PDA

View Full Version : Ruin Explorers manga

JoeBoeing
04-20-2003, 09:33 PM
Greetings all,

I have been looking for the last 3 years to bguy the Ruin Explorers (I believe it was released by Kadokawa Shouten or Dragon jr.) manga but can't find it anywhere. I don't care the price I just want this series.

The Ruin Explorers anime released by ADV covered the 1st part of the manga but the manga goes much further into the story. I think it's 4-7 volumes and I would do anything to get this.

If you see this on a Japanese site please let me know and maybe you could order it for me as my Japanese skills are almost nil and online ordering sites have lots of kanji which I know absolutly none of.

I can pay you by paypal and I'll probibly throw in 15 - 20 bucks for a finder's/helping fee for your trouble.

Please help me.

FRom,
Joe

mughi3
04-26-2003, 03:53 AM
hmm man thats a hard one.
i have vol1 of the tanko ban(collected volume)

.hobby japan comics 1sbn4-89425-036-5

you can try and order it or try and get it through a used store like jungle.

i managed to get the hobby japan RPG magazine plus special edition of the whole manga(parts 1&2) in one oversized volume. but i know for a fact that it is now out of print.

Freya
04-29-2003, 10:56 AM
OUT OF PRINT?!

Darn, there goes one piece of merchandise I was looking forward to "find" at AX. 0_0

AngilAdora
05-06-2003, 01:11 AM
I remember seeing it on animenation, 2 yrz back, then i went to order it and they sent me an email saying it wuz outta stock! >__< i wuz soo upset. Since then i've been looking at all sortz of japanese book stores and cons. I STILL cannot find it. Its so rare, maybe mandrake would have it? *ponder*