PDA

View Full Version : Furuba Panel

Baka Neko
04-15-2003, 12:36 AM
Will any one else be going to the Fruits Basket panel at the con? It'll be an hour with Director Daichi Akitaroh, Laura Bailey (Honda Tohru Voice Actress), and Yasuhara Reiko (Saki Hanajima Seiyuu)!

I thought it'd be kind of cool if we could get a bunch of Furuba cosplayers to show our live and support for the show and attend the panel. ^^ Is any one for this idea?

I'll be going as Sohma Ayame....

Baka Neko
04-15-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Baka Neko
.... Furuba cosplayers to show our live and support for the show and attend the panel.....

Meant to write 'love' not 'live' ^^;
I swear i'm cursed with the typo demons

katchoo
04-15-2003, 12:00 PM
I will be there definitely! Don't know if I will cosplay, but I this sounds really cool! See you there ^_^

Babbit_Chan
04-15-2003, 12:09 PM
I must go! I was thinking about doing a Furuba costume, maybe, maybe not. It'd be cool to show up at the panel as Hana-chan ^^

Chas
04-15-2003, 04:24 PM
I'll also have an Ayame cosplay, (or perhaps I can throw together a Ritsu by then...!! :D) So maybe I can get mah Tohru to show up with me~ It sounds like fun! ^_^

...We need to have a Furuba cosplay gathering. :3

bANgZ
04-16-2003, 06:00 PM
me! i really liked fruits basket a lot. i will go probably go as yuki

lemoned
04-19-2003, 06:52 PM
yoooosh. :D;

I shall be Haru. ^_____^

see you all there >D!!

Baka Neko
04-24-2003, 12:19 PM
Alright! I'm glad there are people interested. Who knows we may be able to get a photo taken with them or something. =D Well, I'll see you guys there. And I'll be sure to post back here once the panel schedule is set. ^^

Chas.Tsukishiro - I agree! We should try to get a small Furuba group together ^^

emika
04-25-2003, 11:57 AM
Anybody know what day the panel will be? I'm originally from CA, but up in Seattle, BUT it looks like I will be back in CA the Saturday of Fanime so I want to go :) I looked on the Fanime site but it didn't have a schedule >.<

I'll probably be dressed as Kurapika from HxH, but I'll wear my Kisa tiger hat to the panel :) Ahhh and Ayame cosplayers *_* wheee

Baka Neko
04-25-2003, 12:17 PM
I'm still not sure what the set time is for...well... any of the panels ^^; I think it's still a bit too early to determine a set schedule because they still be added a few more panels if people suggest them and so on.

Ahh! I wanna see your Kisa hat =3 She's such a cute character XD Daisuki desu!

bANgZ
04-26-2003, 04:05 AM
yes i need to know what day this panel happens. i need to plan out my costume schedule now! i'm hoping its on friday or sunday @_@

Babbit_Chan
04-27-2003, 01:36 PM
Hmm I don't think I can squeeze in a Furuba costume by then - but I'm still gonna get pics if you guys ^_~

K_Valentine
04-27-2003, 04:27 PM
Wonders if I can get my Kyo wig done on time.

bANgZ
04-29-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Babbit_Chan
Hmm I don't think I can squeeze in a Furuba costume by then - but I'm still gonna get pics if you guys ^_~

*shocked* how many costumes will u be doing? u can squeeeze in.... mmmmmaybe just one more costume ^_^ you can be the yankee girl.

so when is this panel or gathering going to occur? i need to plan out my wardrobe schedule! *runs around*

Luna
05-01-2003, 02:06 PM
I so want to go too! Not sure about cosplay, getting nosebleeds here trying to work on other costumes for Fanime....grrrrrr....although Tohru would be an easy costume to make...