PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Kyo......

RichAyanami
04-21-2003, 02:11 AM
Does anyone know who this Kyo was?

http://www.fansview.com/2003/animeboston/041903c134.jpg

I just want to say that I bow down before you. Not only did you have an awesome costume, but your singing was absolutely magnificent! It was a shame that you didn't have background music, but all the same, you WERE Kyo! I mean, sure some people may be able to sing a little, but you not only sang it very very well, you did it on stage.

...much respect thrown at your talent and courage and stuff *throws

shiroi_yukiko
04-21-2003, 02:18 AM
haaaaaaaaaai! Of course, being extremely unhelpful, I don't even remember her name. But if she doesn't see this first, I'll make sure she does if she didn't lose my email address...

She was so awesome though, ne? I couldn't believe how completely in character she was! I got it on tape! ^_^ Too impressed for words.

Kuroe
04-27-2003, 11:50 PM
I am the Kyo you seek! My name is Kuroe! I am so glad you liked my perfonmance! I bow own before you, too....a guy Dir cosplayer! It can't be true! Please, please email me, I will certainly email you back! Email is Generalzoisite4@aol.com.

Riveraria
04-27-2003, 11:55 PM
wow Kuroe you had such an amazing voice and your performance was so wonderful, I wish I could sing like that ^_^

RichAyanami
04-28-2003, 02:20 PM
Woohoo! I found my Kyo! ^_~

Yeah... I haven't really thought about it...there really aren't too many guy deg people. Maybe most jrockers are just a bit too feminine for guys to cosplay.. That amount of makeup is a bitch... hehe XD