PDA

View Full Version : Fun :)

l33tm4st0rLargo
04-21-2003, 09:08 PM
Ah, the joys of Anime Boston. Was it just me, or did those Boston Marathon people seem awfully confused? Well, I think the best part of Anime Boston was getting to hug everyone. Yes, I was one of those obsessive hugging people (if anyone knows, i was the one dressed as Puchiko from Di Gi Charat). Actually, for those at the Brad Swaile panel, I was the one who asked to hug him. hey, it worked! I do believe very much so that they should have had a best hair award and that Anthony (the one who dressed as yugi from yugioh who had beautifully spiked hair) should have won. After all, putting paint in your hair, uck. my hair is too pretty and purple to do that! But my friend did try to eat Anthony's hair, but she soon realized it was not edible. It was most amusing. Anyway, just had to say Anime Boston ROCKED and that I think more people should hug at Anime Boston 2004, cause a hug brings a smile to everyones face ^_^

JacksUsername
04-21-2003, 09:11 PM
if you are the person I think you are, I have to thank you for starting off the convention right... the minute I stepped through the door I got a hug and it was such a nice thing for a first convention to feel welcome!

and if it wasn't you, you still rock! Long live the huggers! :P

number18
04-22-2003, 11:56 AM
Yeah...I'm not really familiar with Digi Charat characters, but you walked up to me a couple minutes after coming into the con and was like...I need to get a hug from you. Then on Saturday or later on Friday you walked up to me again and was like....did I get a hug from you yet? I said yes. Very fun stuff. You sure spread the love. lol

and...if that wasn't you, then kudos still. :D

SuboshiBoy
04-22-2003, 12:59 PM
Yeah if this is the girl we are all talking about she chased me with a giant pan,.....it was kinda scary but then she hugged me and THEN AGAIN on saturday yaye ^_^

rei_hino
04-22-2003, 01:08 PM
I know I loved being hugged^_^ it was fun. . and if you are the girl we are talking about you should remember hugging a short yuna with blond hair and the white things on her arms and another chichiri with blue hair dye and a taped up staff^_^