PDA

View Full Version : How the blazes...

Nietsche
05-16-2002, 04:39 PM
...do I change the name of my photo album so it's not untitled???

Somebody? Anybody?....

:angry: don't mind him..he just had a spicy chilli!

Babbit_Chan
05-17-2002, 11:01 PM
Uhhhh you might wanna pm Aeris-sama?

Kenshin Ken
05-18-2002, 01:42 AM
Well I put my photo album up, I guess you'll have to change the name of the title ^^. er..^^; jsut try adding more pics to it I guess.

Admin
05-18-2002, 07:23 PM
I'll get that fixed tonight, there's a feature I disabled on the image gallery script that I guess has the name change part included in it (it looks different on my end since I have the administrative functions coded in all over the place).

Mei Lan Chang
05-27-2002, 05:28 PM
Click on the button, once you are inside your album, that says "Properties". Oh wait...I think that was only in the fanart section....sowy. >_<

Medellia
05-28-2002, 02:50 PM
Ok, first you must be logged in, so you can access the 'admin' duties (as it were) for you image gallery. At the top right of your image gallery, just above the pictures, is a list of things you can do (Add Photos, Create New Album, etc). Find "Properties" (it's in the third row, first option) and click. It will pop up a window where you can change your album name and description. ^_^
Am I making sense?? ^^;

Medellia
05-28-2002, 03:04 PM
Sorry for the double post ^^;

Does anyone know how to change the main image that appears in the "Member's Image Galleries" section? It's the one that's kind of the main image for the gallery.