PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy?

daria_jack
04-17-2003, 06:15 PM
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where I should buy manga? Since I'm in Norway (Europe) I*m looking for soma place on the internet. I would prefer someone in Europe so shipping won't be that expensive. Anyone in Europe tell me where you buy manga. Or some places out of Europe that isn't REALLY expensive.

Thanks

resilient
04-25-2003, 11:43 PM
Try tokyopop.com and ebay. It's a start.

daria_jack
04-26-2003, 04:34 AM
ok, thanks

the_tennyo
04-28-2003, 08:19 PM
well, I feel sorry for you, I just have to drive 45 minutes and buy all the manga I can with any money I have...I know of at least 4 stores up in the city that sell a lot of manga!
*BTW, I go to Edmonton,Alberta,Canda my fave manga place is Warp 1*

KulaDiamond
04-30-2003, 09:21 AM
Some bookstores carry a small amount of manga...

Sun_Tze
04-30-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by daria_jack
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where I should buy manga? Since I'm in Norway (Europe) I*m looking for soma place on the internet. I would prefer someone in Europe so shipping won't be that expensive. Anyone in Europe tell me where you buy manga. Or some places out of Europe that isn't REALLY expensive.

Thanks

Well, since no one helped you...

Here goes:
www.fnac.com <--- Mostly French
www.archonia.com

These are the pne I can remember at the time.

JustinCredible
05-01-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Sun_Tze
Well, since no one helped you...

missed a post did we?

how about this:
Originally posted by resilient
Try tokyopop.com and ebay. It's a start.

Sun_Tze
05-01-2003, 03:59 PM
missed a post did we?

He asked for European websites, not american ones... I said that nobody helped him with european sites :thumbsup:

daria_jack
05-01-2003, 04:48 PM
Sun_Tze, I don't know if you know but at that french site are the books french and where does that other site send from?

Sun_Tze
05-01-2003, 04:59 PM
Sun_Tze, I don't know if you know but at that french site are the books french and where does that other site send from?

Yes, FNAc sells mainly French mangas.

Archonia sends from Holland

daria_jack
05-01-2003, 05:02 PM
Okay, thanks. I don't think I'll order though because I'm probarbly going to London this summer.
Anyone know about any stores that sell manga in London?

Sun_Tze
05-01-2003, 05:10 PM
Okay, thanks. I don't think I'll order though because I'm probarbly going to London this summer.
Anyone know about any stores that sell manga in London?

Ask in this forum, since most of it's users are Brits:

Anime-Europe (http://server5.ipshosting.com/~animeeur/index.php)