PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Photoshoot?

FE Freak
05-14-2007, 06:33 PM
Attention all Naruto cosplayers,dying to debut your costume in a grand way? Why not join all the Naruto cosplayers in front of the third floor skybridge at the George R.Brown Convention Center? Dates and times are to be announced at a later time,probably when the map goes up.Anyone is able to make suggestions as to time and place.Feel free to post what Naruto costumes you're going to bring as well.

FE Freak-ANBU Lee
Arakhne-ANBU Group and probably a Jiraiya
Arei-Shippuuden Hinata
Kelsey Uchiha-Shippuuden Sakura
RazorGT188-Akatsuki Sasuke, Blue / White Sasuke and maybe Jounin/Chuunin Sasuke AND Time Jump Sasuke
Kikala-Time Jump Kyuubi Naruto
Chibibotan-Black Outfit Sasuke-woot!
Fallen)X(Angel-Kimimarou? Please get it finished,can't wait
Ayane_Eiketsu-Kurenai
benihime-Time Jump Hinata
Naoko-plush-Konan?
Sada-Akiko>Time Jump Sakura?
Beansalad-Time Jump Kiba
Kikala-Konan
Sylphkeeper- Time Jump Gaara
Randimaru-chan- Tobi-MAYBE??

Arakhne
05-14-2007, 11:33 PM
My group is going to have a few random ANBU (possible an ANBU!Kakashi) and, I'm fairly certain, a Jiraiya. That's all we know for certain right now. My hair is going to be cut and colored to fit Mello from Death Note and Hirako Shinji from Bleach, so I'm still trying to think of a main plot-line Naruto character I can do... Maybe Manga!Genma with the blonde >.> Anywho, I'll be there with about 4 or so people in tow.

For the life of me, I can not remember the layout of the Hilton and the convention center. I keep getting it mixed up with the A-kon facilities. I'm thinking, as long as it's some place seriously roomy (seeing as we'll have a horde of Naruto cosplayers) with good lighting it should be good.

FE Freak
05-14-2007, 11:39 PM
*all caps with glee* ANBU cosplays,yes!! I'm doing ANBU Lee,mind if I get some pics with your group? And well it's technically the main entrance.I could fetch an AM map,if you dont mind looking at that? I taken the liberty of putting it up.

It's at the bottom near the Pocky Stage. (http://www.animematsuri.com/maps/level3map.jpg)

Arei
05-15-2007, 12:11 AM
ill have shipuuden hinata :D

Arakhne
05-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Sure! That'd be awesome ^_^

Oh, rightright, I see. Well, I'm kind of worried that we might block up the entrance, and thus we'd have con staff getting mad at us, which wouldn't be to great. Is there maybe a bigger space, out of the way of the traffic flow? Maybe outside?

ill have shipuuden hinata

Hawt XD

Arei
05-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Hawt XD

heck yeh..in more than one way sadly...damn jacket + texas heat = bad >__<;;;;

FE Freak
05-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Sure! That'd be awesome ^_^

Oh, rightright, I see. Well, I'm kind of worried that we might block up the entrance, and thus we'd have con staff getting mad at us, which wouldn't be to great. Is there maybe a bigger space, out of the way of the traffic flow? Maybe outside?

Some Bleachers had a photoshoot and games over there,but a back up plan is nice.Well we could wait and see how the layout of Oni-con will be and move from there? Outside sounds like a good idea too,know of a park or something nearby?

Arakhne
05-15-2007, 01:55 PM
heck yeh..in more than one way sadly...damn jacket + texas heat = bad >__<;;;;

Omigod, I know >.< But it'll be October, so hopefully it'll have cooled down some by then... hopefullly... But Texas weather likes to be difficult so I guess we'll see o.O

Some Bleachers had a photoshoot and games over there,but a back up plan is nice.Well we could wait and see how the layout of Oni-con will be and move from there? Outside sounds like a good idea too,know of a park or something nearby?

Oh wow, well, if you can fit Bleach there and all the Ichigos, we ought to be able to fit in Naruto and all the Kakashis. As long as we're not blocking up traffic going through the skybridge.

Now that I think about it, outside might not be such a good idea because Texas heat + flack jounin jackets = death like Arei was talking about. But if we can find a little park pretty close by we can probably meet inside, scamper out to the park really quick and then scamper back in before people start dying. o.O Or that might be too much work entirely. We can see what everyone wants to do >.>

Alrighty, I found some more maps of the convention space here (http://www.houstonconventionctr.com/exhibitors/plans.html#) and on this picture (http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/omigod_lolz/plan_3Lcolored.jpg)I put a red circle around the place I think we're talking about. That is it, right? And I think I remember the dealer's room being on the same level... or was it one floor down? So, in that one area by the skybridge, just for the sake of my memory refreshing itself, they had some tables and a little food stand set up there last time, right? And one floor down, I think there was a Starbuck's. And this area, I believe, is where they herded everyone into after it got too late in the night/morning to run events anymore and there were some people playing Duck Duck Goose and a Dante running around.

Now that I think of it, yeah, this is a pretty good space. So what time do we all want to meet up?

FE Freak
05-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Oh wow, well, if you can fit Bleach there and all the Ichigos, we ought to be able to fit in Naruto and all the Kakashis. As long as we're not blocking up traffic going through the skybridge.

Let the ANBU take care of that problem,lol.:toothy:

Alrighty, I found some more maps of the convention space here (http://www.houstonconventionctr.com/exhibitors/plans.html#) and on this picture (http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/omigod_lolz/plan_3Lcolored.jpg)I put a red circle around the place I think we're talking about. That is it, right?

Yup,that's exactly where I'm talking bout.

And I think I remember the dealer's room being on the same level... or was it one floor down? So, in that one area by the skybridge, just for the sake of my memory refreshing itself, they had some tables and a little food stand set up there last time, right? And one floor down, I think there was a Starbuck's. And this area, I believe, is where they herded everyone into after it got too late in the night/morning to run events anymore and there were some people playing Duck Duck Goose and a Dante running around.

Now that I think of it, yeah, this is a pretty good space. So what time do we all want to meet up?

And the dealer's room was on the same floor.I think there was a food stand,I definitely remember a condiment/utensil stand.And I'm glad you mentioned the 2nd floor,it's open,and we'd be able get everyone down there easy,and it wont be crowded.Just another suggestion.And I dont mind having one Friday and Saturday.Either/both is fine with me.

Arakhne
05-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Let the ANBU take care of that problem,lol.

Hellz yeah XD

And I'm glad you mentioned the 2nd floor,it's open,and we'd be able get everyone down there easy,and it wont be crowded.Just another suggestion.And I dont mind having one Friday and Saturday.Either/both is fine with me.

Cool beans. We can use that space as a back up, or, we can meet one place one day and another the other day o.O I'm totally up for having two. I suppose we can set more exact times when we get closer to the time of the con or we get more people. XD Exciting!

FE Freak
05-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Hellz yeah XD

In the wake of the Chuunin Exam Eps.anything will do to better our image lol.

Cool beans. We can use that space as a back up, or, we can meet one place one day and another the other day o.O I'm totally up for having two. I suppose we can set more exact times when we get closer to the time of the con or we get more people. XD Exciting!

Oh right, I never thought of back up,good thing you thought of that 5 months and 4 days before the con.My you're just brimming with excellent suggestions.But not every cosplayer belongs to this site or cosplay sites,so we may have to do word of mouth like at Anime Matsuri.

Arakhne
05-15-2007, 09:26 PM
In the wake of the Chuunin Exam Eps.anything will do to better our image lol.

Oh my, yes, this is true. Can't let the other villages think we're slackin' off, now can we?

Oh right, I never thought of back up,good thing you thought of that 5 months and 4 days before the con.My you're just brimming with excellent suggestions.But not every cosplayer belongs to this site or cosplay sites,so we may have to do word of mouth like at Anime Matsuri.

Oh, well, you mentioned earlier that a back up plan would be nice, so that's why I said that =O.

Sadly, I didn't attend Anime Matsuri, so I'm not sure how all that went down. We could post on the Oni-con site forums and hopefully that would get enough people aware.

FE Freak
05-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Sadly, I didn't attend Anime Matsuri, so I'm not sure how all that went down. We could post on the Oni-con site forums and hopefully that would get enough people aware.

I made a post in the Oni-con forums..2 of them.So I'm just waiting for people to respond now.I didnt get to attend the Naruto Photoshoot,but I'd imagine tons of people showed up though.

Arei
05-15-2007, 11:17 PM
there is a park...thats where we went last year for the bleach vs naruto photoshoot.....even in october though it was so muggy....and...its filled with bums >_<;

but where we had the bleach photoshoot wasnt that close to the skybridge..and actaully there werent that many people there...not as compared to other cons, i got pics in my gallery to prove it lol

Arakhne
05-16-2007, 12:42 AM
I made a post in the Oni-con forums..2 of them.So I'm just waiting for people to respond now.I didnt get to attend the Naruto Photoshoot,but I'd imagine tons of people showed up though.

Awesome. I'll check on there for your post. I wasn't cosplaying Naruto last time, so I wasn't at the shoot. u.u

there is a park...thats where we went last year for the bleach vs naruto photoshoot.....even in october though it was so muggy....and...its filled with bums >_<;

but where we had the bleach photoshoot wasnt that close to the skybridge..and actaully there werent that many people there...not as compared to other cons, i got pics in my gallery to prove it lol

Cool beans. I've never been part of a Bleach vs Naruto photoshoot, though o.o That sounds fun. We'll have to see if anyone plans to do a Bleach photoshoot and see if we can colaborate.

Arei
05-16-2007, 01:04 AM
im sure if cat-chan~ goes shell be head of the bleach photoshoot, she has been since i think animefest last year. every con ive gone to in the past year ive cosplayed bleach and shes been running the bleach photoshoots, i know she wants to do it again, but under more organized conditions...cos well it was kinda last min last year

Arakhne
05-16-2007, 10:37 AM
This will be my first year going as Bleach. O.O I'll be there as Hirako Shinji, so I might have to be rapidly switching costumes for the Bleach vs Naruto, if we get that organized.

So should we wait until there's a post up for a Bleach photoshoot and then ask the host of that thread or make a seperate thread for Bleach vs. Naruto? Because it seems really fun o.o.

Arei
05-16-2007, 01:36 PM
yeh probably a good idea, it might not be for a few more months at the most before such a thread is posted..i was going to start one but thoguht maybe the person who wishes to organize the shoot should post it lol...and yeh its going to be hard for me to choose which side to be one...i like hinata a lot and well i like rupi a lot as well...oi bleach or naruto...? bleach or naruto...? @_@;

Arakhne
05-17-2007, 02:23 AM
I'm thinking the same D= Shinji is so much fun.... butbutbut ANBU! I could be supa' sneaky! >.< Though, I'm not planning on getting the Vaizard mask and I'll definetly have an ANBU mask, so probably ANBU. I'll be more equipped for battle =O

kelsey uchiha
05-19-2007, 05:08 PM
fun!, shippuden sakura!!

C.C.
05-23-2007, 01:34 AM
Omigod, I know >.< But it'll be October, so hopefully it'll have cooled down some by then... hopefullly... But Texas weather likes to be difficult so I guess we'll see o.O

nope, it'll probably still be all kinds of hot.

in other news:

yeah more photoshoots! ill come, and if you need help hosting i can do that too. but only if you need help.

are we going to have bleach vs naruto? ah man, im going to have a rough time deciding which one to represent...

as for a bleach photoshoot, i guess ill go start a thread on that...

btw, can we have a list of who'll be cosplaying what on the first page? i know it might get kinda long, but i always think those are fun..

Arei
05-23-2007, 02:23 AM
lol list are fun :D

FE Freak
05-23-2007, 09:18 AM
btw, can we have a list of who'll be cosplaying what on the first page? i know it might get kinda long, but i always think those are fun..

I was waiting for a Bleach photoshoot thread to start.And that idea sounds capitol/capital I'll get right on it.

Should I use the first post or start a new post altogether?

C.C.
05-23-2007, 01:39 PM
meh, just use the first post.

FE Freak
06-27-2007, 09:01 PM
We gotta get more people to join,since Bleach had a Twister game going,why dont we have some kind of Bleach vs.Naruto competition or something? Like Bleach VS.Naruto Twister?

RazorGT188
07-05-2007, 02:00 AM
I'll be going as Sasuke
Akatsuki Sasuke
Blue / White Sasuke
and maybe Jounin/Chuunin Sasuke

FE Freak
07-06-2007, 01:29 AM
Glad to have you aboard Razor.I was wondering when a Sasuke would show up.

Kikala
07-06-2007, 01:57 AM
I'll probably be bringing my Kyuubi Time Jump Naruto. :3

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2007, 12:20 PM
If I decide to go with this idea, I'll cosplay as Kimimaru, but don't add me to the list yet because I'm not sure what will be happening.

I might even bring back sexy no Jutsu naruto.

Kikala
07-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Ahh! Finally some one does Kimimaru. At least, maybe. :D I've never seen someone do him before, so... yeah! ^^

chibibotan
07-06-2007, 05:37 PM
I will most likely be going as Sasuke Uchiha (Black version)

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Ahh! Finally some one does Kimimaru. At least, maybe. :D I've never seen someone do him before, so... yeah! ^^

Just for you saying that, I'm going to make him. Let's see if I get him done in time.

FE Freak
07-06-2007, 08:19 PM

Rats,I wanted to do a Kimimarou cosplay,if you decide to do it,give me some pointers as to how you made the bones and how you got them to stick to your skin.:rockon:

RazorGT188
07-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Glad to have you aboard Razor.I was wondering when a Sasuke would show up.

I might, Just might be able to do every version of Sasuke possible by the end of this year :D, I'm working on an Anbu outfit and Hokage outfit.

chibibotan
07-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Nya, well since I was made second in command by FE Freak, I shall give my input. ^^

Well I think the skybridge is a good place to meet, yet I don't know about a photoshoot there. It really depends if the Oni-con staff decides to place the pre-reg/reg lines in the second floor again or move it up to the third floor, which I doubt they'll do, but we don't know yet. If it is like last year, the area of to the side of the skybridge was available, if I remember correctly. Basically where AM had the "real" reg line is where I'm talking about. Man I'm confusing myself with AM...@.@

Anyway, all I'm saying is that since everything will, for the most part, be on the third floor, we might wanna move the area as far as we can from the dealer's room/the main crowd area, so a little off to the skybridge might be best. I'm up for having the second floor be a back-up though, and I'd rather not go outside for just this photoshoot. ^^; If there's a Bleach/Naruto photoshoot, that's another story. xD

Oh and thank you Arakhne for the pic, it helped me. ^^

FE Freak
07-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Oh my,quite a con line up.0_0 Well...if you need any help with the ANBU outfit lemme know.So are you going to do a Hokage Sasuke too? 0_o

RazorGT188
07-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Oh my,quite a con line up.0_0 Well...if you need any help with the ANBU outfit lemme know.So are you going to do a Hokage Sasuke too? 0_o

Yeah, If I can get them done in time, Right now I'm preparing for Otakon, then saving funds up for Oni-con, Since I'll be coming down to see my girlfriend ^^

FE Freak
07-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Yeah, If I can get them done in time, Right now I'm preparing for Otakon, then saving funds up for Oni-con, Since I'll be coming down to see my girlfriend ^^

Well can't to see Sasuke of many colors,lol.*not like that * :toothy:

chibibotan
07-14-2007, 12:22 AM
Well can't to see Sasuke of many colors,lol.*not like that * :toothy:

Nice one...xD

Yes, I will look forward to seeing another Sasuke too. ^^

Arakhne
07-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Sadly, I will no longer have a Jiraiya with me. The guy that was going to do it dropped the cosplay due to lack of funds. u.u I will, however, be there as Hayate and I'm going to try to make sure we still have the ANBU group. It might be grossly simplified, like, cloaks + masks in the Chuunin exam Sand/Sound-raid-on-Konoha style. u.u

chibibotan
07-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Aww, well it can't be helped. Anything will do though! We need more Naruto cosplayers! Once Atsui-con is over, my group and I will start working on our costumes hopefully. We plan to have a Naruto, Sasuke(me), Sakura or Hinata, Kakashi, Neji or Rock Lee...and anything else we can come up with. xD

Sada-Akiko
07-20-2007, 07:06 PM
I'm still not sure if I'm gonna get to go to Oni-Con or not, but if I do then I'll be bringing Time Jump Sakura. This will be the first cosplay that I've actually sewn too so I'm pretty excited to be debuting it. My Mum and are are currently working on the top and I'll be making the skirt. Well anyway hope to see you guys!

Ayane_Eiketsu
07-21-2007, 01:44 AM
I'm too lazy to actually read the whole thread right now ^__^;; BUT! I will bet there as Kurenai sensei for sure! :D

chibibotan
07-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Yay more cosplayers!

RazorGT188
07-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Well I just got done at Otakon, and thinking about retiring Akatsuki Sasuke, and now doing Neko Sasuke

Arakhne
07-30-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm still not sure if I'm gonna get to go to Oni-Con or not, but if I do then I'll be bringing Time Jump Sakura. This will be the first cosplay that I've actually sewn too so I'm pretty excited to be debuting it. My Mum and are are currently working on the top and I'll be making the skirt. Well anyway hope to see you guys!

I absolutely adore any Time Jump cosplays. Good luck with your costume ^_^

benihime
08-01-2007, 03:18 AM
looks like i'll be finishing my time jump hinata for this con. although i'll be more of the manga volume version instead of the anime version.

http://www.narutogen.com/gallery/mangacovers/34.jpg

see how her hair is lighter? yes. thats my version

chibibotan
08-01-2007, 09:20 PM
OoO, nice. ^^

FE Freak
08-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Im letting everybody know I probably wont bet attending Oni-con this year.Tough noogies, I know,well be sure to post up pics IF I dont come.

chibibotan
08-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Im letting everybody know I probably wont bet attending Oni-con this year.Tough noogies, I know,well be sure to post up pics IF I dont come.

Well, I guess that means I am officially in command of the photoshoot. *dies*
I will be sure to not fail you guys. ^^

Naoko-plush
08-11-2007, 08:49 PM
If everything goes as planned, I'll make it to Oni-con this year!
Since there's a Naruto photoshoot, I guess I'll wear my Unnamed Akatsuki member cosplay (the girl with blue hair and the flower) ^_^

chibibotan
08-11-2007, 09:36 PM
As the date gets closer, I'll make another thread with all the information, but for now, we can continue to discuss on this one.

benihime
08-14-2007, 03:35 AM
just hopefully i can go to all my photoshoots this con O.O

chibibotan
08-14-2007, 05:34 PM
How many do you have to get too?

FE Freak
08-14-2007, 11:26 PM
The list has been updated guys.I just remembered I have to make another fox mask.:bigcry: You'll definitely see its Lee.*rhyme*

benihime
08-15-2007, 12:00 AM
How many do you have to get too?

gack
ouran, bleach (there will probably be 3 bleach shoots), clamp (if there is one), naruto and prince of tennis

chibibotan
08-15-2007, 05:42 PM
gack
ouran, bleach (there will probably be 3 bleach shoots), clamp (if there is one), naruto and prince of tennis

Dang...o.o

benihime
08-21-2007, 07:43 AM
Dang...o.o

yes yes. but im trying to weed out more bleach and add more things in XD

chibibotan
08-22-2007, 08:04 PM
I see. xD

Fallen)x(Angel
08-23-2007, 01:43 AM
Kimimaru isn't looking too good. The purple bow/belt keeps coming apart. I don't know what to do. TT_TT

Does anyone have any advice? If I can't solve this problem, Kimimaru won't appear until A-kon.

By the way, I'm using pool noodles.

chibibotan
08-24-2007, 12:04 AM
I'm sorry...I wish I could help. >.<

C.C.
08-24-2007, 03:26 AM
Kimimaru isn't looking too good. The purple bow/belt keeps coming apart. I don't know what to do. TT_TT

Does anyone have any advice? If I can't solve this problem, Kimimaru won't appear until A-kon.

By the way, I'm using pool noodles.

exactly how are you trying to "tie" the bow together?

Fallen)x(Angel
08-24-2007, 03:53 PM
There's another thing I forgot to mention. I had an idea as to what I was going to do at the end of June, but now I've totally forgotten it. I have no idea how to attatch them now.

Should I just make them out of material?

C.C.
08-25-2007, 12:36 AM
There's another thing I forgot to mention. I had an idea as to what I was going to do at the end of June, but now I've totally forgotten it. I have no idea how to attatch them now.

Should I just make them out of material?

not necessarily. there are a couple of ways you could do it. you could tie them together with string, or use glue. you might try using glue, but also finding someway to connect them with something stronger, like wire or something. pool noodle doesnt retain a bend very well either, so you might try wiring the whole thing, just to give it some stability. also, if you wire the whole noodle, the bow will be less likely to fall apart because the wire will take some of the resistance the noodle has to keeping the curve of the bow.

wow, i hope that made sense. its kinda hard to explain without pictures. feel free to ask for a better explanation if you dont get what i'm talking about. ^^

benihime
08-29-2007, 03:51 AM
okay so i'm pretty sure bleach is on saturday...could we do it friday evening perhaps? or sunday morning? or have two shoots? lol sorry i'm being difficult guys :\

sylphkeeper
08-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Hooray! A naruto photoshoot! I will definitely be bringing time-skip Gaara(I'm suprised to see that one hasn't joined yet...), and will probably have a Kankurou with me as well. Two shoots would be nice, since everyone has different things going on, and surely there will be enough cosplayers for both. It's nice to meet everyone, and I look forward to remaining active on the forums!

MewKilalaMew
08-30-2007, 06:33 PM
My group will possibly all have our Naruto costumes done for Oni-con. I have been forbidden to tell anyone who me and another member of our group are going to be but the others are as followed (Using regular names ~.~ they don't have cosplay.com)

Naruto- Sami
Sakura- Gena
Sasuke- Jade
Kakashi- Scotty
?????-Pyro
?????- Emma

chibibotan
08-30-2007, 10:33 PM
okay so i'm pretty sure bleach is on saturday...could we do it friday evening perhaps? or sunday morning? or have two shoots? lol sorry i'm being difficult guys :\

I'm still working with on that. I thinking about having two photoshoots, one on Saturday for those who can make it and are not in cosplay contest (it will basically be around 4 or 5 maybe), and one on Sunday morning for those who couldn't make it to the Saturday one. It's also possible we might have the Naruto vs. Bleach photoshoot after the Bleach one on Saturday.

*This is updated on my other thread incase you don't see this. xDD I'll post times there later as well*

RazorGT188
09-01-2007, 12:47 PM
I will have Time Jump Sasuke by Oni-con so add that to my name on the list

chibibotan
09-02-2007, 12:29 AM
I'll go ahead and add it. ^^

Madara-sama
09-02-2007, 10:12 PM
If I can go, then I'm going as Tobi. Don't expect cheerful Tobi, though...that's all I'm saying. Just don't expect that.

This is all if I can go. I just lost my job, so funds are very tight...

T_T

chibibotan
09-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Well I hope you can come!

Madara-sama
09-03-2007, 02:54 AM
I hope I can come, too ^_^ Cause I'm really becoming quite proud of this costume. And I'd hate to wait until Ikkicon to unveil it. Yamicon is always a new one to try out, but still...nobody I know is going, and my group is going to Oni...

animexfanatic
09-06-2007, 01:38 PM
im going as anbu in style! lol

like I'll have all these accessories and stuff with my anbu costume if i have enough money yah! XD

animexfanatic
09-06-2007, 01:48 PM
can we please have the naruto photoshoot on saturday? i can only go on that day....

Kikala
09-06-2007, 04:01 PM
unless something happens and I can't finish any of my costumes for this con, it doesn't look like I'll be bringing Naruto out. :c He's seen the light of day plenty of times though.
So there's a slim chance I'll have him, but more then likely I won't. D:

benihime
09-07-2007, 03:40 AM
unless something happens and I can't finish any of my costumes for this con, it doesn't look like I'll be bringing Naruto out. :c He's seen the light of day plenty of times though.
So there's a slim chance I'll have him, but more then likely I won't. D:

awww you're such a great naruto! i was looking forward to perhaps getting a picture with you :( ah well, its nice to retire costumes as well XD

Melodious Nocturne
09-07-2007, 10:30 PM
oh! i'll be cosplaying Konan~ YAY!!!

Naoko-plush
09-07-2007, 11:42 PM
oh! i'll be cosplaying Konan~ YAY!!!

Me too!

benihime
09-07-2007, 11:58 PM
holy cow i need to catch up. i won't notice who anyone is O:

CoolKidMitch
09-08-2007, 02:17 AM
I'll be brining Time Jump Kiba ^.^

Its just a closet cosplay because I found the PERFECT jacket the other day so, yeah XD

Kikala
09-08-2007, 03:07 PM
awww you're such a great naruto! i was looking forward to perhaps getting a picture with you :( ah well, its nice to retire costumes as well XD

Aw, thanks. ^^; I wouldn't mind bringing him out for a picture or two, I just won't wear him for like.. longer then an hour or so. XD; I just have too many other cosplays this con. -dies-

benihime
09-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Aw, thanks. ^^; I wouldn't mind bringing him out for a picture or two, I just won't wear him for like.. longer then an hour or so. XD; I just have too many other cosplays this con. -dies-

whoo!
ack i totally know the feeling

chibibotan
09-09-2007, 07:37 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=123838

That has the updated list and will most likely be where I will post the offical times as well. ^^

animexfanatic
09-09-2007, 08:39 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=123838

That has the updated list and will most likely be where I will post the offical times as well. ^^

so like the naruto photoshoot will also be on Saturday right? im kinda confused...

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 11:56 AM
oh i hope if it's on saturday it's not between at 2pm, i've got a kh photoshoot to go to! >_________<

chibibotan
09-10-2007, 10:51 PM
For you non-cosplay contest people, the 1st Naruto photoshoot will be at 5. The 2nd one will be on Sunday around 11 for those who missed the 1st. Also, Naruto vs. Bleach shall be around 2 on Saturday, roughly after the Bleach photoshoot.

animexfanatic
09-11-2007, 07:28 PM
For you non-cosplay contest people, the 1st Naruto photoshoot will be at 5. The 2nd one will be on Sunday around 11 for those who missed the 1st. Also, Naruto vs. Bleach shall be around 2 on Saturday, roughly after the Bleach photoshoot.

YOSH!!! XD *eyes begin to fire*

animexfanatic
09-11-2007, 07:30 PM
..umm...hehe whats the naruto vs bleach photoshoot?

chibibotan
09-11-2007, 07:47 PM
It's basically where Bleach and Naruto cosplayers pose off in pictures and other such things. ^^

animexfanatic
09-12-2007, 02:40 PM
ohhh ok well i can't wait! its gonna be my first time cosplaying xD

man they haven't even updated the site yet....:bigcry:

chibibotan
09-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Yay! We'll I'm sure you'll have fun. ^-^

Don't worry, it will eventually.

chibibotan
09-14-2007, 06:51 PM
I just updated the location on the other Naruto thread.

animexfanatic
09-15-2007, 02:56 PM
I just updated the location on the other Naruto thread.

which naruto thread? the forum in the oni con website?

chibibotan
09-15-2007, 05:50 PM
The one that says "Official Naruto Photoshoot" on here, though I try to update everywhere I know that has some Oni-con thread. xD

I t a c h i
09-17-2007, 06:02 PM
I'll be attending as either Shippuden Sasuke or Itachi. I'll try to get my team to cosplay with me; if so we'll have Orochimaru and Sakura too. <3

Elendriel
09-23-2007, 12:19 AM
Shippuden Ino here! :D

chibibotan
09-24-2007, 07:39 AM
I've added you to the list. ^^

raNar
09-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Split.Image.Cosplay will most likly be cosplaying as both their 12 year old Naruto and Sasuke with our fun little props and Shippuuden Naruto and Sasuke. I'm unsure of the dates and times we'll be wearing them, but we'll be there! ^o^

chibibotan
09-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Great! Can't wait to see you at the photoshoots I hope. ^^

FE Freak
09-28-2007, 09:00 PM
My, the twins have returned.They're bound to cause a stir at the con.Have you ever considered kage bunshin Naruto cosplay? I smell a hit.^_^

Madara-sama
09-28-2007, 10:55 PM
I won't be making it to the photoshoots on account of me having to work. I should still go to the con...but that's not for certain, either.

chibibotan
09-28-2007, 11:48 PM
My, the twins have returned.They're bound to cause a stir at the con.Have you ever considered kage bunshin Naruto cosplay? I smell a hit.^_^

That's actually a great idea! xD

raNar
09-29-2007, 12:58 PM
That's actually a great idea! xD

Actually, we cosplay as Naruto and Sasuke as a duo/team. Kaga Bushin would be fun, but I know it's always a huge suprise for people when they do find out Sasuke and Naruto are related. XDDDD My twin's name on here is miaka2u. She makes a HAWT Sasuke too.

chibibotan
09-29-2007, 11:52 PM
I might sound weird saying this since I'm cosplaying Sasuke, but I'm definitely going to hug your twin. xD

raNar
10-01-2007, 12:21 PM
I might sound weird saying this since I'm cosplaying Sasuke, but I'm definitely going to hug your twin. xD

XDDD That's fine. She'll probably be more than happy to get some pictures with you. Though, I will say, I'd be careful hugging her, seeing she has open-chest binding. Just ask before, glomping is a huge no-no with us.

Arakhne
10-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Due to the friends that proposed the ANBU idea fizzling out and deciding they want to be Umbrella Corp. zombies instead, there will, sadly, not be an ANBU group. Much sad face u.u. At the least, I'll be there with my Hayate outfit, but with Knives hair o.O and I might try to put together an ANBU cloak and mask for the heck of it, providing time and money. But, yeah, no large ANBU group this time, guys. Sowwies.

chibibotan
10-01-2007, 04:47 PM
That's fine. ^^

Lady Tsunade
10-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Yay! You will all see me there as yours truly... Tsunade ^^

chibibotan
10-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Awesome! I don't think someone else has said they're going to be Tsunade...^^ Rock on!