PDA

View Full Version : .hack//sign Cosplay

Naru
04-21-2003, 02:36 PM
I have decided to make Subaru from .hack as my first cosplay. I was wondering if anyone else has cosplayed or is going to cosplay characters from .hack//sign or any of the .hack series. I haven't seen too many pictures of people who have cosplayed them yet as it is a fairly recent anime. I would have done Mimiru cause she rocks and has a cool sword but her outfit is a tad bit showy and I think I would freeze to death at the con. TS would have been perfectly cozy but I really wanted some kind of weapon I could pound, I mean poke certain people with he he. Anyways, let me know so we can have a little support group maybe ^_^;;

Zan
04-21-2003, 02:51 PM
I did a Tsukasa a little while ago ( http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=34099&papass=&sort=2&thecat=500 ) ^__^ Good luck with Subaru, she's such a cutie!

Mink
04-21-2003, 04:05 PM
Im going to do most of the characters from .Hack Sign for my cosplay group at Anime Expo, including Subaru...I should be starting them in about 3 weeks or so. Good to know someone else will be trying it! Yeah for support groups!

JacksUsername
04-21-2003, 08:32 PM
I'm trying to go as Sora for a next con, which con are you going to as subaru?

Naru
04-21-2003, 08:36 PM
Wow, there are people! Yay, now i got some support XD

I plan on going to the one in CO deffinetly. I like Sora! He is such a cool character! I may also go to the one in TX and Iowa depending on who i could meet up with.

ummmm
04-21-2003, 08:42 PM
Subaru, good choice, great costume.
I almost made a Tsukasa, but could never get the hat.
It really bothers me, and i've had it sitting in my closet for months.
I've kinda given up on it.
While i'm posting i might as well ask, does anyone have any advice on where to buy, or how to make his hat?

Naru
04-21-2003, 08:44 PM
oh, i found a great hat that someone made. let me dig up the link to the picture. I really liked it!

btw Jack, which cons are you going to?

Naru
04-21-2003, 08:55 PM
oh my gawd.... I go looking all over the net cause i can't remember where I saw the hat at and here it is... look a couple posts up at Zan's post and what I really like about it is the way it flows and how the green thingys are a bit reflective. shesh, I need to pay more attention next time.

JacksUsername
04-21-2003, 09:24 PM
right now I'm trying to save enough money for a hotel at Otakon....I was going to try and go to Shoujocon as well, but I really want to go to Otakon. I stick mainly to the East Coast unfortunatly....but if I do get the costume done, I'll definetly put up some pics!

Zan
04-21-2003, 09:54 PM
*L* Thanks, Naru! *^__^* Umm... I made the top of his hat out of a big circle of cloth, gathered the edge and then stitched it to the dark brown band that runs around the bottom... the tan strip with the green shiny things is pleather- the tiny green shiny things are just little non-faceted fake gems from JoAnn's Fabrics, and the big shiny things on either side of the hat are actually the lenses from a pair of sunglasses. Hope that helps a little! ^__^

Tenshi
04-21-2003, 10:46 PM
I've made BT, and I'm making Tsukasa for a commission. You can look in my costume database if you're curious :P.

I'm making BT's staff right now. . .I hate that thing ~~;;.