PDA

View Full Version : Mint na Bokura~~~!

accelagirl
04-23-2003, 01:16 PM
SUCH A CUTE MANGA~!!! i know you people have to like it, MUST GET SOMEONE TO PUBLISH IT IN ENGLISH~~~~ @_____@

it's about these twins, a girl Maria and boy Noeru (Noel *giggles*) and the girl goes to this boarding school to chase this dude she likes (can't tell, it would spoil the story) and Noeru gets upset and follows her later in the year only, there's no more spots in the school EXCEPT one girls room spot~! and the dean of the school is nice and she lets him in ON THE CONDITION that he dresses like a girl XDDDD

it rocks :3 noeru and sasa are my babies~~ <3 <3 <3

Michi
04-23-2003, 05:30 PM
I love Mint na Bokura~ ^^ I haven't read it in so long.. I forget what volume I was on. x_x; But it was so fun.. rar, I need to pick it up at Japantown n.n

jen_kat
04-23-2003, 07:15 PM
I liked it. With 6 volumes, it was a good short read. My favorite character was Noeru/Noel. Manga with people who are trying to be of the other gender are just plain fun!

JoeBoeing
04-23-2003, 09:35 PM
I WANT THAT! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THAT FOR YEARS!!!

Sorry, I've heard a lot of good stuff about this series and have always wanted to read it.

Maybe I can find it at AX.

FRom,
Joe

accelagirl
04-23-2003, 10:18 PM
you can usually find them at japanese stores that sell manga *thinks* but i almost always see them at the cons i go to (which are in texas) so i'm definetely sure you'll find it there too~

Michi
04-23-2003, 11:15 PM
There's only six volumes? Geez.. I must've read at least four of them then... (it was online n.n)

jen_kat
04-24-2003, 01:14 AM
Most of the big Japanese bookstore will most likely have it in stock. But then again, I only know of 2 big bookstores and a few minor ones in the LA area...