PDA

View Full Version : Which Pierrot music vid is this outfit from?! x_x

Nekomata
04-16-2003, 01:31 PM
Anyone know which music vid Kirito (from Pierrot) wore this outfit for?

Kirito's outfit (http://pages.ivillage.com/nenitachan//kirito05.jpg)

mifyuu
04-16-2003, 01:51 PM
It's from the Mad Sky PV.

Nekomata
04-16-2003, 02:00 PM
You sure? I juss dloaded that pv and it DOES look like it.. but it's not o__o;;

I checked.. and the site where I got that piccy from had the Mad Sky outfit..

But sankyuu anyway...

mifyuu
04-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Well..it might be a live outfit. But i can tell you it's not from any other pv other than mad sky.. the straps are similar but it doesn't have the grey coat underneath. ^^;

I think maybe this is just a general combination of Pierrot outfits, cause the pants look like Jun's haruka outfit and the see-thru shirt is like something Aiji has worn. haha.. so that's most likely what the cosplayer did..

picture is of Kirito from the genome control Live..that's my last guess ^^;;

Nekomata
04-16-2003, 02:33 PM
Sankyuu for the piccy ^_^

*adds it to her collection* x)

I might juss do the Mad Sky outfit since that's the only pv that I have right now. And the outfit doesn't look that bad ^^;

Thankies again ^_^;

Btw, here's the Mad Sky outfit piccy that I have

Mad Sky piccy (http://pages.ivillage.com/nenitachan//kirito01madsky.jpg)

mifyuu
04-16-2003, 07:09 PM
Good luck! I'd love to see it when you're done~ ^^

may i ask where you're wearing to? Just wondering cause a bunch of my friends are cosplaying Last Letter Pierrot at AX ^0^

Nekomata
04-16-2003, 07:24 PM
Oh for Otakon 04 ^^;;

Yeh, I know a lil early to be talking about next yr's Otakon and I WOULD cosplay as him this yr.. but it's too late and I'm a newbie ;___; 'Sides my mom won't let me have more than 3 costumes cuz she's payin for em .__.;;

Btw, where is AX? I keep hearin it but I never took the time to find out where it is x_x;;

domestik
04-16-2003, 09:51 PM
Nekomata: AX is in California. This year it's at Anahiem.

mifyuu: Cosplaying Pierrot this year at AX? I'm thinking about doing either Jun or Kirito in one of their photoshoots in F'SM. XD~

soshi
04-17-2003, 01:16 AM
Kirito has one hell of a clothing collection - I don't think I've seen him wear the same thing twice. Pierrot doesn't have the same defined visual style like some other major visual bands ... they change stuff around and just wear whatever. I don't think it matters if the outfit you cosplay comes from a PV... *shrugs*

Nekomata
04-17-2003, 01:21 PM
I guess it doesn't really matter >_o.. but I'd really like it to be from a PV ._.;

Kyoshi
07-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Came across this thread... over a year later ._.;;; ::freak::

But should Nekomata see this....

you're going as Kirito to Otakon this month? o.o I'll have to keep an eye out for you... I'll be a different Kirito there too ^^;;

korie_star
07-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Just saw this... so there will be 2 Kirito's at Otakon 2004 now? Wow wow.... I hope I'll see you both, I just love Kirito. ^_^

321stars
07-11-2004, 11:46 PM
You'll definitely see Kyoshi, korie, she's the Kirito I'm dragging with me to the Gravi dinner party...whether I can find the pants to my Ryuichi costume or not.

Kyoshi
07-12-2004, 06:38 PM
::Tackles Ryu:: You should be going as Kohta instead~! XP What's a Kirito [or.. me at least o.0;] without a Kohta? ;o; <3<3<3

korie_star
07-13-2004, 12:49 PM
::Tackles Ryu:: You should be going as Kohta instead~! XP What's a Kirito [or.. me at least o.0;] without a Kohta? ;o; <3<3<3

*shifty eyes*
Omg... are you Kyoshi from LJ's KxK community? XD
*wonders why it's all a small world lately...*

Kyoshi
07-13-2004, 04:09 PM
I think I'm the only Kyoshi XDD It's not an incredibly popular name... that I know of. o.O;

But yes~ I am the Dictator of the KiritoxKohta community on LJ <3<3<3

Nice to meet you again XD <3

korie_star
07-13-2004, 04:25 PM
I think I'm the only Kyoshi XDD It's not an incredibly popular name... that I know of. o.O;

But yes~ I am the Dictator of the KiritoxKohta community on LJ <3<3<3

Nice to meet you again XD <3

This is awesome~ ( I'm virtual_waltz on LJ, by the way. ^_^ ) Since I hear tale of you being dragged to the Gravi get-together too... So it'll be good to actually see some other KxK fans about Otakon this year~ *scampers off to plot possible KxK pictures to draw and gift to people she's meeting at Otakon this year.... XD* *is odd like that* ^^;

Kyoshi
07-13-2004, 08:46 PM
Yup... Ryu-koi's dragging me to the Gravi thing XD I don't really mind though..

Yes~ there will be other KxKers there XD;; don't exactly know where, unless mommy tries to kidnap me away from Ryu, and then I'll at least know where she is ^^;; I'm going to try and find a time that's good for the rest of us, and like I said on the comm.. I was thinking about posting here about it [and hoping to not get killed in trying]..

Oh yes~ KxK pr0n will make Kyoshi *very* happy <3<3<3<3

And I was thinking about making origami for all of the KxKers.. just cause I can't do much else ^^;

and the next time I see Lucifer online, I need to poke her XDD Cause she promised me a KxK piccy... that could oh so possibly be put on an *icecream cake* *^^*

and then we can spread the Incestual Pierrot Mansex love <3<3<3<3<3<3