PDA

View Full Version : For Men: Creating Curves 2: Falsies (aka Fake Boobage)

Pages : [1] 2 3

cube
01-27-2003, 11:21 AM
Simple question difficult answer. How do you make fake boobs?

TsukiGuujin
01-27-2003, 03:07 PM
Um, one way I know to do it (not always cheap, though) is to go buy a waterbra. Some boys at my school did it, and they looked real enough. Of course, they aren't as big as some, but that shouldn't matter, right?

I am crossplay freak. I might be able to think up some other ideas. PM me and we'll talk.

YES I am a girl myself, but that doesn't mean I can't help boys be girls for a day, right?

*gripes about how much EASIER it is for a boy to crossplay*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Rosiel
01-27-2003, 03:20 PM
> *gripes about how much EASIER it is for a boy to crossplay*

Actually I would argue it's harder. All a girl has to go is bind. Maybe add shoulder pads.

A guy needs to stuff, pad their hips, and tape, and shave, and find a way to hide any evidence of stubble...

As for a satisfactory answer to the question: do you need to show cleavage? If not get a cheap bra in the size you want (I'd recommend measuring your chest, and going with a size that is the number of inches you get followed by a "C".), and buy some rounded shoulder pads from the fabric store, which you stuff in your bra. It's that easy.

TsukiGuujin
01-27-2003, 03:29 PM
You know how HARD it can be to strap down these suckers!? O.O

I don't really want them to be smaller....well, sometimes I do.....like when I have to wear VINYL. X.x

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Arisa
01-29-2003, 09:19 PM
It's tough getting them flat. >< Bah. I'm flat-chested, but not so much that I could easily make it appear that I don't have breasts. X_X

Sciguy
02-09-2003, 12:07 AM
they sell fake latex breasts at stores like Victoria's Secret and special bras to accompany them. Just buy the size you need and put it in there. Best bet for a tight costume because they have nipples for extra realism. How I know this, not even I want to know...

RoseDuelist
02-09-2003, 12:51 AM
Yes, a fake bra and all that is mentioned would be best. If you really REALLy want to go cheap you could always borrow a good friends bra and stuff it with tissue or something... you'd have to be good friends though, lol, and they wouldn't look as good as they would if you just forked over some cash.

It depends on how much you want to spend. ^_^

Nine
02-09-2003, 04:22 AM
Try to find anything that resemble the size/weight/likeness of breasts. Go to novelty stores and stores that sell things that glow under black lights. That's where I found my falsies. ^^;

coscrew
02-09-2003, 03:39 PM
oh lord... my sidney costume was fun for trying to flatten myself down, i wore this TIGHT TIGHT spandex body suit with the big tatoo on the back, dispite the tightness, i still had boobs -_-;;

i had to do the same with Slash from chrono cross, but that time it was just a t-shirt...

lol, then after the con on the wayhome, we went to future shop to take back a printer.. in costume.. i think the chick at the service couter was trying her hardest not to stare.. XD

http://www.shatteredreality.net/aems/bag2/newcrew/faye/slash/fayeslash2.jpg

good god that's a long url to type...

Xx Lulu xX
02-09-2003, 06:07 PM
Well i've found a site that tells you how to get cleavage, and some ideas on fake brests...here i'll post the URL

Cleavage Creations (http://www.draag.com/cleavage1.html)

Nine
02-09-2003, 09:18 PM
The cleavage creation looks paaaainful~! ><

Xx Lulu xX
02-09-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Nine
The cleavage creation looks paaaainful~! ><

^^; ne...its a tad uncomfortable at first...well it was for me at least, i dont know everyone else's pain tollerance.......I got used to it at first....

Merle-kun
02-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Wahahaha.. I'm SO happy they made this section! Aahh.. my people =3

How to make your fake boobs, by Jason Balduf (No putting this anywhere with out my name attached!)

Anyway, on to the false boobies! I recently made myself some good ones and they're dirt cheap too! I had read a long time ago about rice, bird seed, etc etc. But I was embarrassed and didn't want to try that, so I kept using winter socks. But somewhat recently I was brave enough to give this a shot once I seen how nice they could look.

I'll do this recipe style! Here's your ingredients!
1 bag of short grain rice (Ideal, but if you cant find it long grain will do)
1 package helium quality ROUND balloons, WHITE.
1 set of funnels

I got all of that in one trip to Walmart. The rice was about 1.30, the balloons about 70 cents, and the funnels were another dollar something. So all and all this will cost 3-4 dollars depending on price, and you can make two sets of boobs! A pair of Cs and a pair of Ds!

Instructions:
Ok, now that you have all this together here's what you do. Blow up two of the white balloons to stretch them out. Next, place one of them over the funnel's spout. Make sure to get the funnel that best seals around your mouth. Why you need this seal will be explained in a bit. Anyway, you do not need to tape the balloon to the funnel, you need somewhere to hold, and this is the best spot. Now comes the filling!

When I was making these, the original instructions were put the rice in a ziplock back, roll it up and stick it in a sock. Didn't seem very well made that way, lots of extra stuff in there to mess with the shape, not to mention poke into your chest over the course of a day. Sure it feels fine when you first put it on, but think about a WHOLE day wearing them, ouch. So I decided that placing the rice into a balloon was the best way to do it, in effect making my own stress balls. Rather large ones though. So the problem was how to get the rice into the balloons. You certainly can't stuff it in there with your finger, I tried that. So I needed to inflate the balloon somehow. Well blowing air into it then getting the rice in wasn't going to work, and the only other way was creating a vacuum outside the balloon. Yeah, I know that's overkill.. you don't need to buy anything like that. In case someone doesn't know what machine I'm talking about, it's the kind flower shops use to put bears into the balloons.

But, before you put the rice into the balloons you need to know how much equals what cup size! The friend who told me about the zippy bag method gave me a rough estimate on cups of rice versus cup size. Two cups of rice equals a C cup. And to get the larger anime chests that some of the girls have, for my second set, I used the rest of the bag. I think it was around 3˝ cups to 4 for each breast. I don't know about anything lower than that.. I would guess at 1˝ being a B, and A probably a cup or less. But for those you can probably get away with socks.

Here's the secret on how put the rice in! With the funnel inserted into the balloon, measure out your first cup of rice, and pour a little of that into the funnel. You'll have to test the amount to see what fits your face and funnel best, but it's a no brainer. Once you have this fixed, seal the funnel around your mouth, and gently blow the rice through it and into the balloon. This may take a bit of wiggling to get it through the end because it can get a little jammed, but nothing serious has ever happened to me. Once you have all or most of the rice into the balloon, it's time to let the excess air back out. WARNING! Let it pass the seal SLOWLY! Otherwise you'll have rice shooting all over the place, on your floor, up your nose, down your throat.. it's not fun. Repeat this until your allotted amount cups of rice. Then, simply tie it off and voila! You have boobs!

Bra Tips For Your New Boobs!
I recommend a demi bra. If you don't know what this is, go to a bra site and look one up. I don't know a lot about bras yet, but these have the better cup shapes because they have the entire breast area covered, so they make the nice tear drop shape we who lack boobs need. Just don't over fill that bra and you'll be fine.

Anyway, like I said at the top of this message.. I devised this whole process, so please put my name on any repostings of this. A link to my site would be great too!
http://MerleKun.Kumagoro.net

I hope that helps some people! Now that there's a crossplay section, I'll have a better reason to read the forums more often! =3

Xx Lulu xX
02-10-2003, 10:08 PM
YES WOOT, good now i dont need to buy fake boobies XD

Alexia Ikyu
02-10-2003, 11:22 PM
Thank you again Jase. I've try this before, didn't think of blowing the seed through the funnel. Bird seed doesn't taste great. ^_^;

Menchi
02-11-2003, 04:51 AM
w00t didnt know ya were on this board jase ^^;

Merle-kun
02-11-2003, 11:17 AM
You're welcome =3 Uncooked rice doesn't taste that great either. I've had it blow back on me like I described ^^;;

Menchi: Yep yep =3 I was the one who told you about this place I think... I think I pointed out your Panyo Panyo costume was mentioned in the Ohayocon thread..

Nine
02-11-2003, 09:49 PM
...I must have not boughten the best helium quality balloons, because when i got on my 3rd cup, it burst and rice went flying everywhere ><

Oh well, it's better to have burst now that in a costume at a convention.... lol

Merle-kun
02-11-2003, 11:45 PM
Hmm.. well I took mine on a plane with me to Ushicon, and when I got there they had been slashed. But my can of hairspray was also pretty beaten up. So I advise anyone taking these over public transportation, or anywhere that might risk them, to put them in a plastic container. The one I bought is about the size of a shoe box and just fits the largest pair I have.

As for popping balloons, after the above, I had considered trying to double balloon them for extra protection. To do this, simply silde one balloon inside the other (after inflating them both with air first to stretch). I don't know how much more difficult this would be to inflate two balloons at once.. but perhaps I'll try it to see.

Menchi
02-12-2003, 12:40 AM
it wasnt too hard ^^:; then again i am not strong lung wise. i got my rinna ones double ballooned an they were fine till i got them with that stupid ohayocon badge ;-; jus have to put more effort into it.

Alexia Ikyu
02-18-2003, 11:16 PM
Inflating doulbe or triple layered balloons isn't really hard. I have a set of triple layered balloons filled with water and covered in tape. They would look great in a bra, but because of the tape, they are solid as a rock. I dropped one, it just hit and didn't even break.

Merle-kun
02-19-2003, 11:29 AM
I found out that when I took my rice boobs on a plane, they were slashed by the airport workers, thinking they were drugs! LOL.. they could have taken them out of my suitcase before ruining them and dumping the contents into my suitcase... I still can't get all the rice out of there ^^;

I don't know if I told that story or not.. I'm half asleep right now.. but on the way to Ushicon, they were slashed inside my bag. I thought they got caught on my tripod or something, but Rosiel on the board said they might have been mistaken for drugs.. lol.. I didn't even think of that. They were left alone on the way back when I put them in a plastic box ^^;

So if you travel... protect your boobs!

Hotaru Kageshi
02-19-2003, 07:49 PM
Woah... @_@ Now I am educated with the ways of making fake boobs.

As for flattening those girly chests, I hear that duct tape is very effective in binding ^_^

John Booty
02-19-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
> *gripes about how much EASIER it is for a boy to crossplay*

Actually I would argue it's harder. All a girl has to go is bind. Maybe add shoulder pads.

A guy needs to stuff, pad their hips, and tape, and shave, and find a way to hide any evidence of stubble...
Yeah, totally! It's physically easy for a guy to crossplay (add a little padding here and there) but really hard for a guy to actually look *good* doing it unless you've got those magic bishie genes. I guess it's one of those rare occaisions where society's little double standards actually work against men. :/

Unless you're doing it for comedy like me, of course. Then it's realllly easy. :P

TsukiGuujin
02-20-2003, 01:39 AM
>> Yeah, totally! It's physically easy for a guy to crossplay (add a little padding here and there) but really hard for a guy to actually look *good* doing it unless you've got those magic bishie genes. I guess it's one of those rare occaisions where society's little double standards actually work against men. :/

XD! *dies laughing* I never said it was easy for you guys to look good. Just easy to do it. In the end, I've come to the conclusion that it depends on the person, not tne gender of the person, on how easy it is to crossplay. ^^

>>Unless you're doing it for comedy like me, of course. Then it's realllly easy. :P

MWAHAAH! You're right.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Lilli
02-23-2003, 12:07 AM
;_; Demoooo ;_; If you've got natural cleavage, then binding your chest down hurts! btw, duct tape is a bad thing! (Unless you put it over something, I guess. Doooooon't EVER put it on your skin, OWWIE.) Hehee, I prefer those ace-bandage type things, that are slightly sticky/tacky all over. I bind down when I'm wearing my Sanzo costume, and I can get my chest down pretty flat, but even then, I still have a uni-boob. Rather disturbing, actually. Not to mention I have to get the bandages just right, because the shirt is skin-tight, and if there's any weird lines, it will show :/

Also, girls can use shoulderpads to make our shoulders wider, but if we've any hips, then we're just a bit out of luck ^^; You can pad out your waist somwhat to diminish the appearance of hips, but if you're cosplaying a thin bishie character, you really don't want to make your midsection thicker ^^;; Ohhh the humanity.

I wuvvs you Booty-massah :3 Muehehehee *sprinkles glitter on him and bounces away, cackling*

yasafusa
03-24-2003, 03:30 AM
I've got a crazy Idea!!! Get silicone! It takes a little talent and/or patients(thier slash resistantant and pop-proof)!! Make some boobs by molding some art clay/ playdough or a similar substance(something moldable, but not too soft) on your chest. And attach some sort of handle to back(for removing from mold later)

(NOTE: be careful where and when you do this... getting busted would suck)... so I'm told :P

Anyway, once you're happy with your jahoobies; Place them in the bottom of a cardboard box or conainer (something like a peanut can... depends on size!) Make sure theyre attached to the bottom well, so they dont slide. Fill up the container and let cool! MAKE SURE YOU CAN USE LOTS OF WAX... YOU WANT TO MAKE A GOOD SOLID MOLD!

Once the wax hardens, cut off the bottom of the can and take the clay out and now you have your molds! You can remove the outside cardboard if you want!

OK, now you have molds... time to prep/fix if you have any bubbles or blemishes. Once fixed; take them and stick them in the freezer or somewhere cool. DONT NEED THESE BABIES MELTING!

Now here's the part I think will be the hardest (excuse the pun!)

Find a silocone that has the softness you want, try to use something thats used more for sealing than adhesion...
(Liquid Nails is not recommended.... well, lets just say those nips can put eyes out!)

Now just fill the molds with whatever you chose and let stand double the cure time (The middles probably wont cure as fast as a normal bead of this stuff would!)

*If you have a sticking problem, try putting the mold in the freezer after the silicone hardens... it should make the falsies shrink some.

I used to make fake hands and arms for my Halloween costumes!

-yasafusa

yasafusa
04-04-2003, 03:45 PM
Well, I'll tell you what... I've made arms, hands, heads, fingers for props... not realy dificult... HOWEVER making real-looking and moving breasts; wow that's not something that's easily obtained...
I made a set of clays (they looked real) coated them with a latex mold maker, then filled the mold maker with plaster of paris (made some durable originals; good thing to cause I dropped the clay ones shortly after I did this!!!) then made some wax molds with the plaster( still haven't hit any problems... and still not running too much of a bill) now I have the final molds for the latex... Since I bought the cheap latex; you cant fill the whole mold with it, you hav to do it in layers!!! talk about slow.

I think it would be easier to use a silicon/latex that doesn't have to be a film, but could fill the whole mold with.
I updated the recipe with the best methods..

MordSith
04-06-2003, 03:08 AM
My suggestion:

1. balloons
2. jello

nuff said.

i wish i could crossplay as squall ... but i've got tifa-sized boobs so ... no hiding my figure :-( to all the girls out there, who wish they had a bigger chest, it's not that great. it usually just makes you look chubby, and i'm a kickboxer, so not like i've got much fat on my body.

holy crap, i AM tifa lockheart!! :::goes to ponder this:::

yasafusa
04-16-2003, 04:44 AM
Well, Merle-kun's idea was cool, but the rice made a HUGE mess... I should've bought the more expensive balloons!
Or double bagged the rice... Oh, if you use beans on his recipe; it works nice too!

His instructions are on the first page...

The mess was when I used cheap balloons and left them on the table for a while... then out of nowhere one of them exploded!!!! I couldn't stop laughing!

Merle-kun
04-16-2003, 01:50 PM
LOL.. everyone makes a huge mess with this but me. The first time I did it I got a little rice on the floor, but the vaccuum handled that easily. You guys are scaring people away from my method =P And even if you do make a mess, sweep it up. It's not like you have to do this every time either =3 Heck, do it outside ^^

yasafusa
04-16-2003, 08:54 PM
No; I'm not trying to scare anyone away... I do however want to tell people that the silicone is not very cost effective because if your pioneering in molding and casting... Mucho $$$

But I think that the rice balloons are the most obtainable, least costly, you can make them in MINUTES not weeks like my silicone ones AND if you ruin them... your not out of much in money or supplies...

Rice falsies definitely get my vote!!!

oh, plus they warm up to your temp........ silicone is soooo chilly.. hehe

Always remember to put your best breast forward!

Merle-kun
04-17-2003, 04:28 AM
I know, strange subject... but it's fitting =3 As a guy, especially one with very low body fat, creating cleavage is difficult. But, when you have a want to do characters like the one below, it's a big challenge.

http://MoonMilk.Lfx.org/Sanada.jpg

Now understand, I don't want them THAT large.. ^^;; But believable is what I'm aiming for. The only thing I can find along the lines that I would need, is what I tend to call a "boob vest". Which is linked to below:

http://www.designhers.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=001&Product_Code=SIV2

The problems with this is that it looks kinda cheap, and I'd have to match it to my skin tone once I got it. That's if I CAN do it once I've bought it.. and if I try and fail, I couldn't return it. And by the way it's cut, it seems to be aimed for things like keyhole dresses.

I know squat about making things like this.. I've never really sculpted or casted, or anything. I've always been a 2D artist. So preferably I'd like to buy something to fix this... but, I'm not adverse to learning. But, sculpting a chest wouldn't be easy for me.. and casting a pair.. well.. I don't know anyone who would let me. ^^;

Help the boobless kudasaaaaai! =3

Michi
04-17-2003, 05:10 AM
Wow. That boobie vest is interesting. o_o;

The outfit looks like you can just stuff some fake breasts... unless you really want the cleavage aspect. ^_^; I know most girls could wear that and not have cleavage, anyway. x_X

MikigamiTokiya
04-17-2003, 11:10 AM
wow by far the most *cough* erm interesting item I've seen today. heh you're one dedicated crossplayer and i agree with Michi that just stuffing should be able to work ^^;;

Merle-kun
04-17-2003, 11:23 AM
Well, it's not just this costume.. I've had to skip other costumes I wanted to do because they had cleavage showing. So I'm looking for a "cure most" solution, because I know there's no cure all ^^; But, to me the fake breasts won't work.. I mean, they're seperate peices.. putting them on your chest doesn't magically make seeable boobs. I'd have to know some theater/movie make up to make them seamless... and if I knew that much, odds are I'd know how to just make a better boob vest. ^^;;

Aaaannd.. *huggles Michi* =3

Michi
04-17-2003, 11:27 AM
*pokes Merle-kun's sock boobies* (Those were my favorite!!)

Stuffing wouldn't cause cleavage, but it would look fine, I think. I guess the cleavage aspect is important to you if you've turned down costumes because of it. ^_^; So forget that point.

How realistic do you really want it to be?

Merle-kun
04-17-2003, 11:33 AM
lol, that AKon was so funny... I'd have one person play with them, the next stop me to straighten them.. and it would repeat over and over and over all day long ^^;;

I'd like them to be convincingly real. Do you have something in mind? =3

Michi
04-17-2003, 11:44 AM
I had something in mind if you didn't mind them being unrealistic. ^_^; Considering that I have boobies, finding alternatives never really cross my mind, heh. XD; But I'm sure someone else can be much better help. o.o

Merle-kun
04-17-2003, 11:49 AM
LOL.. yeah, lucky you =P

Michi
04-17-2003, 12:15 PM
Not when I want to crossplay myself! :P

NeoLunaAngel
04-17-2003, 12:18 PM
Yeah, boobies can get in the way for boy characters...my poor sister had to really bind her's down for a Hotohori costume...she hurt for days after that...

resilient
04-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Too bad I know of no way to color liquid latex into I skin color. -_-' Maybe a rubbery product would work? I found an article called 'manufacturing seamless rubber products' and it talked about liquid latex, but I feel way to weird to post it. -_-'

BayushiKachiko
04-17-2003, 07:14 PM
Hrm...maybe try (and no laughing) getting a water bra and then buying extra inserts for it, and depending on how low cut the dress is, you can always use make up to shadow your skin to make it look like ya have more than you do...or in your case, any at all ^_~. The make-up shading technique is cheap and fairly easy too; I would suggest using bronzing powders if you want to explore that avenue.

BayushiKachiko
04-17-2003, 07:15 PM
Oh yeah...and maybe some medical supply stores that sell Mastectomy bras/ Bathing suits.

Merle-kun
04-17-2003, 08:28 PM
resilient: You're welcome to put the link in a PM to me =3

BayushiKachiko: Well.. like I said, I have very low body fat and I've tried taping to make cleavage and that only made a slight difference. And the costume I linked to would not work with the method you talked about.. though the medical supply stores I'm not sure of. I don't think they'd sell anything I could use... and if they did, it'd be really expensive. Anything with "medical" attached to it usually is, especailly if it's cosmetic, and specialized.

Schu
04-17-2003, 09:19 PM
Bayushi had the right idea, I've done it before...

Something I tried with a guy friend of mine on Halloween... duct tape all the possible fat in your pecs _up_ a far as you possibly can( you don't tape up over your nipple, just the bottom part, squeezing them as closely into the middle of your chest as you can... then buy a waterbra (they're constantly on sale at TJ Maxx and stuff) in whatever your chest measurement is in a size too small and A Cup (or AA cup?). Then add shoulder pads in the bottom part of the cup until they get big enough for your taste.

If I didn't have breats, I'd take some pictures to show you better... maybe my brother's free.... :D

KuroBara
04-17-2003, 09:29 PM
In your case, it may be best to forgo a little accuracy by raising the neckline of the costume. I gave my boyfriend some awesome ta-ta's for our campus crossdressing competition using a padded bra (I may be female, but the boob fairy skipped me) and some padding materials. They looked large but realistic. But, this method wouldn't work for those big bouncy cleavage breasts. (Really cute character btw)

(edit: I'm really tired, forgive the 6th-grade phrases)

yasafusa
04-18-2003, 02:11 AM
These ones that I found... it says they fit to the chest really well.... you may use these with thier adhesive and to fix any seams; you could use that skin safe halloween latex fake skin for the smallest touch ups! They are cheaper than the "foam shirt" style and look, bounce and feel real!!! http://www.thebreastformstore.com/item15.html

hope this helps

Update!!!

I bought a pair of the "triangle" style forms and besides a puncture occured in shipping they are AWESOME!!! (The nice people at the "breastformstore" were very quick with a FREE replacement) People will have a real problem deciding whether I'm a guy or a girl once I drape my costume over them! And yes, they look, feel and bounce like real ones!

daria_jack
04-19-2003, 08:02 AM
Get a bra your size and but some sort of silicon things to put in them. Like the ones Sandra Bullock got in Miss congeniality

daria_jack
04-19-2003, 08:34 AM
Not a tip how to make them, but another tip. Make them soft and silicone like so you can move them around.

I red something on an article from filming of M.I.B. 2. Lara Flynn Boyle didn't have big enough breasts. So they started pushing her bodyfat up towards her breats. They started with her legs and taped up her body. It's probably not good to walk around in, but if you've seen the movie, you've seen it looks great ^_^

Nine
04-23-2003, 02:32 AM
Are there any tips on what bra to get to hold the rice balloon falsies?

Menchi
04-23-2003, 03:12 AM
if i recall right was somethng like a demi cup bra. that is all i ever used an it held em in js fine ^^

Merle-kun
04-23-2003, 12:16 PM
I use a demi bra =3 It has the basic shape on it already.. it just needs that substance behind it. ^-^

Agrias
04-25-2003, 12:39 PM
I have an idea that a few friends of mine suggested to me and I tried and it works. ^_^;; Instead of using balloons, use pantyhose!

Basically, you get a pair of pantyhose, and cut off the legs.. then you fill each leg however big you would like to be with either rice or birdseed, and then tie it, wrap the end around the entire thing again, and tie it one more time.

^^; The result? beanbag like things that have a good weight to them and conform to a shape. Plus, it's pretty hard to break them because pantyhose double-layered is pretty strong and hard to rip. :p

The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to keep them IN the bras... ^_^; They sit in there pretty well, but unless they're secure they are prone to falling out... so basically wear a tight top or a sports bra! Hehehe.

merliwolf
04-27-2003, 04:13 PM
Since my friend gave me a nice trick....it's all about illusions for me...a little drawing makes you look like you have cleavage from any reasonable distance including all pics :) I wouldn't have a clue about real cleavage though ^^;;;

Ironically...I was pondering doing Sanada myself...although I was doubtful on that insane cleavage. However, pulling off nene and ichigo gives me hope...although I doubt I have time for that costume ^^;;;

Merle-kun
04-27-2003, 04:17 PM
Eeehh? A little drawing? I have no idea what you mean. O_o

merliwolf
04-27-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Merle-kun
Eeehh? A little drawing? I have no idea what you mean. O_o

Basically you use a little bronzing powder to draw the shadows for cleavage...it works wonders :)

It's definitely weird when everyone's staring at your boobs though :P

Nine
04-28-2003, 06:59 PM
maybe like.. somehow glue them in the bra so they stay in the bra forever?? or sew it to the bra? XD I dont know lol

Michi
04-28-2003, 09:18 PM
Merle-kun should start a rice-balloon-boobie business and make them for everyone that's having problems. ^_^;

XD

Merle-kun
04-29-2003, 09:38 AM
LOL... well apparently some people are cursed with them. I have two roomies, each touched one and made it burst... so now, I have one C and one D. ^^;; So it looks like I need to improve the packaging (balloons) that they're in some how... they never burst for me though, and I have long fingernails and I shaped them each time I went to use them ^^;; So, either they're cursed or I'm lucky ^^;

RichAyanami
04-29-2003, 12:26 PM
daria_jack... they may used that for MIB2, but honestly that method scares me...
o.O;;;

yasafusa
04-29-2003, 04:39 PM
I think the curse is just with other people, than the actual cosplayer/crossplayer... I ordered a pair of breast forms for my Rally Vincent outfit (One of my silicone and when I finally got the package, it looked like Ace Ventura had handled it... So when I opened the box I was not suprised when one of the falsies has been destroyed! Luckily the nice people that I bought it from are sending me a replacement!
Though kinda expensive; forms are worth the money...

Alaria
04-30-2003, 10:50 PM
merle-kun, if u want to buy that boob vest, u can alter it to realistic skin tone by finding someone to airbrush it to ur skin color. Or if u've seen nine's naga costume, u can create fake breasts like he did, and then cover them over in skin latex at the points where the skin shows. That way the latex blends from the fake breasts into ur skin

Bell-chan
04-30-2003, 11:11 PM
Ok... just a question. It's not about crossplay but just the cleavage part.. What if you're a girl and you don't have cleavage or anything? Would you do the same thing? The stuff I'm imagining seems painful. (If you are female.. you know what I mean.)

Alaria
04-30-2003, 11:15 PM
umm, padding and pushup bras, (both is really effective) and if u really wanted to, tight corsets ^_^ or all 3 lol

Space Invader
04-30-2003, 11:30 PM
>umm, padding and pushup bras, (both is really effective) and if u really wanted to, tight corsets ^_^ or all 3 lol

@_@...

Could be useful when I do Edea - she's got massive cleavage, and... I... don't. 'Tis a sad thing, yes... don't feel too bad Kurobara, the "boob fairy" skipped me too. ;_;

Alaria
05-01-2003, 02:42 AM
ahhh, I'm doing Edea as well ^_^ What I plan on doing is using water pushup bras, but cut them in front and attach them via duct tape or body glue in front and alter the angle of them so that they're pushing cleavage inward. The straps in the back and over the shoulders would stay normal.

Merle-kun
05-01-2003, 05:24 AM
Alaria: I can't use the boob vest period because of the hard stopping lines, especially on the neck. If I had to cover seams, I'd rather do it on falsies than a cheap looking boob vest ^^; That thing looks so Halloweenie in the photo.

Nine
05-01-2003, 04:57 PM
I'm having this problem too.. I need realistic looking breasts for my Miss Deep costume, and yeah.. ~_~ I wouldn't be able to do what I did for Naga because luckly with naga, you can get away without showing the skin above her breasts.. XD

That breast vest thing seems like a good idea, like merle-kun said, the stop lines weren't too hard. ~_~ maybe you could sew yourself one using skin coloured fabric and your rice breasts? :S It's difficult ~_~

Merle-kun
05-01-2003, 09:41 PM
You'd see seam lines most likely. I thought about that too. I can't think of a way to sew the pieces that wouldn't show a seam in one place or another.

I'd like to see the Miss Deep =3 I've done two ROD costumes so far ^-^

Space Invader
05-01-2003, 11:33 PM
>ahhh, I'm doing Edea as well ^_^ What I plan on doing is using water pushup bras, but cut them in front and attach them via duct tape or body glue in front and alter the angle of them so that they're pushing cleavage inward. The straps in the back and over the shoulders would stay normal.

I plan on getting some of those rubber fake boob insert things and carpet-taping them the under/outside of my real boobs, and then taping the dress on over me ^_^. Tape = essential. Somehow I don't see how, with that cut on her neckline, the dress would stay in the right place *cough*. ^_^;;

Nine
05-02-2003, 04:31 AM
I'd like to see Miss Deep.. I have the fabric but I'm too afraid to start it, because I have NFC how to do it. XD

vyrax778
05-05-2003, 02:24 AM
reading this makes me so glad most of my costumes are small chested females.

Merle-kun
05-05-2003, 04:29 AM
LOL... most of mine are too, just.. there are a few heavier chested anime ladies I'd like to cosplay ^^;;

Nine
05-05-2003, 04:32 AM
I crossplay the heavy chested ladies... ~_~ Naga wasn't an issue because of the top she wears.. but ugh.. I'm going to try to figure out something.. maybe I can make a top like that "chest vest" because it's really the only thing that would work, in my opinion.. :S

Menchi
05-05-2003, 07:42 PM
as is...for me i do mostly smaller chested female chars. only have one costume that involves a large amount of boobage yet...unles i make another outfit of that char. hmm that is tempting...

Agrias
05-06-2003, 12:35 AM
Hey Menchi, isn't Mutsumi-san a pretty heavily chested girl? ^.~

Mizuno Tenshi
05-28-2003, 02:44 AM
I'll just kick this thread back up... and add a few things.
The water bras from Frederick's are great! I wore them with just foam pads and I could feel them bounce. :bouncer:
Also, I really want to get higher quality ones that I can attach. Imagine the costumes I could do with some like that... :angel:

P-chan

vyrax778
05-28-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Mizuno Tenshi
I'll just kick this thread back up... and add a few things.
The water bras from Frederick's are great! I wore them with just foam pads and I could feel them bounce. :bouncer:
Also, I really want to get higher quality ones that I can attach. Imagine the costumes I could do with some like that... :angel:

P-chan

and fredricks is kind of enought to mail everything with no mention who there coming from (to embaressed to go the store) mail ordered my thighhighs hmm need to get one of those water bras when i get the money cant be a schoolgirl with out perky boobies.

Mizuno Tenshi
05-28-2003, 03:29 AM
Go in! They're the nicest people, and will help you out, let you try stuff on, etc. You need to get a well-fitting bra or life will suck. :)

P-chan

RHIshida
06-14-2003, 03:31 PM
I'd probably say the best way of getting fake boobies would be to buy breast forms, the cheapest would be to make your own. The method I used for my Akane costume was I bought some novelty breasts, the only problem was that they weren't bouncy and were made of a soft substance, but didn't really feel like real breasts. so what I did was I padded them with breast enhancers that use velcro to attach to the bra. Everybody thought I was a girl until I said something. I wonder how you would go about making good believable clevage.

Mizuno Tenshi
06-14-2003, 04:00 PM
There are some taping methods to make cleavage... I'm too lazy to find the link, though. For my boobs, I just used simple cloth padding and a Frederick's water bra. The bra worked wonders!

P-chan

Pollyanna
06-14-2003, 09:03 PM
I really don't see what's wrong with plain old water balloons. They're very portable and as long as you don't make your breasts like...E cup or something, then they're reasonably durable as well. As for shape...ah...well, it might turn out better depending on what kinda bra you use.
I think hips are much harder. How the heck do you make good hips? Uhm..that's not a rhetorical question...I really wanna know.

Mizuno Tenshi
06-14-2003, 09:46 PM
I honestly don't need much more in the way of hips... but I've seen a few suggestions, from getting dense foam and cutting it into desired shapes, or you could buy a body-shaping type of underwear. Deparment stores should be able to help out, and there are lots of cool people who will help you. You can also take in your waist to make your hips seem bigger, but for a guy it'd be better to add to the hips to try and balance out the bigger shoulders most guys have. Or combine the padding with something to take in the waist, like a cincher or a corset. All depends on how dramatic you want it.

P-chan

RHIshida
06-17-2003, 12:54 PM
I think I'm gonna try to get a breast form if possible. I don't have much of a problem with my hips and my butt or my shoulders. for some reason, my body is just naturally of a feminine shape, except for the fact that I'm pudgy.

Mizuno Tenshi
06-17-2003, 04:42 PM
Good breast forms cost WAAAY too much. I've seen cheap ones for 40-60, but the better silicone ones cost around 200-300 dollars, or 400 for the attachable I want...
http://www.thebreastformstore.com/

P-chan

Goth Kitty 22
06-18-2003, 03:30 PM
The problem is that water balloons are completely spherical instead of a preferred half sphere.

Mizuno Tenshi
06-18-2003, 04:08 PM
whatever you use, unless it's specifically shaped, will need a full-coverage bra to get the right shape. Something with a padded cup will help things out. I LOVE the water bra I got at Frederick's, though. Cheaper than the ones at Victoria's, and the water gives everything some bounce. Also, all the padding stays covered, which is good. It's even convertible! :D

P-chan

avaleon
07-08-2003, 04:25 PM
I recently saw on cable a show dealing with various makeup and and cosmetics used on TV and movies. When guys on screen take off their shirts and you can see how well definied they are in the abdomen, a large portion of that is due to makeup. What they do is color in with darker stage makeup the shadows of the abs. So when viewers watch them on the screen they appear to have great muscle definition.
You could do that with the cleavage. Perhaps use a darker tone of your skin color to give the impression of depth.

Bobbi
07-16-2003, 12:28 AM
Question... how would you get falsies that stay in a strapless bra cheaply and can be made quickly? Would the pantyhose work if sewn on?

My boyfriend is crossplaying Rabi~en~Rose, and I'm totally stumpped. ><

Mizuno Tenshi
07-16-2003, 12:44 AM
I'd think sewing them in would work just fine. The falsies I want are a bit expensive, so that won't work for you. But high-end stuff can even be glued to the chest. So you could wear just about ANYTHING. :D

P-chan

Meta
07-16-2003, 10:52 AM
But what if you were crossplaying Lulu (a costume i have in the making right now) You cant really use a big rounded object, because the top of the breasts are visible. Any suggestions?

chesh
07-16-2003, 12:51 PM
I could have sworn the link was around here somewhere. . . c'mon. . .

OK, here:
http://jenellerose.com/htmlpostings/cleavage/cleavage.htm
This is a tutorial on how to create cleavage so you can get away with low-cut dresses, blouses, etc.
Careful, the pictures are a little (o.o) painful-looking.

(why do threads keep disappearing?)

Beware_UY7
07-20-2003, 07:16 PM
Uhm, having breasts of my own, I don't know how well this would work... but my idea would be to get breast forms (a kind of insert prothetic) and use costume makeup to blend it into your skin. Basically, you could use a false moldable skin type material (used for making small prosthetics such as ears) and apply them where the breast form meets your skin and blend it all with concealer. You could also use a bronzer/blush between your 'breasts' to give the appearance of more clevege.

FallenAngelII
07-22-2003, 06:42 AM
I'm kinda having the same problems. I'm gonna crossplay as Gunner Yuna from FFX-2 and she's has some major cleaage (runs down to the end of the ribs).

Now, how do I make it so that they'll look real? 'Cause you can't use a bra and parts of her boobies are showing!!!

No, stupid slutty Yuna!

chesh
07-22-2003, 10:17 AM
In high school, they had me (Cheshious the Boob-less!) cast as a very *ahem* "seductive" French maid. That meant the costume came down just barely past my butt, up just barely past my nipples, and had to include LOTS of cleavage.

The best solution we got was:
-Tape it up to push all available body fat to the top (ow ow ow!)
-Push-up bra with extra-big extra pads
-V for victory!

They really did just take some medium brown stage makeup cream, make a big curved V from the center of my sternum out, and blend, though not as much as you might expect. Then, they used really really pale foundation to highlight the tops of my new breasts. I looked like a double-D from the front, though I shrank back down to a A/B from the side.

Merle-kun
07-22-2003, 04:18 PM
I found a better way to do the falsies, at least an alternative method. =3

Each time someone else handled my balloon falsies (method of making on page 2 of this thread) they tended to pop. I don't know if it was the quality of the balloons, roughness of my friends, sharp rice... etc. But to avoid this, and the not so nice feeling of a balloon against your skin all day long, I cut up a couple pair of old pantyhose that were snagged and had runs/holes. What I did was put the amount of rice I wanted in the toe section of the leg (measurements are on page 2) and to get it into a ball shape, all I did was close my fingers on the hose above the rice, shake it up and down, patting the rice lightly against the floor and gradually move my fingers down as I shake to push the rice down.

Once you have all your rice in there, what you want to do is see how much you need to tie it off and cut it and obviously tie it off =3 Then what I did was because I had two bad pair, was put another toe section over it and tied them both at the same time. But if you only have one bad pair, you can tie the cut end that's still on the hose, and put your 'hose boobie' in there, cut and tie again until you have as many layers as you feel comfortable with, I did 3.

This method was a lot easier, and cleaner. No blowing rice into a balloon, risking some of it going everywhere. You also could try this with some nice strong tights in your skin color =3 I'm sure that would hold the rice a lot better than hose would! I just didn't want to ruin a good pair of tights ^^;;

squeaky
07-24-2003, 02:43 PM
Victoria's secret & Frederick's of hollywood have bras that are made to carry fake breast as large as d cups. and they sell the breasts too. Check it out..they look pretty real, they have nipples on them, and you can buy them according to skin color.

squeaky
07-24-2003, 02:45 PM
http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Breast+Enhancers&product%5Fid=50319

link to fake boobies.
They are very pricey but if you have the means they should last you for your future cosplay endeavors..

LuckInSpades
07-25-2003, 01:24 AM
I have to give advice from one of my favourite movies. If you get a bra that fits you, you don't need cleavage, and you wanna go rather cheap:

Water balloons filled with PUDDING. Yeah, pudding. Not water, not jello, but pudding. "It simulates the realness... the giggle."

The rice way sounds good, too. However, it'd taste much better! XD

Merle-kun
07-25-2003, 11:26 AM
And it'd make a huge mess and stain should a balloon rupture. You gotta think of that sorta stuff ^^; That's why I haven't tried anything like water or pudding or jello... plus, any sort of food product like that will mold. And who wants moldy boobs? ^^;;

Hibiki-chan
07-31-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Mizuno Tenshi
...I LOVE the water bra I got at Frederick's, though. Cheaper than the ones at Victoria's, and the water gives everything some bounce...

Annoouu... how much did you spend on it Mizuno-chan?

Also, if I just needed a little oomph in the chest area, what would be a good idea? Keeping in mind Satsuki Yatouji I mean...

Mizuno Tenshi
07-31-2003, 05:36 PM
Well, it's around 30 bucks. Bras are NOT cheap. Also make sure it fits really well, and take whatever you want to stuff with, too. The people at Frederick's deal with FAAAR worse than what any of us do, and they're uber-nice. A lot of them will even give opinions, help lace up corsets, etc, etc... oh, and I'd suggest being tucked and wearing panties if you're going to have them look at you. I mean... boxers and a bra do NOT look right. :D

For Satsuki Yatouji, just use the bra and stuff it with whatever you like out of the choices offered. It's actually pretty easy, since no cleavage is required. Oh! And for the bra, try and get one of the convertible ones. They can be used as a normal or racerback style. Strapless, too, but strapless bras don't hold as well on guys...

Tenshi

Catboi Blues
09-02-2003, 12:03 PM
Here's something that I just tried. Sturdy balloons with pudding did the trick for myself and a friend the other weekend. The trick was to use instant pudding and make it in the balloons. Blowing them up first did help get the powder in them, and then all we had to do was add in some water. If you do want to go this route, just make sure there is no air in them when you tie them off. Once tied, throw them in a fridge for a while for the pudding to set. After all was said and done we put them in the bras we brought along and everything was good to go.

It worked out pretty well and we even got the "Gainax Bounce" going on. They moved and felt natural and didn't break on us. I upgraded later that night by adding some inserts infront of them.

As a note on getting inserts, if you have any large malls in your area, see if they have a "Seen on TV" store. They have some decent ones there for ~$25. Hope this helps out.

Decibella
09-02-2003, 01:14 PM
birdseed. it's cheap. it's simple. it doesn't rot. and it works. i have found that you can achieve the desired shape, weight and bounce from a couple of bags with some of those silicone inserts infront for all those inevitable pokes and squishes...if you have a properly fitted bra, ie, one with cups big enough to support the weight of the falsies, your real flesh will be supported like a shelf pushing up and together. after some creative taping, you can even display a decent lulu-esque illusion.

Merle-kun
09-02-2003, 05:54 PM
I still like my rice and a few layers of panyhose/tights method best. I don't have to worry about my boobs rotting or spilling, it would take a lot to make three layers of pantyhose/tights give way =3 You can even toss the rice in a blender for a couple seconds to make the pieces smaller. Heck, or if you have the patience, into a nut chopper =3

If you want a pudding-like effect in a falsie, with out the food rot, I'd suggest going to a dollar store and picking up a lot of hair gel. I haven't tried this idea of mine yet, but I plan to in the future. My only worry with using any gel or liquid, is that if and when it breaks it will most likely ruin my costume and make a big scene... and I don't want that. ^^;;

Pochi
09-20-2003, 01:54 AM
I've done... let's see... four crossplay costumes now, including Lime (see Anya's post on the first page- Hi Anya!) and I've found a cheap and easy way to make fake breasts.

Go to a card shop that sells fancy balloon stuff and buy two large latex paddle balloons, the ones that will blow up to be 36" around. These are a good 7" in diameter uninflated. Stuff some polyfill down the neck of the balloon (this is the hard part- use small pieces and "encourage" them with a pencil.) Then fill the balloon with the desired amount of water- anything from a few ounces for an A cup to half full or so for a double D cup. The balloon will hang naturally in the bra, filling the cup, and have a very realistic look and feel.

For those who might be tempted to skip the polyfil- be careful- without it the balloon will have the tendency to slide out of the bra when you lean forward.

I've worn a pair of these to at least a dozen cons and never had trouble with a "blowout." An explosive blowout isn't even possible- the balloon is so large it isn't under stress. I did have one develop a slow leak while it was stored- but it was three years old. So you should replace these every year or so, because the latex does get old and fatigue. And at $12 a pair you can (hopefully) afford to replace them.

Pochi
09-20-2003, 02:22 AM
Here's a few sites that might help on the subject:

http://www.spikeman.net/cleavage/

http://jenellerose.com/htmlpostings/best_way_to_form_breasts.htm

http://www.tgtoday.com/makeupandfashion/cleavage.html

I'm trying out another method (similar to the first link) that uses a 3" "U" bolt, duct tape, spirit gum and a modified bra for an Urd costume for AWA next week. In testing, it's given me great results for deep, full, realistic cleavage; but spirit gum tends to weaken when exposed to sweat, so it may need to be redone every couple of hours. I've ordered some Pros-aide (a different adhesive) but I don't know how strong it is or if it will even arrive in time.

I'll give you guys a full report after the con.

Pochi
09-30-2003, 08:01 PM
Hi again. AWA went really well- sorry no pics but I don't have a dig-
gotta wait for processing. Oh, and don't look at the one on FV- Kev
usually takes great pics of me, but this time... ur... yeah. I SWEAR
I looked better than that... (I HOPE I looked better than that...)

My cleavage got a LOT of comments- all of them (at least to my
face) very positive. Here's how I did it:

Similar to the first link in my above post ("taping") you basically use
tape to pull all of the fat on your chest to the middle. A word of
warning: Using duct tape on you body hurts (duh) and gave me giant
red marks that still haven't fully gone away three days later (OW!)

I started by buying two bras, one cloth cup and one foam cup. I cut
the top two inches off of the cups of the foam bra and sewed them
to the cloth bra, top edge of foam cup to top edge of cloth cup so that
the partial foam cups nest inside the cloth cups in their former positions.

Then I went out and bought a 3-inch "U" bolt from the hardware store.
Using my sub-average strength, I bent it so that the ends are 5-1/4"
apart (this will vary with your chest size and bra style- play with it.)
Making sure that the threads were wrapped with tape (otherwise-
OUCH!) I taped it to my chest so that all of the fat (body fat index-
19%) was pushed in and up. This gave an effect similar to taping,
except there's no tape pushing down on the middle of the chest, so
you get really nice, really deep cleavage.

I then put on the modified bra, and flipped the foam cups outward. I
stuffed the cloth cups with my favorite substance- soggy polyfil in an
oversized balloon (see the falsies thread) and applied carpet tape to
the flipped- out foam cups. (I was using spirit gum, but carpet tape
holds just as well and is a lot less smelly and messy.) Then I flipped
the cups over and pressed and held the tape down for five seconds.
The weight of the stuffing then pulled the skin into a natural breast
shape.

The first two hours on both days the carpet tape slowly came apart
from the chest as things settled into place. After that time I redid the
carpet tape which held perfectly for the rest of the day- even through
a very hot, sweaty and active Clamp Ball. ^_^

Hope this helps- I'll try to get pics up soon.

asmodeus
10-03-2003, 12:13 AM
omg i didnt know it would be that hard to crossplay well :( :( :(

Lostboy
10-04-2003, 02:41 AM
Wow, pochi, you sure sound like an expert! When you take the photos, could you include a photo of the U-bolt thingie? I have no idea what that is.

VeiledTear
10-11-2003, 06:38 PM
Cosplay is something I've wanted to do for years, and barely dabbled in. Although my interest keeps increasing....

Now to the point!

I have been living in phoenix for 4 years, and had a great deal of fortune making friends with drag queens, as a gay boy can sometimes do. I know a lot of different ways to work to make cleavage, but i have to jet and dont want to explain them all at present. E-mail me @ Phoenixinashes@aol.com with a subject of crossplay or something and ask questions and tell me what you tried and I will see if I can help you out!
~M~

momo_anzu
11-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Perhaps putting a bit of makeup on your chest and then stuffing would help? Use a tone or 2 darker then your skintone, then make a line going down. Then blend it outwards. And instead of stuffing....

Though...extreme, and perhaps painful, a corset does wonders for pushing up breasts...or atleast making your chest look plumper.

Also, I'm not sure if it would work but perhaps a pushup bra could help? Though..really..you'd need something there to actually push up....

dani
11-08-2003, 06:49 PM
Hi there

I do have some experience in creating cleavage. My technique involves a very sophisticated instrument. Please see the attached tutorial pic for details.

Good luck

woeisme
11-15-2003, 08:58 PM
Weellll...

Depending on how much time you have, you could always try isometrics or something to build a little pec-ular muscle to work with.

If you put your hands in front of your chest like you're praying and you squeeze your hands together so that your arms and pecs all tighten, you can build pectoral muscle like that. Some strippers do that to make their boobs seem larger if they don't want to go through surgery.

Just a thought.

Katie Scarlett

SwordsWoman
11-24-2003, 12:17 AM
uhh dani..... hate to say it, but you were showing a bit of your nipples as well in your tutorials... bet the tape hurt too when you pulled it off uhh. duck tape is the worse to use on skin *_*"

Karisu-sama
11-24-2003, 01:47 AM
uhh dani..... hate to say it, but you were showing a bit of your nipples as well in your tutorials... bet the tape hurt too when you pulled it off uhh. duck tape is the worse to use on skin *_*"
Due to our society's WONDERFULLY THOUGHT OUT (heavy sarcasm) double standards, it is quite OK to show male nipples, even in a crossplay boob-buildiing demo.

Me, even for that application I'd still strongly suggest soft cloth Sports Tape instead of Duct Tape. >.< (I use Sports tape to eliminate boobage for crossplay. :p )

dani
11-24-2003, 01:54 AM
Yes, a bit of nipple might have peeked through in the bra pictures. The final position must be measured depending on the clothing to be used.

As for hurting.... depends on how well shaved the area is. I've been doing it almost weekly for years and have no scars or marks whatsoever. Of course: your millage may vary, void where prohibited, closed course, professional driver, batteries not included.

What DID leave some marks in my body was a bustier boning tip bursting out at the wrong time. Oh, well... occupational hazard.

Cheers...
Dani

Karisu-sama
11-24-2003, 05:16 AM
Dani, that's a remarkable and quite effective transformation! ^____^

yukitoLeonheart
11-24-2003, 06:58 AM
Dani, I must say, that is extremely skilled. You make an amazing crossplayer/crossdresser (there is a difference right). I think you are incredibly skilled in that. You should consider maybe trying to find an anime or Video Game character you like and crossplaying her, I bet you would be amazing! I myself am still struggling not to find crossplaying and crossdressing weird, even though I know it takes a truly mature person to accept differences that make people unique. I think maybe it's society's value of norm and the fact that I still have it built into me that makes it difficult even though it shows weakness as a person not finding what it is in you that you believe is right regardless of predisopsed beliefs installed in you.

I just feel like if I delve more into crossplay I will be losing part of who I am as a man and it scares me. I don't want to end up something I am not, and I am happy the way I am, I don't want to change a bit. I do like crossplay though, in fact, besides stil trying to accept it, I found a girl I am very found of and have wanted to crossplay for a few months. She is what I see as an ideal image of a girl. She is a tough, physical, strong girl who is kind of goofy, but never gives up. She's is secretly passionate, has a very loving heart and nature about her that she kind of hides behind her tough attitude, and is also incredibly kind and sweet.

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/ROD/

She is the girl with the pink hair, her name is Anita.

Still, I think Karisu had a point when she said I should go to CA someday. It seems like a nice place..........that and I will raise the most money ever for Yaoicon if I go! You think guys can raise money before, I will rock everyone's socks, because it's for a cause I believe it and something that praises diversity and preaches acceptance.

In conclusion, although I still find it weird in me, you make one amazing woman Dani!

dooky
11-24-2003, 08:51 AM
I just feel like if I delve more into crossplay I will be losing part of who I am as a man and it scares me.

I don't think that's ever the case. Crossplay is less about becoming the opposite gender and more about becoming a specific character who happens to be the opposite gender- that's how it differs from crossdressing. I'm a guy who would probably never crossdress in real life (I don't have the fashion sense, for a start) and yet I'm planning to dress as Princess Fatora (El-Hazard) for my next convention. It's not that I set out to dress as a female character, it's more that all of the cool characters are female, and I'm not about to let that stop me from cosplaying as them.

Oh, and Dani... what a transformation sequence ^_^ Consider me envious of your skills...

the dooky

dani
11-24-2003, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the compliments. It did take me years to get to my skills to the current level, and there is still a lot to learn.

And a big part of that maturing relates to how little I care now about society's views of my hobby. I discovered this is something I like so I'm not ashamed of exercising it. It's just part of me, so my options are to agonize over it or to enjoy it. Tough choice...

About finding a character to play as.... my problem is that I don't follow anime or video games (go ahead, slap me) so I'll have to widen my search. Suggestions are encouraged. I'll post some of my crossdressing pics on my gallery so people can see who could I look like.

Till soon....
Dani

Pochi
11-26-2003, 12:32 AM
Wow, pochi, you sure sound like an expert! When you take the photos, could you include a photo of the U-bolt thingie? I have no idea what that is.

Sorry it took so long, but pics are finally in my member gallery,
including one of the u-bolt.

Pochi
11-26-2003, 12:37 AM
Dani, that's... awesome.

Wow.

Alexia Ikyu
11-27-2003, 12:59 AM
Sorry it took so long, but pics are finally in my member gallery,
including one of the u-bolt.

When you said U-bolt technique, I didn't actually think that you meant the piece of hardware. :mfg:

Ookami
12-01-2003, 10:20 AM
Boob fairy eh? Well I think that this boob fairy hasn't been doing her job proberly! I'm a boy (13 years old >.<;; ) And I have boobs...*blushes* I mean...pretty decent sized...*blushes more* Ok, so I am kinda overweight (133 pounds) But I am losing weight at the moment (Used to weigh 140 pounds) and I am keeping the boobs....Lucky me! *grins foolishly*

And I am growing my hair long too, so maybe I'll get mistaken for a girl sometimes...especially if I am crossplaying! (I haven't crossplayed or cosplayed yet, but once I get the cute pink Sailor Chibi Moon outfit...there's no stopping me!)

So I probably won't have to worry too much about stuffing or anything like that, maye a little tape to hold them in place, and that will do...now all I have to do is practice my female voice...heeheehee! I tricked someone on the internet. (we where speaking on mics) I did my "female voice" and he said "WTF?!? You're a girl??? Sorry! I always thought that you where a guy!" XD

All this talk about crossplaying makes me want to do it right now! >.<;;

Lostboy
12-01-2003, 10:33 AM
Not to be an alarmist or anything, but you might want to get your hormone levels checked by a doctor. If you're developing breasts, you might be partially androgen insensitive. If so, you could develop some of the secondary characteristics of a female. It sounds like you don't mind that happening. But keep in mind that androgen insensitivity could also mean you might become infertile.

On the other hand, it's altogether possible that your weight loss is just a little uneven and the breasts will recede as the rest of your weight does.

Ookami
12-01-2003, 10:47 AM
Not to be an alarmist or anything, but you might want to get your hormone levels checked by a doctor. If you're developing breasts, you might be partially androgen insensitive. If so, you could develop some of the secondary characteristics of a female. It sounds like you don't mind that happening. But keep in mind that androgen insensitivity could also mean you might become infertile.

On the other hand, it's altogether possible that your weight loss is just a little uneven and the breasts will recede as the rest of your weight does.

Well I do kinda want to be a girl...I have even thought about taking hormones and getting the whole opperation done...maybe that's why...

I had never really thought about it like that though...*shrugs* Anyway, that isn't the weirdest thing about me...probably the weirdest is vomiting blood... >.<;; (I have vomited blood a lot lately...>.<;; )

Lostboy
12-01-2003, 11:14 AM
Yeeeah, OK, go to the doctor. Seriously.

Ookami
12-01-2003, 11:59 AM
Yeeeah, OK, go to the doctor. Seriously.

:( That is what everyone is telling me to do, but I really don't want to! >.<;;

RHIshida
12-02-2003, 12:32 AM

If it was me, I'd go see a doctor but I wouldn't mind the hormonal imbalance, I'd embrace it ^_^ I wouldn't mind being infertile, except the whole thing about me being one of the last two heirs to my family name :/

Well I do kinda want to be a girl...I have even thought about taking hormones and getting the whole opperation done...maybe that's why...

You should probably see a therapist about that. It would be best to do it earlier, so you can know where you stand and where you want to go with it. If you really want to be a girl, the earlier you see a therapist, then the earlier you can be evaluated, and the younger you are when you go through the transformation, (usually) the better it will be. (You probably won't get the SRS until you're in your twenties, but the earlier the better.) I would've gone to a therapist by now, but my dad is a total /jerk/ about anything related to the subject.

I had never really thought about it like that though...*shrugs* Anyway, that isn't the weirdest thing about me...probably the weirdest is vomiting blood... >.<;; (I have vomited blood a lot lately...>.<;; )

You should /really/ see a doctor about that o.o; That does not sound very good.

Ookami
12-02-2003, 06:21 AM
If it was me, I'd go see a doctor but I wouldn't mind the hormonal imbalance, I'd embrace it ^_^ I wouldn't mind being infertile, except the whole thing about me being one of the last two heirs to my family name :/

You should probably see a therapist about that. It would be best to do it earlier, so you can know where you stand and where you want to go with it. If you really want to be a girl, the earlier you see a therapist, then the earlier you can be evaluated, and the younger you are when you go through the transformation, (usually) the better it will be. (You probably won't get the SRS until you're in your twenties, but the earlier the better.) I would've gone to a therapist by now, but my dad is a total /jerk/ about anything related to the subject.

You should /really/ see a doctor about that o.o; That does not sound very good.

Ok, about wanting to be a girl. I'm not exactly 100% on that *sighs* I kinda want to be sometimes, but then other times, I don't...I dunno! I have to be sure about it first...and all the trouble I would have to go through... :( I mean, sure, I want to be a girl quite a lot of the time...but... :( All my family...they would make it so hard for me!

And about going to see a doctor...>.<;; I don't want to! :( But I will if it keeps happening...vomiting blood isn't very fun!

Alexia Ikyu
12-02-2003, 02:16 PM
Ok, about wanting to be a girl. I'm not exactly 100% on that *sighs* I kinda want to be sometimes, but then other times, I don't...I dunno! I have to be sure about it first...and all the trouble I would have to go through... :( I mean, sure, I want to be a girl quite a lot of the time...but... :( All my family...they would make it so hard for me!

And about going to see a doctor...>.<;; I don't want to! :( But I will if it keeps happening...vomiting blood isn't very fun!

No one is ever 100% sure. (Yes, I am probably wrong, because there are girls that are completely disgusted by their male body to the point of mutilation.) It is a lot of trouble go through and is one hell of a big decision. Family does get in the way, and I have to tell mine. To accurately describe to others how I feel it would be to tell them, Its like standing there randomly hitting yourself with an axe while trying not to make them upset. If your family really does care about you, they should understand this and respect it. This is the perfect stage in your life to get started on the therapy. Some would say older (About 16.) when you would more mature and able to make decisions better. (There are people at ten years old that are more mature than me. :p ) You really need to think what is best for you. Me personally, I would love to go through the transition and everything. I just don't have the finacial resources to do it, yet. I'm not trying to discourage you, but another thing to think about is the high possibility of loosing most, if not all sexual stimulation down below after SRS. I told my friend and about that and she replied with this question, "Could you live your life without pleasureable sex at all? I know I wouldn't want to."

To keep this thread on topic... 133lbs and you're overweight?! How tall are you? I'm 5'5" at 150lbs and have a slight gut and very little breast meat. I'm by all technicallities not really overweight, but I would have to loose twenty or so pounds to get down to a trim stomach. *Obviously Jealous* :o

Ookami
12-02-2003, 02:23 PM
No one is ever 100% sure. (Yes, I am probably wrong, because there are girls that are completely disgusted by their male body to the point of mutilation.) It is a lot of trouble go through and is one hell of a big decision. Family does get in the way, and I have to tell mine. To accurately describe to others how I feel it would be to tell them, Its like standing there randomly hitting yourself with an axe while trying not to make them upset. If your family really does care about you, they should understand this and respect it. This is the perfect stage in your life to get started on the therapy. Some would say older (About 16.) when you would more mature and able to make decisions better. (There are people at ten years old that are more mature than me. :p ) You really need to think what is best for you. Me personally, I would love to go through the transition and everything. I just don't have the finacial resources to do it, yet. I'm not trying to discourage you, but another thing to think about is the high possibility of loosing most, if not all sexual stimulation down below after SRS. I told my friend and about that and she replied with this question, "Could you live your life without pleasureable sex at all? I know I wouldn't want to."

To keep this thread on topic... 133lbs and you're overweight?! How tall are you? I'm 5'5" at 150lbs and have a slight gut and very little breast meat. I'm by all technicallities not really overweight, but I would have to loose twenty or so pounds to get down to a trim stomach. *Obviously Jealous* :o

I am about 5'6" at the moment...well, I think, I have been getting a lot taller lately! But I look really fat! :( *sniffles* I would look really weird in a cute little outfit... :( Someone I used to be friends with weighs about...ummm...48 or something! He is really small! He is quite short too, and he has really thin arms! >.<;; (And we are both 13 years old)

Edit: Changing stupid mistake in typing

Esa
12-03-2003, 06:14 AM
I am about 5'6" at the moment...well, I think, I have been getting a lot taller lately! But I look really fat! :( *sniffles* I would look really weird in a cute little outfit... :( Someone I used to be friends with weighs about...ummm...48 or something! He is really small! He is quite short too, and he has really thin arms! >.<;; (And we are both 13 years old)

Edit: Changing stupid mistake in typing

Whoa... looks like you're on a verge of a growth spurt - or _in_ one already. Now would be the very best time to go see a proper psychiatrist and figure out which one you're gonna be. It's better _not_ to be over six foot, with large hands and feet, when you figure out you'd have preferred the opposite gender. Get rid of, or at least suppress any shyness until you've managed to get yourself an appointment or something.

Ookami
12-03-2003, 06:25 AM
Whoa... looks like you're on a verge of a growth spurt - or _in_ one already. Now would be the very best time to go see a proper psychiatrist and figure out which one you're gonna be. It's better _not_ to be over six foot, with large hands and feet, when you figure out you'd have preferred the opposite gender. Get rid of, or at least suppress any shyness until you've managed to get yourself an appointment or something.

Yeah, I think I am in a growth spurt :(

And it is so hard what to choose...at the moment I feel like I want to stay as a boy...I mean, I can always show off my feminine side crossplaying *sweatdrops*

But I don't know, I'll have to think about is *sighs* :(

Lostboy
01-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Edit by Mod: Link to site removed

That's a porn site. :hafha:

dani
01-14-2004, 11:14 PM
Talking about cleavage... I took these pics today.

Enjoy....

Dani

Lostboy
01-14-2004, 11:24 PM
Talking about cleavage... I took these pics today.

Enjoy....

Dani
Wow. o.o I would swear you were on hormones if I hadn't seen your non-taped photos. You're so good at that.

allyunion
01-15-2004, 12:59 AM
Just a funny question... and don't blame me on this... how well do makeup covered water ballons work? *hides*

Ookami
01-15-2004, 02:14 AM
Just a funny question... and don't blame me on this... how well do makeup covered water ballons work? *hides*

They could burst! :waaaah:

That would be SO embarresing! :lost:

Decibella
01-15-2004, 02:18 AM
They don't... work that is... But check out the killer cleavage in my avatar and profile piccie. Good ol' duct tape and silicone "chicken cutlets", a little extra padding for that extra oomph, et voila...instant va va voom!

allyunion
01-15-2004, 09:28 AM
^^;; You know... another funny thought occurred to me... when guys pump iron, their muscles grow in the breasts. If a guy doesn't continue to work out, they turn into fat...

Kuri-chan
01-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Dani, you look natural and beautiful as always. ^^ I'm so jealous. ^_-

Decibella, wow! I have got to learn that trick someday…

>>Good ol' duct tape

Eek! Duct tape?! Is that a little… er, unsafe? I’d want to be able to take it off once the show’s over; I don’t even want to imagine going to a convention and re-building the cleavage effect every day, stripping duct tape off my chest each night before bed. >_<;; Outchy! Wouldn’t something like sports tape be less painful?

-Kuri

dani
01-15-2004, 01:37 PM
Dani, you look natural and beautiful as always. ^^ I'm so jealous. ^_-

>>Good ol' duct tape

Eek! Duct tape?! Is that a little… er, unsafe? I’d want to be able to take it off once the show’s over; I don’t even want to imagine going to a convention and re-building the cleavage effect every day, stripping duct tape off my chest each night before bed. >_<;; Outchy! Wouldn’t something like sports tape be less painful?

I use duct tape too, as my pictorial tutorial shows (in my gallery). If the skin is shaved taking it off is painless and takes only a second. So stop being so jealous and get that contractor-pack-special at Home Depot so you can look natural and beautiful youself :).

Have fun....
Dani

darwin
01-15-2004, 05:23 PM
That's a porn site. :hafha:

I can't believe you guys killed my post and made the profile unable to post back here without emailing me first!

That's some thanks for trying to help out with a suggestion in your forums. I had to create a second profile just to clear my name. The correct website was supposed to be www.amazingbreasts.co.uk I put .com cuz being American most sites here are .com AND I prolly had a brain fart. The truth still stands on what I said and even exposed, the breast forms they make there are the closest thing to realism in both quality and look and movement to anything else out there!

Thank you very much for not letting me post to apologize for my typo! I didn't realize that on your site that posting a typo is considered serious enough to be banned from posting. It will never happen again because I don't think I will bother to post again.

I'm very hurt, that you didn't even consider, contacting me or telling me first!
I came back hoping people would be like wow thanks and stuff instead I just got frustration and I dunno. You put me to the verge of tears it was not my expectation to have people thinking I was joking about this. I take this very seriously as I am myslef transgendered. I would NEVER joke about something like this.

Pochi
01-15-2004, 06:45 PM

No- this is a good question. ^_^

The problem with a makeup based solution (I looked into this last summer) is that unless you have had lots of practice and are very talented, you will be unable to produce anything that looks believably like skin.

I'm very convinced that Dani's duct-tape method is the way to go- I wish I'd seen it before I went through all that hassle with the u-bolt and specially built bra (see my post above). Though the u-bolt method does give a different look; a lift-and-separate as opposed to just a push-up.

The only drawback to using your own skin is that you have to have enough body fat to make it work...

x_KyouKyou_x
01-15-2004, 08:02 PM
...Wouldn't it just be nice to be like Ranma...? But be able to change by will...not water... o.O; *sighs* Too bad... reality bites.

AlikNyankoChan
01-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Is it possible to buy liquid silicone? Anyone know where? I have a few ideas...

Also, awesome breast form site.

~Alik-Chan

ZaWolf
01-16-2004, 07:57 AM

I wish I felt the way I do now when I was much younger. Im now 18 and just over 6ft tall, which makes the idea of getting a sex change kinda pointless because theres no way hormones could make this body feminine :bigcry:
But on the other hand it might not be a good idea to make such a life changing decision whilst so young.

Unlike virtually every other person on this planet, I would put up with not being 'sexually stimulated' if I could be a girl. But sex changes dont always make you look particualrly girly without excessive daily makeup.

Life is never simple.

Ami
01-16-2004, 08:42 AM
hmm intesresting point....... join the club i got blessed with a girlish face with very little makeup and a very thin and having good hips and such im very blessed but not perfect the hips are good but could use improvment but everybody tells me my steller legs offshot the other minor flaws... glad i bike in the summer lots of toneing... but it also requires me to be very careful about what i eat and what i do work wise...... 18 years of this.... and just two years ago i just figured out that i could use that for my advantage.... another quote "This Is My Story"

Kuri-chan
01-16-2004, 10:28 AM
>>I use duct tape too, as my pictorial tutorial shows (in my gallery). If the skin is shaved taking it off is painless and takes only a second.

Oh, really? Okay, I guess I have no excuse not to try then. ^_^

>>So stop being so jealous and get that contractor-pack-special at Home Depot so you can look natural and beautiful youself .

Hai hai! ^^;; Jealousy is a wonderful motivation when used properly.

>>I'm very convinced that Dani's duct-tape method is the way to go

Yours has an amazing effect too, Pochi, but Dani’s & Decibella’s duct tape method does seem to be faster and simpler.

Now all I need is a cosplay to make use of it…

>>Is it possible to buy liquid silicone? Anyone know where? I have a few ideas...

Yes, it is. A good hardware store should have some, or be able to tell you where to get it. However, it –is- difficult to work with, and dangerous during the forming process, so buyer beware. As a side note, it can be used for a lot of other really neat effects. I’ll be using it for ice on another costume. ^^

-Kuri

Pochi
01-16-2004, 05:31 PM
>>Is it possible to buy liquid silicone? Anyone know where? I have a few ideas...

Yes, it is. A good hardware store should have some, or be able to tell you where to get it. However, it –is- difficult to work with, and dangerous during the forming process, so buyer beware. As a side note, it can be used for a lot of other really neat effects. I’ll be using it for ice on another costume. ^^

-Kuri

Yes, you can get silicone at a hardware store, but silicone isn't silicone isn't silicone... Silicone is not a specific material but a narrow catagory of materials with differing properties.

To begin with, there are four grades of silicone: Industrial Grade which you buy at a hardware store, Medical Grade which is rated for long-term contact with the skin (as in days or weeks), Implant Grade which is rated for implantation inside the human body, and Food Grade which is rated for contact with comestibles. Most silicone makeup is made with Food Grade silicone. You can find silicone makeup products on many stage makeup sites, some of which are linked from Replicants (see below).

For basics on silicone makeup and prosthetic makeup in general, the book Stage Makeup (Ninth Edition) by Richard Corson and James Glavan is a must. For more intermediate to advanced information on silicone makeup and lifecasting, check out Replicants:

http://replicants.org

dani
01-16-2004, 05:50 PM
Yes, you can get silicone at a hardware store, but silicone isn't silicone isn't silicone... Silicone is not a specific material but a narrow catagory of materials with differing properties.

The silicone subject has intrigued me for some time, but haven't had the time & energy to dig into it yet. With all the different kinds of caulking that you see on any hardware store, I'm sure that some of those may be used more creatively than filling wall cracks.

Have fun....

Dani

Karisu-sama
01-16-2004, 07:07 PM
I can't believe you guys killed my post and made the profile unable to post back here without emailing me first!
Put yourself in our place for a moment. We know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about you. "Darwhin" had no posting history; we haven't seen your comments before. Plenty of trolls have come on this site and posted a first post with a link to something obscene, and standard policy is to nip that behavior in the bud. There is no way we can know it was supposed to be a typo, and with no posting history, we cannot give people "the benefit of the doubt."
I'm very hurt, that you didn't even consider, contacting me or telling me first!

I came back hoping people would be like wow thanks and stuff instead I just got frustration and I dunno. You put me to the verge of tears it was not my expectation to have people thinking I was joking about this. I take this very seriously as I am myslef transgendered. I would NEVER joke about something like this.
As stated above, we have no idea who or what you are from that original post, only that it was a first post linking to porn. You do not need to get emotional over this; you should email the site administrator if there is a problem.

Doctor DETH
02-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Well, i have found, through experimentation <kof kof> That another viable alternative is, if you want to reuse <gotta be planet friendly> cheap bird seed in pantyhose. Sounds funny, but it works quite well.
It has the correct heft, moves well, and is the correct shede for those <always fun> semi-low cut goodies. It also works well with binding, as they are pliable.
For those with too much time on their hands and too much to spend, as well as a mediocum of artistic talent, One I learned in a professional makeup FX class <Tom Savini Rules!> was the "mold and latex" method, time consuming, however, if done right, the lowest cut costume will not elude you!

I do have pictures of the whole process, however, I am in the chaos of relocating with all it entails. <My 'puter is dead until I get a new HD :lost: and my tapes need digitized.> However, I will attemt to have it up eventually.

My appologies if I ramble a but, But sleep has also eluded me,

Doctor DETH
Dictator For Life, DETHCo Unicorp IntGal.

dani
02-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Well, i have found, through experimentation <kof kof> That another viable alternative is, if you want to reuse <gotta be planet friendly> cheap bird seed in pantyhose.
I've been getting good mileage with rice. The tips are rounded so there are no leaks to speak of and the color is handled by the hose itself. The secret is not to fill it too tight so it can be custom shaped on the spot each time.

A basic kitchen scale will help you maintain simmetry by making two devices of the same weight.

They can work by themselves or as filler for add-a-size foam bra cups.

I'm still intrigued by the potential of latex, but so far the low tech method helps me get by fine...

Dani

archangeli
02-07-2004, 01:03 AM
I've been getting good mileage with rice. The tips are rounded so there are no leaks to speak of and the color is handled by the hose itself. The secret is not to fill it too tight so it can be custom shaped on the spot each time.

Rice is an old Bob Mackie trick. He used to put "rice bags" (for lack of a better description) into some of his gowns to create the illusions of "longer breasts". It's really hard to describe but I saw Cher in one of his gowns with this effect and it's ... interesting to say the least.

dani
02-07-2004, 02:01 AM
Rice is an old Bob Mackie trick. He used to put "rice bags" (for lack of a better description) into some of his gowns to create the illusions of "longer breasts". It's really hard to describe but I saw Cher in one of his gowns with this effect and it's ... interesting to say the least.
Lots of potential there. Foam can be carved for shape but has no weight. Rice or birdseed have good weight but need a container for shape.

Thinking aloud.... maybe two bra cups (like swimsuit cups) one inside the other with rice inbetween... like a curved wedge ... sewn all around... centers need to be tied together at a distance somehow (so it doesnt burst)... hmm... I see the future and it's ......shapely!

Dani

Doctor DETH
02-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Okay, I'm not Leonard Nimoy, and this isn't TV,
however, I am now in search of a gelatin or like compund that
gels at room temp or better.. So far, I have a substance called "Agar", unfortunately, it unsets at 89 degrees (32 deg. C.)or so <damn>
I figure that if I can find a decent filler, a semi-inexpensive breast CAN be made using liquid latex and a few steps.. This is a pretty problem.. I have googled it, but haven't found anything yet. I am hoping to find something that holds at up to 120 degrees (approx. 49 deg. C) due to the fun combination of body heat and crowds, as I have NEVER seen a con that wasn't hot, even in mid January with the AC on, it's a rule, especially when one is wearing make-up of any type.
After I find this miracle substance, I will plot further, stand by.

Any info would be appreciated :) Thank you for listening to my demented
rambling.

Thanx,
Doctor DETH

Pochi
02-13-2004, 05:40 PM
Okay, I'm not Leonard Nimoy, and this isn't TV,
however, I am now in search of a gelatin or like compund that
gels at room temp or better.. So far, I have a substance called "Agar", unfortunately, it unsets at 89 degrees (32 deg. C.)or so

Gelatin makeup uses gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin and water. I'm not sure
how heat-resistant it is, but it is used in professional filmmaking. The
recipe from Corson and Glavin (I know- but it's my favorite book!) is:

2oz Sorbitol : 3oz Glycerin : 1 tbsp Water : 3 tbsp gelatin (300 bloom)

plus coloration additives like zinc & flocking.

Happy gelling.

Alexia Ikyu
02-16-2004, 01:51 PM
I don't if I have posted this before, but this is something I use.

PALS breast enhancers: http://www.supergelproducts.com/

I have a pair and I think they work perfectly.

cmdavis
02-24-2004, 10:26 AM
Here is the alternative way to fill those balloons!!

Get an empty 20 ounce or if you are going for large breasts use a 24 ounce soda bottle. Pour your rice or water, into the bottle then mark the level of the rice or liquid (unflavored gelatin would work too). You will need this reference mark to make the second breast the same size as the first.

Now blow up a balloon and twist the mouth of the balloon keeping the air in it while you stretch the mouth of the balloon over the mouth of the bottle. Blow it up nice and big so if it loses some air in the process there is still alot in it when you get the balloon secured to the bottle.

Invert the ballon and bottle supporting the balloon with one hand and the filling will go from the bottle to the balloon. The filling will displace the air in the balloon while the air in the balloon will displace the filling in the bottle at the same time effortlessly.

Remove the balloon from the bottle, release the excess air from the balloon and tie it off. Now you have a nice breast to put in your bra.

Repeat the process using the reference mark you made on the bottle to make a second breast of the same size. Now you have a matching set of breasts.

Balloons are so cheap that you can play with different amounts until you get something that suits your body size and bra size.

This is a very quick and simple process that takes a lot less time than it took for me to type this. I hope this helps

Wahahaha.. I'm SO happy they made this section! Aahh.. my people =3

How to make your fake boobs, by Jason Balduf (No putting this anywhere with out my name attached!)

Anyway, on to the false boobies! I recently made myself some good ones and they're dirt cheap too! I had read a long time ago about rice, bird seed, etc etc. But I was embarrassed and didn't want to try that, so I kept using winter socks. But somewhat recently I was brave enough to give this a shot once I seen how nice they could look.

I'll do this recipe style! Here's your ingredients!
1 bag of short grain rice (Ideal, but if you cant find it long grain will do)
1 package helium quality ROUND balloons, WHITE.
1 set of funnels

I got all of that in one trip to Walmart. The rice was about 1.30, the balloons about 70 cents, and the funnels were another dollar something. So all and all this will cost 3-4 dollars depending on price, and you can make two sets of boobs! A pair of Cs and a pair of Ds!

Instructions:
Ok, now that you have all this together here's what you do. Blow up two of the white balloons to stretch them out. Next, place one of them over the funnel's spout. Make sure to get the funnel that best seals around your mouth. Why you need this seal will be explained in a bit. Anyway, you do not need to tape the balloon to the funnel, you need somewhere to hold, and this is the best spot. Now comes the filling!

When I was making these, the original instructions were put the rice in a ziplock back, roll it up and stick it in a sock. Didn't seem very well made that way, lots of extra stuff in there to mess with the shape, not to mention poke into your chest over the course of a day. Sure it feels fine when you first put it on, but think about a WHOLE day wearing them, ouch. So I decided that placing the rice into a balloon was the best way to do it, in effect making my own stress balls. Rather large ones though. So the problem was how to get the rice into the balloons. You certainly can't stuff it in there with your finger, I tried that. So I needed to inflate the balloon somehow. Well blowing air into it then getting the rice in wasn't going to work, and the only other way was creating a vacuum outside the balloon. Yeah, I know that's overkill.. you don't need to buy anything like that. In case someone doesn't know what machine I'm talking about, it's the kind flower shops use to put bears into the balloons.

But, before you put the rice into the balloons you need to know how much equals what cup size! The friend who told me about the zippy bag method gave me a rough estimate on cups of rice versus cup size. Two cups of rice equals a C cup. And to get the larger anime chests that some of the girls have, for my second set, I used the rest of the bag. I think it was around 3˝ cups to 4 for each breast. I don't know about anything lower than that.. I would guess at 1˝ being a B, and A probably a cup or less. But for those you can probably get away with socks.

Here's the secret on how put the rice in! With the funnel inserted into the balloon, measure out your first cup of rice, and pour a little of that into the funnel. You'll have to test the amount to see what fits your face and funnel best, but it's a no brainer. Once you have this fixed, seal the funnel around your mouth, and gently blow the rice through it and into the balloon. This may take a bit of wiggling to get it through the end because it can get a little jammed, but nothing serious has ever happened to me. Once you have all or most of the rice into the balloon, it's time to let the excess air back out. WARNING! Let it pass the seal SLOWLY! Otherwise you'll have rice shooting all over the place, on your floor, up your nose, down your throat.. it's not fun. Repeat this until your allotted amount cups of rice. Then, simply tie it off and voila! You have boobs!

Bra Tips For Your New Boobs!
I recommend a demi bra. If you don't know what this is, go to a bra site and look one up. I don't know a lot about bras yet, but these have the better cup shapes because they have the entire breast area covered, so they make the nice tear drop shape we who lack boobs need. Just don't over fill that bra and you'll be fine.

Anyway, like I said at the top of this message.. I devised this whole process, so please put my name on any repostings of this. A link to my site would be great too!
http://MerleKun.Kumagoro.net

I hope that helps some people! Now that there's a crossplay section, I'll have a better reason to read the forums more often! =3

dani
03-04-2004, 01:54 AM
This might be useful for something: today on a hardware store I found LIQUID RUBBER COATING (Loctite Color guard). I think it has potential, maybe for a cast to be shaped somehow, emptied when dry and refilled with a heavier material. I was told it can be applied several times over itself for a heavier coat.
The 14.5 FL OZ can was about $25 CDN.

See http://www.loctite.us/int_henkel/loctite_us/binarydata/pdf/lt3671_colorguard.pdf

What do the experiment addicts think?

Dani

Shinbo
03-14-2004, 01:27 AM
lately, i have been reading all over this forum looking for answers to my first crossplay. i have learned all about the water bra and the rice in the pantyhose.

The only thing i am still pondering is, how do i prevent an erection from showing through my SKIRT!!??

dani
03-14-2004, 01:40 AM
If you are properly tucked the chances for an erection are slim. I've been wearing skirts once in a while for the last 10 years and so far that situation never happened to me. And let me assure you my equipment work as intended when appropriate.

If you are doubtful, maybe you could try a few times at home. Put on all the underwear you plan for your costume and leave it on for as long as you can. See how your mind and body respond.

Luck...
Dani

WoodenCoyote
03-19-2004, 10:59 AM
I've found that the best way to make fake breasts is to use balloons filled with pudding.
I know it sounds weird, but pudding has the right texture and firmness. Use a funnel to fill the balloons, tie them off and tuck them into a comfortable bra.
You're all set to go ///_^V

dani
03-19-2004, 11:10 AM
how about using jello, putting it in place between our body and a bra(inside a baloon, of course), and wait till it hardens?
Maybe someone with cooking skills would know how to make firmer jello. Less water? add corn starch?
Dani

WoodenCoyote
03-19-2004, 11:18 AM
No, the jello tends to fall apart.
If you ever stir a bowl of jello, you'll see how it becomes pulpy after a while from the movement and finally ends up a liquid. Pudding works better because it can blend with itself.

~sora~
03-20-2004, 01:03 PM
something odd... are loofahs, if you can find a way to hold them together without them going haywire, they work pretty well

WoodenCoyote
03-21-2004, 12:03 AM
Loofahs? :woah:

vash_humanoid
03-24-2004, 05:00 AM
These are the most realistic silicone breasts i could find and they are astonishing... a bit pricy but im sure WELL worth it.

http://www.transformation.co.uk/silicone.html

also, if u want t ocreat cleavage, there are make-up tips to make it apear that u do an it works pretty well..

hope i hlped

correction, VERY pricey

dani
03-24-2004, 10:57 AM
That site doesn't give me much confidence... they seem to offer a lot of snake oil...

Dani

Gothic_Catboy
03-29-2004, 01:57 PM
I tried filling a super balloon with gelatin for one of my costumes and they turned out nicely if not a little too large for the costume... being a little squished and all, they were a little firm, but still boobs.

They jiggle...

dani
03-30-2004, 11:05 PM
It might not sound very good if I'm the one mentioning it, but wanted to share with you all that since today, Man faye has been dethroned as the most watched pic under the Crossplay keyword.

The most watched is..... Cleavage making "Everything is fake"!
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=97911&password=&sort=3&cat=all&page=1

I didn't think that Man Faye pic was the most representative of our crossplay efforts.

Have fun...
Dani

Sipesh
03-30-2004, 11:24 PM
Dani... you can do some amazing stuff with your body!!! You definitely take the concept of using your body as an artistic medium to the edge :) Keep doing what you do best! I'm a female and in awe of what you can do.

ZoraLink
04-11-2004, 06:45 PM
you could always get implants and take them out later...

...like Marilyn Manson...

(lol jk)

jrfr0mdallas
04-11-2004, 09:10 PM
I have a question about this pudding balloon method. I tried making some a while ago by pouring pudding into a balloon using a funnel, but it didn't work. Only a little bit (maybe a spoonful) went into the balloon, and the rest sat in the funnel. It wouldn't go into the balloon, it just kinda sat there. After reading on here, I decided to mix the pudding in the balloon. First, I blew air into the balloons to stretch it out. I managed to get the mix into the balloon, but it started having this same problem toward the end. I tried to pour the milk in through the funnel, but it had this same problem. I tried blowing it up and pouring the milk in while it was air-filled, but it blew the milk out of the funnel when I unblocked the balloon. I even tried attaching it to the milk lid, but I ended up making a bigger mess. So I ended up just hooking it up to the faucet and adding water. I managed to fill them up, but the pudding didn't seem to mix well with the water. I shook them around, trying to mix them, for about 10 minutes. After, I left them in the fridge to cool. When the time was up, I took them out, and it seems very little of the mix actually mixed. Most of the mix was just sitting at the top.

I'm thinking of trying the rice in the pantyhose trick. I didn't do this first because I own no pantyhose and was too embarrassed to buy them (stupid insecurities). But I was just wondering if anyone knows what exactly I did wrong. Is there some special thing you have to do when pouring it into the funnel? Could it be the funnel itself? Bad balloons? User stupidity?Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

dani
04-11-2004, 09:28 PM
I have no problem in buying pantyhose or any other product from a store, but I couln't bake a pudding if my life depended on it...

Dani

dani
04-16-2004, 02:11 AM
This morning I tested a new cleavage method, based on POCHI's U-bolt idea. What d you think?:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=124572&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=124571&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Dani

Sixshot
04-16-2004, 02:43 PM
I think the first looks a little more convincing personally, the cleavage seems a little stretched in the later pics. It looks good nonetheless but I think the first method is more on the convincing side.

dani
04-16-2004, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the feedback. The first method is also easier, but on the costume I'm working on I can't have the tape there because it would show. So this would be an alternative for these kinds of risque projects.

dani

Chino-San
05-02-2004, 08:23 PM
I usually use a pair of socks but it all depends on amount of useage (you know after a while socks tend to dull down?) I usually perfer using fresh off the box kind of socks. It has less wrinkles for you to worry about also it feels nicer on your chest than a dull pair of socks. The trick to it is. While inserting the socks into the bra. Don't stuff them, instead fold them up and insert them into the bra gently. Remember that boots are separated (i think thats what the "How the Draw Anime" says).

Karisu-sama
05-03-2004, 06:03 AM
Ah, Chino-san, you describe one of us "smaller-frontage" wimmin's frequently-used methods for adding to our existing scant endowment... :p ^^

Chino-San
05-03-2004, 01:58 PM
yay that's a good thing right?

Karisu-sama
05-03-2004, 07:40 PM
Yep, good thing. ^^ I have some costumes that would look awful on me if I didn't fill 'em out on top a bit more. :p Some characters are just designed to be more generously curvey. (I'm not even thinking of Naga or Lulu here!)

Chino-San
05-03-2004, 08:28 PM
Yep, good thing. ^^ I have some costumes that would look awful on me if I didn't fill 'em out on top a bit more. :p Some characters are just designed to be more generously curvey. (I'm not even thinking of Naga or Lulu here!)

LoL isn't that majority of anime characters? There is not one anime character or game character that is an adult or at least a teenager that has small boobs. Even though they say they have small boobs in real life those things are quite large.

Nine
05-07-2004, 06:39 AM
For my costumes that have breasts, I just use foam balls wrapped in skin coloured fabric. Sure, it isn't realistic but that's not what I'm aiming for. ^^;

Chino-San
05-08-2004, 12:29 AM
You know my friend just gave me a really good idea. Either have pantie hoes and pour some rice into it. Or just fill up a balloon with fudge. ^^

oOX_Jun_XOo
05-08-2004, 01:09 AM
Hmmm sounds kind of messy...I just use socks....yeah socks...or if I want really big boobs I use my boxers. LOL I can't waste tissues or anything. I do it all secretive so I have to use what I have on my own. :thumbsup:

Chino-San
05-08-2004, 01:13 AM
Well the thing is. Even though it is messy I think it is well worth it. The fudge I think will work the best. I want to get that "realistic look"

oOX_Jun_XOo
05-08-2004, 01:19 AM
Muwahahaha.............gotcha. Hmmmm, I never said it was a bad idea lol. Hmmmm what else is there?.......Well I've only really done two costumes...Miss Mizuho from Onegai Teacher and a geisha. I didn't use any boobage for the geisha since they really don't have beebage to begin with. With the teacher I used like 3 socks in each cup because she has big boobies. Hmmm so did those brains ever work out with Dani? I'm too lazy to read if it worked. hmmmm :thumbsup: I'm still mad at myself for never using my Mrs. Mizuho costume. >_< I tried it on likr twice..I think it came out good. I wish my hair was longer though. >_<

Chino-San
05-08-2004, 02:10 AM
Duck tape=$5, Tap on chest=Courage, Revolutionizing the crossplay idea because of that idea= Priceless

Azzuri
05-09-2004, 10:17 AM
Apparently some brands of bird seed work better than rice.

Chino-San
05-09-2004, 10:50 AM
I'm guessing maybe the ones that are very very tiny pellets?

Azzuri
05-10-2004, 05:40 AM
I'm not sure exactly what type. I think the ones with the little black seeds are bad cos they might rip through the tights (I think I remember reading it somewhere, your mileage may vary).

Another interesting product found here: http://www.bosomfriends.co.uk/

animeBecky21
06-15-2004, 04:27 PM
I started out with about 5 sets of shoulder pads in a bra that was shaped with a layer of padding to it.

Some costume stores sell fake boobs - there are some foam ones that sell about $5 or so that are very nice. If you want them to seem real they need to be soft - seeds and pellets and the like give the weight but they're usually hard and obvious to the touch.

What I did was combine the foam falsies with the shoulder pads - the foam, one to two sets of round pads, and one to two sets of oval shaped pads. There are half-circle pads which I use one set of on the bottom with the flat side at an angle to the top, to add some fullness at the bottom. They should wrap around the side a bit, thus the oval pads. Eventually I used the feet from a pair of pantyhose that had run too much to wear up higher in the legs (I did wash them!) to put this whole sandwich inside of - this keeps it together pretty well, is removable and washable (as the bottom pad at least should be, you will sweat under them) and gives them a more fleshlike coloring.

Another benefit is you can tape to the stocking material - if you tape to the foam, they will start to come apart around the edges. Yeah, they're cheap, but why wreck 6 sets? I've had one pair for over two years. Eventually the cut off stocking leg starts to come apart at the edge, but even that took a year of wearing two to three times a week and washing as needed.

With these I have been able to wear some bikini tops and bras that aren't as padded as I started with and because the foam has shape and a nipple they still look nice. But the tape is the key, you can give yourself cleavage and the suggestion of breast outside a bra in this manner.

What I have been doing lately is what I suspect is linked above - I skipped to the end. This works really well especially if you happen to be slightly overweight or not in shape, and I have seen it work even on skinny people. You just do what a pushup bra does on a girl - push your flesh up and in - and tape across underneath from side to side with duct tape (I have yet to find a decent medical tape that works for this). Pull it as tight as you are comfortable with, then pull it a bit tighter. Good idea to shave this area first if you need to and hadn't gone that low. The tape should come around your sides so it's under your arms - you can hold one side down with your arm as you tape the other side.

Tape of course will come off as you perspire. My trick was to take one piece that was long enough to go around my back to both sides just about from nipple to nipple, and fold it sticky-side inward about 4 times so it was maybe 1/2 or 3/4 inch wide. Then I would wrap the end of the front chest tape around it on one side and tape up and run this around my back, wrapping on the other side. Result is the tape stays tight to you even if it starts to loosen from the skin, and the strap you made is reuseable - AND doesn't stick to your skin to have to pull off your back. It also is small enough to be invisible under a bra.

If you are wearing something that is low cut in the middle, you can pinch the tape over on itself in the middle of your chest usually without much trouble. I did this for one bikini top I wore. It was so padded I only needed the foam pieces, too.

Whatever you do for breasts, stay away from silicone that is not made for skin contact - there are recipies for making them from fishing silicone worms, for example - as they can poison you. If you happen to go with Jello or water, double or triple the balloon to try to slow down leaks.

dani
07-01-2004, 12:23 AM
As useful as my taping technique (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=97911&sort=1&cat=500&page=1) is, I had to devise a new method for my latest costume.

The front has a large cutout (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=155127&sort=1&cat=500&page=1), that I just filled with pantyhose material. By the size an position of the cutout, I need cleavage but can't afford the tapes crossing underneath. So I expanded the u-bolt technique.

The pic doesnt show much maybe because the flash didn't go through the pantyhose fabric. Hopefully this weekend at the con I get better pictures. I even had to change the boning of my corset so it ends lower.

After the con I'll share the results of this new technique with you all.

Enjoy...

animeBecky21
07-01-2004, 02:46 AM
Too bad you can't use a decent clear, flat tape across there. I wonder if there are any medical tapes say 2" wide and clear? I use duct tape only because it's white, so not as obvious as grey (I see they sell it in other colors too, I used some red when I wore a red sheer outfit and it was pretty invisible under there).

AgentExcel
07-08-2004, 03:59 AM
I've actually found bondage tape a great help. It sticks to itself, but not to you!

cmdavis
08-02-2004, 06:32 PM
If you are a night person, I am sure you have seen the infomercial for the "Natural Bra" www.naturalbra.com If you buy one they send you another one free in the same size and color. The new infomerdial even says that they are stackable to give you more breast with your cleavage . I think they are trying to market these to crossdressers without being too obvious. I think I am going to give them a try

jkelly888
08-29-2004, 07:53 PM
i made a set of bolloon boobs and was wondering if any on knew how to make somthing that looked like skin and it made it look like real skin so you could were some clothes that are a little more revielingand have it made from items that can mostly be made from household items?

Elvenwolf
09-15-2004, 10:46 PM
Hmm. I've been thinking about what would actually stay on a balloon surface and not chip off due to its tendency to shrink and stretch. Maybe liquid latex perhaps, then some make up over that to match your skin color. That or fabric paint and then some airbrushing for texture/skin color. Just some ideas for you to try out - I don't know if they'll work, but it sounds plausible enough to me.

Queen
09-19-2004, 04:44 PM
I may be a girl, but since my bust is quite lacking compared to all the swimsuit models you see in the world, I can offer a suggestion or two.

If you don't have to show cleavage then I would recommend going to Target and getting a Cherokee brand padded bra.(These bras are of good quality and are only $10) Get on in what ever size you need. Then if you need extra stuffing, just put something in to fill the gap. Make sure what ever it is it is comfortable and can be endured for a long period of time.

*NOTE* When washing these bras, DO NOT put them in the dryer. The padding will warp and will become wrinkly.

If you need to show cleavage, I would probably suggest a corset. A corset will take what ever fat or loose muscle you have and relocate it to your chest area. If you need extra, use a silicon curve pad.(it might help. Place it underneath your natural breast...Yes men have breasts too.) Not only would a corset help with the cleavage, it will also give you the feminine hour glass look.

I don't know how much corsets are, so keep your options open when it comes to making your costume.

All in All, have fun.

hippyboy111
09-24-2004, 11:16 PM
a friend of mine made a prosthetic that covers most of his chest...if ya wanna see a pic of the prosthetic for ideas send me an e-mail

limey
09-25-2004, 01:23 AM
liquid latex can be dyed using crushed powder makeup, If I rember correctly it dries slightly darker than the liquid. Also knox gelitn mixed twice as thick as the package states gives the right jiggle, condoms are stronger than balloons. The test batch I made lasted three times as long as the balloon pair. The knox will liqufiy after a couple hours but still remains very thick. The test pair were brutaly tested for three weeks plus they were abused at a halloween party, the girls couldn't believe how real they felt, and didn't break, just make sure to put them in the fridge when not in use. I was suprised at how long they lasted.

dani
09-25-2004, 01:49 AM
just make sure to put them in the fridge when not in use.
and take them out a few hours before you will use them, so they have time to get to room temperature, or you'll go AUCH when putting them on. :)

limey
09-25-2004, 02:18 AM
um...yeah did I forget that step...

WilwarinAndamar
09-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Simple question difficult answer. How do you make fake boobs?

I worked in my college's costume shop last year, and had to make fake boobs for a play. What we used was a regular bra, and hand-sewed a circular piece of fabric to the back of each cup (but not all the way around), stuffed it with cotton batting (the plushie stuff for pillows), then finished sewing it up.

You can make them as big (or small) as you want depending on what size bra used or how much batting is shoved inside it.

It was incredible how real it looked on the actor using it. Too bad I didn't get pictures. :(

You can also try stuffing a regular bra with socks if you're really pressed for time & flat broke. :rolleyes:

tgome12
10-31-2004, 10:54 PM
all-i do not cos/crossplay and my anime experience is limited to ninja scroll, vampire hunter d and wicked city- but I found this site searching for cheap breast forms. see, i have wanted to dress femme for halloween for years, but being 6'2", 220 pounds and caring what others may think, i had avoided. thursday night i decided i would dress femme; gothic vampire. i bought a costume, shoes, hosiery, wig, tummy shaper, bra, etc., but could not make the breasts. i used long and short grain rice in a knee-high and used dani's taping method. i also used a little bit of shading. i went to three partys saturday and got rave reviews for the costume, especially the cleavage. it also didn't hurt that i hiked up the skirt a bit to show off the legs and 3 inch heels. thanks again for all of your ideas.

Pochi
11-09-2004, 12:03 AM
Hi guys. Sorry it's been so long... I've been pretty busy as of late...

Anyway, for Halloween I decided to do a bit of crossdressing (pics up when I get them back- ^_^) and I needed cleavage- but the dress was cut too far down to use the U-bolt method I used for Urd (see posts from last year- this thread) and I've never quite gotten the hang of taping. So I came up with a replacement for the u-bolt which is lightweight, easy to wear, and invisible under a bra. It's made of aluminum flat stock, 1"x1/8" and attaches with two small pieces of carpet tape, 1"x2-1/2" each. It's not uncomfortable (despite how it looks) and stays put well- I went dancing in it on Halloween.

Anyway, I've attached pics and more are in my "Making Cleavage" gallery (I'd link to it from here, but I'm not sure how to...)

Azzuri
11-16-2004, 07:28 AM
Hi guys. Sorry it's been so long... I've been pretty busy as of late...

Anyway, for Halloween I decided to do a bit of crossdressing (pics up when I get them back- ^_^) and I needed cleavage- but the dress was cut too far down to use the U-bolt method I used for Urd (see posts from last year- this thread) and I've never quite gotten the hang of taping. So I came up with a replacement for the u-bolt which is lightweight, easy to wear, and invisible under a bra. It's made of aluminum flat stock, 1"x1/8" and attaches with two small pieces of carpet tape, 1"x2-1/2" each. It's not uncomfortable (despite how it looks) and stays put well- I went dancing in it on Halloween.

Anyway, I've attached pics and more are in my "Making Cleavage" gallery (I'd link to it from here, but I'm not sure how to...)

Wow, that looks scary, but I am sure I'm not the only one tempted to try something similar (with NON-SHARP pieces of metal if we know what's good for us :P ). Now to find some aluminium. How did you shape it by the way? Is it malleable enough for pliers, or do we need some kind of workshop for this feat of boobery?

dani
11-16-2004, 01:11 PM
Pochi's device is certainly impressive. I did something somewhat similar with the U of a coping saw for my Captain Liberty costume. The chest star is see-through and there was no room for tape or padding. Hopefully when I get back in town I'll manage to post some pics of that contraption.

Pochi
11-16-2004, 06:48 PM
Wow, that looks scary, but I am sure I'm not the only one tempted to try something similar (with NON-SHARP pieces of metal if we know what's good for us :P ). Now to find some aluminium. How did you shape it by the way? Is it malleable enough for pliers, or do we need some kind of workshop for this feat of boobery?

Aluminum bar stock is available at most harware stores.

I bent it up with a pair of pliers and a workbench vise, two pair of pliers when it needed slight adjustment and a hammer when it didn't want to bend the way I wanted it to. Be careful of putting too sharp a bend in the aluminum- it will fatigue and break. As for sharp edges, I have a grinder which I rounded the edges off with, but a metal file will do just as good a job, albeit more slowly. Just to be sure I didn't get poked by any small burrs I missed, I wrapped the verticals in duct tape and the horizontal in moleskin (mmm... fuzzy...)

You'll have to play with it a bit to get it to look right with whatever bra and stuffing you use- my current aluminum thingee only looks right with that red bra, and not any of my others. After my latest cosplay project is finished, I plan to make another aluminum thingee to match my push-up bra.

Dani's coping-saw device is pretty neat too- with the right stuffing (and a covered stomach) it'll let you drop a neckline below the bottom-of-bust line without a visible bra. You can see it in action in his Boobytrap2 picture:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=124572

photoguy47
01-02-2005, 12:40 AM
Ah yes, the beginning of a new year. When a young man's thoughts turn to...Halloween.

I've lost a lot of weight, I'm going to lose a lot more weight. I am hoping, for halloween to xdress in Salem, Mass., possibly as Faye from Bebop

Several years ago I purchased enough items to do it for Halloween. Getting progressively better every year. By the 4th year I won a contest. So the trick has always been to be convincing. But I hit a wall and realized I couldn't go any farther. Of course, there was no internet to share ideas and this was a pretty weird thing to do so you didn't discuss it with your buddies over a beer either.

But I've always rolled the problem around in my head. How do you make it convincing so you can wear revealing clothes.

I've figured it out. I don't know if I can do it, it's not easy. I don't think it will be prohibitively expensive, but there is money involved. There are other people involved too, which will probably be the hardest part.

I saw a website the other evening of a cabaret performer in NY who uses masks. Very creepy, but the body was the impressive thing. Some photos were obviously done for the stage and you could see the latex seam between the boob and the chest, but some were perfect. And I couldn't figure out how he was doing it until I saw a picture of his wall.

Hanging on the wall was a full body cast of a woman, from the hips to the neck. It was either done on an actual woman, or on a very well formed mannequin

So, here, from what I've gleaned, is how to do it.

1. Find a woman with the body type you want that is roughly your build (you know what I mean) but has the shape you want. I'm thinking strippers, unless you know somebody personally. I would offer some sort of compensation for this too. And it would help to have a woman with you that understands to help reduce the "creep" factor.

2. Use her body to make the cast. One thing I'm sure of is that you can't have her sit normally. The best way is to have her lean forward at a 20 or so degree angle. The pose in the girly magazines that makes the breasts look perfect. You can get a better cast of the breast that way. Don't worry about the hang when standing up. Gravity and weight will take care of it. Kneeling on the floor resting her head and arms on a table would work. She needs to be as comfortable as possible because she will be this way for awhile. She also needs to be very understanding.
Plaster of Paris will work, I've also seen a show (Real Sex on HBO) where an artist uses a special plastic like substance that dries much faster. Remember, from the hips at least half way down, to the top of the neck up under the chin and the hairline. Don't forget your hairdryer to speed up the process.

3. After it dries, carefully cut her out on the shoulders and the neck so you have two pieces. I've never done this, so this is the part where it gets fuzzy.

4. I think that you will have to latex both pieces individually then put them together and latex the seam. It will depend on the parts of the body you want to reveal. If you only want breast cleavage, you only need to do down to the abdomen. But I'm thinking of Faye from Cowboy Bebop, with the thong showing in the back. You also could put the two parts of the form back together and fill the cracks with sealant to get a smooth shoulder. I like this idea because of possibly doing a low back outfit. And remember gents, other than strategic areas, their should be no massive shaving.

5. It sounds like the trick is two coats of clear/white latex, then flesh colored latex. From what I've heard it is tricky to find out the right nummber of coats. Too few and it will tear, too many and it won't look right. I'd suggest doing a sample cast of the breasts only and experiment with thickness and color. Here's a cute trick that sounds like it will work. Go to the local hardware store and get latex paint that matches your skintone. Use a blender and SLOWLY mix in color to get the desired effect.

6. Now you have the body. I am thinking about getting silicone caulking and testing it with a balloon for the breast tissue. I read somewhere to go to a balloon store and get two latex balloons that inflate to 3 feet. They will probably never break, even under major abuse, because there is minimum stress. I think the breasts will have to be reloaded in the form every so often because they will harden eventually. Really, anything you've tried that is the right weight/consistency should work. Insert into the breast cavity and enjoy. You can secure the "falsies" to the breast with latex or maybe surgical adhesive

7. Ready for the big day? Testing day that is, I would suggest not trying this on the day you want to go out. An understanding friend would be a big help. Depending on the difference of size between you and your model. You may have to make some cuts to enter the form. I have a fairly big head, so I will cut at the back of the neck. This can be sealed up and covered pretty well with a wig. I would have a corset ready if your costume allows so you can cinch that area and save repairing it. You can repair latex relatively easily. (You did save some of that latex you tinted, right?) Depending on fit, you may have to adhere some of the form to your body. It sounds like surgical adhesive will work the best. Expect to repair the form. Those 5000 dollar real dolls are silicon and latex and they come with repair kits. The ones with larger breasts are having problems with the breasts tearing. Don't forget a bra ladies.

A few of the benefits of this?...

Riding high on the neck will help hide your adam's apple. A choker will complete the disguise.

A seamless breast line.

I like the fake look, so I wouldn't have a problem with something looking like two softballs (basketballs? :)) peeking out. But they would look like they were surgically inserted. With enough care, I would imagine a breast form would look 100 percent natural.

No shaving.....or very little torso shaving.

A beautiful back and, if you want, a beautiful butt.

Now all you have to deal with is hair, makeup, costume and fun. :)

I'm curious for your comments or additions.

taa

dani
01-02-2005, 12:55 AM
I think it's possible, but a LOT more complex than it sounds. People study for years to be able to make latex prosthetic pieces for movies. And i've seen the effort it takes to do something as small as an eartip.
You can see their work in Mrs Doubtfire, Jimini Glick, Nutty Professor... and many others.
Maybe you could start with something smaller than a full torso. Practice making an ear, a finger or something like that and work your way up to a full torso.

Best of luck....

animeBecky21
01-02-2005, 02:24 AM
A few things here.

Make sure whatever you use for the latex is not toxic. I've seen where people make up these breast forms out of things like some kind of low-temp melting latex fishing lures - apparently sort of like gummy worms. But a lot of those the latex is toxic to breathe fumes when you melt it and can be toxic to your skin in prolonged contact.

Also, a latex suit like this will be like wearing vinyl, PVC or leather around the whole night. If you see the pics I put up in the male to female cosplay thread, I can tell you it was quite cold that night - in the low 20's - and I was still warm where the top covered me. That was the first time I can remember wearing vinyl - especially somehting so tight - and not being all sweaty under it afterwards. I've worn vinyl when it's warmer out and I perspire under it a lot. Mainly because the material does not breathe like cotton or other light fabrics. What this means is you may have problems keeping the suit bonded to your skin, or if you open it or remove it say to go to the bathroom it may be impossible to reattach it to you. (I would suggest at least a couple of straps that wrap through your groin to help hold something like this into position, anyhow). Which also means that when the time comes to remove it, you should plan on going directly to the shower - it will stink I would imagine. The suit will need to be able to be washed out. You can use a liberal application of baby powder under it, but I think no matter what unless you happen to be one of those people who perspires lightly this will be a problem.

I did see one drag queen here who is quite skinny, got together with one of the girls who hangs around who strips and they made some kind of molds of her breasts. They look like they just painted her chest with latex of some sort and pulled them off. It was done for a specific costume look, so to hide what they are they covered them with all kinds of sequins and beads. When she does a performance with them on, they're glued to her chest with some sort of special glue for prosthetics (probably mail order or from the local costume shop). This is also the one who does the rolled up double layer tape tucking I mentioned in that thread - she looks quite good in this costume. Of course I think she has no real major body hair to speak of. Also, they are usually only worn for a 10-15 minute period, if that.

Which is one other thing. A light down of hair in some places is allright. And I have seen girls with hairier arms than I have. The only thing I highly recommend is shaving areas where you tape or stick anything to - if you want to know why, stick a couple bandaids on - one over hair, one over skin. See which one hurts less to peel back off -

Oh, and I would suggest choosing your female mold model based on measurement/size so that either her shoulders or her waist (whichever is bigger) matches yours, within an inch or two. It is far easier to make something smaller to fit if need be than to try to make it bigger. Chances are her neck will be smaller than yours too, the idea where you make the front and back seperately might be best - you could then add extra to each side to compensate for those differences.

photoguy47
01-02-2005, 02:50 AM
I think it's possible, but a LOT more complex than it sounds. People study for years to be able to make latex prosthetic pieces for movies. And i've seen the effort it takes to do something as small as an eartip.
You can see their work in Mrs Doubtfire, Jimini Glick, Nutty Professor... and many others.
Maybe you could start with something smaller than a full torso. Practice making an ear, a finger or something like that and work your way up to a full torso.

Best of luck....

That's why I'm planning now.

Yes, I've seen those. I was offering this for what i've seen of some anime characters and how much flesh is revealed. What i need really is a smooth transition in the chest for a low cut dress. I don't need the full body mold, but after seeing one, I could apply other techniques i've seen and come up with a good pass at it.

I really think though that the best result would be with a live model. Unless you're a gifted 3d artist, you're always gonna come up short.

photoguy47
01-02-2005, 03:02 AM
A few things here.

Make sure whatever you use for the latex is not toxic. I've seen where people make up these breast forms out of things like some kind of low-temp melting latex fishing lures - apparently sort of like gummy worms. But a lot of those the latex is toxic to breathe fumes when you melt it and can be toxic to your skin in prolonged contact.

Also, a latex suit like this will be like wearing vinyl, PVC or leather around the whole night. If you see the pics I put up in the male to female cosplay thread, I can tell you it was quite cold that night - in the low 20's - and I was still warm where the top covered me. That was the first time I can remember wearing vinyl - especially somehting so tight - and not being all sweaty under it afterwards. I've worn vinyl when it's warmer out and I perspire under it a lot. Mainly because the material does not breathe like cotton or other light fabrics. What this means is you may have problems keeping the suit bonded to your skin, or if you open it or remove it say to go to the bathroom it may be impossible to reattach it to you. (I would suggest at least a couple of straps that wrap through your groin to help hold something like this into position, anyhow). Which also means that when the time comes to remove it, you should plan on going directly to the shower - it will stink I would imagine. The suit will need to be able to be washed out. You can use a liberal application of baby powder under it, but I think no matter what unless you happen to be one of those people who perspires lightly this will be a problem.

I did see one drag queen here who is quite skinny, got together with one of the girls who hangs around who strips and they made some kind of molds of her breasts. They look like they just painted her chest with latex of some sort and pulled them off. It was done for a specific costume look, so to hide what they are they covered them with all kinds of sequins and beads. When she does a performance with them on, they're glued to her chest with some sort of special glue for prosthetics (probably mail order or from the local costume shop). This is also the one who does the rolled up double layer tape tucking I mentioned in that thread - she looks quite good in this costume. Of course I think she has no real major body hair to speak of. Also, they are usually only worn for a 10-15 minute period, if that.

Which is one other thing. A light down of hair in some places is allright. And I have seen girls with hairier arms than I have. The only thing I highly recommend is shaving areas where you tape or stick anything to - if you want to know why, stick a couple bandaids on - one over hair, one over skin. See which one hurts less to peel back off -

Oh, and I would suggest choosing your female mold model based on measurement/size so that either her shoulders or her waist (whichever is bigger) matches yours, within an inch or two. It is far easier to make something smaller to fit if need be than to try to make it bigger. Chances are her neck will be smaller than yours too, the idea where you make the front and back seperately might be best - you could then add extra to each side to compensate for those differences.

I'm thinking of theatrical latex. Mixing in paint should be ok in small quantities for the amount of time I plan on wearing it...6 to 8 hours.

There is an oil available to apply to the skin that will give you a little gap between the torso and skin. Attachment will probably be done by surgical adhesive. Supposed to work really well.

It will be a work of art. I expect applying a lot of shading and contouring with makeup to "finish" the piece.

I had to put stickers on my chest for electrodes for 4 months, I know all about ripping out body hair. :)

If I was going for a full torso, I would try to find some one who closely matches my proportions, except in the breast area. Again. Once you have the halves, you can customize the look for whatever your wearing. Have a closed back dress, but bearing midriff? Cut the latex out of the back so it's cooler.

I thought about the adding of patches in areas that are needed too. I think it's a good idea, but I have a lot of hurdles to get to that point.

Thanks for your input....Dani too.

Pochi
01-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this.

I've worked a little bit with makeup and latex, after I helped a friend apply false ear tips for a Sesshomaru costume. I had instructions on how to apply makeup to the ears, and I assumed it would be as easy as following the directions. Bzzzt. Wrong. It takes practice to get good with latex and RMGP (makeup for latex) so I've been practicing by playing around.

A few issues I've run into, that you'll probably need to tackle at some point in this project:

1. Skin isn't just one color. Solid color latex applied to the skin looks like skin with lots of makeup on it, which is maybe OK, because:

2. It takes a lot of makeup to hide the latex edges. And that makeup isn't going to look like skin with no makeup on it either.

3. It takes a lot of work to blend heavy makeup to skin with no makeup.

None of these would be a big problem if you had defined edges (like clothing) to cover the edges of the latex, and no un-makeuped skin nearby for it to contrast with.

I can reccomend a book (and already have, in the past, many times, on this thread and others) about how to do all this stuff: Stage Makeup by Richard Corson and James Glavan. It covers everything from lifecasting to mold-making, to making prostetics, to applying them, to using makeup on them, to removing them, and 10,000 other things about makeup and wigs.

Do your research, start playing with small projects (learn how to apply pointy ears, for example, or how to make a fake nose or chin) and work your way up.

I look forward to seeing how it comes out!

BTW: For those interested in prosthetic makeup, a site with great pics of facial makeup is:

http://i-kumiko.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index.html

And they even have how-to instructions... in Japanese. *Sigh* Here's a direct link to the page there with the most amazing pics:

http://i-kumiko.hp.infoseek.co.jp/mariko05.html

Cruise the site and you'll see that's a guy in a full-face mask- WOW. If he can do that for a face, I imagine breasts would easily be possible. And speaking of prosthetic breasts:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/tvchamp/031204/p3.htm

The "girl" at the bottom of the page (Megumi, with the green background) is a guy in prosthetic makeup.

I hope this inspires you. Good Luck!

photoguy47
01-03-2005, 02:28 AM
Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this.

I've worked a little bit with makeup and latex, after I helped a friend apply false ear tips for a Sesshomaru costume. I had instructions on how to apply makeup to the ears, and I assumed it would be as easy as following the directions. Bzzzt. Wrong. It takes practice to get good with latex and RMGP (makeup for latex) so I've been practicing by playing around.

yes it does....that's why I'm planning the costume in January for October

A few issues I've run into, that you'll probably need to tackle at some point in this project:

1. Skin isn't just one color. Solid color latex applied to the skin looks like skin with lots of makeup on it, which is maybe OK, because:

2. It takes a lot of makeup to hide the latex edges. And that makeup isn't going to look like skin with no makeup on it either.

3. It takes a lot of work to blend heavy makeup to skin with no makeup.

None of these would be a big problem if you had defined edges (like clothing) to cover the edges of the latex, and no un-makeuped skin nearby for it to contrast with.

That's why you start with a layer of translucent latex. To give the impression of the color being behind the skin, like our real bodies.

I plan on having makeup on everywhere. The main idea of this first costume is to display a lot of mammary. All joining to the body will be covered including the neck with a choker.

I can reccomend a book (and already have, in the past, many times, on this thread and others) about how to do all this stuff: Stage Makeup by Richard Corson and James Glavan. It covers everything from lifecasting to mold-making, to making prostetics, to applying them, to using makeup on them, to removing them, and 10,000 other things about makeup and wigs.

I have the Corson book and have referred to it many times. I'm getting a lot of info from the net too. This is really helping me to expand my planning sessions.

Do your research, start playing with small projects (learn how to apply pointy ears, for example, or how to make a fake nose or chin) and work your way up.

I've done pointy ears for a makeup final and did a fake nose on my niece for halloween. Both worked pretty well.

I look forward to seeing how it comes out!

BTW: For those interested in prosthetic makeup, a site with great pics of facial makeup is:

http://i-kumiko.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index.html

And they even have how-to instructions... in Japanese. *Sigh* Here's a direct link to the page there with the most amazing pics:

http://i-kumiko.hp.infoseek.co.jp/mariko05.html

Cruise the site and you'll see that's a guy in a full-face mask- WOW. If he can do that for a face, I imagine breasts would easily be possible. And speaking of prosthetic breasts:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/tvchamp/031204/p3.htm

The "girl" at the bottom of the page (Megumi, with the green background) is a guy in prosthetic makeup.

I hope this inspires you. Good Luck!

I'm inspired. I'm glad your interested in the final result, ill post when I get them......I may do a whole tutorial and post it, if it works ok.
Megumi is what I'm talking about.......perfect.

dani
01-03-2005, 08:38 AM
The movie White Chicks has some heavy latex work. I'm planning to rent the dvd just to look at the behind-the-scenes part

Pochi
01-03-2005, 12:33 PM
I think you'll be disappointed, Dani. I rented it last month and it has only the smallest amount of info on the makeup in the "making of" section- unless I missed a whole different extra on the "special effects", which I have done before...

And speaking of movies and special effects and fake breasts, I hear that Selma Blair's breasts in the movie A Dirty Shame are latex (or similar) prosthetics, but I haven't watched it to know how good they look. (The stills look good, but then the stills for White Chicks looked good too...)

Pochi
01-03-2005, 07:13 PM
-DOH!- I should have known you'd done work with prosthetic makeup before, Anya... it never even crossed my mind... I'm so used to thinking of you as a Sewing Goddess I forget you've had experience with all this other cool stuff... ^_^

Not to drag this thread too far off-topic, but, do you have any advice for using two-part cold foam? I've recently exhausted the fun of latex rubber (read- played with enough to know it's not going to do what I want) and I bought a small cold foam kit. Not that I'm gonna break it open anytime before spring, since my basement does not constitute a "well ventilated area"...

photoguy47
01-04-2005, 02:02 AM
The movie White Chicks has some heavy latex work. I'm planning to rent the dvd just to look at the behind-the-scenes part

Great Idea dani....thanks for the suggestion.

photoguy47
01-04-2005, 02:06 AM
I think you'll be disappointed, Dani. I rented it last month and it has only the smallest amount of info on the makeup in the "making of" section- unless I missed a whole different extra on the "special effects", which I have done before...

And speaking of movies and special effects and fake breasts, I hear that Selma Blair's breasts in the movie A Dirty Shame are latex (or similar) prosthetics, but I haven't watched it to know how good they look. (The stills look good, but then the stills for White Chicks looked good too...)

I wonder if Mrs. Doubtfire might have a behind the scenes part.

photoguy47
01-04-2005, 02:10 AM
And a nitpick about Faye: She doesn't wear a THONG. Lots of people seem to think this, but those are SUSPENDERS. Check the charachter sketch, they show the suspenders there.

Also: Funny, because most of the links to my site that come off cosplay.com come from this thread! *rolls*

I knew that about Faye, just had a brain fart from looking at a pic the other day.

Thanks for your detail......i'm gonna have to save this thread somewhere. :cool:

animeBecky21
01-04-2005, 07:39 AM
Speaking of making curves, I see these infomercials for a 'natural bra' that is basically silicone falsies that stick on and have a connector in the middle so once on you can pull them in and make cleavage if you want. I was thinking somehting like this might be handy to replace the foam and shoulder pads deal I have worn since day 1. But to get the same effect it would have to be made to fit my chest shape as I tape it up, not to my natural size. I imagine I could find someone who'd let me make the outer mold easy enough. Since what I use is normally completely covered, it doesn't have to be super realistic, but I'd like to get the color fairly close to my own skin tone so that if an edge peeks out or I want to wear something sheer, it's not terribly noticable.

Any opinions on if something like the latex methods here would let me make something reuseable? I'd prefer to make something with a back on it I could use to attach it. But there's no sense spending the money on it if it's only going to last a few times - what I have now I've been using for over 5 years, anywhere from once to three times a week -

Pochi
01-04-2005, 06:41 PM
To be honest, I've not got the milage out of cold foam kits, we did small facial prosthetics in a convection toaster-oven(I lust after the giant prosthetic ovens in the makeup mags) We got to that portion of our "advanced makeup" course when our teacher realized that cold foam is satans child when your attempting to have seven people not screw it up at the same time! I got about one prosthetic out of it. The Kryolan kit is the best as far as quality control goes. (we used that after we attempted to use another cheesy brand)

I'd always heard cold foam was much more forgiving than hot foam... maybe not, hunh? I'll be preapred for disappointment this way. Thanks for the link, and sometime I'll have to hear the full story of "The Beautiful Young Theater Major and the Three-Part Hot Foam Latex Appliance Project from HELL." ^_^

Becky- if the prosthetics aren't going to show, you could just buy some attachable silicone forms. They'll be cheaper, more realistic & more durable than making something on your own, and much easier than learning prosthetic makeup (not that the process isn't rewarding.) There are several sites that sell them, but I can't tell you which are reputable. Maybe the best thing to do is find an ebay store that sells them (new, of course) because that way you can read buyer feedback. Expect to pay $200+ for a pair, but if you're using them on a daily basis, that should be a worthwile investment.

photoguy47
01-07-2005, 11:36 PM
I just wanted to say the dream is still alive.

But I don't have 680 pounds for fake boobs.

here's the link

http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com/Proweb/cleavage_rangx.html

and here is a happy, pretty much obviously male, customer

http://www.btinternet.com/~pamela.green/gallery12.htm

dani
01-08-2005, 12:02 AM
and here is a happy, pretty much obviously male, customer
http://www.btinternet.com/~pamela.green/gallery12.htm

Me smells CG.

photoguy47
01-08-2005, 01:50 AM
Me smells CG.

I don't doubt anything nowadays.....You'd think that it would be more "widespread" if it were being mass produced. But they describe it like I envisioned it on the website.

I've found a bunch of prosthetic and fx makeup sites. I also have a friend in the tv industry that might be able to hook me up with someone that can give me advice.

keepin the faith. :)

Pochi
01-08-2005, 07:12 AM
Me smells CG.

I dunno. Latex versions of a full-chest prosthetic have been around for years, it was really only a matter of time until someone did the same thing in silicone. I know Natori Saito (the creator of those creepy silicone masks) was working on something similar...

The only way to know if it's a real product is (1) buy one, (2) wait to see if they put full pics of it showing what the whole thing looks like on the website, (3) wait until others start copying it.

Personally, I'm gonna choose (2) or (3) since I'm not intersted in owning one of these at this time anyway... ^_^

photoguy47
01-10-2005, 03:31 AM
I got one on the way to work today.

One of the main needs was a body model to get a shape. I realized that i can get a demi cup bra to expose as much area as possible.....separate the cups to a "natural width" and cover them with latex. I thought about the gap between the breast and the chest, then i realize from another site I fouind that that could be filled in with silicone.

I picked up some silicone caulk onver the weekend to make a breast to start testing with. This will be cool because I'll only have to shave on time.

keep in touch people......and pochi, did you get my im?

Anja
01-10-2005, 04:44 AM
duct tape test:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=254499
thanks to dani :)

dani
01-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Looks very nice, Anja :)

photoguy47
01-11-2005, 02:53 AM
duct tape test:
thanks to dani :)

they look good anja.....and you pass very nicely.....be careful.

animeBecky21
01-13-2005, 01:24 AM
See? You can fix just about anything with duct tape... :D

Just ahh, think about shaving where you put it especially on your sides, or it's like ripping off a really big band-aid.. even on thin/fine/barely existant hair..

Elvenwolf
02-05-2005, 09:55 PM
I found something that may be of interest:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=NJ-138908&cgnbr=OSBRPSTPZZZ&rfnbr=49&page=2&cgname=OSBRPSTPZZZ

Victoria Secret's $48 silicone breast enhancers.

dani
02-06-2005, 01:59 AM
Almost every lingerie, drugstore and department store carries something similar. Looking around they can be found for a bit less than $48 US...
Most of the time a rice bag or cheap foam forms are just as good.

Elvenwolf
02-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Really? I've never seen them (probably because I never looked for them). Kind of disturbing when I think about it. Are a lot of women really that unsatisfied with their chests? Well, it's good news for CDs and CPs.

limey
02-10-2005, 01:34 PM
hey Photoguy47 and others making breasts. check out this link:
http://www.geocities.com/stego_s_aurus/fursuits/ they're using gel for tissue. This would work pretty good if you aready have a lifecast. I personaly would melt the gel outside due to possible fumes and coat any thing that touches your body with latex to prevent any toxic issues. just a thought.

Pochi
02-15-2005, 09:57 PM
While the gel is an interesting approach, it would probably be to dense to make realistic breast tissue- it wouldn't move right.

That being said, there are a LOT more interesting things to do with clear, flexible gel than to make boobs out of it... ^_^

dani
02-15-2005, 09:59 PM
you lost me there, Pochi...

photoguy47
02-23-2005, 04:26 AM
hey Photoguy47 and others making breasts. check out this link:
http://www.geocities.com/stego_s_aurus/fursuits/ .

I checked it out.....the breasts themselves look great, but my problem is making them seamless into the chest area. in the next week or so im gonna do a test of the duct tape / silicone pad method......i think that may wind up being the easiest, i just didn't wanna have to shave my chest twice. :)

btw dani......you profile pic is GREAT......looking really good.

Trowa Strife
02-24-2005, 06:24 PM
You could always get implants!!! (_l_) <=3

Evil Alchemist
03-05-2005, 04:26 AM
They don't... work that is... But check out the killer cleavage in my avatar and profile piccie. Good ol' duct tape and silicone "chicken cutlets", a little extra padding for that extra oomph, et voila...instant va va voom!

What are Silcone Chicken Cutlets? And do you use them with all those dresses you wear?! cool:

Sakurazuka-san
03-08-2005, 10:05 PM
they look good anja.....and you pass very nicely.....be careful.

O_O!!!! Whoa. And that was done with duct tape?! ......x_X;;;; I swear, those look so real, too... Er, good damn job.

shadowfantasy
03-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anja
duct tape test:
thanks to dani

Is it just me or is that just a blank pic?cuz i can see the rest of the pics except that one particular one its just white...