PDA

View Full Version : Kyoske... or is it Kyouske?

XLainoftheWired
04-16-2003, 11:16 PM
For metrocon in Tampa I think I want to try going as Kyoske from Rival Schools. Anyone done Kyoske before? Have pointers? I feel I can pull it off. I could use whatever tips you have at hand.

I decided on this after being addicted to SNK vs. Capcom 2 for the past 2 weeks. I still suck at the game, but I am getting better with Sakura, Mai, and Kyoske. I have next to no knowlege of SNK games aside from that. Anyway, yeah whatever help.

Daala
04-17-2003, 10:06 AM
Have you checked RS Network cosplay section? >> http://rsnet.telefragged.com/html/cosplay.htm

Our site has some Kyosuke cosplayers from here and japan, you might get some ideas. ^_^

makio
04-17-2003, 10:16 AM
"Kyosuke", by the way. :) Daala, did you get the RS cosplay pictures I sent you...?

Daala
04-17-2003, 10:25 AM
no I don't think so... email them to me at >> daala_2000@yahoo.com

^_^

Michi
04-17-2003, 11:35 AM
Kyosuke isn't SNK anyway ~ he's a Capcom character. :P

It's not a difficult costume. If you want references, I can get 'em.

XLainoftheWired
04-17-2003, 07:19 PM
I found one really good reference so far, but I could always use more I guess... I just made an account at cosplaylab.com too if anyone wants to check it out. Its under XLainoftheWiredX (what this name was supposed to be originally but I hit enter before I checked my typing, silly me). Thanks Michi.

DigitalCactus
04-17-2003, 10:21 PM
Daala.. LoL Remember way back when Dave got his new glasses? He looked like Kyosuke!

I rock with Akira.. oh wait thats Rival Schools. Ahh I have nothing to contribute. Well maybe...

I think you can get the ribbed v-neck that he wears practically anywhere.. Try Old Navy. As for the jacket you can either make it or I have seen it at Value City. That's where Daala and I found a good base jacket to to a Hyo costume too.. heh

Michi
04-18-2003, 06:55 AM
http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/kyosuke.html

There's the references I was talking about. :P Good front + back pics.