PDA

View Full Version : My over 300 pics +video!

Tenucha
04-11-2007, 10:11 AM
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v180/ToshiMustgrind/AniZona%202007/
If I didn't get a pic of you I'm very sorrry, I tried to go for who I saw and a bit more varity in cosplay.

Let me know what you guys think of these pics!
Some turned out real blurry and the lighting is weird in some of the pics and thats becasue of camera settings and where I was to take pics... luckly that was solved by taking multiple shots

Nutmeg
04-12-2007, 01:29 AM
Major props to Toshi! =D

I just hope my pix turn out ok, I had to get the cheap crap cameras from the hotel gift shop since i didnt have acces to either digi-cam for once.

SohjiroX
04-12-2007, 01:51 AM
For those that saw a Leon that took lots of pictures at the FF gathering and such, do note the camera is a loan by a friend and I plan to post those as soon as I get the images from him, and for those that have taken any photo's of me thanks again and glad I did a good enough job to have images taken.

Oh and for those for the RE gathering sorry I didn't make it, I ran in circles and heard the gathering was canceled or such.

Tenucha
04-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Major props to Toshi! =D

I just hope my pix turn out ok, I had to get the cheap crap cameras from the hotel gift shop since i didnt have acces to either digi-cam for once.

haha thanks! ^_^
Ya I got quite the hall... I also sat with press which helped alot ;)

For those that saw a Leon that took lots of pictures at the FF gathering and such, do note the camera is a loan by a friend and I plan to post those as soon as I get the images from him, and for those that have taken any photo's of me thanks again and glad I did a good enough job to have images taken.

Oh and for those for the RE gathering sorry I didn't make it, I ran in circles and heard the gathering was canceled or such.

I was the one hosting the gathering and I only really canceled it ON SITE DURING the gathering becasue only one other guy showed up who I already had pictures with.
It was Friday at about 5pm right out side of registeration which was posted both here and on the AniZona fourm. We hung out until close to 6:00 just in case...

Nutmeg
04-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Y'know what might be cool? If we just did our own private gathering for Res. Evil. I know several people who would love to be zombies and a few nice places where we could do neat shots.

Just a random idea.

Tenucha
04-16-2007, 11:21 PM
Y'know what might be cool? If we just did our own private gathering for Res. Evil. I know several people who would love to be zombies and a few nice places where we could do neat shots.

Just a random idea.

Could be cool.
We'd need a MUCH larger turn out then what we got at AniZona.
Serisouly I had a list of half the cast... and there was a Leon, Umberalla soldier and myself. X_X