PDA

View Full Version : Hand Maid May Gathering for Fanime

ZiggyB
04-18-2003, 11:59 PM
Hi since this was mentioned in the Cherry Blossom Festival thread, I'd thought I'd make it official. :)

Anyone wanna do a Hand Maid May gathering? Suggestions for time and place are welcome.

I'll have my Kotaro Nanbara costume.

Duplicate characters are welcome! The more the merrier. :)

I believe Aoshi said he'd have Kazuya Saotome and Shin will have May. But don't quote me on that. :)

Aoshi Shinomori
04-19-2003, 12:51 AM
Hey if u want ill bring my Kazuya Saotome costume.. i only wore it once at AX last year..

ZiggyB
04-22-2003, 09:25 PM
Aoshi that would be great! :)

Hmm.. what do you think would be a good time to hold the gathering? Friday or Saturday?

We can probably get some good photos in front of the fountain? Or am I remembering the convention center wrong? Maybe inside would be better.

Aoshi Shinomori
04-23-2003, 01:54 AM
hmm yeah fanime does have the fountain in front... hmm.. which days would be convenient for u? so far for me there is a kenshin on fri 4pm for me and sat sometime in the morning... so does sunday sound good? im usually flexible heh

sbjudy
04-29-2003, 10:58 AM
How about Saturday in the mid morning?? :) We have May and Cyberdoll Sara, but we're rather limited as to when we can wear them :)

ZiggyB
04-29-2003, 05:55 PM
That would be great! I remember seeing you guys at AX too. :D

So Satruday at... 11? In front of the fountain? Or somewhere inside? Like in front of the dealer room?

Aoshi Shinomori
04-30-2003, 01:13 AM
SAturday around 11.. i can probably make it work.. heh i would have to rush to get in time for the inuyasha gathering at 2pm.

Shin
05-01-2003, 12:22 AM
Meh... I'll be there as May on Saturday, and I have no other group arrangements, thus I believe I can make it there at 11 on Saturday. ^.^ and I've only been to the center once before for a Xena convention (Yea! Xena..) so I don't really know where anything is. In the end I could keep in touch with someone by cell phone, and I could be directed to the meeting place. but yea..

ZiggyB
05-01-2003, 07:45 PM
Hmm... ok we have a time, how about a place? The front of the dealer room? Or somewhere outside? Or is there any other suggestions?

Fanime last year was my first anime con, so it's all a blur right now. :)

Shin
05-01-2003, 07:48 PM
How about the dealer's room? We'll all know where that is, and we can go from there, hm?

ZiggyB
05-01-2003, 07:50 PM
That sounds like a plan to me. Let me wait to see if anyone else has any ideas, and I'll tell michi about the gathering tomorrow. :)

KelBebop
05-02-2003, 12:01 AM
I'll be there, in my Cyberdoll Sara costume! :)

Aoshi Shinomori
05-02-2003, 02:55 AM
hmm well ive been going to fanime for two years now and its still a blur heh.. i remember ppl having gatherings in front of the dealers room in the grassy area.