PDA

View Full Version : Official hello from Tribble/Amon

Tribble
04-20-2003, 03:38 PM
Hey all, just wanted to drop in and officially say hi to you all. I was at the clubhouse on Fri and photoshoot on Sat as Amon. It was great meeting you all and I hope I'll see ya again at some other cons over the course of time. In the mean time i'll be getting aquainted with these here foums so I'll see you around.

JacksUsername
04-20-2003, 04:20 PM
Hello!

hehe, welcome to posting on the boards and hope to see you in future conventions!

number18
04-21-2003, 04:22 PM
a-haaaaaa! welcome ^_^ nice to see you here, dude.

CattieBrie
04-22-2003, 07:28 AM
Hmm... "Tribble" huh? You wouldn't happen to also be a Star Trek fan as well, would you? Welcome to the board!
I actually have yet to do this, and I've been here for a little over a few weeks now....

Tribble
04-22-2003, 11:40 PM
Heh, this seems to be about the time when i have to pull out a pic with my name next to it to prove my last name is Tribble. Anyone who knows the Startrek reference never believes me the first time around, lol.

CattieBrie
04-23-2003, 12:03 PM
That's okay, I belive you. Just curious. It's not that common of a surname is it?

Tribble
04-23-2003, 12:10 PM
Not really. Its old and British, heh. My family actually did a surname trace on it once find its meaning and came up with that way back in the day (a century or so) it was originally Trybol and the family crest was a gold eagle with 3 gold spheres under it. Pretty cool to find heratige stuff like that. Apparently I also have a little bit of royal blood in me (distant descendant of Oliver Cromwell) but I'm not sure how viable that is. Someday i need to take a trip over to England and track down and old castle that also was rumored to be in my family line looooooong ago, Lumley Castle I believe. :thumbsup: heh, sorry bout the name rant thing, but that about covers the question i think.

As far as users names go, I probably would have picked either Krazoth or Sorek, which are the names of some characters I came up with a while ago, but I use one or the other for nearly every username I have, so i figured I go for something a little simpler this time, :p

CattieBrie
04-23-2003, 12:25 PM
Old and Brittish huh? Old and Scottish here, Belford.