PDA

View Full Version : Would you be interested in a Cosplay Gathering list for SDCC?

rednecko
05-08-2007, 08:44 AM
This is the question for those who are interested in SDCC. Would you like to have a cosplay gatherings list for SDCC? Please mark an answer in the poll. I am also looking for people who know where the good photospots are, if we do this. This is so I can put a list of possible areas in the thread You have until May 17th and I will ask a mod to close the thread. If there is enough interest, I will set up a Photo shoot list thread for SDCC.

nobodies_inc
05-08-2007, 11:52 PM
i say that would be good to have they do it in other conventions threads also is faster to look for the gathering you are interest in

as for good spots usually the good ones are the front or back middle outside stairs or the sails pavillion only those i know ...

Rogue Marvel
05-09-2007, 07:04 PM
the only good spot is the terrace outside in the back.

Thats generally where all the star wars cosplayers meet and gather.

Eurobeat King
05-09-2007, 08:11 PM
There's a big area right outside Room 20 where Main Events is held, and last year this space was used to host the Bleach, Naruto, Final Fantasy, and even the cosplay.com members gathering:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=778111

I reccomend this area for any large gatherings, and it's indoors so you don't have to worry about melting in the heat outside.. ;)

Strider
05-10-2007, 04:11 AM
Yea, I'd be down to be in one of those.

rednecko
05-15-2007, 09:32 AM
Two days left to let your thoughts be known for a Cosplay Gathering list for SDCC. It is looking for me to be running one. Keep the ideas of locations for shoots coming.