PDA

View Full Version : omg....

Penpen989
04-17-2003, 11:26 PM
how do u like my title, got u to look at my post huh? got nothing to say really, everyone just needs to stop stressing cause its not good for ure skin! but yea.... so respond and lemme kno whats up for saturdays events, whats ure game plans

JacksUsername
04-17-2003, 11:32 PM
my game plan is to win at games. :P

I'll be cosplaying as Christian from Moulin Rouge, *see gallery for pics* and probably just going to some of the panels, checking out the masquerade....

what I'm trying to debate is whether or not to stay for the dance. Its after midnight and the T's will stopped running, so I'd have to walk or take the bus...and I don't know the bus system at all, and its about a 40 minute walk, yet I really want to check out the dance.. (especially in a Moulin Rouge costume, how couldn't I? :P)

that's my game plan...*prepares feet for DDR*

Penpen989
04-17-2003, 11:35 PM
win at games huh, well theres one problem...im going, so u might as well take winning out of the picture hahaha

JacksUsername
04-17-2003, 11:57 PM
competition, eh? *rubs chin thoughtfully*...we'll just see about that...*walks off macho*

*prepares excuses just in case he loses*..
yeah...i'm sick, yeah...

Penpen989
04-18-2003, 12:23 AM
ha, yea u better get those excuses ready, ure gonna need em...

*quickly hides his excuses in his pocket*

ChibiRinoa
04-18-2003, 10:39 AM
you scared me with this post -sticks tongue out- how did you know id be a nervous wreck! im only going to Aboston for one day and i cant stop shaking...it is my first cosplaying con....i hope everything goes well ^.^

try not to scare me again...

Saiban
04-18-2003, 11:12 AM
Weooooooooow!!