PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help With A Skit I Want To Do

666BigRed666
05-24-2007, 09:07 PM
I want to perform a skit to the song "Find A Way" off of the new CD from The Used.
I need a female, she would have to be above the age of 18 and can coplay as Winry from the Fullmetal Alchemist Movie.
It would HAVE to be from the movie though.
I'm going to be dressing up as Ed from the movie and it would be weird if Winry was the younger version from the show.
There's 2 reasones for the age:
1 - Winry is 18 in the movie.
2 - It would be just a little bit creepy to be performing a love song with a teenage girl since I am 22.

I'm going to edit the beginning and end so it will fit the 3:00 minute time limit.
The female would have to lip sync to some talking 4 times during the song, 1 of those times would be singing (well sort of singing/talking hard to explain).
But like I said it would be lip syncing NOT actual singing.

If there is anyone interested let me know by replying to this post or emailing me at Big_Anime_Red@Yahoo.com

I would ask that the female be from Massachusetts and somewhere near the Holliston area or, if a not in the Holliston area, would be willing to travel or meet somewhere so we can go over and rehearse the skit.

I REALLY want this skit to happen, I think it's a really good idea that I've got, plus it's a very simple skit.

-Red