PDA

View Full Version : Terra from FFVI?!?!?

Nintendotaku
04-23-2003, 06:01 PM
Okay, now apparently there was someone cosplaying as Terra from Final Fantasy VI. At least that's what I've heard.

In any case, I did not see this Terra cosplayer, which is absolutely unacceptable!!! Does anyone have a picture? If anyone can get me a picture of that costume I will be your bestest friend for ever and ever.

ChibiRinoa
04-23-2003, 06:09 PM
im pretty sure i saw her two or three times, but i wasnt able to get a picture, my camera had broken by then :-/ im sorry! but hopefully someone will have one of her!

Nintendotaku
04-23-2003, 06:13 PM
AH HA! So there WAS a Terra cosplayer! Must be bad karma on my part that I never got to see her...I LOVE that game and the fact that someone would cosplay one of the main characters is so cool! I guess I'll just keep searching.

blueNINE
04-28-2003, 02:50 PM
Final Fantasy VI is my favorite of the series. I wish more people would cosplay characters from it. Perhaps at the next con I go to...

Claeris
06-02-2006, 10:33 AM
Okay, now apparently there was someone cosplaying as Terra from Final Fantasy VI. At least that's what I've heard.

In any case, I did not see this Terra cosplayer, which is absolutely unacceptable!!! Does anyone have a picture? If anyone can get me a picture of that costume I will be your bestest friend for ever and ever.

Hello, are you talking about the Terra cosplayer from Anime Boston 2006? If so, that was me! I went on Friday. I still have to get my pictures developed. I'll post them when I can.

Nintendotaku
06-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Actually, this was from Anime Boston 2003; unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to AB this year so I didn't get to see any cosplayers at all :(

Let me know when you get those pictures up, though, because I would like to see them. I still don't think I've ever seen a Terra cosplay.