PDA

View Full Version : AniMesa Anime Day/Mini-Con Sat. 4/21 (Colorado Springs)

phantomthief
04-19-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm not hooooooorribly sure on all the fine details, but my highschool is hosting a mini con on Saturday, April 21 (this Saturday).

The roster include anime rooms, a large movie area, an amv room, original art contest (bring your best work ^_^), costume contest, a (pay per each 3 song set) DDR room, concession stand (yay more pocky! XD), anime improv, I'll probably be selling temp. tattoos, and more!
Keep in mind that this IS being run by a high school anime club so if you go expecting NDK, you're in for a shock ;) I think the best part here is it's a great place to hang out and just meet other anime fans ^________^

As a plus for cosplayers, if you've got that school uniform costume and wanted to gets some great shots... Well, this IS a school after all X3

By some bad planning, there's a Sci-Fi con (StarFest) going in Denver the same day, (And if I weren't vice president of anime club I'd be there XD) but this is a nice alternative for us more southern Coloradans ^.~ Or the Trekkie-phobic.

It will be held at Mesa Ridge High School from 10am to 3pm.
The cost is $2 at the door, don't mind the carwash, seperate fundraiser XD

MRHS
6070 Mesa Ridge Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80911

~Ari-chan