PDA

View Full Version : chobits photoshoot

Minakolabelle
04-16-2003, 09:45 PM
okies I really wanna know when every one is wearing their Chobits costumes. I'm wearing mine around teh time of teh masq, so about 3 pm till after it.

so when is every one wearing their costumes? I'm sure this will be easier to figure out when we're doing the shoot once we have when every one's wearing their costumes.

Mage
04-16-2003, 11:11 PM
At first I was going to be Yuzuki either Friday or Sunday, but I think I'll be wearing that costume whichever day the photoshoot will be, which seems to be Saturday. In any case, so long as the photoshoot is far enough ahead or after whatever time I have to be in a certain costume for (like, the masq.), I'll fit Yuzuki in. If this photoshoot is far enough after the Cosplay.com and CCML shoots, then I'll probably wear a different costume for those so all the photoshoots don't have me in the same costume. *sweatdrop*

At this point, I have no idea how long it will take me to change into my masquerade costume, so it's hard to say what a safe margin of time would be. If it has to be right before the masq., maybe I can just cross my fingers and hope that my group won't be early in the masq. o_o;;;;;

Minakolabelle
04-16-2003, 11:50 PM
I wanted it close to the masq cause that's my free time on sat, due to teh fact that I'm helping out with make up for who wants to be a j rocker and I was going to wear kaoru for that, but what if I throw Chii on early and see if it's cool with Sharon and Jen if I show up about 5-10 min late and do the shoot around 3pm?

that way I can hope for a early masq spot so I can change back in to Kaoru and get pics with you guys after the masq, cause we really need a j rock shoot too *squeeeee*

Sunde & Schuld
04-23-2003, 09:29 PM
I'll be wearing my Freya saturday and my partner is wearing her Dita ^_^

Mage
04-23-2003, 11:30 PM
Christine and I thought that 3pm was the best compromise, so if that's okay with you, it'll remain the plan, unless something else comes up...? ^_^ Sound good....? ^_^

Chosuke
04-24-2003, 07:25 AM
I dun know when Kim is going to be wearing hers.

I think it'll be her first Freya on friday,second freya on saturday and Chii on sunday.

Kisa
04-24-2003, 03:14 PM
Psstt. Mage, Minako... might want to push it back by 30 minutes since there's a cosplay panel apperently planned at 2.

Minakolabelle
04-24-2003, 06:51 PM
i won't have Chii on then ^^;

Mage
04-24-2003, 08:35 PM
If that panel is at 2, when would it finish? Do those last more than an hour? o_O *has never been to a panel, even though she always means to* ^^;;;;;

Kisa
04-24-2003, 08:47 PM
most of them aren't over an hour. I dunno. Stupid Panels.
Ahwell. It will get sorted out.

Minakolabelle
04-25-2003, 01:02 AM
My cosplay group can only afford to have it at 3 pm on sat due to the fact that i am helping with the Jrock aestheticism and beauty workshop and the fashion show. I all ready have to cut out wearing kaoru for that.

So I can have it at 3 or just before the masq in the green room. I would try to move it earlier but I was planning on haveing my Paine costume on for the FFX-2, cosplay.com and CCML shoots leaving me that time between teh last one and 3 to get ready for the masq. i'm sorry but that's the only time I can do it or not bother at all.