PDA

View Full Version : JPQueen=Reliable?

Babbit_Chan
04-18-2003, 10:10 PM
I was thinking about buying some shtuff from http://www.jpqueen.com. Has anyone else ordered from them? Are they reliable?

nemesae
05-05-2003, 08:22 AM
By boyfriend bought his rare first Viper Artbook for quite a reasonable price at JPQueen and has had no difficulties with anything, so I guess ordering at JPQueen does you no harm ^_^

Michi
05-05-2003, 08:12 PM
My friend Mayumi has ordered from them quite a bit, and she says she likes them a lot. It's just expensive with the shipping and stuff since it's from Japan.

I really hope they're good, because they have a lot of doujinshi anthologies I wanna pick up. :D I just have to wait til I can afford it. x_x

amenooto
12-06-2008, 08:28 AM
I ordered several times from them.
The main advantage Ė thousands of books available to buy. Goodsí condition as described. Prices for new and popular items are very high (better to buy at Japanese amazon) and are good only for sale or not so popular or rare ones.
Shipping. One time my EMS package (it should be 1 week expressÖ) took 20 days, though itís post service fault I guess.

Customer support and policy is awful. You canít cancel any items or order or make ANY changes after placing the order.

I had an account with SEVERAL completed orders and then didnít paid for ONE order (I got some problems with it and contacted support, though they didnít answer me). Result Ė after payment deadline they deleted my account and banned my postal address. Now, when I try to make a new one and register my address they just delete it again. The guys must be very rich if they can treat customers like thisÖ

Recently I decided to make an order together with my friends (we use not my address). But when we make the part of order (in jpqueen you can add more items to the existing order) the girl whose address we use refused to take part in it and we needed to change shipping address (we didnít pay for order yet). But there is no such option in JQ account. We contacted support and they said: NO, WE WONíT CHANGE ANYTHING, ITĒS OUR POLICY. 0_o Whatís so criminal in changing shipping address of not-yet-paid order???
Well, I can say Iím very disappointed in this shop.