PDA

View Full Version : I really want to do this...Cosplay photo taking

digikoomi
08-24-2002, 09:45 PM
this is what I wish to do:

Collect cosplayer in one place (have to cosplay character/series that fitting the background) and doing photo taking during the normal time (so we can also cosplay without con), like what most asian does. did someone wanna help me?
I live in NY, so I think it's easier to start in NYC first.

pyro anarchy
08-24-2002, 11:37 PM
Hey if you need help..I'll help you out but hehe I'll try to help!!

Ukayoru no Chou
08-24-2002, 11:56 PM
Sounds like a great idea. And would be nice....hmm...well
anways, Good luck with it .people help 'em out ^^;

Sami
08-25-2002, 11:04 AM
Aa, I've always wanted to do something like that! ^_^ Good luck! *lives a bit far from NYC to partcipate*

Oshi
08-25-2002, 01:30 PM
Sami, yknow, there is quite a few people here from MD. You could coordinate a MD shoot?

*grumble* All my fellow Pennsylvanians are on the other side of the state... I feel so isolated, over here in the Philly area... O.o;

Sami
08-26-2002, 11:09 AM
Oo, a MD shoot.. unfortunately a), all my costumes suck ^^;;, and b), I'd drive myself neurotic trying to coordinate a place and time for everyone, that I'd eventually snap and initiate a statewide massacre or something. @_@; I do enjoy coordinating things, but I dunno if I could handle it now.. my plate is semi-full. ;_;

*Sends people up to Philly* :D

Rosiel
08-26-2002, 11:19 AM
> that I'd eventually snap and initiate a statewide massacre or something.

Please don't... or I will have to flee across the border to DC... LOL

mandichan
08-26-2002, 11:44 AM
Hiya ^-^

I'd *definately* be up for something like that, but NYC is also a little far for me.. T_T (During the summer I might have been able to go, but school is starting ;_;)

Course I really doubt a Delaware shoot would have much success ^_^

Sami
08-26-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel

Please don't... or I will have to flee across the border to DC... LOL

"And in today's news, out top headline is the story of a crazed woman instigating a statewide massacre wielding six yards of pink ribbon and a rotary cutter. Dressed in haphazardly sewn and unmatching quilting squares, she seemed to be shrieking something about the price of stretch velvet. More after the break; back to you, Kent."

God forbid. ;________;

KuroBara
08-26-2002, 11:20 PM
NYC is close for me, it sounds good! Someone else suggested this, but it was in Cali.

SailorAndromeda
08-29-2002, 04:57 PM
That does sound great, but NYC is also far for me. I live in EASTERN PA, as in somewhat near Philly ^^. Allentown to be exact, though I am in State College while school is going on. But I come home at least once a month.
Anyhooooo...yeah, I would love to do something like that! I hope you find people in NYC though, for your shoot.

~*Liz*

Shima-Mizu
08-29-2002, 08:03 PM
I'm in new york, but out on the island. Suffolk County is the most eastern county on the island, heh...it's gonna take a 2 hour drive just for me to go to BAAF tomorrow and AXNY on Sunday & Monday

digikoomi
08-29-2002, 09:33 PM
People from other place of course you can go to the shot in your place, but remember show them up so we can see your work^_^
and New York, New Jersey people, please if you like to do this, contact me by Email. I had talk about this with DJ Ranma, we are planning in this halloween, how's this? and if you are going to AXNY please find me at the con, I will be Yuki from fruits basket at first day, Kendapa-ou second day and Hikaru third day. I am glad you guys like this idea~

KuroBara
08-30-2002, 12:05 AM
Shima, I understand your pain. I go to Southampton College, it's way the hell out there!

digikoomi
09-05-2002, 03:04 PM
Well me and DJ ranma now trying to plan for Halloween, what you guys think, NY people? of course my school club members will all going with us. please if you want to join the plan out, Email me or DJ Ranma

deathxangel
09-11-2002, 05:14 PM
i just got to nyc. and it sounds really cool. i would love to help out with the coplay thing. you should probably give the thing some formal name and start posting about it everywhere and get the word out so people come. yay something for me to do after animagic.

DigitalCactus
09-12-2002, 01:33 AM
A maryland Cosplay photoshoot? thats a great idea! Im in MD:D montgomery county to be exact(that one above DC :))

digikoomi
09-12-2002, 07:32 AM
Well, now I need a list for people who wish to go in Halloween, so me and ranma can plan out for the place that we can take photos.

Cosplayer:
1.your name
2.Character
3. Series
4. Email address
Cameraman:
1. Your name
2. your website and Email address (because we want to see photos)

ok you can appily now~ please tell others about this, I know some people will miss this board.

deathxangel
09-12-2002, 09:31 AM
name: call me kaoru-dono.
character: what's everyone else doing??? i'll figure out what to do when i start getting an idea for what other people are doing.
series: he he he
Email: just look me up.

this halloween thingy is gonna be fun if lotsa people come.

SohjiroX
10-02-2002, 04:02 PM
where's the con located again and such. Love to do this one as well.

TheAnarCHris
10-07-2002, 01:32 PM
1.your name: CHris Troy
2.Character; Leon
3. Series : Kindom Hearts
4. Email address: Griever824@aol.com

U knew it was just a matter of time right?

Sami
10-07-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by DigitalCactus
A maryland Cosplay photoshoot? thats a great idea! Im in MD:D montgomery county to be exact(that one above DC :))

I too, am in Montgomery County. ^^ It would be a very cool idea, and I'm sure there's enough people in/close to MD that would participate.. I'd like to do it, but there's no way I could do it alone. (I don't know the area very well, and I'm a bit scatterbrained at times, LOL) However, if someone wants to start one up, I'd love to help. :D