PDA

View Full Version : For all those who want to see The Cowboy Bebop Movie, and any on other Movie at BAAF.

Studmaster
08-23-2002, 01:22 AM
I just found this tonight on Anime on DVD.com and I know there are a lot of people planning to see CB: KoHD, so here it goes the Info

Tickets for the BAAF 2002 Film Festival are now on sale at the Loews State Theater Box Office! Loews State Theater is located at the B2 level in the Virgin Megastore in Times Square. (1540 Broadway between 45th & 46th Street) All premieres are $10 and $5 for all other films. Hurry and get your tickets now!

Box Office Hours: Saturday - Sunday, 12 noon to 12 midnight. Ticket Availability: (212) 391-3960

And trust me this Theather only seats around 300-400 people inside of it, so Tickets may go REAL fast. I may be able to snag 2-4 Tickets depending. So if you want me to get you one, reply here. And even if I can't get al of you tickets. There's still the number.

Ranma Saotome
08-23-2002, 10:46 AM
Damn, I can't remember the last time I actually sat down to watch anime at a con... :p

Ayaka
08-24-2002, 01:58 AM
I nearly had an attack when I came back online and saw that announcement on the AXNY board. Luckily, I have my tickets . . . thank you Fandango.com, cause I'm in Chicago at the moment, and my brother was at the Jaguar party . . .

Oshi
08-24-2002, 09:26 AM
FANDANGO! *runs over to his most favorite movie site, that is highly over-advertised at his theater*
Duhhh! >.<;

Ayaka
08-24-2002, 01:39 PM
Yeah, they didn't say anywhere on the site that you can get the tickets at Fandango! They have the three premieres, and apparently are working on getting the others.

Studmaster
08-24-2002, 01:50 PM
I just came back from the Box Office, and I got my ticket. ^_^

See you all next Friday for AXNY!!

Oshi
08-24-2002, 10:52 PM
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !!!!!!!!!

LOOK WHAT FANDANGO SAID!

"We are unable to reserve your seat: there are no more tickets available for this performance. Please try another showtime. (Referral Code =3)"

Sold... out... *dies*

Waitaminute... I'm not even gonna be in NYC on that day... whoopsies!
*lives*

SetaGinny
08-25-2002, 10:25 PM
...Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! And I was going to do my Faye cosplay...BUT I CAN'T GET A TICKET TO THE FRIDAY NIGHT MOVIE AND THATS THE ONLY DAY I CAN COME!!!!!!! SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!!!! ;_;