PDA

View Full Version : Going to go mad... and they haven't even finished the schedule!

Kia
04-22-2003, 06:51 AM
I found the 'tentative' schedule for Anime North on their website yesterday. I now have it enlarged, printed and grafitied on with marker and pens and other such impliments of destruction. Looking at it now I realize that there is SOOOOOOO much stuff I want to see/do all weekend but I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME!!!!
:blubber: How am I going to fit it all in, ESPECIALLY if they add more cool workshops/pannels/shows?!?!?!?!?!
For those who haven't seen it yet, here's the link:
http://www.animenorth.com/Events/2003tentative.pdf
You need Adobe Acrobat to read it.

Kisa
04-22-2003, 07:48 PM
Engh. LIke last year I think I'm going to be wandering around aimlessly, in the JRock room or in the dealers room.

Kia
04-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Wandering is fun, but to often I'm distracted by things that "sound like fun" .... urg.. that's how I ended up watching Z-Mind at CN a few years back..... worst show ever...

JustinCredible
04-22-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Kia
Wandering is fun, but to often I'm distracted by things that "sound like fun" .... urg.. that's how I ended up watching Z-Mind at CN a few years back..... worst show ever...

It sucked and sucked hard... but it was funny as hell... sooo bad its good.

I'm just worried that if I get into Battle Roayle.... I will miss alot of stuff.... ah well sacrifices...

Kikoro
04-22-2003, 10:13 PM
im just glad i can get everybodies autograph! i made paintings of all the GW VAs and they have to sign them! i will be so dissapointed if they dont. i may have to sacrifice the GW VA I&I thing to get the Japanese VAs autograph but oh well, like Justincredible said, sacrifices. i am happy about how they AMV showings are placed. Perfect timing and i get to see them all and hopefully cheer insanely when my vids are played.

heki-chan
04-22-2003, 10:28 PM
*agrees with Kisa*
ive never attended a panel LOL X_X;
yeah i dunt do anything at cons cept...shop, wander, bum, and cosplay^___^ so i dunt really need a sched. BUUUT!!! i AM liking how they are showing Spirited Away on a Projection screen. that rocks.^_^

Kia
04-23-2003, 06:45 AM
Kikoro, I'm not one for getting stuff signed. I just honestly don't care enough about these "stars" to stand in line for hours waiting for them to stop signing all 17 things that one guy brought with him or getting his over enthusiastic lacky to take a photo with each and every single fan he has! GAH! (horror stories from last year at CN) Lets just say that if I ever get the chance I'll beat the crap out of Kirby Morrow (sp?) :: evil grin ::

Chosuke
04-23-2003, 07:03 AM
I've never attended a panel either oo;
Just wandered xD

heki-chan
04-23-2003, 09:37 PM
if it was HAYAO MIYAZAKI...id gladly stand in line for a week *^_^*
but other than him, i wouldnt bother tee hee^_^

another useless post^_^;

Kia
04-24-2003, 12:28 AM
Heki-chan, my equivilent would be Yoko Kanno. ^_^

Chosuke
04-24-2003, 07:21 AM
I LOVE Hikaru Midorikawa so I'm gonna have to stay in line for him ._.;

Sion
04-24-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by heki-chan
!!! i AM liking how they are showing Spirited Away on a Projection screen. that rocks.^_^

That doesn't rock at all... unless they show it on the projection screen that they played Death and Rebirth on last year before the GOH interviews, that one was good BUT----

Anyone who was in the room showing Escaflowne the Movie will know how evil the projection screens are. My bro and I were in tehre watching it and oh my god it was so bad. The projector was extremely weak, and the image showing up on screen was really really faded and dark. We could barely see anything, and the sound could only be heard by people in the front row. My bro and I watched the entire movie and barely saw a thing and heard nothing. It was awful. Not to mention the FOR VIEWING PURPOSES ONLY sign that was in big bold letters at the top of the screen. It was pretty distracting seeing as it took up 1/4 of the screen >_<!!!! Projections are bad from my experience! They better use a good one this time lol!!

A week ago I rented Escaflowne the Movie and we didn't even know half the things we saw in it happened because the projector was so bad... eek.

JustinCredible
04-24-2003, 09:30 PM
Hopefully you made the organizers aware of your problems so the situation can be fixed for this year!