PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade Group?

twentystitches
05-04-2007, 09:23 PM
I was wondering if any cosplayers in the Northern VA area, or around Williamsburg/Norfolk/Hampton/etc. were interested in creating a cosplay group which would focus on skits and whatnot. I live in Northern VA, but go to college in Williamsburg.

Soo...yeah. Leave your AIM handle, and where you live if you're interested please.

SaChan
05-05-2007, 12:37 PM
I live in the Northern VA area but not near the Willamsburg area. Still, I would be interested in making a cosplay group that did skits. I've never participated in a masq before :D

MH-chan
05-05-2007, 07:27 PM
I would enjoy being a part of the group! But then again I'm not in that part of northern VA..
More near DC for me.

Nekko
05-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Henrico for me, srry

twentystitches
05-05-2007, 11:00 PM
I live in the Northern VA area but not near the Willamsburg area. Still, I would be interested in making a cosplay group that did skits. I've never participated in a masq before :D

Ah that's great!
Where do you live? I've done a couple of masqs, and each time has really been a blast.

I would enjoy being a part of the group! But then again I'm not in that part of northern VA..
More near DC for me.

You're more than welcome. I figure it's too much to ask for everyone to be close together, but we can make things work with practices. Either doing them at con or finding a location/time that works well for everyone. If you're still interested, let me know okay? : 3

Henrico for me, srry

It's okay. I haven't heard of Henrico before, where is that near?

MH-chan
05-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Ah that's great!
You're more than welcome. I figure it's too much to ask for everyone to be close together, but we can make things work with practices. Either doing them at con or finding a location/time that works well for everyone. If you're still interested, let me know okay? : 3

Really, okay then! I'm still interested ^^
I've always wanted to be part of some kind of group, but most of my cosplay friends don't want to do them..
Although I happen to be younger than you, but I hope that isn't any concelation~
as long as I'm able to get a ride down (my mom loves williamsburg) there or such I think I should be good,
or we can always plan over then intarnets and work on it at cons.

aim: MH and a moose

SaChan
05-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Ah that's great!
Where do you live? I've done a couple of masqs, and each time has really been a blast.

I also live close to DC. I think planning it over the internet is a good idea. What cons do you all normally attend?

AIM: ElhaymDeani

Nekko
05-06-2007, 01:47 PM
henrico is outside of richmond.

twentystitches
05-06-2007, 02:08 PM
I usually hit up Otakon, Katsucon, AnimeUSA and Nekocon.

Seems like working things out online and then at con will be the plan.

AIM: DarkLordTansura

If you ladies are on later tonight, I might start up a chat room so we can get to know eachother. :3

Nekko: You're still welcome of course- considering the way things are shaping up.

Nekko
05-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Im going to AMA this year but im already in a masq

SaChan
05-06-2007, 04:40 PM
I'll be on tonight. ^_^ I've got nothing better to do(except studying for finals >>)

Nekko
05-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Me too, Im usually on at night.

stafffighter
05-06-2007, 06:50 PM
This sounds interesting,I'm new to the whole masquerade thing, but this sounds fun.

I'm in Charlottesville, about 1.5 hour from Richmond, 2 hours from Norfolk.

I usually hit Katsucon, AMA, AUSA (sometimes), and Nekocon.

My AIM handle is vashlvr05, and I'm usually on after 6pm most days.

Hope to hear from you guys!

MH-chan
05-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Mmkays, I should be on later tonight so just hit me up then :3
I go to at least Katsucon, AMA, Otakon, and AUSA,
although I tend to spend most of my time in the gaming room but I'm trying to break away xD
haha~

Bagu
05-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Sounds interesting. AIM: Bagubug

Nekko
05-06-2007, 10:03 PM
*poofs in with a bag of baked goods*

HI everyone!

twentystitches
05-17-2007, 11:36 PM
I haven't dropped interest in organizing this group. Finals just ran me over and now I'm having computer difficulties. Has anyone given thought to our idea, or come up with any others? As soon as I can get online consistently I'll grab us for another chat. :D