PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Photoshoot

C.C.
05-23-2007, 01:37 AM
alright, so im not normaly the one who does this, but, i figure i might as well get the ball rolling. so a bleach photoshoot, yes. let me know if your coming and who you will be and we can make a pretty little list right her in this very post! we can also start planning times and such.

Please feel free to join, ALL BLEACHERS are welcome! we hope to add you to the list soon.

shoot time: 12 noon Sat.

shoot location: We'll Meet on the second floor next to the escalators and most likely move somewhere else from there.

currently we have:

Yoruichi- Icy920
Byakuya -Fallen)x(Angel
Yumichika- Benihime
Hanataro-A-chan87
Shuuhei- Zaku Kitty
Kira- Jonobi
Hitsugaya-SchizoIori, EvilKimba, Baku-Neko
Ukitake-Danzikumaru
Noitora-Saejima
Rupi-Arei
Wonderwiess- PwyllArcher
Ulquiorra- Arakhne
Hollow Ichigo- Tallus
Lolly/Lilinette- Shinobi_Misa

and if I've put you down incorrectly or you change your mind etc. please do let me know!

Arei
05-23-2007, 02:19 AM
OMG UNOHANA-TAICHOU~! I might just have to make Isane-fukutaichou! ~.~ cos Isane needs her Unohana-taichou

I know for sure ill have Release Form Rupi...possible Wonderweiss or Halibel's Fraction...i dunno well see..its still quie a few monthes off lol

C.C.
05-23-2007, 02:40 AM
OMG!
.......wew, i hyperventilated a little when you mentioned isane. that would be AWESOME!!!

ill go ahead and put you down for rupi!

Arei
05-23-2007, 03:04 AM
hehe, the whole reason i wasnt going to cosplay her to begin with was cos unohana is like never cosplayed...but if theres going to be one....i might not be able to resist XD

ZakuKitty
05-23-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm sure I can revamp my Shuuhei by then ^_^

PwyllArcher
06-06-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm planning on cosplaying Wonderwice(wiess/wyce? o_O) for Oni-con.

I'll be cosplaying Matsumoto at Atsuicon so there is a good chance I'll bring that outfit to Oni-con too. :)

Lady Saea
06-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Well. I think I might be retiring Byakuya soon...

So as long as I can make it to the shoot, I think I'll bring Kira. ^.~

Arei
06-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Well. I think I might be retiring Byakuya soon...

So as long as I can make it to the shoot, I think I'll bring Kira. ^.~

Yay more Kira love~

C.C.
06-13-2007, 04:05 AM
I'm planning on cosplaying Wonderwice(wiess/wyce? o_O) for Oni-con.

I'll be cosplaying Matsumoto at Atsuicon so there is a good chance I'll bring that outfit to Oni-con too. :)

so um...ill put you down for wonderwiess? or...matsumoto? er?

and yes yeah more kira indeed!

PwyllArcher
06-14-2007, 12:16 PM
so um...ill put you down for wonderwiess? or...matsumoto? er?

Yeah you can put me down for Wonderwiess :toothy:

Saejima
06-14-2007, 10:05 PM
I all ready did shinji at this con. So put me down for Noitora!

C.C.
06-15-2007, 06:04 PM
done and done!

Lady Saea
06-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Umm...not that its really that big of a problem...but my name is Jonobi and not Jonbei. O.o; Erm...yeah...thank you.

C.C.
06-16-2007, 01:24 AM
op. i are sorriest! oh noes! its not just your name, i really am far to impatient to type correctly. but i try really hard on names, cause names are important! poo, ill just take care of that then shall i.

Eared Inu Yasha
06-16-2007, 02:23 AM
WONDERWIESS! I LOVE YOU FOR DOING IT!

im not sure I can make oni, but I will try XD maybe I will volunteer for it
I would know whether it was possible by the end of the summer, but I really need to be saving my extra money instead of spending it... but arg the temptation.....

SchizoIori
06-16-2007, 08:34 PM
Bringing Hitsu with me this year. Maybe if I have time some cookies shaped like watermelon pieces since he spit watermelon seeds at momo. XD

Danzikumaru
06-17-2007, 08:56 PM

Allready up in this with Hitsugaya and Ukitake, plus lots and lots of unsolicted candy.

PwyllArcher
06-19-2007, 12:48 PM
WONDERWIESS! I LOVE YOU FOR DOING IT!

Yay! *feels loved* :toothy:

Hmm I wonder why I'm not getting emails saying the thread has been replied to. :confused:

wannapokeichigo
06-20-2007, 06:44 PM
I have plans to attend this convention, but it's not 100% sure just yet. I'm going to worry about it when I come back home from ComiCon.

But if you want, you can put me down for Rukia Kuchiki ^^

benihime
06-22-2007, 10:40 PM
why is there a list? that reads to people that we only want these people cosplay? i dunno i hate lists.

if i go i'll bring yumichika and possibly my surpise bleach cosplay. yay

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2007, 12:17 AM
I like Bleach and Kuchiki Byakuya is my favorite character, and I'd love to crossplay him, but I feel as though my lack of Bleach knowledge will make other Bleach fans look down on me.

Eared Inu Yasha
06-23-2007, 01:34 AM
Its all good, people wont look down on you but they might spoil you heheheh. Just read the scanalations online. you'll catch up in no time. :)
Bleach exile is a great bleach site.

wannapokeichigo
06-23-2007, 02:17 AM
Its all good, people wont look down on you but they might spoil you heheheh. Just read the scanalations online. you'll catch up in no time. :)
Bleach exile is a great bleach site.

NOOOO!!! No Bleachexile.

Go to bleachflame.com , much nicer staff.
the forums are great too.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Go ahead and put me down as Byakuya. I might have a friend joining me as Renji, but I think that really depends on if we're able to get everything else done in time.

C.C.
06-28-2007, 11:09 PM
why is there a list? that reads to people that we only want these people cosplay? i dunno i hate lists.

if i go i'll bring yumichika and possibly my surpise bleach cosplay. yay

i made a list so that i could keep track of the number of people likely to show up. but i do see your point so i'll add a disclaimer! ^^

and fallen angel, just let us know about your freind when you find out for sure and i will add them then!

benihime
07-03-2007, 10:59 PM
i made a list so that i could keep track of the number of people likely to show up. but i do see your point so i'll add a disclaimer! ^^

and fallen angel, just let us know about your freind when you find out for sure and i will add them then!

oh dont worry about people being there. at a-kon every bleach i ran into (well most) i told them about the shoot. i'm definately up for advertising the shoot.
XD

Cat-Chans
07-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Wait...why haven't I posted here yet XD
I am of course trying to make it out to Oni
and I will of course be brining the bleach

Tallus
07-10-2007, 05:03 AM
I'm putting together a bloodied-up Hollow Ichigo (Bankai) costume...just ordered my Tensa Zangetsu, but since it's a real blade I'm not sure I'll be able to unsheathe it inside the convention. I may get a weenie wooden one or something since my folks have banned all prop making in the new house ;p

Next order of business is getting me a hakama and ordering my sclera lense :3

FE Freak
07-10-2007, 05:25 PM
If you go to true swords.com they have a Bankai Ichigo 52' wooden sword (http://www.trueswords.com/bleach-wooden-ichigo-bankai-sword-p-3067.html) for 14.99.I think it's a good deal.

Tallus
07-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Oh sweet, I just bought my steel replica from them! I completely overlooked this wooden one, thanks! Sucks that it's shorter though...I wonder why..

Fallen)x(Angel
07-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Simply because I've never seen him done, I think I'll attempt to make Ulquiorra after I finish Byakuya. But don't add this costume to list unless I post that I've started making him.

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-12-2007, 08:02 PM
I'm planning on being there, most likely as Lolly! Or maybe Lilinette, depending on how cold it is in October XD

Also, Pocket_Buddy will be there as Kon!

Arei
07-12-2007, 09:02 PM
I'm planning on being there, most likely as Lolly! Or maybe Lilinette, depending on how cold it is in October XD

Also, Pocket_Buddy will be there as Kon!

lol last year it was hot..nearly died from the humidity during the outdoor shoot we had x_x; and an ichigos hair melted on my sleeve D:

Cat-Chans
07-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Yeah...we arn't going outside again
D:

May, however, retry Naru VS Bleach though

C.C.
07-13-2007, 11:26 AM
dont they have a lot of room upstairs? all those unused hallways?

wannapokeichigo
07-14-2007, 03:57 AM
Simply because I've never seen him done, I think I'll attempt to make Ulquiorra after I finish Byakuya. But don't add this costume to list unless I post that I've started making him.

I've seen pictures of some AMAZING Ulquiorra's
hopefully yours is kickass as well!!

Tallus
07-15-2007, 09:11 PM
I think I'd skip a Bleach vs Naruto shoot ;p They're only funny when you're not a part of them =/ I'll be around for the just Bleach stuff though, probably.

hnt
07-15-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm thinking about coming to Oni-con since I'll be moving to Rice in a month or so. Is Oni-con held in a big con center? I've never been to Houston (let alone the center), so I really have no clue what I'm dealing with. Hehe. ^_^;

If I do go, I'll probably wear my Soi Fon captain outfit.

Tallus
07-16-2007, 02:22 AM
Onicon is actually a mix of both hotel and convention center. The hotel is really pretty and it's connected via skybridge to the con center next door, where all the panels and such are held. They only give the con a certain section of it, but it's MORE than huge enough to space everyone out and allow ample air conditioning (plus airspace for the ever-present con funk to dilute into.)

hnt
07-16-2007, 09:30 AM
I like the atmosphere already! Is there a specific bus/train that goes near the con center? I mapquested the location to see how far it would be from me, which is not bad at all. The only problem though is that I lack a car.

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Onicon is actually a mix of both hotel and convention center. The hotel is really pretty and it's connected via skybridge to the con center next door, where all the panels and such are held.

Oh! That sounds a lot like A-Kon, only more spacious! ^__^

benihime
07-17-2007, 10:33 AM
is anyone up for an arrancar shoot? i know ill be wearing both of my costumes but i'm curious if anyone would be up for it?

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-17-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm totally up for it, since I'll most likely have only arrancar Bleach costumes at Oni anyway.

How big is the Bleach crowd at OniCon? I've never been before and I'm curious as to whether it's as huge as the one at the DFW cons.

Arei
07-17-2007, 06:00 PM
It wasnt all that big last year, theres pics on my gallery and as you can see much smaller than at Akon or Afest.

Im up for an Arrancar shoot..dunno who Id wear though..

benihime
07-17-2007, 06:40 PM
i think it might have been b/c no one knew when it was...

when it gets closer maybe i'll ask more people. since i have two bleach costumes (ACK 3 ACTUALLY) and id rather wear my shinigami to the bleach shoot. so yeah ill make a post later

Arakhne
07-20-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm planning on having an Ulquiorra costume for Oni-con... There's about an 80% chance it will happen >.> Hopefully it will, allowing I don't get too horrifically busy with other things..

Cat-Chans
07-20-2007, 10:25 AM
ARRANCAR WHUT WHUT

Actualy, I dunno if I would make one at oni...haven't quite planed out the costume list...
I WANT TO though

just depends on when it is
(I feel I owe it to other fandoms to cosplay from them a little...bleach is getting all my love >> )

benihime
07-20-2007, 06:02 PM
im trying to let more fandoms slip in. its hard though

Fallen)x(Angel
07-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Cat-Chan~ made a good point. I'm trying to not put all my love into Bleach, so no Ulquiorra for me. Maybe some other con.

But I'll still make sure Byakuya gets finished. I can't wait to cosplay him.

baku_neko
07-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Well apparently I'm going to Oni-con.

So I guess you can count my Hitsugaya outfits in? :D

Danzikumaru
07-26-2007, 05:36 AM

I'm going to be bringing a lot of candy it seems...

a-chan87
07-27-2007, 12:41 AM
I might have Hanataro for Oni... I'm not sure at this point.

C.C.
07-30-2007, 12:38 PM
do it a-chan, do it!

Danzikumaru
07-30-2007, 07:55 PM
I might have Hanataro for Oni... I'm not sure at this point.

You'd make Captain Mom (aka Papa Beauty) a very happy shinigami if you did so, methinks.

a-chan87
08-06-2007, 05:15 PM
ok, Hanataro is a go! ^^b

C.C.
08-07-2007, 12:56 PM
WOOT!

you know Danzig, i think Captain Mom is a rather fitting name for Unohana.

Danzikumaru
08-07-2007, 05:56 PM
WOOT!

you know Danzig, i think Captain Mom is a rather fitting name for Unohana.

Came from an LJ icon I saw once. It had nicknames (sometimes silly or stupid) for all of the Gotei 13...but Kenpachi.

Yamamoto = Captain Pwnzyou
Soifon = Captain Bitchninja
Gin = Captain Asshole
Unohana = Captain Mom
Aizen = Captain Superman (took me awhile to get that one)
Byakuya = Captain Betterthanyou
Komamura = Captain Eatsurface
Shunsui = Captain Grabass
Tousen = Captain No1likesyou
Hitsugaya = Captain Grumpypants
Mayuri = Captain Freakshow
Ukitake = Captain Tuberculosis

C.C.
08-08-2007, 01:30 AM
i think unohana and shunsui are the best! although hitsugaya and tousen are a close second.

benihime
08-08-2007, 02:41 AM
captain grumpypants. ahahahaha *snorts*

C.C.
08-10-2007, 01:18 AM
i would just like to add that i think captain consumption would be a much better name for Ukitake.

Evil Kimba
08-11-2007, 09:29 PM
The icon in question (http://userpic.livejournal.com/63765285/478043), in case anyone actually wanted to see it :P

Tallus
08-19-2007, 09:31 PM
"...And Kenpachi."

XDDD

benihime
08-21-2007, 07:43 AM
uh question but when might this shoot be? this is only a 3-day con, right?

*sighs* i have so many costumes to wear

C.C.
08-21-2007, 11:02 PM
hmmm, an excellent question.

does anyone have any times/ days that they would prefer?

a-chan87
08-22-2007, 01:43 AM
saturday would probably be best..

Evil Kimba
08-22-2007, 05:21 AM
I was thinking friday, actually. No interference from the cosplay contest that way.

C.C.
08-22-2007, 11:06 PM
yeah, but not eveyone gets there early enough on friday. plus if you do if earlier on sat it doesnt really matter.

Danzikumaru
08-23-2007, 12:06 AM
yeah, but not eveyone gets there early enough on friday. plus if you do if earlier on sat it doesnt really matter.

Friday Evening then? We have to consider that SJ won't want us away from the table for so long on Saturday too.

puredeathangel
08-27-2007, 05:16 AM
I may go to this con but I'm not really sure yet. But anyway, if I do go I will bring Byakuya. (And the noble version if I can fix the stuff I hate about the robe in time) I would prefer to use my real hair though. I have to work on the hairpieces soon. If I can't get them done in time then I'll use the wig. I have a couple of new cosplays sucking up my time right now.

I would really love to see everyone again!! X3

Jonobi: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You can't retire Byakuya!!! We have not gotten emo pics together yet! ;_;

WOAH!!! Look at the time!!! o.o I need to sleep now................

benihime
08-27-2007, 11:39 PM
I may go to this con but I'm not really sure yet. But anyway, if I do go I will bring Byakuya. (And the noble version if I can fix the stuff I hate about the robe in time) I would prefer to use my real hair though. I have to work on the hairpieces soon. If I can't get them done in time then I'll use the wig. I have a couple of new cosplays sucking up my time right now.

I would really love to see everyone again!! X3

Jonobi: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You can't retire Byakuya!!! We have not gotten emo pics together yet! ;_;

WOAH!!! Look at the time!!! o.o I need to sleep now................

!!!!! I HOPE YOU DO GO!!!!!!!!

Arei
08-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Ok so I won't be able to make this con...unless I win the lottery or something. x_x;

But I will be at Ikki~

Cat-Chans
08-29-2007, 02:50 AM
Saturday
I've done all the bleach shoots in the past on Saturday and they've never interfeared with cosplay
just have to do them early enough in the afternoon

(:

Friday and Sunday are just never good for big gatherings like this.

(and I'm definatly going to Onicon now FYI)

Danzikumaru
08-29-2007, 03:05 AM

Our Bleach costumes are our contest costumes, so there you go.

benihime
08-29-2007, 03:50 AM
saturday is good for me.

i just hope naruto doesn't interfear? gah

or all my other shoots..

i guess we can do POT on friday..

HanakoWings
08-29-2007, 05:55 AM
I'm not gonna be part of this gathering, not anytime soon, but I will KILL for a Mayuri. A well made one.

C.C.
08-29-2007, 10:35 AM
saturday is good for me.

i just hope naruto doesn't interfear? gah

or all my other shoots..

i guess we can do POT on friday..

well iv actually been speaking to the host of the naruto shoot (we'll plan together to avoid conflics see?) and she was thinking it might be a good idea to hold all three of them on sat. (bleach, naruto, and naruto vs bleach if any one was interested) im not so sure if theres time though. i dont know whos going to the cosplay contest, but i was thinking maybe the naruto vs bleach could be after that, and instead of a hard core photoshoot, we could to like a tourny. sorta like the bleach partys cat holds, but with both groups. we could, of course, take pictures. how do you guys feel about that?

chibibotan
08-30-2007, 10:40 PM
(Naruto photoshoot person, xD)

Hey guys, I just want you guys to know that I'm thinking of having two Naruto photoshoots, one on Saturday for those who can come and aren't in cosplay contest (meaning it'll probably be around 4 or 5), and one on Sunday morning for those who couldn't make it. I'm still hoping to organize the Naruto vs. Bleach photoshoot for after the Bleach one on Saturday. So those of you who do both Bleach and Naruto, don't freak out. xD

puredeathangel
08-31-2007, 03:24 AM
!!!!! I HOPE YOU DO GO!!!!!!!!

I will try!! I miss joo already ;_;

I need to make sure that this con will not conflict with my schedule.

Are any of you guys gonna wear your Bleach Loli cosplays?

Arei
09-04-2007, 05:23 PM
*ninjas in* ok so........i might be able to go...very small maybe but if i do prepare for tentacles~

Saejima
09-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Well Noitora is a go. I need to make his zanpakto and the nwill be good XD

C.C.
09-05-2007, 11:30 PM
alright so, how does 3 on sat sound? and then we can have naruto vs bleach after?

a-chan87
09-05-2007, 11:34 PM
sounds good to me.

Cat-Chans
09-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Before you set a final time, it's a good idea to see when cosplay is being held, becuase you don't want this to cut close to or overlap rehersal

I would go with something closer to 1pm

benihime
09-06-2007, 02:22 AM
I will try!! I miss joo already ;_;

I need to make sure that this con will not conflict with my schedule.

Are any of you guys gonna wear your Bleach Loli cosplays?

i'm bringing mine. hopefully my vice capt will be there XD

gah i seriously wish i didn't have this many cosplays. i dont think ill be able to wear them all. makes me sad... b ut what can you do? :\

Saejima
09-06-2007, 10:30 AM
im bringing my soi soi to the con I kinda asuming we were doing it again anyway

Benihime! You must bring Nell Spoon car needs you for photos!!!

Cat-Chans
09-06-2007, 05:05 PM
I'm bringing Ichigirl only if Kagz is coming and brining Hollow Ichi
becuase I'm a little burnt out on that costume, but since she missed Afest I promised we would wear them together the first chance we got.

Saejima
09-06-2007, 05:57 PM
well I would like the shoot to be not at the time of cosplay because im entering Noitora!!

Arei
09-07-2007, 01:13 AM
>.>

<.<

im thinking about making spoiler nell ~.~

benihime
09-07-2007, 01:15 AM
im bringing my soi soi to the con I kinda asuming we were doing it again anyway

Benihime! You must bring Nell Spoon car needs you for photos!!!

if melissa can remake my mask then yes of course. i need to redye her wig as well. sigh.

Cat-Chans
09-07-2007, 02:19 AM
>.>

<.<

im thinking about making spoiler nell ~.~

XD
me too

benihime
09-07-2007, 03:39 AM
...... am i the only one who likes chibi nell better?

Saejima
09-07-2007, 01:45 PM
whooo spoiler sexy nell bring on the sexy HAHAHAHA!!!

Its like Nell is a magical girl. Well I want both Nells anyway to be there.

I also believe Nell is the reason why Noitora wears the eye patch

Arei
09-07-2007, 09:26 PM
I love chibi nell~ but at least when she bigger she can be more threatening lol (yeh right XD ) but with both nells it could be interesting

benihime
09-07-2007, 11:59 PM
i would totally do it butttttt
having more stomach than i need sucks

i have the boobs though? oh well i love my nell costume. just need to fix a few things
how am i going to wear all these costumes O: i guess i'm going to be all arrancar this year unless i get yumichika in there somewhere...

Arei
09-08-2007, 01:05 AM
i dont have the boobs D: *sob*

arrancar rox yo~

benihime
09-09-2007, 12:53 AM
HOLY CRAP

every girl who likes nell is going to cosplay relseae form nell now i swear!!!

good gosh. i dont know whether to be disgused to incredibly suprised

Arei
09-09-2007, 08:04 PM
HOLY CRAP

every girl who likes nell is going to cosplay relseae form nell now i swear!!!

good gosh. i dont know whether to be disgused to incredibly suprised

eh...probably not going to do her now XD....got a better look at what shes wearing..or should i say not wearing?

lol to quote my brother "Let the rise of Nel begin."

Cat-Chans
09-09-2007, 09:02 PM
See, what I'm hoping for is flashback outfit (;

Arei
09-10-2007, 02:23 AM
See, what I'm hoping for is flashback outfit (;

same here or a release form ( <3 release forms )

benihime
09-10-2007, 05:09 AM
sigh. in light of the fact that waldenbooks won't let me off, i wont be going. hope to see you guys at ikki though

Arei
09-10-2007, 09:10 AM
sigh. in light of the fact that waldenbooks won't let me off, i wont be going. hope to see you guys at ikki though

D: hope you can come to ikki

C.C.
09-10-2007, 10:37 AM
ok, so im going to go ahead a schedule this shoot for 12 noon on sat. hope to see you all there!

Saejima
09-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Now I must get Noitora's Zanpakuto done XD. Well the main handle is done. I sprayed it black and dam nthat was alot of cans XD. All I need to do know is make the blades stable enough to wear the can just sit without my handle breaking in two XD

Cat-Chans
09-10-2007, 02:01 PM
I'll be thar

and no outside this time
or ever again in houston ><

Evil Kimba
09-10-2007, 04:40 PM
...Noon on saturday? Oh, dear. Here's hoping I'll be up and coherent. :P

Asmaria
09-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Wheee~ I'm looking for a ride to the con from dallas, if there's anyone who can help. I'm also still trying to find out if I can get off on Thursday and Friday or not, or else it'll just be a friday night through sunday morning con for me. :|

I'll bring my EGL Chad if I can go though!
I'm making Ichigo for this con. Possibly bankai, but I'm aiming to make his first Zanpakutou from the very first arc before I do that.

chibibotan
09-10-2007, 10:47 PM
With Bleach being around noon, the Naruto vs. Bleach shall be around two-ish fyi.

Cat-Chans
09-10-2007, 11:05 PM
You know, if we are having Naru VS Bleach it is probably a good idea to start a thread for that too.

I still have my Bleach shoot list
and my Naru Vs Bleach shoot list if either needs someone to run things

Arei
09-10-2007, 11:47 PM
with the ouran shoot being like an hour after this one..i might not be able to make it..depends if i get haruhi done or not

C.C.
09-11-2007, 12:58 PM
...Noon on saturday? Oh, dear. Here's hoping I'll be up and coherent. :P

lol, if i can do it you can do it?

oh and cat, you're welcome to take over the bleach shoot if yould like to. ^^
not that i dont want to, but i know its one of those things that you are normaly in charge of, so i dont mind.

as for the nvsb, i think that if no one else wants it, i would like to at least, organize that one on site. even if im not costume. because serioulsy, with that many people we're going to need someone to tell everyone how to position themselves with out getting in other peoples way.

in other news, does anyone have any suggestions on where this should be held? or at least, where we should meet if we end up moving? i remember there being a lot of extra space last year at oni, maybe would could find a desereted corner somewhere?

Cat-Chans
09-11-2007, 04:17 PM
I learned last year Houston is not a place for outside shoots
we ended up holding it on the second flor of the convention (I think)
But since I can't remember exactly where, or if they are changing anything it may be best to all just meet in the hotel lobby and move to the place

Saejima
09-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Its on the second floor next to the escalators thats where we took it last time.

Cat-Chans
09-11-2007, 05:51 PM
ah, at least someone remembered XD

Saejima
09-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Well I was finally able to see Asmaria's video and thats where Irecognized the area XD

MahouMakai
09-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Nyaa...a Bleach photoshoot sounds like fun, but should I join? It'll be my first con, and my best friend will be cosplaying Kyouraku Shunsui to my Ise Nanao...should we join? ^^U
Saturday, though...hmm...if we do join, my Shunsui will have to give up on his emo day. *laughs*

Cat-Chans
09-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Why yes you are more than welcome to join
(:

Photoshoots are a good chance to get to spend some time with fellow fans and I love bleach so much I've taken to running time >>

so yes, it dosen't matter if this is your first con, feel free to come, we would love to have you both.

ALSO
this hasn't been brought up yet but
Bleach Party anyone?
I know last year the con let us use a pannel room, anyone want to see if we can do it again this year?
who's up for twister and juice?

Eared Inu Yasha
09-11-2007, 11:00 PM
there must be a bleach party. too much fun and goodness. Im not sure I can make it, but even so

Arei
09-11-2007, 11:34 PM
its just not a con without the bleach party D:

Asmaria
09-12-2007, 01:38 AM
I can probably track down the same staff members I talked to last year (I still have one in my phone, haha) about the room for the Bleach party!

I also think I've got a ride now- just depends on my dad letting me off of work in time!

If you have the shoot indoors, I would suggest somewhere near windows if possible. The lighting in the convention center is horrible, but I guess if we gotta take pics in there then we must. I just won't be taking many myself because none of mine have ever come out well when I take them in there.

Arei
09-12-2007, 09:24 AM
I can probably track down the same staff members I talked to last year (I still have one in my phone, haha) about the room for the Bleach party!

I also think I've got a ride now- just depends on my dad letting me off of work in time!

If you have the shoot indoors, I would suggest somewhere near windows if possible. The lighting in the convention center is horrible, but I guess if we gotta take pics in there then we must. I just won't be taking many myself because none of mine have ever come out well when I take them in there.

Thing is about doing the shoot near windows is that the windows need to be behind the photographers.....gah all my pics from last year turned out horrible due to back lighting *sobs*

baku_neko
09-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Ah well now I'm not going to Oni-con due to money woes, so I guess my next con is Ikkicon?

Oh well...

:(

Saejima
09-15-2007, 11:01 AM
Just read chapter 291!!!

Cat-chan you gots to do Nell now!!!

Noitora's Zanpakuto is 80% I need you XD

if you can do it that is I haven't met a women yet bave enough to wear such skimpiness XD

chibibotan
09-15-2007, 05:53 PM
I would so do it if I had the..."figure" for it. xD I might try it for another con.

Asmaria
09-15-2007, 07:23 PM
Whoohoo. I've got a room reserved and a ride, and my dad is pretty sure he's gonna get someone to replace me at work on Thursday and Friday! I also picked up a Zangetsu sword replica at the mall for around $20! o_O

http://i18.tinypic.com/67x3nnd.png

My wig's in the mail too! I'm so excited! Looks like it's pretty definite I'm going now!

Arei
09-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Whoohoo. I've got a room reserved and a ride, and my dad is pretty sure he's gonna get someone to replace me at work on Thursday and Friday! I also picked up a Zangetsu sword replica at the mall for around $20! o_O

http://i18.tinypic.com/67x3nnd.png

My wig's in the mail too! I'm so excited! Looks like it's pretty definite I'm going now!

*still needs a room* LOL!

Wow $20? Wish I could find Saya's third sword for that much. D: I dont want to make the bugger.

Saejima
09-16-2007, 10:31 PM
So Asmaria does that mean where gonna go at it as Noitora and Ichigo XD

Cat-Chans
09-17-2007, 09:52 PM
The wig I was watching on ebay, for Nel
VANISHED
the seller freaking pulled the auction
D:

I hope they relist another one

Asmaria
09-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Woah, what? o_O That sucks!

And yeah, Saejima. :P Don't think you can beat me!

Saejima
09-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Woah, what? o_O That sucks!

And yeah, Saejima. :P Don't think you can beat me!

Whatever!!!! Why dont you have your bodygurad fight me she can kick my ass better than you could XD

C.C.
09-20-2007, 06:55 PM
alright, so cat chan is going to take over as group leader person, which is cool, cause we all know i was really just standing in for her. ^^

Cat-Chans
09-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Oh, Asmaria,
were you going to ask about a room for the bleach party again this year
or should I try to do it?

I kinda let that topic slip before I was sure what was going on

Arei
09-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Well I'm starting on Nel this weekend...I just cant resist now that her Arrancar uniform has been shown >_<;

Cat-Chans
09-27-2007, 10:15 PM
XD Good luck on that
I took one look and said
WTF IS SHE WEARING?!?!?!

I'm sticking to the riped up smock version (but mostly cause I already bought the fabric P: )

Arei
09-28-2007, 12:45 AM
XD Good luck on that
I took one look and said
WTF IS SHE WEARING?!?!?!

I'm sticking to the riped up smock version (but mostly cause I already bought the fabric P: )

LOL I already figured it all out..its just a matter of getting on it..and frankly Im surprised and pleased by her outfit..I thought shed have something a lil more on the skanky side lol

You are braver than I :p

Saejima
09-28-2007, 11:24 AM
So Are there going to be two Nells? XD

Lady Saea
09-28-2007, 02:32 PM
So much Arrancar talk. x.x; I'll stick with my Kira. o.o;

Arei
09-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Looks like it.

Jonobi: LOL I've always cosplayed ararncar I have yet to seriously cosplay a shinigami..i would have Isane but I'm having trouble finding a wig.

Lady Saea
09-28-2007, 06:45 PM
Arei: lol. Opposite for me though I doubt I'll ever cosplay an Arrancar.
Have you checked amphigory.com? Thats where we get all our wigs. I think they have a good color. If not you can always dye one. ^.^ There aren't enough Isanes...

Arei
09-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Have you checked amphigory.com? Thats where we get all our wigs. I think they have a good color. If not you can always dye one. ^.^ There aren't enough Isanes...

Yes, I've checked them, I'm hopelessly in love with that site u__u;; thats where i got my IchiKon wig and Kururu's wig

Though I guess its possible I've missed something.

C.C.
09-29-2007, 10:10 PM

i second this!

Cat-Chans
10-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Well, I haven't heard anything from Asmaria about the room,
but reguardless, with the ball on Friday night Bleach Party will be Saturday night.

After the cosplay show
for right now I'm going to say meet one hour after the end of the show in the hotel lobby. If we do get a room I'll change info acordingly.

Also, Feel free to sport those PJs again, but I will be attending in Rave gear and I know a bunch of you did Rave gear at Afest, so should we make this party rave themed? we can hit the dance after the twister fizzles out.

Arakhne
10-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Alrighty, due to lack of funds from 'I just got a friggin' apartment' cosplay has been hacked down to my roommate and I pulling a Trigun Maximum, so I won't be there as Ulquiorra u.u If I can, I'll try to throw something Bleachy together at the last minute, but we'll see. o.O So yeah, just wanted to let you guys know.

Arei
10-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Ok..so I'm either going to cosplay Espada Nel or do a ball gown for the masquerade ball to wear as her...either way I need to go shopping get to sewing.

Also, how does this wig look for Isane (color wise..it of course needs styling): Isane wig? (http://www.amphigory.com/wigs_punky.html)

The light purple looks like it might be too dark...so maybe I should go with lily and dye it?

Saejima
10-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Well Noitora sowrd is coming along well I just need to find rings. Asmaria gave me some good tips while I was hanging out with her at the japanese fall festival. I might need to go by the dirty stinky ol junk yard XD

MahouMakai
10-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Neh, neh, hiyas, everyone. Just thought I should let ya'll know that I'm definitely going to be cosplaying Ise Nanao, as is my friend gonna be Shunsui Kyoraku. ^^ Just thought I should let ya'll know.

Arei
10-03-2007, 08:52 PM
....Well...after looking at my funds, I can only afford two wigs...and since I found everything I need for Lina Inverse it looks like no new BLEACH cosplays for me this con. :( So I'll have Sun-Sun again, school Rupi, and IchiKon!

Elendriel
10-04-2007, 08:14 AM
It'll be either Grimmjow or Hiyori for me :D

Saejima
10-04-2007, 05:02 PM
oh be Hiyori!!!!!!! It will give me a reason to bring Shinji once again XD

Fallen)x(Angel
10-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Are we having a Bleach photo shoot, and if so, when?

Arei
10-08-2007, 01:49 AM

Check the first post~

Kuragiman
10-08-2007, 11:56 AM

The Data I have on File for this shoot:

BLEACH PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: Cat-Chan
TIME: Saturday @ Noon

Lady Saea
10-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Blah I won't be able to make this shoot. I will be staffing an event around that time on Saturday. :-\ Hope you all have fun though.

Evil Kimba
10-09-2007, 04:12 AM
Whee! I made the 5th division vice captain's badge tonight and got some work done on modifying this plastic katana to look more like a proper zanpakuto. Hopefully I won't die before Oni rolls around. :P

Flamara
10-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Me and my crew are cosplaying Captains and Vice Captains

Division 2: Soi Fon (Your's Truly)

Division 4: Retsu Unohana

Division 5: Souske Aizen

Division 7: Sajin Komamura

Division 8: Kaname Tousen

Division 10: Rangiku Matsumoto

We'll definately be at the shoot on Saturday!

We've been working on your costumes for a month and a half!

10 days left!!! OMG!!!!

Poke' Chan
10-17-2007, 02:53 AM
cool I'm doing Soi Fong too... lol... I haven't been working on mine as long (just about a week)... but I hope it works out... :)

a-chan87
10-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Hanataro will deffinatly be there *pumps fists* I've also kinda been taked into Hiyori.. XD She'll probably be around on friday.

mikuiri
10-17-2007, 09:52 PM
lol I might go, and if I do, I'll be Soi Fon.

RanChan03
10-18-2007, 10:46 AM
i will be coming i'll have my bankai ichigo with me

chibibotan
10-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Just so you guys know, I've cancelled the Bleach vs. Naruto photoshoot. You guys can still have one if people show up though. ^^;

Poke' Chan
10-22-2007, 10:55 PM
personal opinions...

it was fun but the location sucked... all the photos i took there turned out like crap.... too much movement, bad lighting (too much lighting), and too much background interference...

stand still that is how you take good pix

everyone who was wearing white... i'm sorry you were washed out in the light...poor captain ukitake you had a body but no face

if its not your set do not stand behind it forcing me to take your picture too... you will get a turn!! on top of that... the convention center has really tacky carpet and looks like and airport... Blah

those are my complaints... but all in all I had a lot of fun...

Nicepants
10-23-2007, 02:30 AM
well, I missed the ENTIRE first half, but when I got there, I noticed the major issue was so many people, it was hard to hear and therefore, hard to have directions given. A lot of people (myself included) didn't hear someone trying to tell them they were still barely in the shot. I had to literally grab and shove a friend of mine to get him out of the frame for one.

And yes, the white outfits make areas with a lot of lighting problematic for photos. So much blooming.

a-chan87
10-23-2007, 08:06 PM
I was in black, so I think that kinda helps ^^;;;;; My camera decided to play hide and seek so I wasn't able to take pics T^T.

so Bleachers... got pics? =D

Arei
10-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I was lazy this con and left my camera in the room...nearly seven years of cons and this is the first con I've gone to and not taken any photos...wow...

Danzikumaru
10-23-2007, 08:47 PM
personal opinions...

it was fun but the location sucked... all the photos i took there turned out like crap.... too much movement, bad lighting (too much lighting), and too much background interference...

stand still that is how you take good pix

everyone who was wearing white... i'm sorry you were washed out in the light...poor captain ukitake you had a body but no face

if its not your set do not stand behind it forcing me to take your picture too... you will get a turn!! on top of that... the convention center has really tacky carpet and looks like and airport... Blah

those are my complaints... but all in all I had a lot of fun...

Unfortunately, that's how most of the GRB is, and moving anywhere else would have caused a lot of interference problems. You should, at the very least, upload anything that came out okay.

As far as the sound was concerned, I find it hard to believe that not everyone could hear me, given people who were behind others who seemingly didn't notice my voice had no problem hearing me. I think it was more of an issue of people not listening.

Cat-Chans
10-23-2007, 10:57 PM
It's beacuase Arrancar dun like getting pictures taken.

Sorry I wasn't there to run theshoot like I was supposed to be
belive it or not Nel, despite being hardly anything, takes quite a while to get into...I'd never worn it so I underestemated...you would think 2 hours would be fine
T______________________T

Poke' Chan
10-25-2007, 12:52 AM
ok so here are some of my pix from the bleach photo shoot... at least some that i was happier with

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/Vexed_Harpy/oni-con%204%20bleach%20photoshoot/ (http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/Vexed_Harpy/oni-con%204%20bleach%20photoshoot/)

I hope y'all can see where i got my complaints from... oh and i didn't take all the pix... i randomly handed my camera to people when it was my turn to be photographed...

edit: ok i fixed it so try again...hehe... I didn't know it was private

a-chan87
10-25-2007, 01:16 PM
it says that the album is set to privat D:

Poke' Chan
10-25-2007, 03:00 PM
oh now that its fixed... in ref to my photos the look better if you full size them... cause my camera takes pretty big pictures like 3 thousand something x 2 thousand something so they are compressed

Arei
10-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Hahaha white + the lighting = horribly blinding pics! XD At least its better than last years where everyone decided to line up with the windows pretty much behind them so everything was too dark D:

Poke' Chan
10-25-2007, 03:45 PM
Hahaha white + the lighting = horribly blinding pics! XD At least its better than last years where everyone decided to line up with the windows pretty much behind them so everything was too dark D:

lol... poor Capitan ukitake he has no head... so sad

Arei
10-25-2007, 04:45 PM
The brightness does however add to the way the show looks when the shinigami are in the real world.

Poke' Chan
10-25-2007, 04:56 PM
you're right but maybe I should upload all the pix and then you can see the not so pretty ones... you know I think i will...

Arei
10-25-2007, 06:07 PM
LOL alrighty~

a-chan87
10-25-2007, 08:39 PM
those are awsome! ^^ yeah.. Ukitake looks like a ghost. lol

Poke' Chan
10-25-2007, 08:57 PM
ok so this one has a few more shots in it...

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/Vexed_Harpy/all%20bleach%20photoshoot%20pix%2010-20-07/ (http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/Vexed_Harpy/all%20bleach%20photoshoot%20pix%2010-20-07/)

including the good, the bad, and the blurry...enjoy

Danzikumaru
10-25-2007, 11:29 PM
wow...I may have a few of the GODLY LIGHT UKITAKE pics up for lulz. I love it!