PDA

View Full Version : The 'Got pics of me?' Thread!

number18
04-22-2003, 04:34 PM
I figure this would be uh....easier than asking throughout the different threads.

So yeah...anyone got pics of #17 and I? I already have Sivil's(damn it to hell if I can't remember your user name!).

XD

Koumori
04-22-2003, 04:41 PM
If anyone got pics of me with either another Belldandy or that crossdressing Urd, I'd love to see them.

lialia
04-22-2003, 04:44 PM
i would love to see pics of me in my craptacular artbook umi from mkr, i didnt get ne of myself

Kaede
04-22-2003, 04:46 PM
if anyone has any pictures of mana with klaha could you tell me

TyJILDown
04-22-2003, 05:11 PM
ahha yes, I FINALLY got a decent pic of you two androids here: http://www.rebelcosplay.com/gallery/ab2003_tyjildown

Anyways, I'm looking for any pics of my Sivil and a pic of my Wallmarket Cloud with Something_Lulu's Tifa, when she is lifting her leg up ^^;;;

number18
04-22-2003, 05:20 PM
TyJILDown, thank you! You apparently have the ONLY online picture of the two of us. So many people took pictures of us two and you have the only one online. wai! I've been searching all day for more, but they've all been group shots where we're obscured by one thing or another...

Claireon
04-22-2003, 05:21 PM
Always lookin' for pictures of me... I was Yuri from Alien Nine, or "that girl with a fish on her head." A bunch of people got pics of me posing with a friend who was dressed as Black Lady from Sailor Moon... and she and I are the only ones who *didn't* get one of those, so... ^.^;;

Tribble
04-22-2003, 05:51 PM
Hey 18, i know i got atleast 1, if not 2 pics of you and 17, they will be developed by this weekend and I plan to scan all 54 of the pics I took in soon, providing my cameras didnt flake out at some point. I wish i had a digital camera, heh.

Something Lulu
04-22-2003, 06:04 PM
Anyways, I'm looking for any pics of my Sivil and a pic of my Wallmarket Cloud with Something_Lulu's Tifa, when she is lifting her leg up ^^;;;

I know Stud got one. lol We should have done that pose more.

Claireon and number 18, I know I have pics of both of you (and #17) but I didn't go out to get my film developed today. I hope to get that done tomorrow.

number18
04-22-2003, 06:13 PM
ugh, I am hoping mine come out at least ok. I see a lot of the pics alreayd look pretty dark.

Plus I have 4 cameras, of which I'll have to get scanned online thru the developer (no scanner) and I'll probably be compelled to get doubles too...$$$!

EvilMoogleQueen
04-22-2003, 07:00 PM
did anyone take pics of my evil moogle or robin? I didn't take too many pics of my moogle so if anyone has let me know.

Gothic_Lulu
04-22-2003, 07:45 PM
Any Lulu pics of me ^__^

smellme37
04-22-2003, 07:50 PM
I'm looking for pics of me, as well. I was one of the Aurons from FFX, I was the one that was carrying around the black sword. I found plenty of pics of the other guy as Auron, but nothing of me. Please, someone has to have a pic. I had my picture taken sooo many times, by soo many people. It would be much appreciated. joe

RX 03
04-22-2003, 07:52 PM
If ANYONE has pix of me as Kuroneko or Naruto, please post! Thanks!

Oshi
04-22-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by TyJILDown
Anyways, I'm looking for any pics of my Sivil and a pic of my Wallmarket Cloud with Something_Lulu's Tifa, when she is lifting her leg up ^^;;; I've got that one... =D one sec...

http://oshi.drwilco.net/Pics/Cons/AnimeBoston2003/DSC01063.JPG

Clarieon: I thought you were wearing a Patamon (from Digimon) hat at first ^^;;;;

smellme37: Yes! I have a pic of you, me (Tidus), Alexis (Lulu), and that Rikku. Heheh, Glad I pulled you over for that ;D

http://oshi.drwilco.net/Pics/Cons/AnimeBoston2003/DSC01093.JPG

shiroi_yukiko
04-22-2003, 09:03 PM
Also looking for pics... ^_^ Toshiya *dir en grey*, usually with a Kyo. Or just a person wearing too much vinyl, that might be me. I will hug anyone who has one!

BebopSiren
04-22-2003, 09:14 PM
If anyone has pictures of a Julia from Cowboy Bebop (blonde wig, vinyl, all black, carrying an Ein-Dog plushie, a gun, and a rose), A Vash from Trigun or a redheaded Dark Chi from chobits, i'd be very greatful to get my hands on them.

tsukinohime
04-23-2003, 12:08 AM
I've decided to join the fray!
I was only there for a short time so I doubt many people got my picture. I was the "other" sailor moon in the first season senshi fuku. (Not eternal Sailor Moon, although I wish I could pass for her!) Did anybody see me?

JustinCredible
04-23-2003, 12:16 AM
Does anyone have pics of my @ CNanime 2002... going on stage during the DIE DUO DIE skit... or my friend kissing Gordon Rose @ that same masq?

hikura
04-23-2003, 12:29 AM
Tsukinohime i think i got your pic.You were one of two sailor moons i caught on film.You were going thru the dealers room on saturday evening.I was a kindly gentleman who asked to get a pic of you.I asked you for a pic near the gentelmans table who was selling all the cds.If you want i can send it to you.This way if it is you,you have a pic of yourself.

Ranma Saotome
04-23-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Koumori
If anyone got pics of me with either another Belldandy or that crossdressing Urd, I'd love to see them.

Koumori! :)

That was my friend Brian and yes I have it! :) I'll shall send! :)

Ranma Saotome
04-23-2003, 12:51 AM
WEll if you guys contack me via e-mail, djranmas@bootyproject.org, I will send you pics! Also, if anyone has a picture of me with the ceramic P-chan, I would love a copy! :)

Lafiel
04-23-2003, 01:32 AM
Of course any Lafiel, Mint and Princess 9 pictures ^^
Going to post mine soon. :D

TyJILDown
04-23-2003, 02:09 AM
Lafiel, I have one picture of your adorable Mint costume ^_^ Here's a link

http://www.rebelcosplay.com/gallery/ab2003_tyjildown/AB78

smellme37
04-23-2003, 02:26 AM
<<<smellme37: Yes! I have a pic of you, me (Tidus), Alexis (Lulu), and that Rikku. Heheh, Glad I pulled you over for that ;D >>>

Oshi, you are the man. I was hoping someone at least had that pic, because my brother who was with me, didnt have the sense to take the picture himself. thanks again joe

sevette
04-23-2003, 02:47 AM
if anyone has pictures of me, i'd love to see them. i didn't get on a fan's view, so...anyway, i know people took my picture quite a few times, but i don't know who they were. ^^; oh, and here are cosplay pics of other people i took there. enjoy!

click me! (http://www.mysticvisions.net/animeboston)

Anime_kidd2k2
04-23-2003, 09:38 AM
did anybody get me?!?! i was sanosuke sagara from rurouni kenshin (i was the chibi chibi one) yeah i know sum ppl got me, but if anyone uploaded 'em, PLEASE SHOW ME!!!!

SynVanSiWes
04-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Hey Claireon, I've got your picture:

http://www.geocities.com/synkiialval/Alien9.html

Its just there for you to grab though, I'll probably take it down after not too long.

Oh and thanks to the people that took my picture. I was Medli, in case you couldn't guess.

Lafiel
04-23-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by TyJILDown
Lafiel, I have one picture of your adorable Mint costume ^_^ Here's a link

http://www.rebelcosplay.com/gallery/ab2003_tyjildown/AB78

Actually thats not me its my friend ^^
She was Mint From Mew Mew
I was Mint from Galaxy Angel (Lamb looking thing at the club house on friday).

You got a picture of me as Lafiel ^^ *YAH!*
I wasn't outside in my costumes much, so pictures are going to be hard to find.

skyknyt
04-23-2003, 01:51 PM
I got pics of many of those mentioned here. I'm looking for me, I was wearing a Team rocket R and a trenchcoat bearing a "Glomp Me I'm Skyknyt" sign on the back.

skye

merliwolf
04-23-2003, 02:29 PM
Since Ty just mentioned my partner in mew mew crime, mint.... out of curiosity did anyone gets pics of me as Ichigo from Mew Mew or Nene from p9?(both of which feel kinda like work in progress costumes still ^^;;;)

Claireon
04-23-2003, 04:56 PM
Thanks bunches, SynVanSiWes! ^_^

And some of you guys are among my pics at http://people.brandeis.edu/~csamuels/cosplay/sections/conreports/aniboston2003/
(or just go to the homepage at http://people.brandeis.edu/~csamuels/cosplay and navigate from there :) )

JacksUsername
04-23-2003, 05:50 PM
hmm, I just uploaded some of my pics into my gallery!! Go look for yourselves :P I have quite a few more, but I still have to scan them in....and I'm crazy lazy today

NaitoTenshi
04-23-2003, 06:08 PM
Anyone with pictures of me as chick Vash (with or without donuts ^^;;) who would be so kind as to send them my way will make me very happy.

And if anyone has one of the pics that were taken with a donut stuffed in my mouth in the art room... I will worship you forever if you get me one of those.

Allia
04-23-2003, 06:12 PM
Hi I'm looking for pictures of me and my friends in our Escaflowne costumes(we were Folken, Merle, Van, and Jajuka.)

I am also trying to find a pic for another friend. Did anyone see a Fay Valentine at the con? I did not but she is looking for pics of herself. Thanks

tsukinohime
04-23-2003, 06:41 PM
If you want i can send it to you.This way if it is you,you have a pic of yourself.
That would be awesome ^_^

ChibiRinoa
04-23-2003, 07:13 PM
hehehe...i might as well jump into this thread :D does nayone have any of my Squall and I? or of my sister in her Tellu costume?

Ranma Saotome
04-23-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by NaitoTenshi
Anyone with pictures of me as chick Vash (with or without donuts ^^;;) who would be so kind as to send them my way will make me very happy.

And if anyone has one of the pics that were taken with a donut stuffed in my mouth in the art room... I will worship you forever if you get me one of those.

You know I got like 1 or 2 piccies of ya. :)

AnnaNeko
04-24-2003, 12:34 AM
http://people.brandeis.edu/~csamuels/cosplay/sections/conreports/aniboston2003/144-4412_IMG.JPG

*falls over cracking up* someone saw fit to get shot of Ruri-ruri's ass!!

hmm looks better than I thought it would:thumbsup:

rei_hino
04-24-2003, 08:20 AM
Does anyone have a pic with me? I was ChiChiri and my staff was made out of yellow tape lol. Got Me?

Saiban
04-24-2003, 11:32 AM
Anyone have a picture of me? :D wearing my V 2.1/3 shirt? :D

Michieru
04-24-2003, 12:39 PM
I wonder if anyone's got pictures of me around the convention grounds besides up on stage? If any of you guys do, please post them? I'm curious to see more picutres of me in my costume as the ancient one.

Claireon
04-24-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by AnnaNeko
[B]http://people.brandeis.edu/~csamuels/cosplay/sections/conreports/aniboston2003/144-4412_IMG.JPG

*falls over cracking up* someone saw fit to get shot of Ruri-ruri's ass!!

:p Well, when you and Inuyasha whipped out your weapons, I scrambled to get a shot, and that was the best I could get:angel2:

istoria
04-24-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Anime_kidd2k2
did anybody get me?!?! i was sanosuke sagara from rurouni kenshin (i was the chibi chibi one) yeah i know sum ppl got me, but if anyone uploaded 'em, PLEASE SHOW ME!!!!

I'm pretty sure I got one of you... is this it?

http://www.bansheeproductions.net/convention/aboston03/animeboston1/022_22.JPG

istoria
04-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by NaitoTenshi

I know you!! I was Drunk Wolfwood at Anime Next and I have quiet a few of you from both Cons!!

Let me know if you want actual prints, I don't mind send them to people.

http://www.bansheeproductions.net/convention/aboston03/animeboston2/018_18.JPG is the actual picture.

istoria
04-24-2003, 03:38 PM
So I have to ask... anyone get pictures of the Shinsengumi chicks? (My friend and I). Hard to miss with the big red flag :)

OnnanoOtaku
04-24-2003, 06:58 PM
Any pics of me, Hikaru?? You know, from Angelic Layer...the cute one...with the hair dye? Hehe, I'm always looking ^^ There were so many pictures of me taken, after all! *spoiled by the limelight* Haa, I'm so popular (I think)!

Ranma Saotome
04-24-2003, 07:22 PM
I have pics of the Shinsengumi chicks.

Onnano, I tried to email you but it bounced back to me.

hikura
04-24-2003, 10:14 PM
I do not know if i have any pics of you OnnanoOtaku.I have never seen angelic layer.Were you and your friend the two cosplayer that one had black wings and the other had liek white wings?If so i do have two pics.One came out shady and one is just of the black-winged lady.Either please write and i will be more then gladly check.Plus please check my gallery.

Anime_kidd2k2
04-25-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by istoria
I'm pretty sure I got one of you... is this it?

http://www.bansheeproductions.net/convention/aboston03/animeboston1/022_22.JPG

yes it is thankies! (im the one on the right, if anyone really cares :P)

Ametenshi
04-25-2003, 10:26 PM
[SIZE=1][FONT=arial][COLOR=purple]Lol, that smiley looks like a beaver...OK anyways thats besides the point..Cosplay.Com IS -evil- and has no life but to annoy me by not showing soem pictures so if anyone has pictures of me as Black Chii/Freya (I was the one with the zillion inch high whore boots that were shiny with a krappy Kaoru cosplayer? Yeah, thats me if you remember...too many Chiis!) Anyways I think I was the only Black Chi there, there was another one there who I saw but she had dark hair, I had on a krappy blonde wig and yeah and felt ears, so, if you gots my pictures please tell me or feel free to e-mail them to me at starry_nite@hellokitty.com

Nikitsuki
04-26-2003, 12:34 AM
It would be really appriciated if someone could send me any pics that they took of me? I didn't really take any pics of myself during the con... I was too busy wielding my own weapon of a camera. ^^ I was the dejiko with the blue dress and the white apron! Thanks a bunch! I was there all three days in a costume so someone should have spotted me filtering around. ^^

Ranma Saotome
04-26-2003, 02:17 AM
I think I have them...

Kairi_Drifter
04-26-2003, 01:06 PM
I have pics of a bunch of people, just look at my gallery if you wanna check for yours

LadyUranus
04-27-2003, 02:39 PM
Umm... I got people to take me in my Utena ballgown outfit, but they came out badly.

Did anyone get any good picks of me?

LadyUranus

blueNINE
04-28-2003, 04:30 PM
Black chocobo anyone?

l33tm4st0rLargo
04-30-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Kairi_Drifter
I have pics of a bunch of people, just look at my gallery if you wanna check for yours

::bursts out laughing:: picute "My_Files0013" is a pic of my older brother. I'm quite surprised you got a picture of him. He hates getting his picture taken, and I was quite sure that he was going to refuse if anyone asked for his picture. I'm jealous. I don't even have one of him!

Michieru
05-01-2003, 12:55 PM
Hey guys. I just updated my gallery today so be sure to check it out!

XxShivaxX
05-29-2003, 08:12 PM
did anyone get pics of me?i was rinoa and i was hanging out with evilmooglequeen. she was dressed as an evil moogle and robin. i was also carrying a little angelo... ^^

Simon_yay
06-14-2003, 09:49 PM
I know I'm a tad late, but that's OK, since I was Ryoga. : ) Can anyone find a picture of a Ryoga, an Iori, and a kamatari? thanks, if ya can!

FujiHonda
06-21-2003, 11:15 PM
nevermind. ^o^;
38qndeefik
gomen