PDA

View Full Version : Help I am looking for a Link costume pattern for a girl =)

Winrii
05-22-2007, 02:07 PM
I have been looking for a pattern I could use to make a female form fitting Link tunic. My favorite Link costume is the one he wears in Twilight Princess. I am looking for a pattern to possiby make a female form fitting Link costume. Does anyone know of any store bought patterns I can order online or print off a web page or get in a store? Please send me the info for anything you may have. I would love it. =) Are there any Japanese online websites that may have patterns for sale? Please let me know if you have any ideas. I tried wal-mart's pattern selection and didn't find one that would work for a female form fitting Link costume (tunic). Please let me know if you have any ideas. =)

I can sew pretty well, but this would be the first Cosplay costume I would successfully complete. I hope you guys have some ideas. Thank you for reading this. =)

Aleera
05-22-2007, 02:12 PM
There's a name brand one in the value section, if you have a Walmart with patterns nearby. Make sure you check the finished garment measurements when you pick out the size. I almost bought one in the wrong size. But it's got a blue tunic on the front, would be good for TP tunic or school girl tops I believe.