PDA

View Full Version : sonnova....

MikigamiTokiya
04-16-2003, 02:40 PM
arrghhh >< i missed the dead line for sending in my AMV for the contest.... 2nd time in a row this has happened this yea @_@;; anyone else having any con frustrations so far?

JustinCredible
04-16-2003, 09:04 PM
I decided to go, @ the deadline... so I wasn't able to enter... blah... CNanime will be my debut...

MikigamiTokiya
04-18-2003, 10:51 PM
that's cool ^^;; I hope to make a debut eventually... if I can remember ><

JustinCredible
04-19-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by MikigamiTokiya
that's cool ^^;; I hope to make a debut eventually... if I can remember ><

Its always like that isn't ;)

MikigamiTokiya
04-19-2003, 01:27 AM
yea...shame is I'm in the middle of a really good one I coulda netered as well...

Kikoro
04-19-2003, 03:32 PM
i was a basket case for getting my vids in on time. sent them in weeks in advance just to make sure. i really want my competition one to win something, but if they done atleast they will get shown unlike at CNAnime. they only show the winners. argh!

Justincredible are you a member of AMV.org?? if you are id love to see some of your stuff. tell me your user name and stuff if youve got one.

JustinCredible
04-19-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Kikoro
i was a basket case for getting my vids in on time. sent them in weeks in advance just to make sure. i really want my competition one to win something, but if they done atleast they will get shown unlike at CNAnime. they only show the winners. argh!

Justincredible are you a member of AMV.org?? if you are id love to see some of your stuff. tell me your user name and stuff if youve got one.

I joined... but unfortunately... I have yet to actually create a video. I have a concept... I have the editing materials... unfortunately I don't have a DVD source nor the time as I'm in my last week of school.

my username is : JustinCredible... part of the PuffyTaco Studios!