PDA

View Full Version : Chobits Cosplay

MedeaManson
04-15-2003, 03:52 AM
I know this seems like a strange topic for a thread... but I just have to know:

How many people are planning to cosplay a character from Chobits this year?

katchoo
04-15-2003, 01:11 PM
I have two freya outfits and one chii outfit I am planning to wear at different cons this year. ^_^

Ina
04-15-2003, 07:12 PM
i'll be wearing my dita costume ^^

RoseDuelist
04-15-2003, 09:32 PM
Yep, I'm going to be Dita and I have Zima for a boyfriend to match. Ina's is going to be better though.. I already saw pics. ^_^V

I'm such a newb at this.

**points to Sig** See? Me and KaitouKurogo ish Dita and Zima. WEE! lol

ayasuru
04-15-2003, 11:47 PM
Black chii compostion (a mix between two dark chii dresses)

SohjiroX
04-16-2003, 01:20 AM
prob. Hedeki, hope I spelt that right, but its just regular day outfit if I can gather it in time.

Yuna
04-16-2003, 05:35 AM
I may be taking my Dita, depending on what other costumes I can get done prior...

Are you talking about holding an accual gathering? Or just seeing who else is making the costumes?

RoseDuelist
04-17-2003, 06:29 PM
Yeah, what Yuna said. I was kinda curious about that myself. What a group.. a set of Dita triplets.. lol. Woohoo! :D fun

Kirschwasser
04-17-2003, 10:55 PM
I'm planning on going as Chii. I'm going to see if I have enough extra time to make the outfit, find the wig, and get the Persocon ears/hair clips. ^_^ I'm going off to find a fabric store tommorow, and if I have luck finding good fabric for the outfit, then I'll definetaly go as Chii. ^_^
The outfit I'd like to make is the red and white one in the link below:
http://rinoa.org/chobits/gallery/img/cd9.jpg

katchoo
04-17-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Kirschwasser
I'm planning on going as Chii. I'm going to see if I have enough extra time to make the outfit, find the wig, and get the Persocon ears/hair clips. ^_^ I'm going off to find a fabric store tommorow, and if I have luck finding good fabric for the outfit, then I'll definetaly go as Chii. ^_^
The outfit I'd like to make is the red and white one in the link below:
http://rinoa.org/chobits/gallery/img/cd9.jpg

I am making that Fryea costume right now! We will have to take pics together!! YAY!

Kirschwasser
04-17-2003, 11:40 PM
Really? *Yay* What day are you planning on wearing it? I'm thinking perhaps Friday I'll wear it. I'm not too sure. Anyday but Saturday is good (because Sat. is my most important day for me, the Xeno gathering! *Wheee*)

Althena
04-18-2003, 12:08 AM
I'm going to try and get the blue Chii dress done in time, but I have a few other costumes I want to complete before I start that one. I have so many I want to do at AX >.<

Sana-chan
04-18-2003, 04:56 PM
I'll be doing Chii with Freya as Freya and SomethingLulu as Dita. We might have a Hideki, don't know at this point anymore.

Ina
04-19-2003, 04:11 PM
hmmm, when is everyone going to wear their chobits costumes? ^_^

RoseDuelist
04-19-2003, 07:41 PM
Err.. whatever day I don't to my Zelas Costume.. that one isn't even started yet.. Most likely opening Ceremonies for me. most likely

If Zelas turns out better than this one is, i'm wearing that one. I'm still very VERY new to cosplay.. so... yeah.. :D

Sana-chan
04-20-2003, 08:47 PM
Prolly on Sunday we'll be doing Chobits.

RoseDuelist
04-22-2003, 12:27 AM
It's beginning to look like Thursday for me. I'd say it's 75% it's going to be Thursday. Most likely Sunday as well. I don't know.. ah.. I'm not even sure if I'll have my second costume done by then. O_o;;

Lillyxandra
04-24-2003, 12:40 AM
My sister and I will be cosplaying Chii and dark Chii on Saturday

Mandy Mitchell
04-25-2003, 03:13 AM
The Chobits gathering will be held on Saturday at noon. Check the Anime Expo message board for more details on cosplay gatherings.

I just wish I had a Chii costume, but I won't be able to work on it till after AX is over! In the meantime, I'm working on four different costumes at the same time!

RoseDuelist
04-25-2003, 01:59 PM
The AX board? This one or the official AX board? I'm not part of that other board, but I'll join if that's the one you guys are going to plan on.

Ina
04-25-2003, 07:19 PM
yeah, it's on the official AX board, not here ^^

ChichiriFreak
04-26-2003, 07:51 PM
Hmm...I dunno, but I MIGHT be able to go to AX this year, but if i do I'll have my Chobits Costume done by them...hehe i don't know if this thing has a name..but it's that character from that book Chii reads "A City with no people" that little bunny lookin thing!..thats what i'm cosplaying as ^^

Miaka No Baka
04-27-2003, 12:27 PM
I'll be going as chii and my friend is going to go as freya. We're doing maching dresses and it's cool cause were like the same height ^_^; but umm yeah we'll also have a hideki in the yorokonde outfit. The chii dress I'm working on is one I like haven't seen done, or if it has it isn't one of the more popular ones that everyone makes ^_^; I guess we'll be there saturday at noon then ^_^

Miaka no Baka

Schu
04-30-2003, 02:11 AM
Chii, Freya, Dita, and Zima (I'm Zima) between me and my friends.
I've made the anime-style Zima and Dyta with purple straps and such (mad inspiration from Yuna... O_O that's cool) but I might redo the straps in red before the con to be original.

Not sure about the Chii and Freya costumes yet. Probably looking at Friday tho.

Something Lulu
05-02-2003, 02:24 AM
I'll be Dita with Sana-chan and Freya, and I've convinced Dark Vision to wear the Zima costume I'm going to make for my boyfriend. I made Dita's regular outfit (the coat thing with the shorts) but I haven't worn it at all yet. I think I need to stick velcro or something all over it, since the coat is very annoying to wear as it is. I've just worn an original outfit of Dita's that I made, which is a lot more comfortable.

EDIT: Planning to wear it on Sunday, but since there's a gathering now I'm thinking about doing a quick change...

Dark Vision
05-02-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Something Lulu
I've convinced Dark Vision to wear the Zima costume

*never thought he would be wearing a chobits costume*

Something Lulu
05-02-2003, 01:18 PM
Oh hush. It's a cool outfit! And it's not like I'm making you be Chii. :p

K_Valentine
05-02-2003, 02:46 PM
Trying to make some persecom ears for an original persecom.

Christine-chan
05-06-2003, 02:59 AM
waa..I adore Chobits to bits, especially Chii :D
I thought about cosplaying her, except I'm not that experienced in sewing and stuff, and I'm not sure if I'd be able to make a decent costume..@_@
I planned on doing this outfit:
http://www.geocities.com/chiimotosuwa/gallery.htm

It's the 3rd picture from the left, in the 2nd row. Not sure as to when I might wear it though...it depends if I even get to making it..@_@ But I really would love to.. ._.

Aoshi Shinomori
05-07-2003, 01:04 AM
*points at self* Hideki... ill be going as hideki in yorokonde outfit