PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Gathering at Anime Festival.

DCAnime
04-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Alright gang,
Getting to the Point There will be an Anime Festival at Anime Pavilion on May 19,2007 at 6pm.

Still updating the website though.

http://www.animepavilion.com/

Here is the address:
115 Hillwood Ave, Suite 10
Falls Church, VA 22046

During the Anime Festival there will also be DDR and a Cosplay Gathering/Photo Shoot as well as an Anime Screening.

Hope to see you all there.

DCAnime
05-16-2007, 09:03 PM
Alright gang,
Getting to the Point There will be an Anime Festival at Anime Pavilion on May 19,2007 at 6pm.

Still updating the website though.

http://www.animepavilion.com/

Here is the address:
115 Hillwood Ave, Suite 10
Falls Church, VA 22046

During the Anime Festival there will also be DDR and a Cosplay Gathering/Photo Shoot as well as an Anime Screening.

Hope to see you all there.

Just an Added bonus for the Festival.Their will be an Anime Trivia game at the Festival as well.

kyocs
05-17-2007, 12:01 AM
hmm, what about the usual meeting on saturday? was it replaced?
or it comes after, it would be awesome if i can just get a ride from it lol,

Bagu
05-17-2007, 07:52 AM
In the store itself?

Anime Pavilion is practically wall-to-wall filled with anime stuff and comic books. It would be like having the festival in the front half of AnimeFX with no access to the back half...very very crowded.

Now, unless you plan on having some of the festival outside in the parking lot...

DCAnime
05-17-2007, 11:09 AM
To answer both your questions:

kyocs: The Anime Festival will take place at 6pm so the usual meeting will has not been replace at all.

Bagu: The Anime Festival will take place at Anime Pavilion inside the store from here on out and future Festivals to come.
I brought your comment to the manager.

Bagu
05-18-2007, 02:22 PM
Bagu: The Anime Festival will take place at Anime Pavilion inside the store from here on out and future Festivals to come.
I brought your comment to the manager.

Heh...I should have emailed him directly about it, since we both staff at AUSA.