PDA

View Full Version : Help: Reference pictures, Marth SSBM

Envel
05-24-2007, 11:37 AM
Let me first start off by saying I need absolutely no help in the process of making this costume and have already finished most of it. I have no questions with the costume itself or how anything needs to be made.

My problem is that when I'm finished, I would like to compete Marth. The problem is, I've scoured, and I can't seem to find any reference pictures that are clear or big enough to make Marth judge-worthy. I've been looking at the trophies while I'm playing the game to get all of the detail-work in, but I have no way to get pictures of the fine details so that the judges know the details are there and I'm not just prettying Marth up for competition.

Examples would be: The engraving on the broach, the engraving on the tiara, the designs on the armor, the designs on his trim, the crest on his cape, etc. I have no way to get pictures from my Game Cube to my computer, and I was wondering if anyone knows how I can do this or knows where I can get some both close up and full body pictures of Marth.

Any help would be really appreciated. : )

RedIceBullet
05-24-2007, 02:01 PM
I would suggest you play in picture mode and use it to zoom in on his costume while the game is paused. If you want, I could get you some good reference shots while I am getting my pics for Sheik. Just send me a pm if you are interested; I could get them to you by this weekend.

Envel
05-24-2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah, I've been looking at the TV to make him, but I need pictures I can print off for judging reference.

I will take you up on your offer, though, I'll PM you right away. <3

kacfrog711
05-25-2007, 07:52 PM
These are screenshots I took of Marth's trophies a while back, for art reference:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1nszlxe4d0m

They're still pretty small and kind of grainy, but they're the best i can do right now. Sorry. :< If you have any hardcopy official art of Marth, though (like in the player's guide or from Nintendo Power or something), you could scan it and get a huge version that way.... But Marth's a "secret" character, so it's hard to find decent quality OFFICIAL pictures of him. :/