PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter @ SDCC07?

Estel
05-12-2007, 02:14 AM
While I spam the forums with gatherings... I should throw this one out there. I (think I'm still) organizing the HP gathering for AX, and was wondering if there was interest @ SDCC. I know that gatherings really don't work out that well at SDCC unless its Star Wars, but still. There will be a lot of HP this year, so gathering? I'll be there in my OotP Sirius stuff.

LadyAmaryllis
06-03-2007, 12:57 AM
My group is wearing Harry Potter costumes in the Masquerade, so we wouldn't be able to come unless the gathering were on Sunday. But I wouldn't organize it around us, because there is a good chance we'll all be exhausted and tired of our costumes by Sunday morning =X

FallingAngel
06-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Assuming I can magically make enough money appear to make a HP students robes/uniform I'd be interested in going to one. I know a lot of people are cosplaying HP so it might just best be left as a wait and see who wanders over.

Bandeau
06-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Oh I hadn't even thought of harry potter! Duh, I have a full Slytherin outfit that I could bring along. My email is firelightgleam@hotmail.com if you get a gathering going! One of the days I will be dressed as vash but I will be free for the rest ^^