PDA

View Full Version : Seeking This Cosplayer!

arcticayeka
04-21-2003, 10:39 PM
This is where I sound like a deranged fanboy, but...

I am looking for this cosplayer because she is AWESOME. I don't know what costume it is from (if anyone could tell me that, I'd appreciate it greatly).

If you're her or know her, I wanna worship her!

Yay?

http://www.lothlorien.nu/arcticayeka/pics/black+white-unknown.jpeg

arcticayeka
04-21-2003, 11:43 PM
Well, I got half of what I wanted! She's playing Marron from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne!

http://www.lothlorien.nu/arcticayeka/pics/art11.jpg

Yay!

*.* Soooo adorable.

Michi
04-21-2003, 11:46 PM
I dunno who she is, but she did a lovely job on the outfit. *^^*;

Ranma Saotome
04-21-2003, 11:53 PM
Oh her! ^^

I have her e-mail addy here! :) I'll make sure I tell her of this thread.

sailor-moon
04-22-2003, 12:04 AM
omg!! the Pretty Lady!! lol XD hahahaaa she was so cute!!!

RX 03
04-22-2003, 06:35 AM
I talked to her briefly before the masquerade, but I don't know her name or anything sorry.

OnaiXun
04-22-2003, 07:47 AM
Her name is Tiffany, she is a really good artist too, she was even in the art show, i talked to her alot at the con

Edit: oh yeah, OMG, sorry, her name is Bethany, her freinds name is Tiffany, she was Pan at the convention. Oops,^^

arcticayeka
04-22-2003, 05:43 PM
Bumping this up a bit.

^^

I've heard her name is Bethany.

Wark.

RichAyanami
04-22-2003, 07:36 PM
Eeeeee!!! It's her!!! I took a picture with her and everything and she was soo pretty and I want that dress and..and.... Arcticayeka, if you're the deranged fanboy, you're not alone... ^_~

Michieru
04-23-2003, 08:52 AM
I sorta know her. I met her the first time on Friday in the karaoke room when I was singing. She's such a cool kid to know. Nice personality. We talked for a while in the masquerade room, and that was the last I ever saw of her.

Saiban
04-23-2003, 10:21 AM
I saw her breifly. She's cute :)

Nintendotaku
04-23-2003, 05:52 PM
Yeah, her name's Bethany. I hung out with her for a while on Friday and Saturday, and I got her email address but my freaking cell phone died and I lost it. I'd like it too if anyone's got it.

Ranma Saotome
04-26-2003, 01:18 PM
Yeah, it seems that I have 3 pics of her. I saw her play DDR and got a picture of her. A real sweet girl she is. ^^ I'll go through my e-mail stacks later. ^^

arcticayeka
04-27-2003, 12:31 PM
I managed to find her. ^^ And give her worship.

Thanks everyone. ^.-

RyuichiNG
05-11-2003, 08:03 AM
WAIII!!! YOU'RE ALL LOOKING FOR ME???!!! WOW! I have fanboys/fangirls! Coolies! I didn'tknow my costume had made THAT big of an impact on people! Whoa, neatos. Thanks to everyone who liked my costume! I LUV ALL OF YOU!

I'm trying to picture ArcticAyeak... umm... I think I know you... but I can't picture you right now? Do you know in which room you say me/took my picture/talked to me?

Oh, and Zack, I'm sorry I didn't replace my lost IM SN. Here it is. RyuichiNG. Anyone who wants to talk, just IM me, ne?

I have pictures of me in that costume in my member gallery on this site. Anyone who wants to check it out, just seacrh "RyuichiNG" and it'll bring you to my AB03 pics.

BTW, thank Rich for angling em to this thread, I had no idea it was hear. I actually found one by AA on the Anime Boston forums and replied there. Sorry it took me sooooooo long! GOMEN!

LOVE,
Beth.

P.S. Was that you Brian, who said they were talking to me in the Karaoke room? Just askin. Cause I've been looking fora Brian that I met at the con.

Michieru
05-12-2003, 08:20 AM
Actually that was me. Remember we both went to see if anyone was coming down to that room so we could get some music going? I'm not Brian. I'm Michael. But its nice to finally hear back from you. I've always wondered what you've been doing for the past few weeks after the convention. Did you hear that there's going to be a reunion for anime boston on june 28th? Its going to be a picnic and its open to anyone that went to the convention. I plan on going there. You might remember me from masquerade night when you went to my den. When I looked up, I saw you staring at me and I said what's up? I hope to hear back from you soon. I was the brave guy who wanted to sing to get everyone started back on Friday of the convention. I was also the one dressed up like kaos, the ancient one from ronin warriors. We all hope to hear from you soon. Take care kiddo!