PDA

View Full Version : Any Final Fantasy fans out there! Check here!

ShinigamiDuoLov
05-05-2007, 03:14 PM
To all you Final Fantsy fans who plan to attend San Diego's 2007 Comic Con this year:

There will be a Final Fantasy Gathering on Saturday of the Con. It will be around noon or 1. It is an unoffical gathering that takes place evey year and is "hosted" by one of this sites staff photographers. As this person travels around the Con from day to day, this person tells people who are dressed as Final Fantasy characters that there will be a gathering taking place on Saturday. But it was horribly dissapointing last year!!! There was only a few people there. So I am taking the liberty of trying to inform people so we can have one of the best Final Fantasy Gatherings EVER! It will be located on the top floor of the Convention Center and you can meet at the out door area that is in BETWEEN the two parts of the building. If you have no idea what I am talking about, don't worry. Just head to the 2nd floor around 11:30ish and look for Final Fantasy characters. You shouldn't be able to miss us. If you have any questions just look me up as ShinigamiDuoLov. Cosplayers, bring your best costumes and non cosplayers, bring your best cameras!!!

Chibi Plush Toy
05-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Uh yo I already started the thread over here...

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=101749 and for your information there were a lot of people last year compared to 2005. I'm pretty sure you didn't even see the gathering last year.

starlet_flower
05-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah, it'd be great if you checked the list of threads before posting this new thread because Chibi Plush Toy and I are the coordinators of the gathering.

Suzushichan
05-10-2007, 07:45 PM
yeah, and were you even there last year? there was quite a few people. maybe you came late. ~_~