PDA

View Full Version : join the CHCG in there Kenshin Cosplay Group at Katsucon

Nyoko
08-22-2002, 08:57 PM
If you are going to Katsucon and have no costume or has going as a kenshin character planed for it, please join us (Tomoe is offering Fudge to all who join us)

Who we have joind us so far:
~Kenshin
~Kaoru
~Saitou
~Megumi
~Sanosuke
~Yahiko
~Misao
~Kurogasa (Jin'e Udo)

Mara
08-23-2002, 03:13 AM
OOO! Which day are you guys wearing your costumes? I'm in a group already for Saturday and the masquerade, but if you're taking Kenshin group pics on Friday, I'd love to join you! I have a Misao and a Yumi costume, but since you already have a Misao, I could wear the Yumi... please let me know more details! ^_^

-Mara

Nyoko
08-23-2002, 11:01 AM
We are going to be in the Kenshin costumes for all three days, so you can join us at any time you wish. ( I will have Tomoe save you fudge!)

Nyoko
08-28-2002, 09:58 PM
List update
~Kenshin
~Kaoru
~Saitou
~Megumi
~Sanosuke
~Yahiko
~Misao
~Kurogasa (Jin'e Udo)
~Yumi (now all we need is a shishio)
~its a mabye on a sojiro

COME ON PEOPLE!! ITS FUDGE!!!! Who can say no to fudge?!

Kendo_Bunny
09-04-2002, 09:51 PM
And may I add that it's exceptionally good fudge with chocolate chips in it? Handmade by Kenshin's loving Tomoe (namely, me ^_^)

Nyoko
09-05-2002, 08:28 PM
Yes, hopefuly that will get you all thinking about joining... Thanks Tomoe *hug*

Ayaka
09-06-2002, 12:24 PM
Fudge?! *drool* Well, I mentioned before I'd be willing to hang out with you guys in my Kaoru (kendo outfit with tanuki accessories) costume. If there's fudge involved, I'm even more willing, even though you already have a Kaoru.

Nyoko
09-06-2002, 01:36 PM
you sound like someone selling a toy... ^-^ anyway, ya me and tomoe talked it out, you already get fudge.

Ayaka
09-06-2002, 08:20 PM
lol yes I even come with (semi-)realistic kendo action! Pull my tail, and I whack the nearest Kenshin on the head with my shinai. XD (lol j/k) Yay! FUDGE.

Nyoko
09-06-2002, 09:49 PM
Ack NO!! *runs away* that toy is scarry....

Nyoko
09-13-2002, 02:21 PM
List update
~Kenshin
~Kaoru
~Saitou
~Sanosuke
~Yahiko
~Misao
~Kurogasa (Jin'e Udo)
~Yumi
~sojiro