PDA

View Full Version : Looking for this girl...

johnnyfoodmaste
04-22-2003, 02:05 AM
Hello all!
This is my first post to this forum...mainly cuz I have never seen it before.

Here's my dilemma..well, it's not REALLY a dilemma. I was dressed as Kero-chan and there was a girl that took pictures of me when I wasn't paying attention. I didn't get to talk to her cuz after I took the picture I'm attaching here she disappeared into the Masquerade.

So, if you know her, let me know! I wanna say hi and stuff!

Thanks!
Sean!

johnnyfoodmaste
04-27-2003, 08:18 AM
I'm so disappointed that noone knows who this girl is *sniffle*

Oh well. My fault for bein dumb..heh.

Avatrix
04-27-2003, 06:54 PM
I recognize her. Her's name's Sarah, I believe. But I don't know how to get ahold of her. If I'm recognizing correctly, she chased me down Friday night as I was walking around outside, looking for food, and brought me in to join her group of friends for dinner. (One of my best memories of the con!) If you're out there, I'd love to get back in touch!

johnnyfoodmaste
04-28-2003, 12:21 AM
Hmm. I don't think I'll get to find her. I'm so disappointed...

Nikitsuki
05-01-2003, 10:36 PM
i know you!! ^^;; I glomped you on Saturday of the con! I was the dejiko. ^^;; At least... I think it was saturday! Did Robert DeJesus do your pic that you're using as an avi? I got one too. =^^= Sorry, But i don't recognise the girl. ^^;;

johnnyfoodmaste
05-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Yup, that's me! It was on saturday too. I got a pic with you and your friends. You can see it here:

http://jfoodmaster.tripod.com/

Later ^_^

Ametenshi
05-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Yeah! Her name's Sarah! Shes from New York and had to do reports on some events for her college class and so she came to AB, I remember cause I was talking to her in line for an hour when we were all waiting in line to get tickets to get into the convention!