PDA

View Full Version : Hello. -waves-

Haruka_Tenou
04-08-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm Sakiko also known as Haruka_Tenou(username). I came here to type up, is there any Yuna cosplayers besides myself? I'm also going as Haruka Tenou from Sailor Moon. I wanted to just ask, because I didn't want to be the only pyshco being Yuna. -laughs softly-

Plus a few questions?

What would be good martial to start with the costume or is it okay just to buy one off of Ebay?

Do you think singing a ' 1000 Words ' is good to do as a skit at the anime convention?

That's all, I really do accperiate this. <3

Sakiko.

Haruka_Tenou
04-08-2007, 10:36 AM
I will sit here and await. <3

Tanuki-San
04-08-2007, 11:04 AM
*.5 hours later tanuki opens one eye and doesn't really have anything relevent to say*

uhmm, usually there's a like 4-5 sailor moons (including Crossplayers *_*) and like 5+ Yuna's.

AAAAAAAnnnd i THINK that if you buy a costume from ebay your not allowed to participate in the Cosplay skits. The reason is only people who actually hand made there costumes are allowed to participate, since it is a competition. I hope this helps though.

samt03
04-08-2007, 12:50 PM
There's a SM gathering thread here: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=107660 that would be your best bet for finding other SM cosplayers.

Haruka_Tenou
04-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Agiatou, samt03.

bamboocactus
04-17-2007, 08:56 PM
As far as buying cosplays off ebay... it's a great idea if you don't have the time or money to make one yourself. eBay is the cosplayer's paradise as far as cosplay components go, but there are some good full-costume retailers. There's also some really bad ones (I'd suggest staying away from yinyincs), so be very careful in making absolutely certain you know what you're getting! I'm pretty sure you're allowed to participate in skits if you haven't made your costume yourself, but you can't enter any costume judging contests. It's probably worth looking up on the AMA website :)

Haruka_Tenou
04-18-2007, 06:08 AM
Thank you for replying, Iruka-kun. Sorry, couldn't find out what to call you. xD; But thank you for taking you're time and posting this. It helped me a lot. <3

bamboocactus
04-18-2007, 10:57 AM
Thank you for replying, Iruka-kun. Sorry, couldn't find out what to call you. xD; But thank you for taking you're time and posting this. It helped me a lot. <3

That's Iruka-SENSEI!!

:D

Let me know if you have any questions or whatever, and I hope to see you having fun at the con! :bigtu:

Haruka_Tenou
04-18-2007, 05:12 PM
Gomen(sorry). XD And thank you again!