PDA

View Full Version : Argh!

Kusanagi
04-20-2003, 04:10 PM
I had plans to get up there from the San Diego area and they fell through...damnit. :(

:sticks out thumb: Think I can get a ride up there and back from someone? I'll pitch in for gas...

Alaria
04-20-2003, 07:50 PM
Chuu I can pick you up, but I'll dunno about dropping u back O-o

Tetsugyu
04-21-2003, 04:04 PM
Alaria darling...that's too far for you to go. I'll ask Cins for him and since she's in the area.

Kusanagi
04-22-2003, 10:03 PM
If she wants to then let her! I have no objections...but you do know where I live right? Up in Ramona...

If you want to meet someplace closer i might be able to get a ride downtown or into poway...

Alaria
04-22-2003, 11:41 PM
Jarod, dun worry about me hun, I ish a crazy driver, heehee! But if Cins can take Kusanagi back then I'd be much obliged ^^

Kusanagi
04-23-2003, 07:20 PM
If you want to call me to bang out the details Miya, just PM me and I'll give you my digits ^_^

Alaria
04-24-2003, 10:40 AM
Miya? *giggles* haven't been called that one yet ^_^ Where ish Ramona?

Kusanagi
04-24-2003, 06:00 PM
:gulp: OMG, gommennasai...I got your name wrong! :bows in embarrasment and apology:

Its up between Escondido, Poway, and Julian...

Alaria
04-24-2003, 07:51 PM
O-o k, I'll PM u so I can mapquest it XD

Tetsugyu
04-24-2003, 11:42 PM
You're such a saint Mira! Too sweet for your own good. Let's see if Cins can help out. To pick him up and get to the picnic on time you'd have to leave your place at at the least 6 AM. -_-'

I know it's not my business and it sure as hell ain't because I don't want Steve to come, but it's way to much to ask of someone. We're talking 3 hour drive one way...

Steve, I'll I'm saying is try other options before you ask so much of Mira. I'm her big brother and I have to look out for her. I promised Mom. lol

I want you to come bro!

Kusanagi
04-25-2003, 06:43 PM
I wasnt asking her, she offered ^_^

Its only an hour and a half drive to get to Irvine...but I AM trying to find some other options.

CinsAngel
04-27-2003, 03:07 AM
*smiles* I can Give ya a ride up there sweety if you need it. I always need a navagator. Only thing is I have to leave early to get back to the theater. Can you get a ride home?

Cins

Tetsugyu
04-28-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Kusanagi
I wasnt asking her, she offered ^_^
Its only an hour and a half drive to get to Irvine...but I AM trying to find some other options.
1. Yeah you did ask.
2. For you it's an hour and a half, but for Mira who lives north of Los Angeles it's at the very least a 3 hour drive for her to get to you.

Originally posted by Kusanagi
:sticks out thumb: Think I can get a ride up there and back from someone? I'll pitch in for gas...
That's asking. :P

All my point is is that you should make sure you know what you're asking of a person. I'm sure you don't want to put Mira out that much, no matter if you asked or if she offered. But it don't matter because it looks like Cins is your ride! YAY! *hugs Cins and Steve* I'll get to see you both! Rock on! I'll have Kusanagi/Squall and Indiana/Faye. YAY! lol

PS: Steve, if you want to stay longer, maybe you can ask Kyle and Adella if they can bring you back. You'd be on their way back, if I'm not mistaken.

Kusanagi
04-29-2003, 12:48 PM
Won't be bringing my Kusanagi outfit this time because I wont be able to dye my hair LOL

Tetsugyu
04-29-2003, 04:01 PM
True, but I ment Kusanagi in the sense of that's who you were for the last shoot as Cins was Indiana then too. She won't be wearing that either. See ya there!