PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online Cosplay

OnaiXun
04-22-2003, 06:23 PM
hi, next year i want to be my humar or ramar PSO character, but i have no clue about where to get started, ne1 have ne ideas?!

Nietsche
04-22-2003, 07:33 PM
How do you mean ideas?
For both RAmar and HUmar, I'd start off with a spandex bodysuits for the main body and then add to it with your choice of material for armour.
For my HUmar, I used yellow pleather for the shorts and some orange spandex completely edged with white bias binding for the overlaying suit. The shoulder armour and left forearm guard was made from yellow plasticote (a thickish foam) and cardboard covered with orange vinyl.

KaraokeKate
04-28-2003, 07:11 PM
I'm also doing a PSO costume (RAcaseal). Starting with a bodysuit is a good idea, then depending on how confident you are in your sewing abilities, you can use a variety of materials for the armor plates. I'm using a combination of cardboard (For the static armor) fabric paint (for the skintight portions) and various plastic shapes(like bowls and cups) for the shoulders, feet, and helmet.

Dynazkaya
05-02-2003, 03:28 PM
I was thinkin' about bein' a FOmar and using Yoohoos as Monofluids XD I know where I can get a good hat and stuff. I'm goin' to Indianapolis in July. So I have plenty of time.

AlphaNinn
05-07-2003, 09:35 AM
What about a FOmarl? I'm so tempted to do one for Otakon, but the thing on her back is intimidating me.

Miaka No Baka
05-09-2003, 07:42 PM
the thing on her back the circular thingie that stands up at the top edge and bottom edge should be easy, stick wire in both those edges or the whole thing and I'd sew it to the costume or have it snap onto the costume whichever your preference.

My FOnwearl skirt uses wire to keep it in that odd shape those skirt thingies have X_X

Miaka no Baka