PDA

View Full Version : sakura-con rocked!!!!!! (SPOON AXEL)

narutofan195
04-08-2007, 11:35 PM
woot that was the best!!!!! i have sooo many pics to put up, i need to find my cord to do so, i loved the kh2 cosplays, i am sorry all of u roxas cosplayers, i probibly glomped u...this is me, spoon axel ^___^ woot
i cantr wait for next year what did u guys think of it?? and "nobodyxiii" were u there?
i wanna hear how sakuracon went for u alll!!!!!!plz post ^_____^

BoredHorror
04-08-2007, 11:37 PM
spoon axel. oh yes. hello, this is roxas ^_^ remember you kissed sora right in front of me? hahah

I had too much fun

narutofan195
04-08-2007, 11:41 PM
yeah ^__^ hehehe...^______________^ i will try to get my pics up soon, i lost my cord to connect to the computer T__T i think that chibi link should have won ^__^

Nobody No. XIII
04-09-2007, 12:04 AM
and "nobodyxiii" were u there?

I was indeed there. I didn't get my hair done like I wanted, but I did walk around. On Friday, I just walked around with my hair down and with my Organization coat on (The pull charms were hearts). On Saturday, I wore a black and white checkered bandana, and on Saturday afternoon/evening, I wore Twilight Town Roxas, and I had a checkered headband on..Only to change later back into my Organization coat. It was a blast.<33

Oh. And I was the only cosplayer running around with a paopu plush. <33

I didn't make it to the photoshoot, unfortunately. Hope everyone else had fun>3

keropan
04-09-2007, 12:11 AM
LOL! Haha, I love how it's all Roxases' who are replying... and yep, another Roxas here~ don't know if you remember, but you were the one who lent the spoon to me while I was temporarily keybladeless during the photoshoot :D;;;

It was pretty cool only except I broke my promise of going to my first panels (chilled out in the halls/courtyard instead and people-watched) XD;; I didn't pre-register for next year though; gonna see how my schedule is like first!

Lukas Sanvien
04-09-2007, 01:18 AM
HA!

My friend Lauren was Pizza Riku! And I saw you as you wandered by us as we were eating Subway Sunday morning.

Eurobeat King
04-09-2007, 01:27 AM
Glad everyone who went had fun. :) Please use this thread here to discuss your thoughts on SakuraCon, whether you had fun or not:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=108928

Thanks.