PDA

View Full Version : Chobits Group ^.^

VoiclessChild
04-19-2003, 06:34 PM
Ne mina-san, I was thinking of starting a Chobits group! XD. It's a bit different than the photo-shoot thing.....Basically anyone dressing up as a Chobits character meets in a group, and we walk around for a few hours and look pretty! Actually, I'm trying to start thins for someone who requested it....We really only need one Chii, but I guess since she has so many costumes, it wouldn't hurt to have more....other than that we only need one of each character....Here are some of them:

Chii-as many as want to join.
Hideki-
Sumomo-
Shimizu Takako-
Dark-Chii-
Kotoko-
Dyta-
The guy Dyta hangs out with....(Can't remember the name!! @.@)-
Minoru-
Shinbo-
Hibya Chitose-

If you can think of anyone else you would like to come as from Chobits...post! Once I've assembled a group, we'll set up where to meet and when. I'll give you a sticker of the character you're coming as whenever you can be comfirmed.

Thanx bunches!

-jade*

Himemiya
04-19-2003, 08:07 PM
You don't need a Yumi? ;_; waaaaah....
That was my plan for the photoshoot XD to get the whole cast together with a bunch of chii's... but hey, the more chii's the better XD and if they're all gonna be there, we might as well get a picture...
yeee, off on a tangent XD if you need a Yumi, i'm here! :)

VoiclessChild
04-19-2003, 08:40 PM
XD sorries! We *do* need a Yumi, but when I was making the post, her name slipped my mind @.@ ssoooooo many names! Lol, the photoshoot, I thought, was a one time thing....here, we walk around for however long we feel like it to try and get as many photos of us as humanly possible XDD. Lol, a Yumi would be great! I'll make you a button and get it to you A.S.A.P.! BTW, are you absolutely confirmed? Like, you have your room and everything?

-jade*

AshleyV
04-19-2003, 10:23 PM
I can be a Chii if you don't already have to many

VoiclessChild
04-19-2003, 11:51 PM
We can never have enough Chii's. XD Especially if you're planning on doing one of her "more original" costumes. Once you've got everything confirmed, lemme know! ^^

-jade*

Chii-as many as want to join.
Hideki-
Sumomo-
Shimizu Takako-
Dark-Chii-
Kotoko-
Dyta-
The guy Dyta hangs out with....(Can't remember the name!! @.@)-
Minoru-
Shinbo-
Hibya Chitose-
Yumi- Himemiya*

*= confirmed

AshleyV
04-20-2003, 12:02 AM
I'm definatly in! I'm making her blue "waitress outfit" http://www.starnightdreams.com/COS/PICS/Chii1.jpg if ya wanna see the picture of which one I'm doing.

liz-maru
04-20-2003, 08:09 AM
im going to be an original dark chii so if you need me lemme know! ^_- that would be cool!

minako chan
04-20-2003, 02:49 PM
AhsleyV- I was gonna do that one at first, but I'm kinda short on money right now! There's a seller on ebay that has purple stretch velvet for a good price...can't remember the name though...
Anyways, good luck!!

evaneko
04-21-2003, 05:03 PM
i am going as an original chii- you can count on me!! and a friend of mine can probably come as dark chii- and another MAY come as dita/ dyta whatever.. :P

Himemiya
04-21-2003, 07:47 PM
tell me again why we're having two chobits groups? o.o why dont we just ask everyone at the photoshoot if they want to walk around?

VoiclessChild
04-21-2003, 09:00 PM
@.@ because.....::thinks:: this way we can have people actually plan to walk around with us? I mean, a photoshoot is like, 5 minutes, and walking around can be for a few hours even. Lotsa people have tight schedules, this way, they can fit it in ahead of time! =^.^= aw phuck. ::drops act:: I dunno, it just seemed like a good idea at the time....

x_x

-jade*

FweePockyGirl
04-25-2003, 04:42 PM
i understand jade you just wanted to feel special and start stuff ^.^ Ill think of the most random threads to just say something on the cosp list

But if it cheers you up Ill be your Sumomo (only one so far ::crosses fingers:: hopes it stays that way!)

VoiclessChild
04-26-2003, 03:30 PM
XD ::does not want to feel special:: ::is mentally special:: I really just wanted to form a group apart from the photoshoot, I didn't know how long the photoshoot was going to last, so I wanted a few people who were going to stick around a little longer....Sumomo! XD IM me and I'll make you a banner =3

-jade*