmi-chan
04-09-2007, 08:50 PM
I was Pyramid Head on Saturday, the one standing around outside, barely able to walk around for a few hours o.o I know there was a couple of people who took shots of me, wondering if there are any good ones. My lady and I never seem to end up with any good shots of the costume via our own devices x.x

i don't know if it's you, but this was the only pyramid head photo i got ^__^;; http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1839/dsc03677nv7.jpg

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1039203

:]

@kimmi-chan

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1040766

i'm pretty sure that was you ^^; it's a shot with my group, hope you don't mind -- that was the only shot I got of you x__x;;

@Kolibri OMG those are amazing pictures of us!!! Thank you so much *__* haha, the last one is my friend, but that's definately our costume and I was looking for that shot :]

yes that's me :) i have a picture of that one too

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5507/dsc03762cm0.jpg

i'm STILL requesting PHOTOS of me in my HINATA cosplay! please send a link if you have any!

also, my friends cosplayed as NARUTO and FUTURE SASUKE... we were together most of the time so if you have pictures of them, please link :angel:

Threshie
04-09-2007, 08:59 PM
LOL; I know how you feel, I'm still hoping somebody has a shot of me, too. ^^; I was the Mello in the lace-fly pants and glasses who came to the con on Friday and Saturday; I was with a Billy Coen, an L and a Gaara. I think I saw your Pikachu several times--she was wearing shorts, right? ^^ She was cute. I didn't take many pictures, myself, though--my siblings and niece did instead!

kimmi-chan
04-09-2007, 09:03 PM
hmm, for some reason my messages aren't getting posted... sorry if this gets sent a couple of times...

so photos i got:

not sure if this is you... sorry =/

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1839/dsc03677nv7.jpg

i have these of you guys... did you get any of us? i'm not sure if you took any... of either me, the future naruto and future sasuke that you guys took photos with :)

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1917/dsc03708dp6.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9457/dsc03709nv3.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1269/dsc03711pl2.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1655/dsc03710ki4.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7551/dsc03712dg1.jpg

i wasnt sure before, but since you sent me that other photo, i know this is you guys :D

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5507/dsc03762cm0.jpg

----------------------------------

I'm still requesting photos of me and my friends, please link it if you have any!!

hinata with future naruto and future sasuke :D

smallrinilady
04-09-2007, 09:03 PM
I was dressed as Kagura from inu yasha

and i was also dressed as the sexy Hogwarts student

I'm looking for some pictures

kei_urashima
04-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Eh, while I'm at it, does anyone have any pictures of a really tall Syaoran Li from Card captor Sakura?

Justke
04-09-2007, 09:29 PM
awesome, thanks :]!

Arkelos
04-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Is this you?

http://www.briansugita.com/20070406/images/SC1_0107.jpg

Hello, I was wondering if you had any pictures of me! I was Aeris from FFVII. I have a picture of myself in my album as well... Thanks!!

I think I got several. Is this you?

http://www.briansugita.com/20070407/images/DSC_0076.jpg

http://www.briansugita.com/20070407/images/DSC_0077.jpg

http://www.briansugita.com/20070407/images/DSC_0078.jpg

http://www.briansugita.com/20070407/images/DSC_0079.jpg

http://www.briansugita.com/20070407/images/DSC_0080.jpg

FusionDragon28
04-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Friday: Roy Mustang (with emo eyepatch off and on)
Saturday: Edward Elric with Automail (no red coat or jacket)

If anyone has pictures that would be greatly appreciated! ^_^

FD28

Arkelos
04-09-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm looking for picchurs of me~

I was the bankai!Hitsugaya on Friday, one of the Bridgets (I had both the yo-yo and Roger) on Saturday, and Luke from Tales of the Abyss on Sundaaay.

If anyone has some, I would appreciate it muchly~

Thanks!

Got a few of you...

http://www.briansugita.com/20070407/images/DSC_0018.jpg
http://www.briansugita.com/20070407/images/DSC_0019.jpg
http://www.briansugita.com/20070407/images/DSC_0058.jpg
http://www.briansugita.com/20070407/images/DSC_0061.jpg
http://www.briansugita.com/20070408/images/DSC_0002.jpg
http://www.briansugita.com/20070408/images/DSC_0017.jpg

Kumi-chan
04-09-2007, 10:28 PM
Okay, I know there's shots out there of me, anyone here take any?

Thursday evening
Ranma-chan (with a neon-red wig) and Ranma-kun. I was wearing the long-sleeved red tunic version, and had a P-chan plushie with me.

Friday and Saturday
Shampoo with the massive dark purple wig, pink outfit, red breastplate, and sword. I also had P-chan with me. I was often hanging out with a Principal Kuno.

Sheeta from Laputa (a lot of people kept mistaking me for Kiki). Dark purple dress, braided dark brown wig with red ribbons, red headband (no large bow!), dark blue pendant with a gold design. Yes, on Saturday, I also had Jiji tied to my backpack, but I wasn't Kiki!

Sunday
Kiki. Yes, I use the dress for both characters (Sheeta does wear essentially the same outfit at the beginning of Laputa). I was only there very briefly around 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning. Dark purple dress, short, puffy light brown hair, huge red bow, adult-sized broom, Jiji plushie.

Merle. Doubt anyone got a shot of me, since I was working in the hospitality suite from 2:00 - 8:30 p.m., but I was done up as her most of the day. Suede dress with a painted pattern, tan tights and leotard with stripes painted on them, suede ears and tail, realistic gem pendant. You can see version one of the costume, with the old dress, in my gallery, to get an idea if it's me. My face was also tanned this year for this costume.

Arkelos
04-09-2007, 10:40 PM

<3,

Not the best shot, but...

http://www.briansugita.com/20070407/images/DSC_0093.jpg

Hitokiri Kenshin
04-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Anyone see a T.K.? ^^;

I did, and took a picture of one with a Kari. But it will be a few days before I can get those pics done.

Foxtale
04-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Does anybody have pictures of me or my friends??

Thursday:
Sakura (from Naruto) - short sleeved red outfit with a short pink wig
Sasuke - black top and shorts (Zansatsu)

Friday:
Kadaj and Kasumi - blue and white
Cloud (Zansatsu) - the one with the back holster
Squall (a friend) - he had the scar drawn on and his brown/red belts were really wide but didn't have any of the studs on them; his hair was pretty crazy too

Satuday:
Shelke
Vincent (Zansatsu)
Squall (a friend) - same as above

Sunday:
Kasumi - blue and white
Cloud (Zansatsu)
Squall (a friend)

Also, if anybody has pics of the Xemnas or a Professor Oak, please let me know - also friends. Thanks!!

UviB
04-09-2007, 11:17 PM
Well, I am looking for pictures of Wisdom Sora and Valor Sora (my friend and I) I know I was the only female Valor Sora, and she was the only Wisdom Sora... so... Piccies please!!

also, if anyone has pictures of the Guilty Gear shoot (the one that happened inside) I would also love to see them.. I was the Blue Millia Rage :3

Thank you guys!!

maverickwarrior
04-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Here's a picture of the character I dressed as (Rozalin, Disgaea 2)... Cuz I honestly think that half the people who took my picture didn't know who the heck my character was XD I had electric pink eyes and I was briefly walking around with an Adell (pictures with or without Adell, doesn't matter)

Michi
04-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Some posts weren't showing up in this thread, but I think I've caught them all. All should be back to normal for now. :thumbsup:

Raidenator4
04-10-2007, 12:00 AM
On Sunday? If so then I saw a T.K. and I think my friend got a picture but I don't know if she's uploaded her photos yet.

Also, not sure if it just got pushed back or if I'm impatient [if so then I apologize] but did anyone get a picture of a Renton (on Saturday)? I was usually with an Eureka, Anenome, or a Pikachu.?

I was T.K. all 3 days. I was hangin' with a Kari and I was carrying a Kakashi plushie in the morning on Sunday... A Sasuke & Shikamaru plushie Saturday afternoon, and I carried a Sonic plushie evening Friday.
Does your friend have an account here? I wanna see my gay face :D

I did, and took a picture of one with a Kari. But it will be a few days before I can get those pics done.
That was most likely me ;D I was with Kari all three days... And at night... Having a war... Getting kicked... In the stomach... Watching as she tortured my Sasuke plushie.... D: I wanna see the picture, I have an incredibly gay face ;D
WAIT! Were the T.K. & Kari near the stairs infront of the glass-window thing on the 5th floor?

That was most likely me ;D I was with Kari all three days... And at night... Having a war... Getting kicked... In the stomach... Watching as she tortured my Sasuke plushie.... D: I wanna see the picture, I have an incredibly gay face ;D
WAIT! Were the T.K. & Kari near the stairs infront of the glass-window thing on the 5th floor?
I think it was you. I remember someone that looked like you taking our picture... Of my gay face ;D (Sorry, I really hate my smile OxO)

KaZzu
04-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Was wondering if anyone on here got any shots of me and my friend. I was the Edgeworth on friday and the Phoenix Wright on sunday. We were the guys that carried around the OBJECTION! signs. Thanks ^^;

Le Rikki
04-10-2007, 12:37 AM
Was wondering if anyone on here got any shots of me and my friend. I was the Edgeworth on friday and the Phoenix Wright on sunday. We were the guys that carried around the OBJECTION! signs. Thanks ^^;
I got a picture of you guys on my phone, but that's not much help. ^^;

dark_master34
04-10-2007, 12:41 AM
I cosplayed as Yami Bakura at Sakura Con 2007. I know lots of pictures were taken of me. So I'm wondering if any of them are on the web because I would like to see them.

Cocoa
04-10-2007, 12:48 AM

http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1869.JPG.html
http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1870.JPG.html
http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1871.JPG.html
http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1915.JPG.html

I loved you guys XD;

Iknowscience
04-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Anybody get one of a Ninja Doctor?

rocketdive98
04-10-2007, 12:56 AM
I was Gunner Yuna, if anyone has pics of me. Not the guy that dressed up as Yuna though, I'm a girl. Oh and I was dressed up on friday and saturday

KaZzu
04-10-2007, 01:07 AM
http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1869.JPG.html
http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1870.JPG.html
http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1871.JPG.html
http://www.tokyo-tower.org/gallery/main.php/v/cons/sakuracon07/DSCF1915.JPG.html

I loved you guys XD;

Awesome, thanks a bunch :D I was surprised by how many people recognized us; it was really cool walking around and hearing people yelling OBJECTION! or OVERRULED! or anything else from the game ^^

Authiel
04-10-2007, 01:08 AM
A whole bunch of people took my pic, and so Im wondering if any of them happen to belong to this site...I went on saturday dressed in maids dress, pink cat ears with ribbons and tail, I also had a matching pink cat collar on ith a big jingle bell. Anyways, if you think you have some pics please let me know. ^.^ Thanks

BlackLychee
04-10-2007, 01:17 AM

Well, we got one of you guys. :)http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1041160

thegrimwombat
04-10-2007, 02:09 AM

Hey there! I was the Mia who was hanging around with Godot. My friend got a bunch of pictures of the four of us from Sunday. I'll PM you with the link when she uploads them tomorrow!

Foxtale
04-10-2007, 02:20 AM

I got one shot of them. If you go to my gallery, the picture is in the gallery marked SakuraCon '07

viii
04-10-2007, 02:26 AM
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/Msz_V/sakura/IMG_2761.jpg
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/Msz_V/sakura/IMG_2762.jpg
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/Msz_V/sakura/IMG_2763.jpg

was this you ? =o) if not, sorry !

BlackLychee
04-10-2007, 02:39 AM
Hi, guys. Still looking for our group.

We were:
- ALPHONSE ELRIC ARMOR VERSION (without the bike helmet and awesome light up eyes)
- A RED NOCTURNE ON A FISHING POLE

Any little bit helps :) Thanks, all!

Wind
04-10-2007, 04:54 AM
Wind, I thought I saw you there! ^___^ You looked so familar that I didn't get your piccy bc I have it from AOD last year of you in your Ichigo school outfit.

Hakuden, I have a pic of you guys from Saturday! I heart Shaolin Soccer. I was tempted to take photos of your guys just standing around by the chairs. Unfortunately, my camera isn't with me to upload pictures now.

My turn!
I would like pictures of me from Saturday. I was the long haired Lulu with the cactuar. Also, on Sunday I was at the Dreamcatchers performance on stage for the competition wearing the father hat from Azumanga Daioh. I wish I could have gotten video of it ><.

oh hey, oh well i guess.

PacificPyro
04-10-2007, 05:53 AM
anyone got pics of me with my friends?
Fri-Sat:
Zack
-Final Fantasy: VII Last Order (battle dmged added)
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/Pacific03/Sakura%20Con%202007/pics%20from%20others%202007/DSC01259.jpg

Sat-Sunday:
WRO Soldier Officer Class
Final Fantasy: VII Dirge of Cerberus
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/Pacific03/Sakura%20Con%202007/pics%20from%20others%202007/deadWRO.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/Pacific03/Sakura%20Con%202007/pics%20from%20others%202007/DSCN2276.jpg

Shishnit
04-10-2007, 07:39 AM
Hey everyone I took about 175 pictures at Sakura-Con on Saturday. I will be uploading them to either flickr or my personal website later today. So keep an eye out for my post.

As for now does anyone have any pictures of me? I was Tuxedo Mask, but with a crappy mask :(

http://flickr.com/photos/7738976@N07/453892180/

Thanks in advanced.

susugeki86
04-10-2007, 08:27 AM

I think I've uploaded your picture on mty gallery. Visit my gallery to see it.

aliceaddict
04-10-2007, 09:30 AM
looking for pictures of these three lolitas plz

Acire
04-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Hello, everybody! ^^; This is my first-ever post as a cosplayer...hehehe. I'm looking for pictures anybody might have taken of me at Sakura-Con 2007.

I was the Mello with the lace-fly pants and glasses (XD sure sounds funny put into words, haha) and whom was usually wandering around with a Billy Coen, an L and a Gaara that everybody kept mobbing for pictures/hugs/autographs/what-have-you. ^^;

I also had a big half-pound chocolate bar most of the days I was there, which were Friday and Saturday, and near the end of Saturday I was briefly wearing an Akatsuki hat, which people took some shots of me in. If anybody out there who took a picture of me, please, please send it my way--I think the best shots of me ended up in other people's cameras! ^^;

PM me if you like--or even better, just post a link here for me to see. <3 Thank you very much!

~Threshie, aka Mello

OMGAH THRESHIE *GLOMP*

Ask Eli for that group picture on my Facebook!

i3eef
04-10-2007, 11:27 AM

Thanks!

Lol. Hey! I'm that random Rei that took pics of you!
I have three in here:
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71251&member=68568

Sasuke-Hime
04-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Heeeylo!

I'm looking for pictures of myself actually. I was the female(!) cosplaying Time-Jump Sasuke~

I also wore the black and white Chuunin Exam costume.

The final day I had on a pin-stripe outfit and Ears (but I dont expect pictures but it doesnt hurt to ask anyway).

I didnt get to take any, so it'd be appreciated.

kolibri
04-10-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm looking for pictures of myself actually. I was the FEMALE cosplaying Time-Jump Sasuke~

Is this you?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/453042225/in/set-72157600053458565/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/452908231/in/set-72157600053458565/

If it is, you took a photo of us (that's Tsunade and Jiraiya) when we were playing cards outside, I'd love to see that ^_^

i3eef
04-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Heeeylo!

I'm looking for pictures of myself actually. I was the FEMALE cosplaying Time-Jump Sasuke~

I remember you! LoL Were you jumping Count D on Sunday?
Unfortunatly I wasn't able to take a pic of you, I wanted to but my cam died by that point.

Sasuke-Hime
04-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Is this you?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/453042225/in/set-72157600053458565/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/452908231/in/set-72157600053458565/

If it is, you took a photo of us (that's Tsunade and Jiraiya) when we were playing cards outside, I'd love to see that ^_^

My friend who was in the Kankurou costume took the picture, she is getting back from Washinton in a week, when she does I will send it to you! It was an awesome picture!

I remember you! LoL Were you jumping Count D on Sunday?
Unfortunatly I wasn't able to take a pic of you, I wanted to but my cam died by that point.

Jumping? Kinda I think? I talked to him a bit because he was an awesome cosplayer ^^

girl156
04-10-2007, 12:26 PM
deleted for personal reasons

dogbrainv
04-10-2007, 12:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone got any pictures taken of me. I was Maes Hughes. I was the guy working at Anime Pavilion. I got a few pictures taken, but I havenít got them developed yet. :( I will get them up and on here some time this week

i3eef
04-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Here's a picture of the character I dressed as (Rozalin, Disgaea 2)... Cuz I honestly think that half the people who took my picture didn't know who the heck my character was XD I had electric pink eyes and I was briefly walking around with an Adell (pictures with or without Adell, doesn't matter)

Oh yeah! I remember you I think I have 2 pics of you. Such a beautiful cosplay, I couldn't pass it up. LoL
Sorry i didn't know who you were at first, but i know it looked familiar.
W00t for Rosalin.
It's ubber hard to cosplay that character but you pulled it off.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1043480
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1043479

smallrinilady
04-10-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm looking for pictures of myself.

I was Human Luna on Friday and Sailor Pluto on Saturday and Sunday, though I didn't have the Time Key.

i think this is you

http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/59/659/6/35/92/2740635920101052933xMEjfY_th.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2740635920101052933xMEjfY)

i3eef
04-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Guess I'll ask before this thread gets really long...

Did anyone happen to take a picture of Lehas from Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata? I wore my wig on Friday and not on Saturday. I'm posting right now on Sunday morning and will be wearing my wig today. If you don't know who she is (only 3 people knew who I was) then here is a link:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=15478&member=28337
GAAH! I wish I got pics of you. I know who you are Lehas is from Magna Carta
I was going to be Reith but my costume wasn't finished so I stuck with being Rei Ayanami :3

kolibri
04-10-2007, 12:56 PM
I was wondering if anyone got any pictures taken of me. I was Maes Hughes. I was the guy working at Anime Pavilion. I got a few pictures taken, but I havenít got them developed yet. :( I will get them up and on here some time this week
Did you have an Armstrong? Here's only Huges I have:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/449192215/in/set-72157600053458565/

i3eef
04-10-2007, 01:24 PM
O__o
Herrow! I was wondering if anyone has pics of my cosplay. I was Rei Ayanami, no not the guy dressed as her but the female with red glasses. I think there were only 2 of us being cosplayed so yeah...
It's pretty cool because it seemed the Rei cosplay craze died out and then was brought back again. Which makes me feel pretty good because I wouldn't want ubber amounts copies of me running around.
But anyways Please post pics if you have them.
Here's what i looked like:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1043554
OH! And I'm also posting other pics from the con so if you want to fidn your self in my folder feel free it's right here:

Oh and sorry about the semi-bad resolution on the pix. I borrowed my friends camera and she had her settings on low 800X600. I didn't know it was set to that until after the con T___T.
Thanx
^___^

Sieneko
04-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Lol. Hey! I'm that random Rei that took pics of you!
I have three in here:
Oh hey, I totally remember ya! Thank you for the pictures!

folkeye
04-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Me like a moron didn't get any pictures for myself of me as<b> Albel Nox on Friday </b>. If anybody managed to snag one, please let me know. Thanks!

inretrograde
04-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Anybody get one of a Ninja Doctor?

Here (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/subsequentzero/sakura%20con/drmcninja.png)
Sorry about the size. Let me know if you'd like something larger.

maverickwarrior
04-10-2007, 03:52 PM
W00t for Rosalin.
It's ubber hard to cosplay that character but you pulled it off.
Wow, thanks a lot XD

RinniBoBinni
04-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Hey, I'm looking for pictures of myself with other people, heh, I was the furry yellow Pikachu with the light-up cheeks. If anyone has a picture of me, could you post it up please? =D

blackfruitbat
04-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Hello! I'm on the lookout for pictures of me and my friend.

Friday: I was cosplaying Lelouch from Code Geass.

Saturday: We were cosplaying Subaru and Hokuto from Tokyo Babylon in this image:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/lavenderhorizon/tbkis.png

If anyone has photos, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know. ^^" Thanks so much!

The~Wind
04-10-2007, 04:30 PM
i think this is you

http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/59/659/6/35/92/2740635920101052933xMEjfY_th.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2740635920101052933xMEjfY)

Yeah, that's me in my Luna dress, but I'm really interested in seeing pictures of me in my Pluto costume.

jyoshimitsu
04-10-2007, 04:51 PM
anyone take a pic of a haruko and naota duo? the haruko had a real guitar.
also pix of the dirge of cerberus gathering would be nice. i was a deepground commander and my gf was a deepground female. and for the raves i was ryu. i also had a DBZ scouter on that tons of people asked for pix of lol

i3eef
04-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Oh hey, I totally remember ya! Thank you for the pictures!
Sweet! You're totally welcome! Sorry if the resolution is bad...

Wow, thanks a lot XD
^__^ Yup, yup.

Ginpatsu
04-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Anyone have any pics of the Ouran Host Club group that has a Kasanoda instead of the twins?

And/or of our Ouran skit (the one that had Kadaj as part of it).

And Folkeye, I got a pic of you as Albel. ^^ As soon as I find the cord.. Ack.

Kagami-chan
04-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Mmkay. I'm requesting more pictures for...not myself.

My cosplay group needs pictures. I found some, but I lost them. We were the first skit(the Bleach one). And if you have any pictures, that'd be amazing!

Chinese Ai
04-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Only found two pictures, and still looking for more..

- Saturday: Gothic lolita, deep burgendy top with green ribbons crossing with a white/pink skirt. I hanged around an Itachi (my sis) most of the time.
Here's a pic of me in the costume: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042788

- Sunday: GL again and was blue version Sasuke. I was mostly with a Naruto group (Neji, Kurenai, Haku, Tenten, Hinata) and my sis, Itachi. We got a couple of pictures together.
Here's the group I was with: http://i16.tinypic.com/47huott.jpg

smallrinilady
04-10-2007, 05:55 PM
did anyone get pictures of the inu yasha cosplay photo shoot
i'm sad, i've lookted through everyone's albums and can't find any pictures

folkeye
04-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Anyone have any pics of the Ouran Host Club group that has a Kasanoda instead of the twins?

I found a few pictures from the skit. Check this one out...
http://www.fansview.com/2007/sakuracon/sa07c0002.html

And yeah, still hunting down Albel pics. So let me know when you get it up :D I have a few pictures of the whole group too that'll go up in a gallery hopefully in the next few days too.

Raidenator4
04-10-2007, 06:33 PM

I got a picture of both. Not sure which was you ^^;
It's on my deviantART account.

Raidenator4
04-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Yeah, that's me in my Luna dress, but I'm really interested in seeing pictures of me in my Pluto costume.
Were you with a Sailor Saturn?

Kagami-chan
04-10-2007, 06:47 PM
I found a few pictures from the skit. Check this one out...
http://www.fansview.com/2007/sakuracon/sa07c0002.html

And yeah, still hunting down Albel pics. So let me know when you get it up :D I have a few pictures of the whole group too that'll go up in a gallery hopefully in the next few days too.

Yay! Thanks so much! My skit was in there, too!

Threshie
04-10-2007, 08:14 PM

Ginpatsu, I found pics of the Ouran group with Kasanoda-kun (btw, I was very happy to see a Kasanoda! X3) in Eurobeat King's Sakura-Con Friday pictures folder! There are at least three....here are the links:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042505 <-- Kasanoda-kun 01

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042504 -- Kasanoda-kun 02

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042507
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042506 <-- These two shots are of a Tamaki that I believe was with the Kasanoda-kun. =)

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042503 <-- Kyouya with the Kasanoda-kun group.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042493 <-- Kyouya 02

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042492 <-- Kasanoda-kun, Kyouya, Tamaki group 01

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042491 <-- Kasanoda-kun, Kyouya, Tamaki group 02

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042490 <-- Kasanoda-kun, Kyouya, Tamaki group 03

Phew, that's all I found in Eurobeat King's gallery (which you may well have already seen, but in case you haven't, here they are.) =) Enjoy!

As for me, as I've stated before I'm looking for pics of myself as Mello from Friday and/or Saturday--I was the one with the lace-fly pants and glasses, and if you have any pictures of the Billy Coen, Gaara or L that were with me (my siblings and niece), please give me links to any of those as well as links to pics of me! <3 I have already found the three shots with Billy in them in Eurobeat King's gallery, by the way, so don't trouble yourself sending those along unless you really want to. ^^;;

Thanks so, so much! <3

~Threshie, aka Mello

Ginpatsu
04-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Whoot. Awesome. ^^ Thanks.

Folkeye and Kagami-chan, I got the pictures I took of you two. Do you want me to send them to you on here or the SC forum PMs, or post them here after I put them up on my Photobucket?

Note: I only got one pic of you as Albel, Folkeye, since it was at the end of the dance lessons, and it didn't come out good at all.. >< Regrets and apologies. .. And I should've danced with you, too. Meep.

hakuden
04-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Ninja Doctor!! Here's that camera phone shot I got of ya in the Artist Room!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bonnedorrello/454741562/

Thanks again to the Shaolin Soccer fans! Keep those pictures comin'! If we see you next year, expect a shoe-shine ^_~

- 5th Brother, Might Steel Leg

Acire
04-10-2007, 08:44 PM
GAAH! I wish I got pics of you. I know who you are Lehas is from Magna Carta
I was going to be Reith but my costume wasn't finished so I stuck with being Rei Ayanami :3

Aww bummer. Well I'll be uploading some into my own gallery soon (recovering + catching up on college here lol) in case you'd like any!

Threshie
04-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Hii, Acire! ^__^ *wave-a*

Edit: *cough* Oh, yeah, and if anybody has pictures of me (the Mello with glasses and the lace-fly pants) or my siblings (the Gaara, Billy Coen and L whom were with me) from Sakura-COn 2007, please send the links along to me! =) Thanks!

~Threshie <3

mixaka
04-10-2007, 08:58 PM
@MooMooMaki and myalchod

I've got TONS of pics from the D. Gray-man shoot in my gallery. Feel free to browse. Sadly, as another Road, I was *in* many of the pics that were probably taken of you. I did get one really nice pic of the two of you and the Earl.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044050

@EVA Xgouki

If you were at the CLAMP photoshoot, I've got pics of your Kurogane in my gallery. Are one of these you?
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1043977
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1043943
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1043976

@anime101

I've got a pic of the Haruhi dance from the cosplay contest here:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044018

@triumph

I was your Near on Sat night ^_^ I've got the following pics of you:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044141
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044135
and this one too..I think http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044021

@KaZzu

I've got one of you both as well:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044134

Well....that's it for now......

Eliteslayer
04-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Sorry to ask again, but no one seems to have responded to my first request (since it was just one of many in the waves of requests, so I don't mind) so I have to ask again. Sorry.

Does anyone have any pictures of Manjoume from Yugioh GX? Black jacket with a silver trim, duel disk, my cards fell into a puddle during the dark tournament? I was with the Yugioh group for a bit of the photo shoot, and I fought against Hiei in the Dark Tournament.

If anyone has any pics of me, or the YGO group in general, that would be most appreciated. Thank you! (And sorry for asking again)

Justke
04-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Hey, I'm looking for pictures of myself with other people, heh, I was the furry yellow Pikachu with the light-up cheeks. If anyone has a picture of me, could you post it up please? =D

O___O were you this one? That costume was AMAZINGLY cute lol

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044376
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044375

triumph
04-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone got photos of my Yagami Light cosplay. I wore it all weekend, and had a scythe with a screaming skull. I had no operating camera with me all throughout the con, so if anyone would be kind enough to show any and all photos they took, I would greatly appreciate it. ^_^ Here are a couple images that I have that are all right:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71104&member=6675

Thank you so much in advance!

Kagami-chan
04-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Whoot. Awesome. ^^ Thanks.

Folkeye and Kagami-chan, I got the pictures I took of you two. Do you want me to send them to you on here or the SC forum PMs, or post them here after I put them up on my Photobucket?

Note: I only got one pic of you as Albel, Folkeye, since it was at the end of the dance lessons, and it didn't come out good at all.. >< Regrets and apologies. .. And I should've danced with you, too. Meep.Either works for me! ^^

Iknowscience
04-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Here (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/subsequentzero/sakura%20con/drmcninja.png)
Sorry about the size. Let me know if you'd like something larger.

Woohoo! Awesome! Thanks!^^

Iknowscience
04-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Thanks, Inretrograde!^^ Did I happen to take a pic of you afterwards?

Is this you?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/theswiftness/CIMG0287-1.jpg

Barunesusa
04-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Thursday and Friday
Kairi - Kingdom Hearts 2 (http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/CrystalSitara/Real%20Life%20Pictures/DSC00027.jpg)

Saturday
Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures. However, there are some in my gallery, and just see that but with shorter red hair. [I was Red-Head-Dead-Ed, hahaha]

Antiquity
04-10-2007, 10:47 PM
You guys were the cutest. I've got loads of photos of you and your Kakashi:

I hope your Naruto has recovered... she looked really tired on Sunday ;) Are your photos somewhere?

Thank you so much!!! Those pictures are so cute!!!

My Naru is doing good now, or at the very least she can breathe again, so thanks for asking! Naru would like to add that you were a cool Tsunade and thank for the pics as well (I'm on the phone with her now and she wanted to comment).

Ummm we haven't posted any pictures of us yet but we will soon. There are some youtube videos already but youtube distorted them a little so that doesn't say a whole lot. Anywho! Yeah... just ask me later about them and I'll probably have them up.

Kagami-chan
04-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Barunesusa, I wish I got a picture of you. You were too cute.

Barunesusa
04-10-2007, 10:53 PM
xD; Thanks. So were you though <3...even if KH1 Kairi was dead half the time xD I have quite a few of the KH Photoshoot.

Antiquity
04-10-2007, 11:05 PM
i have these of you guys... did you get any of us? i'm not sure if you took any... of either me, the future naruto and future sasuke that you guys took photos with :)

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1917/dsc03708dp6.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9457/dsc03709nv3.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1269/dsc03711pl2.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1655/dsc03710ki4.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7551/dsc03712dg1.jpg

Thank you for the pics! Tragically our camera broke towards the end of the con and we were unable to take a lot of pictures or recover a good deal of the ones we DID take. It sucks pretty bad in fact but I wish you good luck in finding ones of you through other people ^_^!

I got a bunch of pictures and videos with you guys when you were playing around at the top of the escalators on the sixth floor... There's also a really good picture of your awesome Naruto with my dad as Jiraiya. I'll have them uploaded this evening, so be ready for a big post with all the links, everyone!

Oh you rock so much!!! Please send me a link (through pm or whatever) when you do ^_^! We were really hoping that someone got vids and/or pics of our fighting on the sixth floor because our camera broke on that day and we lost all our stuff. Really tragic story but whatever. Anyway! I look forward to your update ^_^!

Heat
04-10-2007, 11:42 PM
*scratches back of head*...I know there are some pictures of me floating around

Saturday: Yondaime (I had a wig if that helps >.>), Squall Leonhart (I had the craptastic Gunblade :/), and Mori-Senpai (with brown hair XD)

Sunday: Mori-Senpai

Kagami-chan
04-10-2007, 11:50 PM
xD; Thanks. So were you though <3...even if KH1 Kairi was dead half the time xD I have quite a few of the KH Photoshoot.

xD;; Well, I wasn't DEAD. But I "had no heart". Close enough. >.< Stupid Kairi not moving for like...80% of the first game. I posed as the heartless Kairi for a few people and NO ONE got what I was doing.

Oooh. Could I grab the photoshoot pictures from you?

kolibri
04-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Oh you rock so much!!! Please send me a link (through pm or whatever) when you do ^_^! We were really hoping that someone got vids and/or pics of our fighting on the sixth floor because our camera broke on that day and we lost all our stuff. Really tragic story but whatever.
Sorry to hear about your camera :( I think I saw that video though, your Naruto came and showed it to me giving me a long commentary on how you kicked her ass ;) I've got a short video clip of her having her photo taken with a Cloud and a Tifa on Saturday evening when you guys were hanging with us (Tsunade and Jiraiya) in front of the escalators going to sixth floor. She kept jumping into photos that people wanted to take of us, I'd love to see some of those ^_^

I wasn't thinking of putting the video up anywhere but if you want it I can do so.

Saturday: Yondaime (I had a wig if that helps >.>), Squall Leonhart (I had the craptastic Gunblade :/), and Mori-Senpai (with brown hair XD)
I'm always keeping my eye on my favourite Yondaime, here are someone elses photos of you dancing with a Mori ;)

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e71/M_Cyrus_Weiss214/Sakura%20Con%202007/Saturday/?start=all

Heat
04-11-2007, 01:28 AM
Haha thank you but that's my friend Cyrus as Kyouya I'm still the Yondaime though (favorite? *blushes*)...We were swing dancing! I should totally teach you and Jiraiya! It's a lot of fun :)

Acire
04-11-2007, 01:38 AM
Hii, Acire! ^__^ *wave-a*

Edit: *cough* Oh, yeah, and if anybody has pictures of me (the Mello with glasses and the lace-fly pants) or my siblings (the Gaara, Billy Coen and L whom were with me) from Sakura-COn 2007, please send the links along to me! =) Thanks!

~Threshie <3

I noticed some in Eurobeat's gallery I think... they're out there trust me. I have to check links CONSTANTLY <3

NicholasKreuz
04-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Can anyone send me their pictures of me from Sakura con 2007 on sunday?
I was Cosplaying Zell in a SeeD uniform. I would appriciate it :D

Blackjack Gabbi
04-11-2007, 02:58 AM
Did anyone get me? I was JP from Digimon Frontier, and for most of the time I carried around a little Patamon doll.

Corrado Kid
04-11-2007, 03:09 AM
With no camera it was kinda hard to get pics of myself... if anyone could help out I was one of the only guy Reno's from FFVII. if it also helps I forgot my razor so I couldnt shave ><

wiccan_otogi
04-11-2007, 03:48 AM
Jacking the account--want to be a bit more specific about the costumes we were this year.

Friday: Jrock costumes [I'm not going into great detail about who, Kaoru and Kami..] I had pink hair and spikey breastplates, and my friend had light up drumsticks, we were both in shiny leather costumes.

Saturday: Naruto: Zetsu and Orochimaru--I was the Orochimaru with the white contact lenses and the snake , and our Zetsu was...the only Zetsu there.

Also later Saturday I was Hizumi of d'espairsray, big boots, red scarf...white contacts? If anyone has any pictures I'd love to have them since...ours aren't uploading from the camera, and it'd be lame to jack Togi's account for nothin'.

Once I get our pictures up here I'll let you guys know if I have any of you. <3

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/creamy_ryou/P1010090.jpg
like that, if it helps, for...Friday. I don't have any reference images of anything else, though. :/

Mycroft
04-11-2007, 04:09 AM
With no camera it was kinda hard to get pics of myself... if anyone could help out I was one of the only guy Reno's from FFVII. if it also helps I forgot my razor so I couldnt shave ><

I have a few really high resolution pictures that you're in from the Final fantasy photoshoot on Friday if you want them. I think they're big enough for you to crop a picture of yourself.

Though I think the majority of them is when you're laughing as Aerith (me) and Zack lie on the ground dead in front of the Tonberry. :( Your heartless Reno you.

Scorpion_Lady
04-11-2007, 05:13 AM
Hiiii~ Did anyone get a picture of Utena on Friday (only in costume for about an hour) or Saturday?

EvilAuthor
04-11-2007, 09:28 AM
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/EvilAuthor/Convention/Sakuracon%2007/
I'll have all of mine up hopefully by tonight or tomorrow and then I'll be posting my favorites on cosplay.com

Ok, I have photo requests!
On Friday I was Evil from Gaia. Black sports bra, red skirt, big raccoon tail, and goth boots. I got a lot of WTF stares so if you saw it, you'd know. Some people took pictures and I want copies.
Saturday and most of Sunday I was Riza Hawkeye from FMA. Mini skirt version. On Saturday I had black stockings...which did not survive the con.

If you got me, post a link to pictures or galleries. Either work and I won't complain if you also got pictures of my boyfriend [I followed him about for most of the con so there has to be a lot of pictures of us together]

inretrograde
04-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Thanks, Inretrograde!^^ Did I happen to take a pic of you afterwards?

Is this you?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/theswiftness/CIMG0287-1.jpg

Ah, it comes up with a "page not found" error.
You're welcome to try and email the image to me: subsequentzero at gmail dot com

RikoBurandetsu
04-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Zansatsu: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1045386

Antiquity: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1045391
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1045347

aliceaddict: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1045388

folkeye
04-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Here is my pitifully low number of taken pictures.

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=69687&member=28328

If you were the one hanging with us as Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz I know I have some pictures. Just need to get them off of my mom's camera :) But keep and eye on my 'Sakura-Con Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz Gallery' and they'll be going up in there. Located: http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71139&member=28328 but it might take a few days...

Anza
04-11-2007, 01:31 PM
I was Chii in the giant dress that could eat small children (red flowers w/ me later... lots of black ribbon. etc etc) ~_~;; I got so lazy and only wore that costume all weekend. I suck, lol

Honyou Inuyasha
04-11-2007, 02:33 PM
Anyone Find a purple haired ninja? He looked like he was from Naruto but I've never seen his character before. Please link pix if ya find him somewhere.

Mr. Wolfwood
04-11-2007, 05:50 PM
Well, to add another request to the list...

My digital crapped out on Saturday and I can't figure out what's wrong - might have had something to do with that BBQ Sauce - thus, I have no Sakura pictures this year.

...Anyhow, I would like to ask you all if you happen to know if you have a picture of a guy dressed as Traize from Gundam Wing. If so, it's me!
You didn't recognize me as Traize? Well, it's okay. Other people I was accused of cosplaying as this year were: Jack Aubrey, Russel Crowe, Horatio Hornblower & Napoleon Bonaparte. So, don't feel bad if you didn't understand the costume.

If you do happen to have a picture of this yours truely, please let me know so I can browse through your gallery. A link would be loved! Thanks for your help.

Oh, and if you need a reminder, the outfit looks similiar to this: http://www.nmm.ac.uk/upload/img_200/F2160-5.jpg

Mr. Wolfwood
04-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Oh, also: If anyone happend to catch Jack Sparrow & I fighting to the death atop the escelators on Saturday Night... if you have pictures or video, please do send me copies.

EvilAuthor
04-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Oh, also: If anyone happend to catch Jack Sparrow & I fighting to the death atop the escelators on Saturday Night... if you have pictures or video, please do send me copies.I saw that, but the battery for my camera died Saturday night so I couldn't take any pictures or video. Sorry! gonk

Mr. Wolfwood
04-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Oooh, that's too bad.

How often does one get to see Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Jack Aubrey go head to head?

Vitani
04-11-2007, 07:11 PM
I would be most grateful if anyone would send me any pictures they might have of me - I was dressed as timeskip!Temari, and was the only one I saw. (I did see one other, but she had a purple obi while mine was red).

Normally I bring a camera to cons, but it was just too much hassle trying to deal with both a camera and a huge fan!

kolibri
04-11-2007, 07:23 PM
I would be most grateful if anyone would send me any pictures they might have of me - I was dressed as timeskip!Temari, and was the only one I saw. (I did see one other, but she had a purple obi while mine was red).
Are you this one on the left:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/453026064/in/set-72157600053458565/

If that's you, you're in couple of the group shots...

Vitani
04-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Are you this one on the left:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/453026064/in/set-72157600053458565/

If that's you, you're in couple of the group shots...

That's me, yes! I did find some group shots, so I was looking for some individual pics that anyone might have. Thank you, though!

RinniBoBinni
04-11-2007, 07:28 PM
O___O were you this one? That costume was AMAZINGLY cute lol

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044376
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044375

Yes, Aha, thank you very much Moon-San! ^^

Thanks, that costume was very hot, hehe, but I'm glad it was enjoyed! Omigosh, I was really hoping for a picture of me and Sonic, thanks you!

Threshie
04-11-2007, 08:11 PM
<3 YAY, hi Acire! *grin* Eli found the Facebook pics and saved them to our Sakura-Con 07 pic collection, so now I'm fishing around online for more; LOL, so many pics were taken that there must be more out there, and now it's like a game collecting them all. ^__^V

Justke
04-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Yes, Aha, thank you very much Moon-San! ^^

Thanks, that costume was very hot, hehe, but I'm glad it was enjoyed! Omigosh, I was really hoping for a picture of me and Sonic, thanks you!

Haha, no problem ^^ That Sonic was awesome too @__@ my friend got a picture with him/her lol

@Heat, I have a pic of you as mori ^^

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044391

Iknowscience
04-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Ah, it comes up with a "page not found" error.
You're welcome to try and email the image to me: subsequentzero at gmail dot comOops, I messed that one up, my bad-_-'...

Try this one.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/theswiftness/CIMG0287.jpg

Threshie
04-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I found three shots of Eli in Eurobeat King's gallery! It's quite an honor, since I've been admiring his cosplay photography for years. =) I'm going to go check there again tonight; he's been uploading more and more pictures every night. <3

Iknowscience
04-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I have a few pics of charries that need identifying. Would anyone be so kind as to help?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/theswiftness/CIMG0286.jpg
I don't know who that is with the whip.

I don't know who that is next to Re-l Mayer.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/theswiftness/CIMG0279.jpg
or who this is...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/theswiftness/CIMG0259.jpg
and this guy...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/theswiftness/CIMG0253.jpg
and I need the folks in this group id'd, too.

Any help would be much appreciated.^^

inretrograde
04-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Oops, I messed that one up, my bad-_-'...

Try this one.

Thanks so much! And to clarify, the person next to Re-l is a random loli.

Thanks again.

Threshie
04-11-2007, 08:53 PM
The one with the whip reminds me of a SeeD school uniform and Quistis' whip, but I don't remember that actually being in the game... ^^;

Oogieone
04-11-2007, 09:08 PM

Normally I bring a camera to cons, but it was just too much hassle trying to deal with both a camera and a huge fan!
I think this is you! Nice costume! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Oogiesbettas/Sakura-Con/TemariTS.jpg

kolibri
04-11-2007, 09:18 PM
I don't know who that is next to Re-l Mayer.
Ooh, so that's the other Re-l, how cute ^_^ I was cosplaying her on Friday and I didn't see anyone else from Ergo Proxy all weekend :(

BoredHorror
04-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Iknowscience:
the girl in the first picture with the whip goes to my school. She said she was a judge...except I wasn't sure exactly what that meant.

and also the characters from this:
" http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/CIMG0253.jpg
and I need the folks in this group id'd, too."

they look like there was a clamp photoshoot or something because the girl with the headress is from tsubasa chronicles then the two girls next to her look like they are from xxx holic. (yuuko...and someone else)

Moon flow! I have a picture of us:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453277250/

and also this one of your group:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453296633/

BlackLychee
04-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Is anyone else having problems loading stuff from Photobucket? I am, for some reason. It's getting frustrating.

Still looking for pictures of either Mr. Sparkyface the Red Nocturne from Kingdom Hearts or of Alphonse Elric in cardboard. If any of you guys have some, we'd love to see them! Thank you guys a whole lot.

Vitani
04-11-2007, 10:19 PM
The girl with the whip is Franziska von Karma, from the Phoenix Wright games.

RikoBurandetsu
04-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Saturday: Naruto: Zetsu and Orochimaru--I was the Orochimaru with the white contact lenses and the snake , and our Zetsu was...the only Zetsu there.

I got a couple of pictures of all the Legendary Sannin... Here's the best one--I think you're in it...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/konekoanni/Sakura-con%202007/20070407_1990.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/konekoanni/Sakura-con%202007/20070407_1989.jpg

BoredHorror
04-11-2007, 10:26 PM
BlackLychee: I posted some pictures under blacklillian's jounral on dA but just in case you didn't see them here's sparky and your al :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453287153/in/set-72157600060545634/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453283909/in/set-72157600060545634/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453299661/in/set-72157600060545634/

and I have been having troubles uploading pics on photobucket...so I sort of gave up and that's why I have a flickr account now

Threshie
04-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Anybody got any shots of Mello? ^^; I feel like a broken record, oya...sorry if I'm being annoying, it just seems like my comments get buried fairly quickly and are thus probably unseen by the majority of people on this thread....hehe. I was the Mello with the glasses and lace-up pants.

kawaii_namine
04-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Sorry to ask again, I just want to make sure everybody can see my post since my last one is many pages ago...

By chance does anyone have a photo of myself wearing a Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed costume, minus the pink wig? On friday I wore my hair in a ponytail (nasty experience with pink hairspray turned my costume pink, so I had to get my hair away from my back), and I had it down on saturday.

Thanks in advance!

hymenaeus
04-11-2007, 10:36 PM
I dont remember anyone ever coming up to me and asking for my picture, but I was wondering if anyone had come across a picture of me, even if I'm in the background. All I have is the really bad one under my costumes list. I was wearing the red vest with the asian clasps, the burlap wrap-around, and I had chainmail on my right arm. I was also carrying a gunblade for the latter half of Saturday. Any pictures are much appreciated.

BoredHorror
04-11-2007, 10:46 PM
oh I just remembered something too
does anyone have pictures of a sora and me (roxas) with a zach and a cloud? (we were pretending to fight)
the sora and I look like this: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042563

actually...if you have any pictures of us, that'd be much appreciated.

Iknowscience
04-11-2007, 10:49 PM
The girl with the whip is Franziska von Karma, from the Phoenix Wright games.

Ah, thank you kindly!^^

Figle
04-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Anyone got a picture of me? I was the drunken rock lee in the spandex stumbling around.

BoredHorror
04-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Figle:

yes! you were awesome!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453296615/in/set-72157600060545634/

kolibri
04-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Figle:

yes! you were awesome!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453296615/in/set-72157600060545634/
Yay, I've got one too :) That was a really funny cosplay :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/453031008/in/set-72157600053458565/

BlackLychee
04-11-2007, 10:59 PM
BlackLychee: I posted some pictures under blacklillian's jounral on dA but just in case you didn't see them here's sparky and your al :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453287153/in/set-72157600060545634/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453283909/in/set-72157600060545634/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453299661/in/set-72157600060545634/

and I have been having troubles uploading pics on photobucket...so I sort of gave up and that's why I have a flickr account now

Oh, hey! Thanks! I think I saw them before, but the link is much appreciated. Cheers!:cheers:

Figle
04-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Thank you! :) i really love doing it its so much fun

Iknowscience
04-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Thanks so much! And to clarify, the person next to Re-l is a random loli.

Thanks again.

No problem. Thanks for likin' meh cosplay.^^

Figle
04-11-2007, 11:07 PM
zansatsu Here is your vincent, you did a great job!

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1710/picture042450x600ot5.jpg

Iknowscience
04-11-2007, 11:10 PM
I've got you too, I think. Yeah, it was REALLY well done. I commend you, sir, for pulling of the "King of Emo" with such awesomeness and grace.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/theswiftness/CIMG0268.jpg

Justke
04-12-2007, 12:38 AM
Moon flow! I have a picture of us:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453277250/

and also this one of your group:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453296633/

!!! *steals* My friend got some more of us too that I just uploaded, since my camera was mostly in my pocket =]

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1046095
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1046094

FusionDragon28
04-12-2007, 12:54 AM
Sorry, asking again if anyone has pics of me!

Friday: Roy Mustang (with emo patch)
Saturday: Edward Elric (with automail, no red jacket or black coat)

Much appreciated!

FD28

Antiquity
04-12-2007, 01:13 AM
Sorry to hear about your camera :( I think I saw that video though, your Naruto came and showed it to me giving me a long commentary on how you kicked her ass ;) I've got a short video clip of her having her photo taken with a Cloud and a Tifa on Saturday evening when you guys were hanging with us (Tsunade and Jiraiya) in front of the escalators going to sixth floor. She kept jumping into photos that people wanted to take of us, I'd love to see some of those ^_^

I wasn't thinking of putting the video up anywhere but if you want it I can do so.

Any and all stuff would be cool if you don't mind so terribly much. I'm sure it would make my Naru super happy too because she was SO very sad when the cam broke and we lost our stuff and the ability to take more pictures. Truly a tragedy. Anyway, thank you for being so cool!!

Antiquity
04-12-2007, 01:15 AM
Antiquity: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1045391
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1045347

Thank you!!!

PacificPyro
04-12-2007, 01:51 AM
oh I just remembered something too
does anyone have pictures of a sora and me (roxas) with a zach and a cloud? (we were pretending to fight)
the sora and I look like this: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042563

actually...if you have any pictures of us, that'd be much appreciated.

u so0o0o lucky i caught ur post... i barely read these... but...

remember me? neways... i got some pics of us...

grrr Sora got in ur way.. >_<
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/Pacific03/Sakura%20Con%202007/DSC03610.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/Pacific03/Sakura%20Con%202007/DSC03611.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/Pacific03/Sakura%20Con%202007/DSC03612.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/Pacific03/Sakura%20Con%202007/DSC03613.jpg

Kajiita
04-12-2007, 03:28 AM
Looking for pics of my Tsunade. I had the long wig and no jacket, and was with a Kankurou or a Pajama Naruto the whole weekend. (I know Eurobeat King got some, but aside from his I wanna get more.)

BoredHorror
04-12-2007, 09:05 AM
u so0o0o lucky i caught ur post... i barely read these... but...

remember me? neways... i got some pics of us...

yay! thank you so much, i was wondering if i'd find pictures of this cause I didn't have my camera

and moon_flow: I love the pictures. and how we have twin brusies on our knees ^_^ haha

GAMMA_AKUTABI
04-12-2007, 10:52 AM
did anyone get a picture of a kruz weber on friday morning??

folkeye
04-12-2007, 11:29 AM
I guess its going to be mandatory to ask this one....

Did anybody get pictures of our Advent Children Group, we were Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz on Saturday and Sunday.

BlackLychee
04-12-2007, 12:27 PM

Did anybody get pictures of our Advent Children Group, we were Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz on Saturday and Sunday.

I know it's not that helpful, but I think my friends got one. I'll yell at them to post their pictures.

Killer_Tofu
04-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Is this you?

http://www.briansugita.com/20070406/images/SC1_0107.jpg

yup that's me (room key and all) thanks

Teatochan
04-12-2007, 01:37 PM
I have a few pics of charries that need identifying. Would anyone be so kind as to help?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/theswiftness/CIMG0279.jpg
or who this is...

Any help would be much appreciated.^^

This is just a random lady wolf I made up for the con. Not from any particular place, thanks for taking a pic of her though!!

Anyone else get pics of the 6'5" lady wolf? Please let me know!! Thanks

ndk_carrotglace
04-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Did anyone happen to get a picture of me? I was dressed as Macha from .hack//SIGN on Sunday...I was handing out Easter candy.

If anyone saw me or took a picture of me (or got some candy!), I'd love to hear from you! ^.^

Thanks in advance!

BoredHorror
04-12-2007, 05:59 PM
folkeye:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7803652@N08/453299665/in/set-72157600060545634/

EvilAuthor
04-12-2007, 07:40 PM

Did anybody get pictures of our Advent Children Group, we were Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz on Saturday and Sunday.http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/EvilAuthor/Convention/Sakuracon%2007/P4070067.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/EvilAuthor/Convention/Sakuracon%2007/P4070066.jpg
Are these your group? Sorry Gaara is in the way in the last one

Iknowscience
04-12-2007, 08:47 PM
This is just a random lady wolf I made up for the con. Not from any particular place, thanks for taking a pic of her though!!

Anyone else get pics of the 6'5" lady wolf? Please let me know!! Thanks

Hahaha, no problem.^^ It was pretty cool. The stilts were a real nice touch. Props for goin' the distance to make something whacky and awesome.

Teatochan
04-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Thankies!! I am hoping for a ronso costume next year, but its gotta be be stilts on someone else or a female nameless ronso...er... yeah!

Ginpatsu
04-12-2007, 10:44 PM
@ Folkeye:

Here's one I found of you as Albel:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pieisexactlythree/451926918/
Here's mine:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/kinounokizu/albel.jpg

And one as Kadaj with Yazoo and Loz:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/kinounokizu/DSC00723.jpg

@ Kagami:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/kinounokizu/kagamik.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/kinounokizu/kagamimoo.jpg

maron-kun
04-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Did anyone get a picture of a Rukia and Ishida with an Ichigo dummy? (from Bleach) Thanks! <3

The Mer
04-13-2007, 12:07 AM
Hey, I just got back from Washington so I'll be uploading my pictures in a day or two. I did not get many but I did get a pic of the Tsunade and Jiraiya playing cards and drinking sake.

Also, if anyone got any pictures of the black/white Kankurou (I hung out with female Shippuden Sasuke) those would be awesome. During Sunday and early Friday I was Oggie from the Girl Genius comic and I know those pictures are rare so any would be cool as well.

Kumi-chan
04-13-2007, 04:26 AM
Sorry to ask again, but I don't think anyone's responded to me, and I know quite a few people took my picture the first couple days.

Thursday, I was both Ranma-chan and Ranma-kun, the regular long-sleeved red tunic version. I had a P-chan plushie.

Friday and Saturday, I was the Shampoo in my avatar: waist-length, extra-thick dark purple wig, light pink tunic, baggy magenta leggings, red breastplate, and sword. I had P-chan with me.

Also on Friday and Saturday, I wore my Sheeta from Laputa: Castle in the Sky (most people thought I was Kiki.) Dark purple/almost black dress, dark brown wig in long braids, red headband (no bow), dark blue pendent with a gold design on the front.

It's unlikely anybody saw me, but I did do Kiki on Sunday. Dark purple dress, giant red hair bow, extra fluffy light brown hair, adult-sized broom, life-sized Jiji plushie with a red ribbon on the neck.

Also did Merle on Sunday, but I know nobody saw me because I was in the staff hospitality suite from 2:00 until after the con ended.

kolibri
04-13-2007, 09:27 AM
Hey, I just got back from Washington so I'll be uploading my pictures in a day or two. I did not get many but I did get a pic of the Tsunade and Jiraiya playing cards and drinking sake.
FAN-tastic :) People took tons of photos, but I thought that if we'd see even one of them we'd be winners ;)

folkeye
04-13-2007, 12:47 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/EvilAuthor/Convention/Sakuracon%2007/P4070067.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/EvilAuthor/Convention/Sakuracon%2007/P4070066.jpg
Are these your group? Sorry Gaara is in the way in the last one

That is us, thanks a ton!! :D :D

folkeye
04-13-2007, 12:51 PM
@ Folkeye:

Here's one I found of you as Albel:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pieisexactlythree/451926918/
Here's mine:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/kinounokizu/albel.jpg

And one as Kadaj with Yazoo and Loz:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/kinounokizu/DSC00723.jpg

@ Kagami:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/kinounokizu/kagamik.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/kinounokizu/kagamimoo.jpg

Thanks so much!

trapunto
04-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Did anyone manage to get a picture of a tall Neji and super short Tenten? (XD) My friend and I went as them. Basically if you saw a Tenten totally clinging to a Neji, that was us. XD

kolibri
04-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Did anyone manage to get a picture of Neji and Tenten? My friend and I went as them. ^__^;;
You might want to give a little bit more detail :) My favourite Neji was this one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dejahthoris/453031242/

trapunto
04-13-2007, 01:43 PM
I saw you! Your costume was really good. :)

trapunto
04-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Sadly I didn't get a picture, but I saw you and laughed really hard at how creative that was. XD

trapunto
04-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I realized that I hadn't gotten enough detail in there, so I went back and changed it a bit. I doubt I put enough in, still. Nope, that's not her. :) I remember you, and I don't think you took a picture of us.

Foxtale
04-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Did anyone get any pictures of me?

Sakura: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1043105
Kadaj : http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044494
Kasumi: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1043076
Shelke: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1044854

Also, did anybody get any Dirge of Cerberus group shots? I feel bad now that it was a private photoshoot, I would've loved to have seen more pictures, lol.

If anybody doesn't know DoC, we were the ones that glowed, lol. Nero (flying_usagi) had the crazy wings, Zansatsu was our fantasmic Vincent, and Cosmos had that amazingly fuzzy red train. ^^

Thanks!

RikoBurandetsu
04-13-2007, 03:58 PM
I didn't catch any pictures of the DoC group, but I really wanted to... Your Nero was AMAZING. I did get pictures of Zansatsu's Vincent, obviously. If anyone has pictures of the DoC group, I might steal them... Your costumes were drool-tacular.

Foxtale
04-13-2007, 04:44 PM
I didn't catch any pictures of the DoC group, but I really wanted to... Your Nero was AMAZING. I did get pictures of Zansatsu's Vincent, obviously. If anyone has pictures of the DoC group, I might steal them... Your costumes were drool-tacular.

Thanks! Yeah, I nabbed the Vince pic. You should leave comments for flying_Usagi if you liked the Nero that much :bigtu: Lol. She did such a great job of that, it's unbelievable.

dark_master34
04-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Does anyone have any pictures of me on the web yet? I was Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! I was the one with the white spikey hair wig, black trench coat, blue and white stripe shirt and gray jeans.

Usachan
04-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Here's some pictures of some people from here who I also met in person
Most should be able to recongnize themselves in these pictures (hehe) ^_^

Kiyo
04-14-2007, 01:38 AM
If possible I would love it if I could get any pictures of me. I was the geek dressed up as the greatest video game character Ever. A fighter from TYPING OF THE Dead. I was walking around with a dreamcast

Mycroft
04-14-2007, 03:06 AM
If possible I would love it if I could get any pictures of me. I was the geek dressed up as the greatest video game character Ever. A fighter from TYPING OF THE Dead. I was walking around with a dreamcast

LOL. I remember you, my boyfriend and I were heading back to our hotel room and he saw you standing there and went nuts over you. :D
I made fun of him afterwards for learning how to type that way. XD
At least... I'm pretty sure it was you.
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t58/Mycroftcon/SakuraCon2007/?action=view&current=DSC01212.jpg

Foxtale
04-14-2007, 03:58 AM
Lol, I glomped you! Sorry, I don't have any pictures though.

Does anyone have any pictures of me on the web yet? I was Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! I was the one with the white spikey hair wig, black trench coat, blue and white stripe shirt and gray jeans.

narutofan195
04-14-2007, 04:34 PM
did anyone get pictures of me, Axel for kh2 funning around with a spoon? my hair was colored and spiked ....girl axel i was running around with a roxas also....^____^