PDA

View Full Version : Last minute help. [Anime North people, i need help]

yamanakakurenai
05-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Last minute yeah, but my commissioner seemed to have come across a problem of sending me my two costumes. So, at the moment I'm looking for someone who is going to Anime North and would have an extra costume. I don't really care what it is of, hopefully trying to find a Naruto, Bleach, Shaman King, or mostly any video game. Yeah, this is a spam notice, lock this if you want if this is not allowed. But, I'm leaving tomorrow for Anime North, and this is a very last minute thing. I was scammed it seemed, and lost both my costumes that were being made. Please, a kind person is in need here, i'll willingly pay you money for me to wear one of your costumes just for two days. That, and I will give back the costume after the con is over., if you please. I know this is probably stupid to do now, since I'm leaving tomorrow morning. But, looking for someone who is going to be there Friday, and can meet me at the convention. The size would have to be small, but it all depends on what the costume is. This would be my first convention, and I am costumeless.

Please, I'm in a big need of help here.

trixyloupwolf
05-24-2007, 08:47 PM
dragon ball
beyblade and some more too

Kanira
05-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Just a note: Cosplay is not a required dress code for convention attendees. You can still enjoy yourself immensely without a costume.

yamanakakurenai
05-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Very into Dragon Ball and Beyblade! Please contact me when you can.

yamanakakurenai
05-24-2007, 09:02 PM
I know that, but I wanted to enjoy having a costume on my first time going.