PDA

View Full Version : hi! im new here!

XxShivaxX
04-17-2003, 12:51 PM
hello! im kinda new here so i just wanted to say hi! ^_^ im going to anime boston with evilmooglequeen, and im cosplaying as rinoa. Are there any people out there who are going to be dressing up as a FFVIII character?? let me know, ok? :D

JacksUsername
04-17-2003, 12:57 PM
Hey, welcome and I hope to see you at anime boston! I"m not going as anyone from VIII :( but I'm planning on getting something together for the next nearby convention. I'll be going as Wolverine, and Christian from Moulin rouge...and then a generic anime character. Good luck and see you tomorrow! wow...tomorrow...frightening.

XxShivaxX
04-17-2003, 01:00 PM
yay! i got a reply!^_^ hehe, anyways, I'll look for you at the convention...i want to take a million pics of everyone!(i still have to buy the film...ugh) See you there!

Gothic_Lulu
04-17-2003, 01:05 PM
I am going as Edea on Saturday ^__^

XxShivaxX
04-17-2003, 01:07 PM
cool! edea, wow. how long did it take you to make it? I'll look for you too! im going to be rinoa all three days, so i'll be easy to spot.

Gothic_Lulu
04-17-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by XxShivaxX
cool! edea, wow. how long did it take you to make it? I'll look for you too! im going to be rinoa all three days, so i'll be easy to spot.

A long time lol. The dress was pretty simple but the backpiece and the headpiece were hard >.< it involved many sleepless nights lol.

I actually just redid both of them and it was a lot easier the second time around....both were for comfort reasons ^__^ I actually think they came out really well for a first costume...

Cool ^_^ I'll definetly be on the lookout for ya ^_~

Allia
04-17-2003, 07:45 PM
Welcome^_~*
Rinoa OK i'll look for you. Hope to see ya there.
Its tomorrow I can't wait* lets out a big scream of joy*

Saiban
04-17-2003, 07:48 PM
No one will find me! I am a invisable pirate ninja!
Wataah!!
-Throws shuriukens!-

EvilMoogleQueen
04-18-2003, 06:50 AM
good to see you signed up ^^

maybe you'll catch the forum bug...:p

ChibiRinoa
04-18-2003, 06:56 AM
-raises hand- ill be Rinoa half the day on saturday, and ill have my Squallie with me too ^.^ -gives him a hug- cant wait to see ya there!