PDA

View Full Version : Finding Body Paint in Japan?

piinku
05-22-2007, 06:42 AM
Hey all,

I'm toying with the idea of doing a night elf/draenai pair (WoW) for me and my bf for Canada's Fan Expo. I'm living in Japan at the moment, waaay up north. Does anyone know a good place to find body paint - blue to be exact? I've only been to Tokyo a few times since I got here ten months ago and didn't see anything, but wasn't looking at the time. I've seen wigs and coloured contacts on sale in the larger Animates, but haven't seen body paint. I'll be down to Tokyo at least once before I go home (for a visit) in August. I doubt I'll be further south to places like Osaka, etc. I live close to Sendai, so anything there would be awesome. Does anyone know of any stores that sell that type of stuff, preferably Tokyo or further north?

Arrigatou gozaimasu :)

KimaLucifer
05-23-2007, 01:07 AM
I suggest Shinjuku`s Okadaya 3rd floor (non fabric building) for stuff like that.

piinku
05-23-2007, 04:51 AM
I hate to be a pain, but how do you get there from the JR station in Shinjuku? I've only been to Shinjuku twice, I can't remember what line it's on but can find out... but how would you get there from the station? Sorry... don't get down there that often :(

KimaLucifer
06-06-2007, 08:53 AM
 From the JRStation go out to what I believe is the South exit.

If you get outside from that exit, straight ahead should be Studio Alta.
To the left of Alta is a road called Moa St (forgot what number).
Walk down the street a bit and on the left side there should be Okadaya.