PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Photoshoot

Gale
04-29-2007, 06:33 PM
So, we all know how HUGE the FF/KH shoot was last year, which is why I'm proposing this year let's NOT do that. Not to say that the Kingdom Hearts kids can't have their own shoot (I certainly hope they do) but it'd just be too many people if we combined the two again.

That said, who's for having a FF shoot this year? I'm sure looking forward to my first one as someone other than Yuna XD

When we get closer to the date of the con, I'll start trying to organize a specific time, but I figure its a bit early for that.

Time:
Saturday Noon

Place:
Outside the video game room
then moving outside, or somewhere else weather providing

Mewohkie
05-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Assuming our FF7 Panel is on Friday probably sometime around then.

Gale
05-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Ooooh, that'd be a good idea. I didn't know there was an FFVII panel. Care to give any more info or is it top secret? ;)

Long as its not any time near cosplay idol, I'm game. I just want enough time to change from Aeris to Songstress Yuna (or vice versa).

Ah, its too bad I can't wear 4 costumes for one shoot, 'cause I've got that many FF costumes and could easily have all (I know I'll have at least 3) with me that weekend.

Mewohkie
05-08-2007, 07:49 PM
If Yuki Eiri is around have him tell you. I don't know for sure whats up. But either way it should be fun.

Yuki Eiri
05-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Heh.. Actually, Final fantasy shoots are best done on saturday at most cons, because that;s the day most people attend the con itself.. It's probably best to plan it then, sometime in the mid-afternoon before masquerade stuff. [like 2pm]

As for my panel, it'll be friday, specific details can be given if you care to ask me in a PM, or IM me on AIM, I just dont want to get in trouble for advertising for it or anything on this site.

Edit: I ghost so you can just IM me anytime. Heh.

Gale
05-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Mmh, I was expecting to do it Sat. but I wanted to stay open to all suggestions for the time being. The only annoying thing about Sat. shoots is that's when the cosplay musical is happening, and I'm not sure how much interest there will be in that, but it's a potential draw.

All I know is after I missed the AB FF shoot for the voice acting competition, I am NOT missing the CTcon one, especially since I'll be debuting Aeris there.

Yuki Eiri
05-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Its too bad we wont know what day and time the musical is, so we could plan around it. x.x

Most of my friends are in the musical, and in my group.. So I have scheduling issues as well for my groups events, its difficult when you dont know whats going on until the last minute.

Gale
05-12-2007, 02:01 AM
at this point we know it will be on Saturday. We'll have a better idea of exactly when soon, though.

Pixelfish
05-20-2007, 10:43 PM
I would definitely go =)

GorgeousAstro
05-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Ho hum, I was under the impression that when in FF doubt, the FF shoot will be held Saturday at noon at the common area of a con. XD

Count me in for attending no matter when it is. ♥ Hopefully a time can be settled on that won't conflict any other major events.

Jim The Fly
05-29-2007, 04:29 AM
Well, it's looking more and more like I'll be there for the con, so i'll be bringing Doctor Cid with me. :)

Gale
06-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Ho hum, I was under the impression that when in FF doubt, the FF shoot will be held Saturday at noon at the common area of a con. XD

Count me in for attending no matter when it is. ? Hopefully a time can be settled on that won't conflict any other major events.

hahaha, yah, that does tend to be it XD but no harm putting it in writing, right? we may do it an hour or so in either direction though, but we'll know far enough in advance to spread the word ;)

Yuki Eiri
06-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Well considering that there's no guarantee that you guys will know exactly when your panel will be until RIGHT before the con, I think noon MIGHT be a safe time to plan it.. MIGHT.. I dont know.. It's just, really difficult to plan something revolving around one event when we could possibly not get the schedule for it until days before the con. [Other photo shoots might hang in the balance as well, since people often times like to avoid scheduling their photo shoot at the same time as larger ones like the FF shoots, simply because it tends to drag attention away... Ect ect.]

Gale
06-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Well, we're close to having a pin-pointed time now actually. Sure we could get changed at the last minute, but the schedule is getting filled up. I'd rather err on the safe side and say 11am. That way the actual shoot will probably happen by 11:30 and if people are late we WILL have it posted (a staff member has assured me of this) so they will know where to find us.

Yuki Eiri
06-12-2007, 09:36 PM
11 is kinda early for a photo shoot I think. o_O

Gale
06-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Its just an hour earlier. At AB they had a shoot at 10am one day. We could make a compromise of 11:30, though I want to wait to see what others think. We have PLENTY of time to hash out details in the next month ;)

Yuki Eiri
06-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Heck, as long as it's separate from the KH shoot I'll be happy.. I'd hate the two to be joined and then I'd have to choose between two of my favorite costumes. -_- That'd make me very sad.

Gale
06-12-2007, 11:36 PM
I just remember how crazy the shoot was last year when we did combine them >_> sooo many people! Not that separating them will cut down either much ^_^;; but it should help a little at least.

I think 11:30 will work. I just feel like with such a popular series, by the time we all meet and walk to the predecided location it could easilly be 20 minutes into whatever hour we set aside. That way we'll actually start around noon instead of any later.

Plus, if you have your KH shoot at 1pm, then people will have enough time to change and get lunch between the two gatherings! :D

Yuki Eiri
06-12-2007, 11:50 PM
I just remember how crazy the shoot was last year when we did combine them >_> sooo many people! Not that separating them will cut down either much ^_^;; but it should help a little at least.

I think 11:30 will work. I just feel like with such a popular series, by the time we all meet and walk to the predecided location it could easilly be 20 minutes into whatever hour we set aside. That way we'll actually start around noon instead of any later.

Plus, if you have your KH shoot at 1pm, then people will have enough time to change and get lunch between the two gatherings! :D

Yes.. Especially since I need to shower whenever I change out of that Vincent costume. It's like a sweat factory.. had to like.. drown it in a bucket of febreeze after the con, I swear.

Gale
06-13-2007, 07:18 AM
eep...yah, I can imagine! It's an amazing costume though. I'm so excited there will actually be a good handful of FFVII/Advent Children/etc. cosplayers running around this year. I remember last year how Ase was the only FFIX one and there were probably only 5 people in the FFX sub-shoot (half of them Yunas)

Yuki Eiri
06-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Well since we found out that the musical is in fact on FRIDAY, I guess there's no harm putting this photo shoot a little later in the day. x.x

Gale
06-18-2007, 08:17 AM
wait wait wait...I'm IN the musical and I haven't even gotten that memo yet o_O

Connecticon Idol is on Friday, but last we heard there wasn't any space for the musical then. If that's the case though, yah, this shoot will be moved to noon.

Yuki Eiri
06-18-2007, 11:28 AM
wait wait wait...I'm IN the musical and I haven't even gotten that memo yet o_O

Connecticon Idol is on Friday, but last we heard there wasn't any space for the musical then. If that's the case though, yah, this shoot will be moved to noon.

I was in direct contact with Ryan. The musical is friday, right before the ShinRa panel [pretty much the musical is during the AMV contest]

So yeah.. It's friday.

Gale
06-19-2007, 08:56 AM
Yah, I guess Brianna never got the note saying we wanted Saturday. Ryan and Brittany D. gave us the scoop yesterday at rehearsal. Personally I'd rather have it when they've placed it in the prelim. schedule and clean-up wise it works a lot better if the Shin Ra panel is right after too.

With that being the case, until further notice the Final Fantasy shoot is at Noon. Yuki, you should arrange your Kingdom Hearts shoot accordingly so you guys doing both have enough time to change between the two ;)

Opera Phantom
06-25-2007, 11:57 PM
btw, I'll be here with Summoner Yuna, my newest costume. :D

Aer Arcanum
06-26-2007, 07:33 AM
I'll bring my FFVII Aeris. ^^ I've never worn two different costumes in one day, but I guess I'll have to start sometime, hahah. Looking forward to it!

Gale
06-26-2007, 07:51 AM
Opera Phantom- Ooooh! That was my new costume last year :D I can't wait to see yours!

Green Flame- haha, wearing two in a day is no biggy. You getting a hotel room? if so it's no problem AT ALL. I've done two a day without one, and its not even that bad, especially at Connecticon since the bathrooms are SO NICE! (though carrying around a duffel or suitcase all day is kind of annoying >_>)

Opera Phantom
06-26-2007, 12:20 PM
hey, are all the photoshoot time/places listed in the program for Connecticon?

Gale
06-26-2007, 02:18 PM
No, photoshoots are far less official than anything like that. I'm keeping a list of them here on the forums that I'll give to a staff member just before the con who has promised to post said list somewhere (likely outside the main events hall) for those interested, but that's it.

Nuwanda
07-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Its too bad we wont know what day and time the musical is, so we could plan around it. x.x

We do now!^^

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/Ryutaru/ctconmusicalposter07.jpg

darkjawas
07-08-2007, 04:10 PM
if need a cloud for this got my cloud advant children
havent gotten the time to make sword
if any one knows the hair dye color needed that could help if not be blown haired cloud

Gale
07-11-2007, 04:16 PM
well, the narutards stole "in front of main events" for an innitial meeting place, so I'm gunna say in front of the video gaming room. Any other suggestions?