PDA

View Full Version : Soul Society 2007

Pages : [1] 2

Cirucci x0x 105
05-11-2007, 12:14 PM
This year at Youmacon, we are planning on conducting a Bleach cosplay group.

We will be performing skits together, attending panels together, having dinner together, and attending the dance/karaoke together as well.

Signups to join the Youmacon Bleach Group have already begun on the Youmacon website forums.

Gotei 13:
1st Company Captain-General Yamamoto Genryusai
1st Company Vice-Captain Sasakibe Chojiro
2nd Company Vice-Captain Omaeda Marechiyo
4th Company Vice-Captain Kotetsu Isane
5th Company Captain Aizen Sosuke
5th Company Vice-Captain Hinamori Momo
6th Company Captain Kuchiki Byakuya
7th Company Captain Komamura Sajin
7th Company Vice-Captain Iba Tetsuzaemon
8th Company Captain Kyoraku Shunsui
9th Company Captain Tosen Kaname
9th Company Vice-Captain Hisagi Shuhei
10th Company Captain Hitsugaya Toshiro
11th Company Captain Zaraki Kenpachi
11th Company 3rd Seat Madarame Ikkaku
11th Company 5th Seat Ayasegawa Yumichika
11th Company Rank and File Makizo Aramaki
12th Company Captain Kurotsuchi Mayuri
12th Company Vice-Captain Kurotsuchi Nemu
13th Company 3rd Seat Kotetsu Kiyone
13th Company 3rd Seat Kotsubaki Sentaro
Former 12th Company Captain Urahara Kisuke (Shinigami clothing)
Former 11th Company Rank and File Ichinose Maki
Former Captain Kurosaki Isshin

Bount:
Kariya Jin
Koga Go
Yoshino
Mabashi
Kain
Udagawa Ryo
Sawatari
Ugaki
Yoshi

Karakura Town:
Kanonji Don
Kurosaki Yuzu
Kurosaki Karin
Arasawa Tatsuki
Yasatora Sado (Chad)
Kurosaki Ichigo (High School Uniform)
Ishida Ryuuken

Espada:
Noitora
Grimmjow
Aaroniero
Halibel
Stark
Szayel Aporro

Arrancar:
Grand Fisher
Nell Tu
Arturo Plateado
Dordonii Alessandro Del Socacchio
Gantenbein Mosqueda
Shawlong Qufang
Edorad Leones
Ilfort Grantz
D-Roy
Nakim

Vizard:
Rose
Mashiro
Love
Yadomaru Lisa
Ushhoda Hachigen
Muguruma Kensei

Soul Society:

Shiba Kaien
Shiba Kuukaku
Shiba Ganju
Inoue Orihime
Shirosaki (Ichigo's Hollow side)
Shihouin Yoruichi
Ichimaru Gin
Kuchiki Rukia
Kusajishi Yachiru
Ise Nanao
Matsumoto Rangiku
Unohana Retsu
Kurosaki Ichigo
Soi Fon
Renji Abarai
Ukitake Jushiro
Kira Izuru

Hueco Mundo:

Inoue Orihime
Uryuu Ishida
Cirucci Thunderwitch
Grimmjaw Jaggerjack(Maybe)
Luppi/Ruppi
Yammy
Uliquoirra

Karakura Town:

Urahara Kisuke
Yoruichi Shihouin
Rukia Kuchiki
Orihime Inoue
Ichigo Kurosaki

Vizard

Hirako Shinji
Hiyori Sarugaki

KarasaurusRexxx
05-12-2007, 02:45 PM
If, by the time the Youma comes around, there isn't a Chad, I could whip up a Chad cosplay...

kira_elric
05-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Ya know first off I noticed we don't have Ishida Ryuuken or Kurosaki Isshin on that list ^^;;

but we really do need a list of everyone we DO have. It'd make things alot easier .

Anywho I was going to post it here too for those that aren't on Youmacon's forums.

Soul Society is planning to have a skit. I, the only standing Quincy of Soul Society, has voulenteered(sp?) to write a little script for the it. But I need to know which characters are willing to be in it FOR SURE.
(I've had people ditch on me too many times, sorry)

we can only have seven MAX those are the rules ^^;;;

So far we have
1. Ishida
2. Rukia
3. Shirosaki -Ichigo's hollow side (maybe?)

Who else wants in?

Raiji Magiwind
05-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Well I deal mainly with a Bankai Ichigo cosplay, and might be interested, but I would want to know a bit more before getting into something like this.

EDIT: I may also be soon adding a Shiba Kuukaku or Shihouin Yoruichi to my Bleach stuff so I may even offer those if I have time to do them.

kira_elric
05-15-2007, 09:13 PM
well that's the thing. I cant even write the script till i know who i have for sure. But once I know which characters I have to work with I'll write something up.

Cirucci x0x 105
05-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Count me in FOR SURE. Ill be cosplaying Yoruichi Shihouin that day =)

BTW, I will post up a new list of the cosplays((cosplayers)) and the panel members!!!

kira_elric
05-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Alright sweet! So far my only FOR SURE people are Yoruichi, Ishida, and Rukia. I think I can come up with something for that. Yet I haven't checked with my best friend (she's doing Orihime with my Ishida) and Youmacon's forums.

Cirucci x0x 105
05-19-2007, 09:54 AM
Hey Kira, Im thinking of whether to cosplay Cirucci that day or Yoruichi....I think that if there is an Uryuu, and Arrancar Orihime, It would only be appropriate to do Cirucci Thunderwitch o.o...wow..that sounds interesting XD

kira_elric
05-19-2007, 03:43 PM
I ver much agree, seeing as I have been thinking of what to do if I do only have four people for the skit. Yeah that would work much better ^^

Cirucci x0x 105
05-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Yay! I cant wait to show off my Thunderwitch cosplay....I AM THE THUNDERWITH MUAHAHAHAHA....Sorry too in character at the moment XD

Although...If you start interrupting me when Im talking Kira, I might just foget about Golondriina and pull out my boot XD XD XD -Evil Smirk-

AND I have a question...^^ Ive never actually cosplayed ((Oficially)) before and this is actually my first costume and its a pretty difficult costume to put together...-sighs- but I want to know what I would use to make Cirucci's Zanpaktou and her Arrancar Mask...im such a noob =(

kira_elric
05-19-2007, 07:23 PM
*pushes up glasses* Me interupt you? Why would I ever do a thing like that?! It's not like I've ever done such a thing before.... (just wait till we do the panel, I'm going to be such a pain to everyone, god knows Ishida has to get his two cents in and make sure everything is correct. ^^;;)

Well this will only be my third real convention so I'm not too great at it either. I'm really just starting to get the hang of it. Hell this Hueco Mundo Ishida is the most money I've ever spent on a cosplay.

Well props are really my thing -I got lucky with my bow- You could try asking in the props and accessories forums here on cosplay.com. The arrancar mask I haven't a clue, but as for her Zanpakatou, you could always buy a Bokken and alter it.
You can find one for cheap here (http://www.tigerstrike.com/naoakbo.html), then all you would have to do pain it. Thats just what I would do because I'm no good with tools and props generally hate me. ^^;;;;;

Cirucci x0x 105
05-20-2007, 03:16 PM
O.O...In that case...Just WAIT until you see what Im gonna do to you....XD

MUAHAHAHAHA I AM CIRUCCI THUNDERWITCH

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

eh...ok. My friend FINALLY decided that shell be doing Luppi! ^.^

kira_elric
05-20-2007, 06:32 PM
O.O !!!! What...you're ... going to ...do to me?

*Eek* Be nice to the Quincy!!!

And Luppi huh? YAY! More Arrancar!!!!

knappa
05-28-2007, 01:59 AM
I will be there as Yami

Cirucci x0x 105
05-28-2007, 11:12 AM
You'll find out Uryu....XD

OMG YAY!! YAMI!! MORE ARRANCAR! ^.^

Knappa, you did a VERY good Yami(I saw ur pro) I applaude you and cant wait to see you at Youma!!

You should join the Youmacon forums and post your cosplay there because there are more of our group members located over there.

:rockon: :crylaugh:

kira_elric
05-28-2007, 01:04 PM
*blinks* If the bolded sections are "who's coming" then since when did we have a 'soul society' Ishida? Cause if you think that's me it's not. I have the "desert ariaban" verison from the cover page thingy from chapter 176 though. I'm aiming for that to be done by JAFAX. ^^

Cirucci x0x 105
05-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Yeah, yeah dun worry its not you!!^^ lol.

Dark Shinigami
05-28-2007, 04:39 PM
I could go as Soi Fon.

Dark Shinigami
05-28-2007, 04:41 PM
I've been trying to register on Youmacon.com but my confirmation e-mail never came. That was about a month ago so i gave up trying to register their.

kira_elric
05-28-2007, 07:17 PM
You should check your bulk mail (if your provider does that) I think that's where mine was sent. ^^;

And it's not me huh? So we have another Quincy? *sniffles* I feel replaced. Since when did we have another Quincy?

Cirucci x0x 105
05-29-2007, 04:19 PM
I really dont know O.O I just remember some girl saying shes gonna be uniform Uryuu, but since I duno her remember her of have ANY CLUE as to who she is...then ill just erase it

Dont EVER feel replaced my love! =) You're the only Quincy Youmacon has to offer XD XD XD

kira_elric
05-29-2007, 07:10 PM
*OOC glomp -huggles* YAY! I feel loved again! I am the one true quincy! Mwa hahaha!

Cirucci x0x 105
05-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Awww...thats Quincy Uryu for ya!! hehehe....-evil grin- I cant WAIT until Youmacon when I kill...I MEAN...kiss! my Uryuu Ishida..hehe..yeah..um..ok...=)

Uryuu + Cirucci = :argue:

KarasaurusRexxx
06-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Nee, no more Orihime for me...now it will be...Mr. Pimp Hat...Hirako Shinji! *claps all around*

Elendriel
06-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Nee, no more Orihime for me...now it will be...Mr. Pimp Hat...Hirako Shinji! *claps all around*

Shinji! (glomps) We must get pics together, I'll have Hiyori :D We can go pick on all the Ichigos lol

KarasaurusRexxx
06-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Shinji! (glomps) We must get pics together, I'll have Hiyori :D We can go pick on all the Ichigos lol

Awesome, I'm up for it! I'll definetely have fun picking on the Ichigo's! I mean...it's not like I'm evil or anything like that...:angel2:

kira_elric
06-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Will you two please not torture Kurosaki TOO much. He's no good for verbal sparring if he's all mopey and depressed. Although I think you're both completely awesome for cosplaying Hiyori and Shinji. I <3 them.

Shiroake
06-04-2007, 11:37 PM
I WILL BRING IZURU KIRA! Yay :D

At A-kon 18, I was the ONLY Kira at the entire convention, out of all the Bleach cosplayers.

It was totally awesome X3

R1KKu
06-05-2007, 08:09 AM
I'm gonna try to make it to Youmacon this year. Still trying to convince my bf that we should go :toothy:

So if I make it, I have a plethora of Bleach costumes. (As in I wouldnt be able to bring them all; there's so many) :rockon:

kira_elric
06-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Sweeeeet! I will tell the group leader so we can add Kira to the list! And R1kku if you do come that would be wonderful!!! ^^

Raiji Magiwind
06-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Well at the moment, unless the other person I might be doing a skit with finishes it in time, I would willing to pull out my Bankai Ichigo for ya...if you still need people (that might make for some fun stuff to write between him and his Hollow version... XD). Or I can try and get to work on the possible Shiba Kuukaku or Shihouin Yoruichi I was also thinking of pulling together.

Icey
06-05-2007, 06:48 PM
May as well toss this up here for the people that aren't on the Youmacon forums. I'm wearing my Ulquiorra costume again on Saturday, so look for me then. :toothy:

KarasaurusRexxx
06-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Will you two please not torture Kurosaki TOO much. He's no good for verbal sparring if he's all mopey and depressed. Although I think you're both completely awesome for cosplaying Hiyori and Shinji. I <3 them.

Awww, our fun's ruined. :bigcry: I wanted to torture Ichigo the whole time at the con! :angel2:

KarasaurusRexxx
06-06-2007, 12:29 PM

Hoorah, I got called awesome...

Elendriel
06-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Awesome, I'm up for it! I'll definetely have fun picking on the Ichigo's! I mean...it's not like I'm evil or anything like that...

heheh oh yes :D tho I don't think you'll get away with glomping Hiyori ;)

awwww :P well, we gotta at least get our fix in ;) but ok, we won't torture him TOOOOOOOO much :D

Awww, our fun's ruined. :bigcry: I wanted to torture Ichigo the whole time at the con!

hehe, well we've got plenty of time for that (nod) and then we can do Death Note and everything else!

KarasaurusRexxx
06-06-2007, 07:09 PM
heheh oh yes :D tho I don't think you'll get away with glomping Hiyori ;)

hehe, well we've got plenty of time for that (nod) and then we can do Death Note and everything else!

I think I will get away with it...I'm just that awesome. xD Besides, you can't kill me! I'm the only other Vaizard that's gonna be there!

And yeash, xD. It'll be easy to scare/torture people when I'm Mello...all I have to do is scream 'DON'T TOUCH MY CHOCOLATE!' and give people the death glare...:bigtu: .

Elendriel
06-06-2007, 08:27 PM
I think I will get away with it...I'm just that awesome. xD Besides, you can't kill me! I'm the only other Vaizard that's gonna be there!

And yeash, xD. It'll be easy to scare/torture people when I'm Mello...all I have to do is scream 'DON'T TOUCH MY CHOCOLATE!' and give people the death glare...:bigtu: .

hm. .true true.. just don't do something stupid, Shinji :P

hehe oh Mello.. are you going to actually bring chocolate bars? :D

KarasaurusRexxx
06-06-2007, 11:16 PM
hm. .true true.. just don't do something stupid, Shinji :P

hehe oh Mello.. are you going to actually bring chocolate bars? :D
Aww, come on, Hiyori. Why would someone so smrt, like me, do sumthing stupid? :angel2:

Of course! What kind of Mello would I be if I didn't have my precious chocolate? :eek: Want me to bring you one, my Hiyori-chan-chan? :toothy:

Shiroake
06-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Sweeeeet! I will tell the group leader so we can add Kira to the list! And R1kku if you do come that would be wonderful!!! ^^

Hurray! Hey, are any Gin going to be there?

Elendriel
06-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Aww, come on, Hiyori. Why would someone so smrt, like me, do sumthing stupid? :angel2:

Of course! What kind of Mello would I be if I didn't have my precious chocolate? :eek: Want me to bring you one, my Hiyori-chan-chan? :toothy:

heheh. oh Shinji *shakes head*

yay chocolate! :D

Cirucci x0x 105
06-09-2007, 09:24 AM
Hurray! Hey, are any Gin going to be there?

Actually yes ^.^ There is going to be a Hueco Mundo Gin. Btw, Looking forward to seeing you there! =)

KarasaurusRexxx
06-09-2007, 12:12 PM
heheh. oh Shinji *shakes head*

yay chocolate! :D

I'm not that bad, am I? Not this innocent little angel! :angel:

Hmm...what's your fave kind of chocolate? :bigtu:

Shiroake
06-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Actually yes ^.^ There is going to be a Hueco Mundo Gin. Btw, Looking forward to seeing you there! =)

Yay! <3 I'm going to try and have Academy Kira ready by then, but otherwise I'll be regular shinigami Kira..

Raiji Magiwind
06-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Wow at the rate things are going, sounds like Bleach is going to ovrrun Youmacon this year...:D

KarasaurusRexxx
06-19-2007, 03:01 PM
Hooray for overrunning the Youma with the Soul Society! *cheers*

kira_elric
06-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Hooray indeed! Soul Society will take Youma by storm! Nothing will be able to save them! Mwa hahahaha!

KarasaurusRexxx
06-21-2007, 04:10 PM
OMG, Uryu is now evil! XD

kira_elric
06-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Me? Evil? Never. I'm a perfect little angel, stating a fact! I'm just stating a fact as the Vice Captain of Soul Society. We're taking over!!! >3

Cirucci x0x 105
06-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Lmao cant wait =)

Uryuu....my little angel ^^ come and give the arrnacar a kissy! -chases uryu around-

kira_elric
06-22-2007, 11:01 AM
*stops running from her and lightly kisses the back of her hand so she'll stop chasing him. * Oh I am a little angel! Me do anything evil or "Bad?" never. :D

KarasaurusRexxx
06-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Hmm...Ishida-kun being the perfect little angel is like saying that Don Kanonji is the next Vic Mignogna! XD

I just kidding, meh luvz teh Quincy!

Shiroake
06-23-2007, 11:43 AM
lol So many Bleachers :3

Hey, I <3 Naruto, I spy an Allen-kun going~?! (I'm bringing Rabi with me possibly if I get around to fixing his pants)

KarasaurusRexxx
06-23-2007, 10:08 PM
lol So many Bleachers :3

Hey, I <3 Naruto, I spy an Allen-kun going~?! (I'm bringing Rabi with me possibly if I get around to fixing his pants)

I can't wait til Youma. XD

(-le gasp- LAVI~! <3 Yep, i'm definetely bringing my Allen this year. I already wore it to Colossal. n_n)

Shiroake
06-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Instant excitement x3

Cirucci x0x 105
06-24-2007, 11:37 AM
Uryuu! -blushes- I love my Quincy...

Lol, hey you should join us at the wizzywig meetup Izuru ^^

Shiroake
06-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Sure~ Just tell me the time and day (or something) and I'll swing by. I don't have many plans for Youmacon aside from meeting as many people as I can and getting as many pictures as I can~

kira_elric
06-24-2007, 02:16 PM
^^ So far it was meeting as WizzyWigs on July 17th about Noonish.

Shiroake
06-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Hmm..where is it? >_> I bet I'm too far away..

KarasaurusRexxx
06-24-2007, 08:07 PM
It's in Ann Arbor somewhere...

kira_elric
06-24-2007, 08:26 PM
I'll have to dig up the website somewhere's

And Inoue-san/Shinji-san I put the pictures from Jafax up! ^^

KarasaurusRexxx
06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Oh, I saw them...my bondaged-Ishida-kun~!

kira_elric
06-24-2007, 09:14 PM
You're never gunna let me live it down are you? *sigh* Oh well we will always have an inside joke.

KarasaurusRexxx
06-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Yes, you will NEVER live it down. =D

Shiroake
06-24-2007, 10:21 PM
...Bondage, hmm? Didn't know you were into THAT kind of thing.. >_>

And I might be able to go but that's at least a five..six hour drive for me (I'm up in Marquette County of the UP)

kira_elric
06-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Dang, it's a 2-3 hour drive for Kuchiki-san and I, and ignore Inoue-san or see my pictures from Jafax this year to have a better understanding of what she's talking about.

T-T Inoue-san so ya know I didn't ditch you! For some reason Youma's forums won't load at all!

KarasaurusRexxx
06-25-2007, 11:29 AM
I know you didn't ditch, my Ishida-kuuuuun! n_n

And I got something better than the bandages for the meet-up...*evil smirk*

Cirucci x0x 105
06-26-2007, 09:05 AM
Bondage?? O.O What have you two been doing together?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

eh...Ill bring enormous lollipops! ^^ ugh...and my mom is probably gonna bring her famous "fudgies" and give them to random people....lol

Wow, you guys are pretty far..I got lucky, Its only 15 minutes away from Dearborn XD XD XD

kira_elric
06-26-2007, 11:10 AM
I'm innocent. I don't know how many times I'll have to say it but I am! I'm innocent!!!

Cirucci x0x 105
06-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Ok...I believe you my Quincy -huggles Uryuu not realizing that he cant breathe-

I know youd never do anything behind my back because if you did im sure you know the consequences....O.O

kira_elric
06-26-2007, 06:22 PM
*starts gagging struggling to breathe* can't..... breathe.... a-i-r. *tries to get her to let go*

Cirucci x0x 105
06-27-2007, 09:08 AM
-lets go- Are you ok Uryuu? Good! ^^so...uh...I was thinking...if we go to a restaurant at wizzy wig...that...

Ill handcuff you to my arm so that you and Orihime dont attempt to 'bondage" again O.O...JUst a thought.

Im glad you understand and like I said...do anything behind my back and you know the consequences^^

Love you!

kira_elric
06-27-2007, 11:04 AM
*grabs throat coughs a few times and takes a few deep breaths, then turns and glares at her* First off, it wasn't me already! You've seen pictures! We won't do anything!

And what do you mean 'do anything behind my back' huh?! Do you own me now or something?! Who defeated who here, I'm not scared of you!

Shiroake
06-27-2007, 11:15 AM
XDD Ahh~ I feel lucky not to be molested/owned/handcuffed/bondaged?

kira_elric
06-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Well you should. I don't know why I have people staking their claim... it's not like Quincies are rare or... wait nevermind.

Cirucci x0x 105
06-27-2007, 04:55 PM
-eyes get watery- :bigcry:

Im sorry Quincy!!! I just wuvvles you so much, besides, no one else cares about me...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AND AIZENS A PERV!

KarasaurusRexxx
06-27-2007, 07:58 PM
I care about you, my yuri kitten! Don't tell me you've forgotten about me?! ;_;

kira_elric
06-27-2007, 11:46 PM
*sigh* I care about you Cirruci-san. Don't pout. *sighs while rolling his eyes* Come here *holds out arms to offer a hug.* (Is weak when it comes to resisting girls)

kira_elric
06-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Oh Kira-san if you come to the WizzyWig meeting on the 17th, Kaien-san wanted me to warn you of a possible glomping from Abarai.

Shiroake
06-29-2007, 11:46 AM
I think I'd love a glomp from Abarai-kun! Such a shame I most likely won't be able to go ::sulks in the corner, gloom cloud over head::

KarasaurusRexxx
06-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Aww...you should try to go! Do it or I'll, uh...stab you? o_o

Shiroake
06-29-2007, 01:08 PM
I think I have orientation that day for school >_>;;; That's why I can't go mostly..

and my boss where I work is a stickler about giving days off D: Don't stab meee!

kira_elric
06-29-2007, 01:18 PM
*scolds* Inoue-san! No stabbing Kira-san. And don't worry about it Kira-san, Abarai-san will just glomp you at Youmacon. Oh and Kaien-san, Kuchiki-san, and myself(maybe I just asked for the day off) are going to the Ren faire(sliverleaf) on July 28th in costume. If you want to come to that you're welcome. I think Kaien-san said Abarai might try to go, but he thinks she has to work.

Shiroake
06-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Hmm...I may be able to go to that if I get all the information and stuff right >_> It's still a drive for me (I'm going to the Ishpeming Ren Fair once it comes up here but as some random..swordswoman). Where's Sliverleaf? (Silverleaf?)

and yes, no stabbing me!

At least I can look forward to being glomped at Youmacon <3

kira_elric
06-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Alright I understand.

Well we're going the 28th of July. I think Kaien and I are supposed to meet Kuchiki-san at her place but you can just meet us at Faire if you want.

http://www.silverleafrenfaire.org/ <- that's their website. I haven't gone to faire since they moved last year so that should give you the proper information.

Shiroake
06-29-2007, 02:12 PM
Hmm..in Battle Creek, MI...

I'll look into it and see if my dad wants to go >_> then he could drive.

If I do come and come by myself, I'd need a place to stay probably..

Shiroake
06-29-2007, 02:18 PM
DDD: I'm trying to register for youmacon and the site goes down! WHY ::shakes internet::

KarasaurusRexxx
06-29-2007, 03:04 PM
*scolds* Inoue-san! No stabbing Kira-san. And don't worry about it Kira-san, Abarai-san will just glomp you at Youmacon. Oh and Kaien-san, Kuchiki-san, and myself(maybe I just asked for the day off) are going to the Ren faire(sliverleaf) on July 28th in costume. If you want to come to that you're welcome. I think Kaien-san said Abarai might try to go, but he thinks she has to work.

*glare* Hey, don't scold me! I could punish you worse! :toothy:

I'm going to try to go to it...o_o. I can't remember if this is the one we usually go to. (I just won't be able to go in costume if I can go...)

[Rubedo]
06-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Whee. Its confirmed that I'm doing school-uniform Orihime on Sunday.
If a random feminine Vivi on Friday, or a Lady [possible] on Saturday randomly glomps you, and takes pictures with you... yeah thats totally me. XD

KarasaurusRexxx
06-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Rubedo, you will be glomped by a Shinji! XD

[Rubedo]
06-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Wheee! I can't wait. Glompage by Shinji will be much looked forward to. =]

Shiroake
06-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Okay, registered for Youmacon :3

What I've got planned..is Shinigami Kira, Academy Kira, and possibly an Orihime costume, as well as my Rabi costume <3

Elendriel
07-01-2007, 10:01 AM
;1968034']Whee. Its confirmed that I'm doing school-uniform Orihime on Sunday.
If a random feminine Vivi on Friday, or a Lady [possible] on Saturday randomly glomps you, and takes pictures with you... yeah thats totally me. XD

Orohime, awesome! I gotta get some shots with you Sunday, I'll have Grimmjow :D

kira_elric
07-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Oh goodie. Well my best friend Kat_Elric going to do Hueco Mundo Orihime. I'll have to find you, Grimm so I can have pictures of you both. XD

Shiroake
07-01-2007, 02:53 PM
I want pictures tooo~

[Rubedo]
07-01-2007, 07:15 PM
I was thinking about doing the Hueco Mundo Orihime, but I changed my mind at the last minute. I figured I'd probably like doing the school uniform better this round haha.

I'm going to go camera happy at Youmacon. Snapping pictures of you all like crazy. At A-Kon I took a ton of pictures, and I was only there 2 days.

kira_elric
07-01-2007, 10:44 PM
well there's a price to be paid for the Quincy's picture! I demand hugs! Except if I decide to do Ryuuken on Sunday - because that would be too OCC.

KarasaurusRexxx
07-02-2007, 02:19 PM
-el gaspo- Ryuuken, heeheehee. XD

[Rubedo]
07-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Hey I love hugs, and will probably be dishin' them out like crazy. <_<;;

XD
Ryuuken and Orihime hugging, that seems so odd. lmao.

Cirucci x0x 105
07-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Omg Ryuken? Yay, I finally get to meet my soon-to-be father-in-law XD

Ill be looking forward to seeing your Orihime ^^

KALEIGH -GLOMPS- I missed you, omg, guess who just came bak from AX??

XD XD XD

KarasaurusRexxx
07-05-2007, 07:02 PM
OMG, HI MY YURI KITTEN! HOW WAS IT?! Me missededed youz! ;_;

Cirucci x0x 105
07-06-2007, 10:06 AM
It...was....AMAZING O.O....I wish you were with me omg we wouldve had a BLAST!! ^^

I cant wait for Wizzywiggggggggggggggggggggg

Btw, My lovely Yuri Butterfly, I have a question? Whenever I try to upload apicture on my profile I cant because it says it has to be EXACTLY 200 x 200.
How do you do that? I cant upload a picture that size it usually comes out smaller or bigger...O.O...

KarasaurusRexxx
07-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Well, first I open up 'Paint' and click on 'Open'. Then I select the picture and open it. On the top bar part, I click 'Image' and then 'Attributes'. Then I set the Width and Height to 200x200.

That's at least how I do it, so...I hope it helps...o_o.

[Rubedo]
07-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Change of plans guys, I'm gonna be doing Hueco Mundo Orihime now instead haha. I figured that would be warmer, and plus my friend is going as Ulquiorra.

KarasaurusRexxx
07-15-2007, 01:40 PM
*Whee~!* Only two more days till the meet-up~!

Shiroake
07-15-2007, 07:16 PM
It got all quiet heeere TxT I miss talking to you guys! LIVE I SAY!

KarasaurusRexxx
07-15-2007, 07:51 PM
Yeah, it did get quiet...

kira_elric
07-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Um Hiya Kira-san? I've been working alot so the Quincy is Quiet and tired. T-T

And Inoue/Shinji-san, since you're cosplaying Mello too, do you want me to bring you chocolate? It's not like I won't have it hidden on me on mass.

KarasaurusRexxx
07-16-2007, 01:33 AM
*sparkly eyes* UWAA, WOULD YOU?! *glomps teh Quincy to death*

Do you want me to bring you any candy (or something else) since you're cosplaying L? *OMG, BONDAGE!* =D

Shiroake
07-16-2007, 10:16 AM
TxT; I sowwy..I hope work goes better for you! ::huddles under desk::

KarasaurusRexxx
07-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey, get out from under there. *pulls you out and hands you a cookie*

Shiroake
07-16-2007, 02:35 PM
::hauled out, nibbles cookie:: T^T;;;;

KarasaurusRexxx
07-16-2007, 07:35 PM
Nyaha~! *gin smile*

Shiroake
07-16-2007, 09:57 PM
...::squee, cling::

kira_elric
07-16-2007, 10:34 PM
We can exchange candies my Mello X3

And *sniffles* I want friggin' cookie!

KarasaurusRexxx
07-17-2007, 03:47 PM
*hands Uryuu a cookie...made with a special ingredient* ;D Poison! lol

Sooooo.....Mr. Bosch might be at the panel......*hides a squee* I can't wait for the pa~nel...............>////< Is it going to be on Saturday???

Shining Polaris
08-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Im pretty sure Ill be there as Soi Fong...if not then Rukia...but count me in as SF! This is going to be so cool!

KarasaurusRexxx
08-19-2007, 02:47 PM
WE NEED ANOTHER MEET-UP. NOW.

Date and time...uh....I dunno, someone else can decide, but WE NEED TO ACTUALLY MEET UP THIS TIME. [Stupid Wizzywig. >.>X]

Shiroake
08-19-2007, 07:50 PM
GOOD NEWS YOU GUYS! I might be bringing another cosplayer with me X3 She doesn't know who she's gonna be yet (maybe Rukia), but..yay!

KarasaurusRexxx
08-19-2007, 09:10 PM
YAY! Lotsa Bleach cosplays this year~

Shiroake
08-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Today we made a Hichigo mask for me for halloween X3 if the costume turns out half decent, I might just bring it with too! The mask would worry me though cause it's made of clay >3>

KarasaurusRexxx
08-19-2007, 11:24 PM
So is my Shinji mask, but I'm not worrying. If it breaks, it breaks. I got glue, lol. XD

Shiroake
08-21-2007, 01:55 AM
Sometimes the breaks make it look more realistic XD

KarasaurusRexxx
08-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Hmmm.....*breaks mask in half* -silence- Aw crap, i'm outta glue. >_<X

TokyoPanda8683
08-21-2007, 03:49 PM
I have Uryus: glasses, school uniform, necklace, wig, messanger bag, bandage wrap... and I dont know if I want to make a big bow and arrow or an oversized sewing needle since he sews and all XD

So yeah... going as Uryu. Altough the Soul Soceity makes me nervous for some reason XD.

KarasaurusRexxx
08-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Whee~ Another Uryuu-chan! *squee*

Shiroake
08-25-2007, 03:09 PM
XD Woot~ I'm being lazy about working on my mask..-still has to make teeth and glue them on and do all the painting stuff-

kira_elric
08-26-2007, 06:23 PM
I have Uryus: glasses, school uniform, necklace, wig, messanger bag, bandage wrap... and I dont know if I want to make a big bow and arrow or an oversized sewing needle since he sews and all XD

So yeah... going as Uryu. Altough the Soul Soceity makes me nervous for some reason XD.

*raises eyebrow* Another Quincy? Well we'll just see as I already have to deal with Father.

KarasaurusRexxx
08-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Hmm....I wish I could have a Zangetsu by the Youma, but there's no way I could. ;_;

Shiroake
08-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Hmm..I'm debating how lazy I feel Shinigami costume wise. I can't find my other tabi sock, so either I buy a new pair or I make one..it would keep my hands occupied until I get the nerve to sew my hakama (I'm laazy..poor academy Izuru is being ignored in my closet.)

KarasaurusRexxx
08-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Aww, he's being neglected. D:

Shiroake
08-27-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm not doing it on purpose, really..! >_>;;

R1KKu
08-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Aww, I dont want to be the only one wearing the Shinigami Academy outfit. :bigcry:

bubbles_neko
08-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Hi,I just signed up for this forum.heh.anyway,I'm going to youmacon this year and was planning on cosplaying as soi fong (soi fon if you like).I didn't read through all the pages on this thread,so i wasn't sure if anyone else was going to cosplay as her.i guess that's all for now! :) Oh,if anyone has any suggests on how to go about doing her sleeves (the tight ones) it'd be much appreciated.I know they're very similar to Sanzo's from Saiyuki,but I never attempted this before.thanks!

KarasaurusRexxx
08-27-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm not doing it on purpose, really..! >_>;;

I bet you are...>___>

Shiroake
08-28-2007, 09:47 AM
I bet you are...>___>

I'm nooooot!

Aww, I dont want to be the only one wearing the Shinigami Academy outfit. :bigcry:

You won't be, I promise D8 I'm just...all nervous. And have no workspace for anything XD; BUT I WILL SUCCEED! ::ultraman pose, insert cheesy music::

KarasaurusRexxx
08-28-2007, 12:44 PM
*hears Kira-kun's music* Hey, that song's on my iPod! XD

Shiroake
08-29-2007, 10:04 PM
*hears Kira-kun's music* Hey, that song's on my iPod! XD

>_> I...may be joining you as a Vizard -no, I'm not abandoning Kira, I'm just adding to my costume list!-

I've been watching downloaded episodes and the vizards are making me cackle with absolute glee. Soooo..I may be Hiyori :3

KarasaurusRexxx
08-30-2007, 07:43 PM
>_> I...may be joining you as a Vizard -no, I'm not abandoning Kira, I'm just adding to my costume list!-

I've been watching downloaded episodes and the vizards are making me cackle with absolute glee. Soooo..I may be Hiyori :3

Suuuure you're not abandoning Kira. >.> I'm on to you...*ninja eyes*

HIYORI, DON'T HIT ME WIFF A SANDAL! ;_; I really don't want to be hit at the Youmacon. DX

Shiroake
08-30-2007, 07:54 PM
::brandishes sandal, tossing it between hands:: Oh I won't hit ya..any Ichigo I find will because you'll be my meat shield ::fangy grin:: Keep your tie loose so when I yank it, you dont' choke :'D

KarasaurusRexxx
08-31-2007, 12:05 AM
O.O T.T Oh, gee...I'll have to keep that in mind....

Shiroake
08-31-2007, 04:55 PM
O.O T.T Oh, gee...I'll have to keep that in mind....

XD don't worry so much, I'll warn ya before I do it~ I'm not thaaat mean >_>

KarasaurusRexxx
08-31-2007, 05:15 PM
Suuuure you're not! *cough:KiraNeglecter!!!:cough*

Shiroake
08-31-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm not neglecting! -brandish sandal- X|

KarasaurusRexxx
09-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Oh, crap! *hides behind a rock and shields herself*

Shiroake
09-01-2007, 04:31 PM
The funny thing is that..when I was younger, I really would hit people with my sandals..but not in the face >_>

KarasaurusRexxx
09-01-2007, 04:53 PM
0_0 *shields self more* You really hit people? Yikes.....I better stop saying that you're a Kira Neglecter.....*cough:ThoughYouAreOne:cough*

Shiroake
09-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Well I don't anymore, I used to! -brandish- DX but do stop saying I'm a Kira neglecter, cause I'm not! Hiyori's costume will just be easier D:

And I'm currently angry at my cruddy laptop for not letting me make a Hiyori-swatting-Ichigo-with-shoe icon..

KarasaurusRexxx
09-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Gomenasai! I won't say it anymore, just don't hit me! ;_;

.....o_o. That would be an awesome icon.......

Shiroake
09-01-2007, 10:19 PM
I knooow..I'm surprised nobody else has made one yet -couldn't find one, hence tried to make one- But laptop is an evil mac XD so it doesn't want to do what I tell it to do.. -cry-

KarasaurusRexxx
09-02-2007, 11:43 AM
*huggles Hiyori-chan/Kira-kun* Aww, don't cry.

IT WILL WORK OR YOU CAN HIT YOUR LAPTOP WITH A SANDAL! >D

Shiroake
09-02-2007, 11:55 AM
*huggles Hiyori-chan/Kira-kun* Aww, don't cry.

IT WILL WORK OR YOU CAN HIT YOUR LAPTOP WITH A SANDAL! >D

XDD that's right~

Hmm, now I have two names..

KarasaurusRexxx
09-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Kirayori. That is your new name. *nod, nod*

Shiroake
09-02-2007, 07:57 PM
XD Kiyori..

I'll just say I'm that if I ever wear my shinigami uniform with my Hiyori mask and have the wig styled to her hair :D

KarasaurusRexxx
09-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Haha, nice one~

Shiroake
09-03-2007, 04:52 PM
My friend coming with me has decided to be Quincy Ishida...so now I'm helping her sew >_>;; any previous Quincy want to give tips?

Cirucci x0x 105
09-03-2007, 05:19 PM
-glomps Izuru- Hiya!! omg i missed u guys =(

YAY MORE QUINCY LOVEEEE OMGGGG YAY!!!

o.o.. sorry hehe...but Im loyal to my current husband ^^ RITE KIRA???

Shiroake
09-03-2007, 06:28 PM
-returns glomp- XD Come back and talk to us more then~~ and RITE!

KarasaurusRexxx
09-05-2007, 02:27 PM
....we Should Have Another Meet-up. >o

Now.

Right This Second.

But Rly, We Should Meet-up Again. ((and Wizzywig Will Be Open Hopefully This Time.))

No Refuge
09-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey guys I just found this thread and think it rocks! I plan on going as Grimmjow to Youmacon and to work as him during Halloween. This is my first time cosplaying. In any case I was hoping that I could be the Grimmjow for your Youmacon group. Also I do think we should meet someplace in person so when can familiarizes and introduce our selfs in real life. Also I can use all the help and advice all you seasoned cosplayers can give me.

KarasaurusRexxx
09-07-2007, 02:23 PM
OMG, GRIMMJOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*

No Refuge
09-07-2007, 03:44 PM
LOL! Seems like I_<3_Naruto likes the idea. If people are not too busy this weekend we should try and gather at Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor and just have fun. Also I have a serious lack of anime friends. Nothing sucks more than reading the latest Bleach chapter than trying to geek over it with yourself. Don't get me wrong I have friends I just need nerder friends.

KarasaurusRexxx
09-07-2007, 07:52 PM
No Refuge, where (like what city) do you live? Because I have an idea for a meet-up[V], but I'm not sure when we could. [And I couldn't this weekend, I have to do something for NJHS.]

My dad works at the Red Lobster in Saginaw, and he said that if everyone (who wanted to come) brought about $7-9 each, he would get the back room for us [The one they use for the big party things]. So if we were all able to meet up in there [in cosplay of course], we could all eat and then do whatever. o_o I dunno, just an idea...

Ideas for meet-ups?

No Refuge
09-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Lets see I live in the Novi/Northville area, but I haves a car I just need to find the time. I would require at least a two week notice so I could take time off work but I am game for anything. This does sound like a sweet idea. WE NEED MORE SWEET IDEAS!!!

KarasaurusRexxx
09-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Yeah, but it sucks that Wizzywig is only open Fri.-Sat. now...but I like the new location, anyways. But I would like to meet-up there again! (And this time actually see each other, lmao!)

Fri: 12-8
Sat: 12-8
Sun: 12-5

Shiroake
09-07-2007, 09:56 PM
>_>;;; I want to live closer..so I can come..and No Refuge, I will love you and glomp you if you cosplay Grimmjow O_O so prepare to get glomped by Hiyori :D and fansquealed over. Do you have aim? I can geek out with you over the new manga chapters and anime episodes..because I've kind've got your problem too >3> lack of geeking-out-with friends XD

I think we should all meet..by the Mackinac bridge. Simply because that's the furthest I could go for two days D: Who loves my car and lack of time/money/everything else I'm supposed to have..

No Refuge
09-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Fantastic I look forward to the glomping! As for the Mackinac bridge that is quit a trip, but I could make a day trip of it with proper planning. If we can get some sort of organization anything is possible! Also I do not have aim at the moment but I can get it again. If you want you can bug me through my myspace page I check it everyday. Just send me your aim screen name and I will make a point to resurrect my account.

Shiroake
09-07-2007, 11:12 PM
:D that would be wonderously awesome, considering I'm so far from everyone else XD;

Yes, look forward to the glomping. Because I'm a crazy fangirl >w> (well, not as crazy as some but..) oh, hey, do you happen to have...aim or msn? :3?

No Refuge
09-08-2007, 07:01 AM
Ok ok ok... I will get aim again so now quickly screen names!

Alrighty! I have aim again and I am on but I have work from 11am-9pm so I will be away. My screen name is n0refuge. That is a "zero" not an "o" for the second letter. I will give $5 and my undying love to anyone person who can name the game that the phrase " NO REFUGE" is from. I give one hint it is a top down shooter and for the Sega Saturn good luck. Ok one more hint it had a sequel for the game cube.

KarasaurusRexxx
09-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Mackinaw Bridge??? I wouldn't be able to go. o_@ lmao

Shiroake
09-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Bwee! Aww, you should try to come anyway >_>;;

KarasaurusRexxx
09-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Hmm.....my daddy likes to take road trips. I could try. >_>

Shiroake
09-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Yay! :'D We'd have to set up a date in advance though (like..a week or two so I can make sure I have the days off of work). Otherwise it would be glorious. Oh, my aim sn is XvKurinuvx (don't ask, it's old..) :3 so if that name spam IM's you..that's me, don't worry, I'm not some creepy stalker >3>

KarasaurusRexxx
09-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah, definetely in advance (and on the weekend!!!!!!! I can't miss school!!!!) so my dad can get the days off too. ^^;;

No Refuge
09-08-2007, 10:22 PM
So we are all agreed then. We shall plan some sort of epic quest to the U.P. some time in the near future!!! I_<3_Naruto we should make plans for a meet up at Wizzy Wigs in the near future as well. Only things I have never been to there new location.

KarasaurusRexxx
09-08-2007, 10:24 PM
.........I just told my dad about it and he laughed at me. o.o

No Refuge
09-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Lol!

KarasaurusRexxx
09-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Now I is a sad Shinji. T.T

*goes to emo corner*

No Refuge
09-08-2007, 10:30 PM
No not the emo corner COME BACK!!!

KarasaurusRexxx
09-08-2007, 10:32 PM
.......but this Shinji is always in the emo corner. o.o

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME OUT.

Shiroake
09-08-2007, 10:46 PM
.......but this Shinji is always in the emo corner. o.o

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME OUT.

... -brandish sandal- come out Shinji-dickhead DX

No Refuge
09-08-2007, 10:47 PM
LOL! The next trip you make to Wizzy Wigs let me know for I require much advice in the ways of the cosplay arts.

KarasaurusRexxx
09-08-2007, 10:50 PM
... -brandish sandal- come out Shinji-dickhead DX

O.O;;

Give me five minutes and I'll get out!

*braces for impact*

Shiroake
09-09-2007, 12:09 AM
>3> better be out in five minutes.. -holds up mask, threatens to put on- >3

KarasaurusRexxx
09-09-2007, 06:47 PM
-runs out of corner-

I'M DONE, I SWEAR!

O.O;;

.........don't hit me!...........

No Refuge
09-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Good next time I might have to release the hounds on you. MWAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH!!

KarasaurusRexxx
09-10-2007, 02:57 PM
.......hounds AND sandals?!

YOU GUYS HATE ME!!!!!!

*emo Shinji* T.T

Shiroake
09-10-2007, 07:31 PM
We dont' hate you! -poiks lightly- D: no being emo though! And you should use your aim sometimes >3> so we can blab faster there~

KarasaurusRexxx
09-10-2007, 08:53 PM
>.> I don't know how to use it. o_o;;

Erm.....

No Refuge
09-10-2007, 10:38 PM
What!? Then how do you have a screen name? I am confused.

Shiroake
09-11-2007, 12:34 PM
D: i'm confused too..

KarasaurusRexxx
09-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Nevermind! I figured it out!!!!!!!!

kira_elric
09-12-2007, 11:05 AM
I am completely lost now as to what's going on. ........ Oh well I guess that's normal.

But I wanted tell you all sorry for not being online, full time job and full time college = no soul :(

Shiroake
09-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Aww D: -glomp- no soul is bad! -gives a soul- :33

KarasaurusRexxx
09-12-2007, 02:14 PM
ISHIDA-KUUUUUUUUUN! *tackle glomp* I'll jump a Hollow for ya, take some of the souls that they ate...XD.

No Refuge
09-12-2007, 11:39 PM
I can loan you a soul.

Shiroake
09-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Oh, I keep forgetting to ask..

anybody already have a room, have some space, and wouldn't mind three or four extra people? Me and my friend Angie, Drew if he wants to join my room (since you said you didn't have one yet), and possibly Angie's aunt..

>3> I can say I don't bite! Er..hard X3;

Shiroake
09-22-2007, 09:06 PM
D: I killed everyone..!

KarasaurusRexxx
09-22-2007, 09:12 PM
*pops out of nowhere*

I'M ALIVE! You didn't kill everyone. I can't be killed. ^.^

(I HAVE AN ORIHIME-CHAN~ *hearts in eyes* XD)

No Refuge
09-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Yeah you have been missing for some time. Are you sure you are un-killable (slowly pulls out sinister looking knife).

KarasaurusRexxx
09-25-2007, 11:21 AM
O.O

I HOPE I AM.

But you can't kill me, I'm one of the very few Vizard cosplayers!

(And killing me is a job for the Hiyori-chan's, anyway~)

Shiroake
09-25-2007, 02:43 PM
O.O

I HOPE I AM.

But you can't kill me, I'm one of the very few Vizard cosplayers!

(And killing me is a job for the Hiyori-chan's, anyway~)

XD Don't kill my fellow Vizard, (it really IS my job).

I have sad news : the ebay dude who I ordered my jacket from back at the beginning of the month..is not answering. I may not have my jacket / I might not be coming as Hiyori ( DDDDDD: ). Unless I can find that jacket again..I will have to be reverting to Izuru.

KarasaurusRexxx
09-25-2007, 03:24 PM
.................................................. ...........

THAT'S JUST AN EXCUSE! MY HIYORI-CHAN HATES ME!!!!! *cries and runs away*

No Refuge
09-25-2007, 09:35 PM
BAH!! Fine not killing. Man we need more arrancar. I am all ALONE!! Where is the love for the badasses in white and holes in various parts of there body? No love I say.

Shiroake
09-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Don't feel alone! If I could, I'd be an arrancar, but I'm just..poor XD and not a man. (I don't love skimpy clothing)

KarasaurusRexxx
09-27-2007, 03:15 PM
..........I don't do skimpy either. The 'skimpiest' cosplay I've done was prolly Winry, but even that wasn't that skimpy. Black skirt, white tank top, black jacket. XDDDD

*clings to my Yori-chan* Hi~! <3 XDDD

R1KKu
09-27-2007, 03:33 PM
I would wear my Ulquiorra, but my hakamas are having some problems; I dont know how it happened, but they look funny, so I need to fix it. I should still be able to wear my Gin though. Shinigami Academy Rukia might have to wait; I had a friend 'supposedly' order a wig for me, but it has yet to arrive, and I have so much homework to keep up with.

Shiroake
09-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Same, Academy Kira is taking a break because I have no money to buy the fabric for the top. The hakama are half done..I need to fix my waraji for regular Izuru D: One broke at A-kon I remember..and I can't find my other tabi sock T__T; so I might have to make one/improvise.

I'm going to try to take a day to go bargian bin hunting and look for another Hiyori jacket in case the ebay one never arrives.

No Refuge
09-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Plz come as Gin!!! We need more baddies in our group!!

KarasaurusRexxx
09-28-2007, 11:14 AM
I'm a baddie! XD Sorta...

Shiroake
09-28-2007, 12:41 PM
>_> Not totally lol

I've been working on my mask..when I get it looking more..well, like a Hollow mask, I'll show you guys

KarasaurusRexxx
09-28-2007, 06:57 PM
YAAY, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE, MY YORI-CHAN~ *tackle glomp*

Shiroake
09-29-2007, 10:25 AM
DX how many times do I gotta tell ya, Shinji-dickhead! I'm not YOURS -swat-

Anyway, I finished my mask last night, I'll spam some links here when I get home (I'm at work right now).

KarasaurusRexxx
09-29-2007, 12:47 PM
*blocks* But, But....I claimed you! You ARE mine, MY Yori-chan! *tackle glomp* >p

...........I don't have to work, meahaha. XDDDDD *was watching CSI all morning*

No Refuge
09-29-2007, 11:11 PM
Oh well you suck! Some of us had to work then go home and do school work. Remind me NOT to beat you for not have responsibilities.

KarasaurusRexxx
09-29-2007, 11:57 PM
XDDDDDDD

Gomenasai, I had to do it~

DON'T KILL ME!

kira_elric
10-01-2007, 09:14 PM
ya know Shinji-san I'm trying to decide if I should protect you right now.

No Refuge
10-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Very well I shall show you mercy....this time, but next time you may not be so lucky. Side note I have a reserved a room so I believe everyone else should get on the bandwagon pretty soon.

kira_elric
10-01-2007, 09:36 PM
get on the bandwagon? The Quincy's had her room and been registered since April. I think I did that a while ago ^^;;;;

KarasaurusRexxx
10-02-2007, 03:54 PM
ya know Shinji-san I'm trying to decide if I should protect you right now.

PLEASE PROTECT ME! T.T ILU!!! *running tackle glomps the Quincy*

Oh crap, we have to get our room, I forgot about that. o_o;; My friends Jerri and Momo are coming (hopefully Momo, he's not sure about his ride), but they'll be coming as Inoue and Kenny......and my 6-year-old cousin is coming as Inoue, too~ ^.^

Shiroake
10-02-2007, 04:06 PM
XD most people get their rooms sooner than we got ours..ah well;

In other notes, I might have another person coming :D My friend Laura from here

KarasaurusRexxx
10-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Who're they cosplaying? o_o

Shiroake
10-02-2007, 08:38 PM
No idea >_> she has yet to figure that out..maybe Matsumoto (I think that's who she said)

No Refuge
10-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Matsumoto eh? Well that would be good, but I must know if she has the "equipment" to pull off the part or will so be using other means to do so. Just curious really.

KarasaurusRexxx
10-02-2007, 09:17 PM
o_o

I wanna glomp teh Matsumoto~

Shiroake
10-02-2007, 11:40 PM
She isn't super busty, if that's what you're wondering >3> shame on you, wantin to oogle! ::shakes finger at Drew::

XD I think she wouldn't mind glomps, Shinji

No Refuge
10-03-2007, 07:30 AM
HEY! Come on now I was simple wondering. I mean that is Matsumoto purpose really she is walking fan service.

KarasaurusRexxx
10-03-2007, 05:04 PM
......Matsumoto's still awesome. XD

Um.........VAIZARDS PWN~ o_o

Shiroake
10-05-2007, 01:20 PM
>D I finished my sword last night~ It looks totally awesome :3

KarasaurusRexxx
10-05-2007, 03:27 PM
*ahem* I wanna see pics. XD

No Refuge
10-08-2007, 07:29 AM
I agree pics now or else...bad stuff. As to what the bad stuff is I have no idea, but I do figure it out ooooooo boy look out.

KarasaurusRexxx
10-08-2007, 11:45 AM
X33333

I Will Go Evil!shinji On You, My Popeye Yori-chan!!!!!!!!

Shiroake
10-08-2007, 12:48 PM
XDD If you go evil on me I'll have to kill you. AND I'M NOT POPEYE, I JUST LIKE SPINACH DAMNIT DX

KarasaurusRexxx
10-08-2007, 02:59 PM
......You would nevah kill me. YOU'RE MY FIRST LOVE~ (XDDDDDDD)

>o> You're Popeye. No one likes Spinach~ XDD

Shiroake
10-08-2007, 05:02 PM
...SINCE WHEN AM I YOUR FIRST LOVE; I'M THE LAST TO HEAR OF THIS D<

I like spinach, guess that means I'M NOBODY X|

KarasaurusRexxx
10-08-2007, 05:44 PM
...SINCE WHEN AM I YOUR FIRST LOVE; I'M THE LAST TO HEAR OF THIS D<

I like spinach, guess that means I'M NOBODY X|

SINCE I SAID SO~ *grin*

You're somebody, my Yori-chan~ But I still have to shun you for liking spinach. o.o

Shiroake
10-09-2007, 10:56 AM
SINCE I SAID SO~ *grin*

You're somebody, my Yori-chan~ But I still have to shun you for liking spinach. o.o

D< GRR

KarasaurusRexxx
10-09-2007, 11:47 AM
D< GRR

^.^

Nyaha.

No Refuge
10-09-2007, 04:16 PM
BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!! <holds hands like Don Kanonji>

KarasaurusRexxx
10-09-2007, 05:59 PM
BOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! *Don Kan'onji fan~!*

Shiroake
10-09-2007, 06:19 PM
....you're both retards -whack- x|

KarasaurusRexxx
10-09-2007, 09:23 PM
*gets whaked and starts crying* But my love, I'm just a big fan of his show! That doesn't mean I'm a retard!

[Ooh, when is everybody planning on cosplaying Bleach? I'm doing Shinji on Saturday.]

Shiroake
10-09-2007, 09:54 PM
I might do Hiyori on Sat...but she may share some limelight time with Viral (because I love him so..and I'm thrashing about doing his costume NOW so it works for Youmacon)

KarasaurusRexxx
10-10-2007, 11:44 AM
.....tengatoppagurrenlagann? That's a long anime name. o_o

Shiroake
10-10-2007, 10:42 PM
Most shorten it to just Gurren Lagann. BUT IT IS MADE OF WIN! If you like big robot shows, I recommend it.

Hiyori wig came in today, I trimmed it up and made it spiff :D I need to find some red hairties and blue paint to construct her barettes.

No Refuge
10-10-2007, 11:32 PM
Gurren Lagann is made of so much win all who do not watch it are clearly CLEARLY Nazis and communists who hate America even thou it is a Japanese cartoon show. My logic is flawless any attempt to thart it will end in your head exploding. Trust me on this.

KarasaurusRexxx
10-11-2007, 11:22 AM
o_o Izza Nazi? o_o;; This is news to me.

*emo corner*

Shiroake
10-11-2007, 03:03 PM
XD No, you wouldn't be a Nazi for not watching it..

STOP MAKING PEOPLE BE ANGRY AT GL FANS DREW! >_> don't push your..series religion on other people!

KarasaurusRexxx
10-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Teehee, series religion. X33;;

That made me giggle.

No Refuge
10-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Sorry. Accept my humblest apologizes. You can now return from your emo corner.

KarasaurusRexxx
10-12-2007, 11:46 AM

But I like my emo corner. D8

It's purple.