PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy x-2 music

ChicoChan
04-18-2003, 03:01 PM
now I know we've all seen the pictures of yuna as a singing popstar...does anyone know what she is singing
and where i can get that song
i kinda wanna use it for a skit, but if not, I'll just use something else....I'm just kinda curious too ^_____~
~chico

KaineMaxwell
04-18-2003, 03:14 PM
She's singing Real Emotion. Excellent song!

Angelwing
04-18-2003, 03:21 PM
You get the lyrics to Real Emotion at

www.animelyrics.com/

You can get the song at Kazaa. If you don't have Kazaa I would say at

www.ffx-2.com/

Thats where I got mine, but there down right now.

KaineMaxwell
04-18-2003, 04:16 PM
I have the video- I think it's the opening- Yuna's singing Rikku and the other girl beat people up and they show gameplay scenes.

yunaffx2
04-25-2003, 08:51 PM
i cant wait till ffx2 comes out

ohohoh do you think when the english version comes out that they will change the songs to english? i hope not
-_-
they sound great the way they are now!

Saikoro
04-26-2003, 12:45 AM
Gameforms.com has a good trailer with Yuna singing, along with a million screenshots:
http://www.gameforms.com/games/ps2/ffx-2/media/media31/

the_tennyo
04-28-2003, 06:45 PM
have any of you seen the official FFX-2 music video featuring Kumi Kouda? AHHH!!! Kumi Kouda is awesome, I like her almost as much as Ayumi Hamasaki and Megumi Hayashibara...! lol.

Angelwing
04-28-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by yunaffx2
ohohoh do you think when the english version comes out that they will change the songs to english? i hope not
-_-
they sound great the way they are now!

Probably not. When Emiko Shiratori released her single it had the English version of Melodies of Life in it as well as the Japanese version. If Square wanted to translate the song Real Emotion and 1000 Words to English then they would of already done so. I think that it is safe to say that we will have both songs in Japanese for our American Version. Which I am glad for. ^_^

Kawaii Yuna
04-29-2003, 09:34 AM
Yippee! The music from FFX-2 is excellent! *crosses fingers* real emotion and 1000 words have better be in Japanese in the English version of the game. Can't wait for the game to come out!! :D

Bell-chan
04-30-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Angelwing
Probably not. When Emiko Shiratori released her single it had the English version of Melodies of Life in it as well as the Japanese version. If Square wanted to translate the song Real Emotion and 1000 Words to English then they would of already done so. I think that it is safe to say that we will have both songs in Japanese for our American Version. Which I am glad for. ^_^ Yeah... I noticed that in FFX. I was half worried that they would have translated Suteki da ne into English. I was especially glad that it wasn't because it was beautiful the way it was, ne? ^_^

haru
05-07-2003, 11:12 PM
^_^ lol i got the full OST!
some of the song quite rock.. but if compare to FFX and 8.. not tat good overoll

Yuna
05-09-2003, 04:49 AM
I just got the OST in the mail today and I'm accually really liking some of the music, like this one I'm listening to right now, "Fuan (Suspense/anxiety)" Is really cool =D I'm accually not regreting wasteing my friend's money getting it as a gift! =D

Ryukku
05-10-2003, 12:49 PM
I didn't like the FFX-2 Soundtrack so well, I liked the singel better, with 1000 no kotoba and Real Emotion ^_^ The music on the soundtrack was so... boring... except the 1000 no kotoba + real emotion mixes, and maybe those Yu Ri Pa theme songs

DuoMaxwell
05-15-2003, 04:07 AM
would any of the FFx-2 songs be on Limewire?

2 other artists that made GREAT ff songs are : Faye Wong she did Eyes on me for FF8

And Enya who did a song for the remade FF4 that Squaresoft packaged with ChronoTrigger

aelith
05-19-2003, 08:10 PM
the real emotion video is tight! the movement was so fluid, it's as if yuna was a real person singing and dancing hehe

1000 no kotoba and real emotion are cool songs....then again, most final fantasy songs are really cool =p

btw does anybody like "pure heart?" it's the aeris theme song with vocals...i think someone named rikki sang it...it was uber good too ^_^

Yuna
05-20-2003, 04:00 AM
Yeah, Rikki sang that to a remix of "Aerith's theme". Rikki was the singer for the FFX song "Suteki Da ne" and Emiko Shiratori wrote the lyrics to is. She sung the FFIX song "Memories of Life"

caelestis
05-25-2003, 03:30 PM
I had my friend mail me the FFX-2 soundtrack, and while I think it's really good, it doesn't even compare to the full (4 disc) soundtrack of FFX. I loved FFX's soundtrack.

ChicoChan
05-26-2003, 02:00 AM
i like real emotion............but koda kumi reminds me too much of a japanese brittaney spears......
i saw the video.........>_>
<_<
.......yuna looks cool at least....

Trinity
06-05-2003, 12:33 AM
I liked the music more or less, but it wasn't the same as the other FF music soundtracks .. for an obvious reason that I'm not going to state because it made me sad. =/ Still it was nice and I enjoyed it.

archangeli
06-12-2003, 03:05 AM
I'm not crazy about either koda kumi or utada (FFX-2, Kingdom Hearts - respectively)

They got a shot of fame for teaming up with SquareSoft, but their other songs aren't so great. I still prefer Ayumi (even though she's considered "old") bah! :schitzo: